Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23817 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Who's the better fighter? Batman or Deathstroke?

• 55 results
    Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
    linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@calebhara said:

Batman is most definitely the superior hand-to-hand combatant. That's hardly even debatable.

No Caption Provided

" I have fought the best, Batman was better."

"I'll be feeling his blows long after the flesh mends."

"I'd hate to go against him if my strength hand't been increased."

This!

@agiyosi said:
    @bat_girl_cc said:
    @k4tzm4n said:

I've always viewed it as Wayne's more skilled (though that's hardly insulting Slade's talents), but Slade's raw physicals and tactics overcome.

This.

Agreed.

Batman has more pure martial arts skill, but Deathstroke's enhancements give him the edge in their fights.

A-67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paully1994: when you mean by standard Batman vs Deathstroke u mean DS without enhancement. If you take that into consideration let’s use logic here DS with enhancements Was severely wounded and hurt by Batman so what makes you think Standard DS would win. I say that standard DS will make Batman's job much easier

Paully1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@A-67 standard deathstroke would have all his powers as slade did not become deathstroke until way after he got the initial super serum. Also again a fist fight yes they'd be pretty even but I doubt their fight would be only fists. No matter what a true knockdown dragout between these two would leave the bat as broken initially as he was with Bane

BecauseBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Without weapons, Bruce might beat Slade (I'd give him a 50/50 chance), although it really depends. With his trusty sword and Bo staff, however, Slade would probably win (I'd say 75/25, although Bruce has beaten Slade before with weapons in Batman: Arkham Origins).

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Batman is better, far more skilled and talented...Slade would win in a fight but only thanks to his enhancements, hes superhuman on top of being very skilled himself.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.