New Order gg

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 jashro44  Online

All might for now. stars and stripe still has to touch him. This could change in upcoming chapters as she gets more feats obviously.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stars and stripes should take this

yamatama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS should take it easily and she doesn't even need to touch AM to win even though she should have the physicals too do so

Get rid of atmosphere should be enough tbh

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This chick is broken

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah she haxes him.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Belando

I still think All Might wins, but it really depends on the limitations of her quirk. If she rules that she's invulnerable to his attacks, which she currently in theory could, All Might loses hard.

It also seems like her quirk could do insane things if she articulates or thinks clearly unless there are some limitations we're not aware of, which I think is the case.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the limit to her hax matters the most. She still needs to touch him to win outright, but on top of her ability to manipulate her surroundings to her advantage (like removing the atmosphere) she should also be incredibly powerful in order to touch Shigaraki, who is pretty close to All Might's level. I think she wins more often than not, but the ultimate factor is the limits to how much her quirk can manipulate.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Belando
@naronu said:

New Law: If All-Might moves 1 cm he falls unconscious

Stars and Stripes should win easily

She could in theory apply a rule to herself. That anyone within 50 meters of her dies. This is already proven to be possible. I'm curious about what's next but scared we'll be disappointed.

Akira21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She’s broken as hell for My Hero standards. New Order is OP

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GangOrca
@kalebsmarty156 said:

@akira21: What’s her quirk?

New Order, if she touches something and says it's name, she can add a rule to it like when she removed the atmosphere around her by 100 meters.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: Verse is getting haxy I see…love it.

Phobiaxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on what she has already been shown to do I don't see BoS All Might taking her. Prime All Might is probably a different story.

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah her hax right now just seems so damn broken. She can even add rules to people she touches like when she punched shigaraki and said "If tomura shigaraki moves even 1cm his heart will stop"

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156 said:

Yeah her hax right now just seems so damn broken. She can even add rules to people she touches like when she punched shigaraki and said "If tomura shigaraki moves even 1cm his heart will stop"

Just waiting for speed equalized battles with her LMFAO. I can already see it coming in a few days when the chapter officially drops

Phobiaxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: Oh people are not gonna be happy and I can't wait to see it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jashro44  Online

I think people need to consider how complex this quirk is. We know Yamomo has problems where Tokoyami rushed her before she could really use her creations. We've also seen this in Bakugo vs Midoriya round 2 when Bakugo was able to rush Deku repeatedly because Deku was hesitating to much and bakugo just operated under muscle memory.

I could see stars and stripes having a similar problem. And we know All Might has incredible instincts on the fly which also gives him really impressive reactions. Like when he caught one of Mei's inventions without looking when he never had his powers. Whereas you can't really do things by muscle memory when you have a quirk like stars and stripe. She has to always be thinking.Not only does she need to think about how she is changing laws but she needs to consider her commands carefully. I could see All Might physically overwhelming her before she could exploit her quirk.

Now she has shown she can think fast when she caught the laser but I would like to see how she does in a high speed fight. All Might should theoretically be the fastest character in the verse. We really need to see more of her before we can say she can deal with All Might. Granted to be fair the reverse is also true because while we have seen limits in some way we need to see limits in other ways.

I'm not sure if fighting shigaraki is enough either. Because while I think Shigaraki can beat All Might with mass decay at this point I don't think Shigaraki is as fast and strong as All Might (Endeavour said he was as strong but the doctor said he wasn't and I trust the latter more since he made a Nomu that could fight All Might). I am predicting stars and stripe will beat shigaraki this fight and he will beat her later.

Overall I think this is a very strong quirk but we need to see more of her. I wont be shocked if she does get the feats to beat All Might but its important to not get a head of ourselves. I also wouldn't be surprised if there were things we don't know...Even though AFO said beating her would be tough he obviously thinks he has a chance. Whereas he never believed he could beat All Might. Now I am not saying because All Might scales above AFO this means All Might wins because ABC logic doesn't work in MHA but there could be more limits to be revealed.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon said:

Ends in sex

Alabama THRUUUSTTT!!!

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 syncroniam  Online

All Might stomps her

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: doubt she will beat him

Shiggy just got another power up

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm honestly expecting Shiggy/AFO to defeat her next chapter, unfortunately. And it's really scary if they steal her quirk. I'm hoping she finds a way to lose and still not grant them the quirk.

'Shiggy' with his current arsenal and SS's quirk would be absurd.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 syncroniam  Online

@belando said:

I'm honestly expecting Shiggy/AFO to defeat her next chapter, unfortunately. And it's really scary if they steal her quirk. I'm hoping she finds a way to lose and still not grant them the quirk.

this was a big red flag from the beginning anyway, seeing a cocky side character meeting the main antagonist, it was over for her

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By StormKing1221

In theory she could place a command on herself to make her quirk impossible to steal.

On topic she beats a moral on All Might. Morals off and he walks up and down smashes.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syncroniam: Definitely. There wasn't really any other plausible outcome.

@eobard21: That quirk combined with several quirks that boost other quirks?!, and a ton of others, all able to function at the same time. I can't fathom how anyone could challenge Shiggy after that. I'm curious as to how Hori will handle this going forward, but I'm assuming Shiggy within the vessel fighting against AFO will be the determining factor if the heroes win.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando: no one could challenge Shigaraki if he got this quirk..he would just be way too op lol

And mha will end with a bs ending

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34 krisbishop  Moderator

SS can win if she manages to touch AM at all, but that's not looking likely if he's trying.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

AM wins. people who have better stats can avoid well her ability, no matter how broken it is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:

Shigaraki is going to win only because she used her power on Shigaraki (using his name) but at the end of the chapter we see AFO take control so I think that he'd be unaffected by her quirk. And since she can use only two rules at the same time: she either nulls her stats enhancement and gets bodied by AFO or she stays like that and still gets overpowered after a little bit.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Belando

@delein: Yeah. The end of the chapter really made it seem like that's the likely outcome. She's OP with intel, but without it, she's very overconfident and would struggle against top-tiers.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

I mean, theoretically couldn’t she bestow any power upon herself? Like atfer touching herself she says all damaged dealt to her is healed or sum op shit Lol.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Belando

@kalebsmarty156: It seemed like that initially, but then we get information that her strength isn't even close to All Mights...

It feels like it's Hori's just doing it to make sure no one is too powerful, but it really doesn't make sense. The rule she makes should be up to her, as long as she's only altering something. With the correct articulation, she should technically be above All Might by commenting something like "I'm the strongest there's ever been" etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, theoretically couldn’t she bestow any power upon herself? Like atfer touching herself she says all damaged dealt to her is healed or sum op shit Lol.

she has limits to her power, for istance her rule over her physical strenght enhancement isnt even close in power to OFA. I dont think that she could keep up with AM no matter the rules. And AM already knows about her quirck unlike Shiggy

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:

@kalebsmarty156: It seemed like that initially, but then we get information that her strength isn't even close to All Mights...

It feels like it's Hori's just doing it to make sure no one is too powerful, but it really doesn't make sense.

I think its because she’s using 2 orders currently. She’ll have to get rid of the strength one for a new order.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:
@kalebsmarty156 said:

she has limits to her power, for istance her rule over her physical strenght enhancement isnt even close in power to OFA. I dont think that she could keep up with AM no matter the rules. And AM already knows about her quirck unlike Shiggy

u right

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jashro44  Online

@eobard21: I don’t know if that’s a power up but we will see. I think the plot favours her to win but I wouldn’t mind if shiggy ended her. She just showed up out of nowhere with this OP quirk.

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By JustBeRad

Already been stated in the manga her quirk isn’t comparable to All Might’s, he wins.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This really depends on what a determined to win All Might means. If it was bloodlusted I'd say he wins without a doubt but with the OP's ruling he might not hit hard enough on the first few strikes, which could lead to Star just stopping his heart.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

America still be number 1:

I mean seriously AFO was not willing to make a move on her at all even with all his power and knowledge. He's been killing OFA users for years.

On a side note, I'm curious as to these other Allies AFO has. Can you imagine what kinds of villains Brazil has? It's such a crazy place now I can't imagine who their top villain is or what insane quirk he has to set him above the rest.

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, does she even know All Might's name? 😂 I'll just assume she does for the sake of battle.

Phobiaxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Phobiaxl

@hypnos0929: With Vigilantes being a thing, we definitely need another MHA spin-off set in another country.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rizaadxn said:

Wait, does she even know All Might's name? 😂 I'll just assume she does for the sake of battle.

No Caption Provided

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phobiaxl said:

@hypnos0929: With Vigilantes being a thing, we definitely need another MHA spin-off set in another country.