Jatinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jatinder

Literal and virtual.

AI is all the rage at the moment, so I thought this may be a good time to see something different. I saw a Brick layer and thought wouldn't it be cool to create an image of a brick layer laying a brick actually on a layer of brick, or drawing the Thing on a brick.

I can't expect anyone to demolish their Barbeque in the name of art, so the art can be drawn in any medium physical or virtual. so how about if we can see if anyone can come up with any literal art, entirely up to you what you draw.

Another example is Iron Man created by my Friend Lew Stringer:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Man_(Earth-8377)

No Caption Provided

Deadline for this is 29th February 2024

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Any medium..? Challenge Accepted!

Jatinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jatinder

@mrfuzzynutz: Yes digital of physical, any medium could be, anyone who talks to the spirits as a literal meaning, just thought, that could be John Constantine or the little lady from the poltergeist movies or even ghost busters.

Powerman could be someone with a plug and socket?

Anything with a literal meaning, I hope I've given you some more ideas.

Look forward to you submission.

Good Luck

Jatinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jatinder

here is another example, you know the lizard looks like a lizard?, what if Doc Octopus looked like an Octopus (Cephalopod). or even the old joke what do you call a cat with 8 legs?

No Caption Provided

Answer: Octopuss

Jatinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My submission until I think of something better, There is a supervillain team called Zodiac in Marvel comics, What if Aquarius was really a Water Carrier?

Loading Video...

Magistros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Indulging a bit of whimsy here. I was researching a Marvel character named Shooting Star when this idea popped in my head. In fairness, "Superstar", a similar starry concept, albeit with a Superman symbol on his chest and a cape, also came to mind, but I'll go with this one.

No Caption Provided

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have enjoyed my time experimenting and creating AI images. I really don't understand the dislike for the results. I fully get there needs to be more regulation, or some kind of ethic guidelines in place

But the things you can come up with are amazing

I present to you The Uncanny Spider-Boy!

No Caption Provided

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Blackdog2009

@mrfuzzynutz: NOT a fan of AI "art" at all. And I mean no offense by the way. I find it is not art at all, for several reasons.

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackdog2009: Yea, it's clearly not for everyone and that's perfectly fine. Ai is just a tool or at least should be consider as one. I prefer the photorealistic pieces instead of the anime/copycat versions that are out there

Photography is a fascinating art form, sadly I can't physically shoot a towering waterfall, but AI helps me create one to help me with my Digital work