Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Dragon Ball Super Feats/Power Levels General Discussion

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

We could discuss about power levels or feats here without open new thread for every single feat happened in Super.

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Vados destroyed a planet without touching it.. duh.

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
    Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I literally just watched it.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish we were told how heavy those weights were. It's clear looks are deceiving since Whis can auto change the weight.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
    midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raizel: can't wait to see the lowballer says she's planet level best

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raizel: can't wait to see the lowballer says she's planet level best

That's what comicvine logic does to people. Mix that with bias and a monster is born.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raizel said:
    No Caption Provided

Vados destroyed a planet without touching it.. duh.

a sadistic one I see... just went from a 9 to a 10...

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#8 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I look forward to the day we see Whis in a real fight

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

InsaneWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I look forward to the day we see Whis in a real fight

Maybe Whis Vs Vados will be the final battle of the series.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon
    Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That kick tho

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pandalumina

Did he just destroy that planet with a kick? xD

It also looks like he destroyed one with a punch too.

23dhjyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By 23dhjyt

@panda_emperorix: Whis and Vados knock them out with karate chops like nothing.

Almost makes me wonder how strong these Whis people really are

imperialwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol dbz characters don't have good physical stats LOL !

Can't wait to see people say "oh those were small planets "

Imnotarovot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Imnotarovot

DBZ downplayers are ridiculous.They always try looking for excuses and ridiculous theories to downplay DBZ.

Examples of downplay:

Ki planet chain reaction theory. (Then Ki would be matter manipulation, and DBZ characters would have matter manipulations powers and durability)

DBZ split durability. (Energy transforms into other kinds of energy like light, heat, preassure, etc...)

Core busting. (Gravitational binding energy :/ )

DBZ only has 4 galaxies (4 quadrants, not galaxies. DBZ has more than 4 galaxies )

Goku has never busted a planet, so he can't (But he has overpowered multiplanet busters with the same powerset they had, it would be contradictory)

IT can't be used in battle (But he did used it against Cell and Majin Buu)

Jajirobe has a lot of ki and he can't fly, shoot energy attacks, etc... (Having ki is one think, and knowing how to control it is another thing)

Goku can't tank planet busting attacks because he runs of Namek explotion, Gohan died at Majin Buu's explotion, Vegeta died in the Ressurection of Frieza movie (Saiyans can't survive in outer space, They would suffocate, Frieza survives in space, besides, they throw multiplanet busting attacks directely to each other all the time)

Whis max speed is the speed of light because he was "surrounded by light" when he flight. (Yes, somebody actually said that)

mightyapeking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mightyapeking

@imnotarobot: lol lowballers sometimes they don't even know what they're saying

Imnotarovot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightyapeking:

Yeah, they will always create all sort of theories or refuse to acknowledge facts in order to downplay.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis just dimension dumps goku and vegeta in the new episode wtf.

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Raizell

WTF how Tagoma managed to get so strong after 4 months? I'm guessing he's also mutant like Ginyu Force and Frieza.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raizel said:

WTF how Tagoma managed to get so strong after 4 months I'm guessing he's also mutant like Ginyu Force and Frieza.

How strong do you think he is? based on the preview, he seems to be a lot stronger than Super Namek Piccolo (unless Piccolo's power dropped for some reason)

I highly doubt that he's above perfect cell though

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4 people say saitama can 1hko them.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Saitama wank is too high.

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:
    @raizel said:

WTF how Tagoma managed to get so strong after 4 months I'm guessing he's also mutant like Ginyu Force and Frieza.

How strong do you think he is? based on the preview, he seems to be a lot stronger than Super Namek Piccolo (unless Piccolo's power dropped for some reason)

I think he's about as strong as Namek Frieza.Assuming he got oneshotted by SSJ Gotenks but if he can take hits from Gotenks too.. he would be well over Cell.

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raizel said:
    @le0nhart said:
    @raizel said:

I think he's about as strong as Namek Frieza.Assuming he got oneshotted by SSJ Gotenks but if he can take hits from Gotenks too.. he would be well over Cell.

I don't know, Frieza is a casual multiplanet buster at his base, remember that he destroyed Planet Vegeta, and that is worth well over a thousands times an Earth buster.

The most powerful attack Saitama has ever received wasn't even an Earth buster, it only had the power to destroy the surface of Earth, but not the whole celestial body.

Who cares about Boros?

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnotarobot: No I mean this is dragon ball thread not opm :W

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
    midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hope Whis fights someone before the series is over

also i want Whis to remain the most powerful person in the universe

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vados was pulling behind her planet sized orbs, and all she said about it was "its hard work"

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheMan44

I calculated Whis speed and it comes into 61.5 trillion times the speed of light. He travels halftime the universe from beerus planet (which acording to the DBS chart is at the bottom center of the univere) to get to Earth which resides at the edge of the universe according to Bulma. That means Whis must travel 7 billion light years to get to Earth. This takes him approximately 30 minutes to do.

There are 8784 hours in a year.

8784 times 7 billion is equal to 61.5 trillion light years.

Note I lowballed this to Whis taking an hour to get to Earth rather than 30 minutes meaning Whis is

123 trillion times faster than light.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

keep in mind that the Super Dragon Ball are around three time larger than Earth.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By botanix

@jgames: keep in mind that the Super Dragon Ball are around three time larger than Earth.

Keep in mind if two spheres have the same density, or the same mass per size. Than if one is 3 times larger than another, the larger one weights 25 times more, not 3 times more. Because You can fit 25 smaller ones inside of the bigger one.

What is certain, increasing spheres radius 3 times, increases its weight 25 times. So if it was the size of Earth than we increased it to its actual size ( 37k km ), it's weight would increase 25 times.

And no I am not saying its heavier than Earth because we do not know it's density.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@botanix said:

@jgames: keep in mind that the Super Dragon Ball are around three time larger than Earth.

Keep in mind if two spheres have the same density, or the same mass per size. Than if one is 3 times larger than another, the larger one weights 25 times more, not 3 times more. Because You can fit 25 smaller ones inside of the bigger one.

What is certain, increasing spheres radius 3 times, increases its weight 25 times. So if it was the size of Earth than we increased it to its actual size ( 37k km ), it's weight would increase 25 times.

And no I am not saying its heavier than Earth because we do not know it's density.

I figured as much although I just want to state the fact that is 37,000 km in diameter, about three time bigger than Earth diameter. Also the dragon ball are pretty tough in general, they did survived being thrown long distance and being sent away at ftl speed.

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: I figured as much although I just want to state the fact that is 37,000 km in diameter, about three time bigger than Earth diameter. Also the dragon ball are pretty tough in general, they did survived being thrown long distance and being sent away at ftl speed.

Radius / diameter, no difference, same math. You increase, one you increase another one.

D Balls are stones i believe, enhanced with magic, sot that's most likely why there were tough. I think they have the mass of an average stone of their size.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: if they are made of stone the weight would be 500 sextillion tons she is moving

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

Someone mention this in the dragon ball super discussion thread, so I though I'd bring it here. Would Goku carrying Botama be considered a dimension lifting feat? Since Botama send attack to a dimension that maybe inside of him, it would mean that Goku lifted an entire dimension and moved it.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

Sheesh. People need to chill out over Goku lifting Botamo. That's like saying anyone who lifts Kirby is lifting a pocket dimension.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The super dragonballs are 25 time the earth if you calc their volume and divide it by Earths volume

Also Goku and Beerus Outpaced their own shockwaves which end reached the end of the universe in a couple of seconds... THIS IS COMBAT SPEED NOT REGULAR SPEED.

Also Beerus has infinite durability because I rewatched the episode where he nullified the destruction of the universe and he basically did what Botamo did.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone mention this in the dragon ball super discussion thread, so I though I'd bring it here. Would Goku carrying Botama be considered a dimension lifting feat? Since Botama send attack to a dimension that maybe inside of him, it would mean that Goku lifted an entire dimension and moved it.

lol, nope, He just moved a super buu tier opponent & threw him out.

Anyways, botamo is light enough to not crush the planet he's on.

Avatar image for midnight_dragon
    Midnight_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soulsexodus: watch the fight, they moved faster than the shockwave could travel.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

OK just watched the new episode. Piccolo got some good feats. Piccolo was confident that he would be able to beat an opponent that Goku as a super saiyan had seemingly lost too. And he was able to dodge the majority of attacks from Frost's final Form and block them with just one hand. He would have beaten Frost if it wasn't for the needle. I think that would put him above Base Goku right now.

But the major feat I want to ask about is him being able to break Vados's barrier. Goku's blasts in base and punches were unable to break it. Also Goku has a super saiyan punched Frost right into the barrier which didn't do anything. And Piccolo had a hole in him when the blast was shot. which would mean it was still stronger than that. So how strong do you think Piccolos current special beam canon is

Avatar image for ketsueki_arashi
    Ketsueki_Arashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK just watched the new episode. Piccolo got some good feats. Piccolo was confident that he would be able to beat an opponent that Goku as a super saiyan had seemingly lost too. And he was able to dodge the majority of attacks from Frost's final Form and block them with just one hand. He would have beaten Frost if it wasn't for the needle. I think that would put him above Base Goku right now.

But the major feat I want to ask about is him being able to break Vados's barrier. Goku's blasts in base and punches were unable to break it. Also Goku has a super saiyan punched Frost right into the barrier which didn't do anything. And Piccolo had a hole in him when the blast was shot. which would mean it was still stronger than that. So how strong do you think Piccolos current special beam canon is

Well I mean look how long he was charging it LOL

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

@emperorthanos said:

Well I mean look how long he was charging it LOL

True but he was still able to dodge and move while doing so. and even make it disappear. Even most attacks from other Z fighters aren't able to be that much stronger than their regular power.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Piccolo is being underestimated a lot. lol @ people who still believe he's weaker than buu.

On the barrier thing, just don't get your hopes up, they'll be broken by vegeta, just like he ordered him out of the match

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
    deactivated-5bbee326da7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gotta say dbz character are getting really powerful the feats are really insane but their still not strong enough to take high tier anime marvel or DC character.and the need more had because their are character who can't even destroying planets but can still beat goku due to HAX

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajax1998 said:

I gotta say dbz character are getting really powerful the feats are really insane but their still not strong enough to take high tier anime marvel or DC character.and the need more had because their are character who can't even destroying planets but can still beat goku due to HAX

Examples?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.