• Start 30 meters apart
  • Fight by Nan Shan River, no bloodbending
geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Bloodlusted Aang? Hmm. I'd give the trio the win, but in a very close fight.

idk7897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Since no blood bending then the team has a dissadvantage, alongside with Unalaq being banned of his Pre fusion form, so i say it can go either way Extreme Diff

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang’s sheer quantity of feats (compared to the relatively few showings for the waterbenders) could allow an argument to be made for him. But I don’t see him beating 3 master waterbenders all by himself without the Avatar State

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 anthp2000  Moderator

While Ming Hua and Tarrlok are arguably within this general power level, airbending on the instantaneous speed and scale Aang uses it would be incredibly difficult to defend against. I'm sure their combined power would match his if it came down to it, but they'd need to work together and fight in ways I don't think fall within their actual displayed styles, so it's unlikely. Unalaq is basically as good as cannon fodder to someone like Aang bloodlusted, so there's that too. I think I see him winning.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aang doesn't really have the 3v1 team busting feats to do it, but with bloodlust and his airbending being an absolute nightmare for any non-top tier bender, I think he could pull it off. I don't think this trio is that much better than the RL trio Tenzin was holding his own against.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MinhCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards the waterbending trio, but this would be a severely difficult fight.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Aystarr

Aang should win this with bloodlust and all elements.

Stratospher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Everyone here is cannon fodder to bloodlusted Aang, especially Ming and Tarrlok.

Randomnerd1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Randomnerd1234

Aang might lowkey get cooked here... unalaq is Strong and is a top 5 Avatar universe waterbender, Ming hua is relative to aang in speed and easily no diffed the twins and has beaten Mako. Tarlok is and OK waterbender but without bloodbending is pretty much useless. Aang might win with extreme difficulty ngl.

Unalaq and ming hua might have to really step up their game to win and Tarlok needs to do so too, or they wight just get swept. Either side extreme diff in my opinion.

The reason I'm not talking about aang is because we all know his feats. He might end up actually winning this

Right now aang May win this due to superior skill, speed, airbending and versatility. Actually not sure, cause Unalaq has spirit bending too

Edit: Now I think about it, Aang wins extreme diff

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minhcake said:

Leaning towards the waterbending trio, but this would be a severely difficult fight.