Challange a Viner: Freiza and Cooler (Mike_Strike10) Vs Ares and A-Bomb (OceanMaster)

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Mike_Strike10  Online

Challange-A-Viner Presents: The Battle for Earth

No Caption Provided

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 π‘ͺπ’π’π’…π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’π’”

• Namek Saga Freiza
  • Revenge of Cooler: Cooler
  • Both Start in Their Final Forms
  • Dragon Ball Duo has Access to Anime Feats
  • All Combatants Are Bloodlusted
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • No Knowledge For Any Combatants
  • Random Encounter
  • No Preparation Time
  • Standard Win Conditions
  • Standard Equipment

π‘³π’π’„π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ - Indestructible Neutral Universe

No Caption Provided

π‘½π’π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑹𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔

• Please refrain from posting your opinion on the match until it's done.
  • Ask to be tagged if you wish to be tagged for voting.
  • Don't vote on who you think is more powerful, but on who had the better arguments.
  • When giving your vote, give an explanation on why you think the person won
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mike_strike10: I so Excited-Can you start us off i working a 16 hour shift at the hospital

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Mike_Strike10  Online
Anonss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Taep

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KreigAstartis

teap

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thragg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP+T4v

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

tav, taep,

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Mike_Strike10  Online

𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘¬π’Žπ’‘π’†π’“π’π’“ 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘Όπ’π’Šπ’—π’†π’“π’”π’†

No Caption Provided

"Before you begin your pathetic struggle to survive, I should warn you. Your chance of winning is nonexistent."

Freiza's Theme

NameFrezza
CreatorAkira Toriyama
First Appeared InChapter 247: Dark Clouds Swirl Over Planet Namek
Prefered Method of AttackKi-Based Techniques and His Fists
SobriquetFreiza Sama or Lord Freiza
AttitudeCalm, Short Tempered, Arrogant, Accurate.
Neat FactBased on Horrid Dictators in History
Time Of DeathChapter 332: The Second Super Saiyan

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆: 𝒂 π‘»π’šπ’“π’‚π’π’•π’” π‘Ύπ’†π’π’„π’π’Žπ’†

I am looking forward to this debate. As I will be repping my favorite character in fiction. Not only that but it will be a debating style I am not entirely familiar with. Still, I think we can work with this!

Note: I will be using anime scenes to give further clarification. These scenes are from Dragon Ball Z Kai. This version of Dragon Ball Z removed all the filler. Its goal was to be manga-accurate.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘΅π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’Žπ’‚π’“π’† π‘©π’†π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’” 𝑰: π‘Ίπ’•π’“π’π’π’ˆπ’†π’”π’• π‘Ύπ’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’π’“ π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘Όπ’π’Šπ’—π’†π’“π’”π’†.

Now, let's start this off with a bang...quite literally. Establishing Frieza's supreme power is an easy one. Freiza in merely his first form (already his most suppressed form) performs one of the most famous feats in the series when he annihilates Planet Vegeta with a mere finger. Now, how impressive is this actually? Well, no matter which version of the feat you use, the result remains the same.

Planet Vegeta seems to be an Earth-like Planet with 10 times the strength of Earth's gravity. The safest assumption would be that Planet Vegeta would be Earth-Sized, but 10 times denser and more massive, which would make the gravity 10 times stronger

Green line = Yellow Circle's diameter = Planet Vegeta's diameter = Earth's Diameter = 910 px = 2 * 6,371,000 meters = 12,742,000 meters

Orange line = Distance to the edge of the screen = 1119px = (1119/910) * 12,742,000 = 15,668,459.340659 meters

M = Planet Vegeta's Mass = 10 * Earth's Mass = 10 * 5.9722 * 10^24 kg = 5.9722 * 10^25 kg

For the timeframe, it can be seen here. The feat started in frame 850, and by frame 865, only very few of the Planet's debris remain on the screen, meaning that in this timeframe, virtually all of the planet mass is already blown outside of the screen, with the mass that doesn't cross the edge being negligible compared to the mass of the entire planet.

As the show runs on 25FPS: T = (865-850)/25 = 15/25 = 0.6 seconds

V = D / T = 15,668,459.340659 / 0.6 = 26,114,098.9010983333 m/s

As we're dealing with relativstic speeds for the blast, we should use a relativistic KE calculator

E = 2.0479530357649069807321687815829e+40 joules = 4.8947252288836208908512638183148 Tenatons of TNT, or Dwarf Star level+

Credit to Gilad Hyperstar

Now, I want to mention this is very consistent as we see multiple characters infinitely below Freiza completely erasing planets with merely a wave of their hand. Multiple characters scale far over this. Even more so, Oozaru transformations increase their power by a canonical number of ten. Since I assume most of you are familiar with the story I won't waste time reaffirming how Freiza grows far more powerful. Let us just discuss his most relevant form...his final form.

Welcome to a fresh new Hell. This is Frieza's original form. All of his other forms were used to help Freiza control his overwhelming power. This version of Freiza surpasses everything I have shown you by an absurd amount. After transforming Freiza is challenged by a Vegeta that just received the greatest power boost of his life at that point. One that put him greatly above everything else that had been shown prior (including Frieza's previous forms. Freiza then proceeds to casually kick away Vegeta's strongest attack. This was a suppressed final form Frieza. Moving on, Goku engages Freiza. This Goku surpassed Vegeta after receiving one power boost. Freiza constantly gets the upper hand against Goku. This is him toying with Goku. Goku still puts up a fight. That is until Freiza reveals that during the entire fight, he had been using less than 50% of his power. With 50% of his power, he massacres Goku. This Goku had been using his Kaio Ken times 10. That multiplies his power by ten. It did absolutely nothing. He fails to land a single hit on Frieza. Freiza after being toyed with by a Super Saiyan Goku decides to finally use his full power.

This Goku was previously dominating Freiza. This shows how much more powerful Freiza became. I think that wraps up Frieza's general power. I can show more evidence for the strength of Frieza but for now, I want to save more elaboration for later.

With that in mind, Freiza is a very powerful opponent. What would all of that power really do for him if he was too slow? Thankfully Freiza has some absolutely insane speed feats. Vegeta's reaction time is very good. He reacts to the Ginyu forces ships coming to Namek. These ships are easily going at FTL+ speeds. For reference, an even older out-of-date ship designed for space travel already reached Jupiter in seconds. This took seconds. Regular light already takes 35 to 52 minutes. Why is this impressive? Well, Vegeta goes on to get completely blitzed by the second weakest member of the Ginyu force. Goku arrives and goes FTE to that same character that already blitzed a Vegeta with FTL+ reaction time. He even goes FTE to the stronger members. This is completely insane and already puts Base Goku at MFTL speeds. This Goku is weaker than First-Form Frieza. As I showed earlier Freiza gets literally thousands of times stronger. When I mention all of these characters being stronger than each other you might ask "But are they faster?". The answer is yes! In Dragon Ball, it is explicitly stated that your power equals your speed.

Dragon Ball Z Chapter 55: Vegeta's Super Power
Dragon Ball Z Chapter 55: Vegeta's Super Power

This means that when a character gets stronger they get faster too. Since I already explained the power gap between Freiza and the rest earlier I will save you time here and just give you the scaling chain.

• Post Zenki Vegeta had MFTL reaction time because he was able to react to the Ginyu's pods coming down to Namek.
  • This Vegeta was blitzed by Recome.
  • Goku proceeds to go FTE to this same Vegeta and people far stronger than him
  • Goku could multiply his power and speed by ten times
  • Vegeta gets a power-up that puts him on a similar level
  • Freiza in his base was already on the same level as them in power
  • He goes through multiple transformations that raise his power insanely.
  • He stomps Goku which had his power increased by an insane amount thanks to zenki's. This Goku was above Vegeta who in turn was far above his previous self
  • This was done at just 50% of Frieza's power
  • Later he keeps up with a Goku that had previously stomped him at 70%.

This scaling should put Freiza Massively faster than the speed of light to a substantial degree. I can use more feats/chains but I believe this is the simplest. Let's move on to some of the other neat things about Frieza's kit.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘΅π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’Žπ’‚π’“π’† π‘©π’†π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’” 𝑰𝑰: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘Όπ’π’…π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘¬π’Žπ’‘π’†π’“π’π’“

To this day I still can not think of a more obvious tank than Frieza. Freiza has some of the best durability feats in all of Dragon Ball. For one he was the last main villain in Dragon Ball Z that did not have regeneration. So that is why he is an absolute monster when it comes to durability. Starting off, Freiza in his Final Form is able to tank a Kaio Ken Times 20 Kamehameha. This means he was basically able to tank an attack that was twenty times stronger than Goku. Keep in mind he didn't prepare himself properly for this attack as he was still suppressing himself.

Dragon Ball Z Chapter 119: The Twenty-Fold Kaio-Ken Gamble
Dragon Ball Z Chapter 119: The Twenty-Fold Kaio-Ken Gamble

Freiza tanked this attack and barely received any new scratches. This was Goku's full power on display and it did absolutely nothing. This isn't even his best feat however, he goes on to survive a full-power spirit bomb. Just the sheer amount of power that the spirit bomb had shocked Freiza greatly. After tanking it he even states that he thought he was about to die. This proves Freiza can survive things much above his own power. Continuing, Freiza after tanking this goes on to have a very intense clash with Goku in which he goes one hundred percent. During this, he tanks multiple of Goku's attacks. Finally, at his absolute weakest, cut in half by his own attack, he survived being blasted by an enraged SS Goku and the planet blowing up in his face and he still survived!

Killing Freiza is going to prove very difficult as he can survive attacks above his own power as I have proven.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘΅π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’Žπ’‚π’“π’† π‘©π’†π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’” 𝑰𝑰𝑰: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘Ίπ’π’π’˜ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π‘·π’‚π’Šπ’π’‡π’–π’

Freiza is a character that is not as much of a brick as most of the Dragon Ball characters seen before him. He has some fascinating abilities he can use with his Ki. With all the characters in his verse, Ki allows Freiza to use basic attacks such as shooting beams of light. He is able to shoot these blasts from his hands, fingers, and eyes. These attacks are very powerful and can easily be spammed in succession by Frieza. These attacks are often referred to as death beams. He also has a very useful technique known as paralysis. This allows him to paralyze anyone who is trapped in his ball of Ki.

Dragon Ball Z Chapter 116: Searching Each Other Out
Dragon Ball Z Chapter 116: Searching Each Other Out

A very handy technique indeed. Freiza has some fantastic telekenis feats. The most notable is his power to internally TK a person and destroy them from the inside. He does this when he makes Krillin Blow up from the inside. For further clarification here is the anime version:

No Caption Provided

Using his Freiza is able to make a sort of force field around him. This allows him to charge at an opponent while being powerful enough to go through their attacks. Good for defense and attack. Finally, we have Frieza's trump card. His power to make energy disks. This attack is often referred to as Death Slicer. This technique "death slicer" is extremely dangerous. It was so dangerous in fact that even against Super Saiyan Goku it could have killed him if it had hit him.

π™π™π™š π˜Ύπ™‘π™€π™¨π™žπ™£π™œ π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§: π™Žπ™‘π™€π™¬ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™‹π™–π™žπ™£π™›π™ͺ𝙑

Well, you might be asking why I haven't covered Cooler. I don't believe he is even necessary for this matchup. My knowledge of the other team is limited but from what I have seen, they get completely annihilated. However, I still want to establish what I believe are Frieza's advantages and victory options:

• Freiza far surpasses the team in anything related to stats.
  • Freiza can simply use his TK to erase both the team
  • Even in the completely insane chance your team was close to Freiza in power they still would not be able to overwhelm Freiza's durability.

We shall see if my opponent's team requires Cooler to get his hands dirty or if Freiza can erase them. Unfortunately, your defenders or Earth will fail. Ultimately, the Emperor will destroy them along with their insignificant planet.

Loading Video...

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Mike_Strike10  Online
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers