Follow

Dragon Ball Universe

Concept » Dragon Ball Universe appears in 185 issues.

The shared universe between some of the works of Akira Toriyama such as Dragonball, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr Slump, Neko Majin, and other one shot mangas.

Gas speed feat V2

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lordragoon

I wanted to re calc the gas speed feat after seeing Panda post more information regarding the location of Planet Cereal and also getting new information about gas feat from his subordinate. This for a getting a base line number and not meant to be 100% accurate. Here the information about the location about planet cereal.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/how-fast-is-gass-new-speed-feat-dragon-ball-super--2257513/?page=3#js-message-25678633

I will use the IT range Goku showed when he search for vegeta Ki. He was only able to search the distance of 5 galaxies. Goku use 6 IT teleport to go from Planet Cereal to whis location and back again. In this calculation, each IT goku would be assumed to reach it maximum range of goku ki sensing ability which is 5 galaxies in distance.

Column Head
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

The time frame for the calc would be lower as well since gas subordinate confirmed that he came back quicker than expected. So instead of 20 minutes I will use 16 minutes which is a 20% reduction in time which is fair.

No Caption Provided

Here the calc after setting everything up

https://www.space.com/15830-light-speed.html

6 IT would equal 30 galaxies in distance and I will use the milky way galaxy to make things easy. The milky way is 100,000 light years in diameter. Light also travel 6 trillions miles in a year.

30 galaxies x 100,000 light year (diameter) = 3 million light years in length with all 30 galaxies lined up back to back. Now the distance between galaxies would be 2.53 million light years (Distance between Milky Way and Andromeda galaxy)

2.53 million x 30 = 75.9 million light years. 75.9 million + 3 million = 78.9 millions light years base line distance for 30 galaxies. Also the time frame for the calculation is 16 minutes or 960 seconds

78.9 million light years x 6 trillions miles (light travel per year) = 473,400,000,000,000,000,000 miles/ 960 seconds = 493,125,000,000,000,000 miles / 186,282 miles per second (light speed) = 2,647,196,186,427 FTL

2.65 Trillions FTL for Gas speed feat and this is a base line calculation. The old calc I did was around 351 billions FTL

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Cool

YuMira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a supressed Gas is faster than Naruto charachters

omggg

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically a low end since Planet Cereal is in the "far flung corner" of the universe compared to the Galactic Patrol in the Milky Way

Still ridiculously fast either way

Good job 😊

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.