Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Commanders vs Admirals (42 votes)

Commanders mops 57%
Admirals wins 43%

Prime Rayleigh, Ben Beckman, Oden, Yamato, Marco, King, Katakuri, Current Zoro and Sanji

Akainu, Kizaru, Kuzan, Greenbull with awakened Lucci

Rules

• Morals off
  • No prep with knowledge
  • Win by any means

• 
DeusExMachlna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By DeusExMachlna

Akainu => Aokiji =>Ray/Kizaru => Oden => Beckman => Greenbull => Yamato => Zoro/Sanji => Lucci => King/Katakuri/Marco

Commanders overwhelm due to numbers.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mortein

Ray>Oden>Akainu>Aokiji>Kizaru>Greenbull> Beckman>Yamato>Zoro>Lucci>Sanji>Marco>King>Katakuri

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oden takes on Sakazuki.

Ray takes on Kizaru.

Yamato and Beckman take on Kuzan

Zoro Vs Lucci

King, Marco, Kuri and Sanji take on GB.

I am leaning towards the commanders.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to scale some of the characters here but Commanders should overwhelm them with numbers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Akainu => Ray/Kizaru => Aokiji => Oden => Beckman => Greenbull => Yamato => Zoro/Sanji => Lucci => King/Katakuri/Marco

Commanders overwhelm due to numbers.

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime Rayleigh and Oden high diff Akainu, Yamato and King bully Kizaru, Marco and Zoro stalemate Kuzan, Katakuri vs Greenbull could go either way, sanji and beckman high diff lucci

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admirals win.

Akainu >>>>> Marco, King, Katakuri, Zoro, Sanji.

Kizaru > Prime Rayliegh

Kuzan >> Benn Beckmann, Oden

Awakened Rob Lucci >=< Yamato

And Ryokugyu is on the sidelines he isn't even needed as they would win even without him.

DerTilt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DerTilt
@plaguedocter said:

Admirals win.

Kizaru > Prime Rayliegh

And Ryokugyu is on the sidelines he isn't even needed as they would win even without him.

Wow,thats a ass take if i ever saw one

Akainu gets stomped by this 5 guys

Prime Ray is clean as day stronger as Kizaru

Benn and Oden would ragdoll Aokiji

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Commanders take it.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PlagueDocter

@dertilt said:

@plaguedocter said:

Admirals win.

Kizaru > Prime Rayliegh

1) Wow, thats a trash take if i ever saw one

Wow you really don't understand how large the gap here is between YC and top tiers.

2) Akainu gets stomped by this 5 guys

No no he doesn't... Marco couldn't even harm a single Admiral and got grabbed like a child by Big Mom, King got negged by a holding back Ryokugyu, Katakuri is worse than fodder and Zoro and Sanji are a long ways away from defeating anyone near an Admiral's level (they can't even beat Law and Kidd who couldn't defeat Big Mom directly despite having a go at it twice).

Akainu is eradicating them just like any other top tier would.

3) Prime Ray is clean as day stronger as Kizaru

No he isn't.

4) Benn and Oden would ragdoll Aokiji

Benn Wankmann (wanked statements) and Oden (who by feats is weaker than Wano Zoro and Yamato) those guys yeah no...

And like I said you don't even need Ryokugyu to win.

EDIT: You could remove Rob Lucci alongside Ryokugyu and they'd still win.

Avatar image for captain_redfists
Captain_Redfists

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

commanders

turnwaiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to scale some of the characters here but Commanders should overwhelm them with numbers

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admirals. Green bull already stomped king AND queen by his self

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admirals win.

Kizaru > Prime Rayliegh

No Caption Provided

Another bottom of the barrel take huh?

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PlagueDocter

@enemybird:

No Caption Provided

Buddy... Rayleigh literally is the like only relavant guy there's Benn Wankmann (lives off wanked staements) and Oden who literally has worse feats than Wano Zoro and Yamato.

A single Admiral would solo more than half the team with more to spare, another can take Rayleigh and another can take the rest heck I wouldn't even need Rob Lucci (or Ryokgyu) just Akainu, Kuzan, Kizaru and they'd still win. Top Tiers are able to take on the entire crew of Yonko and such HANDILY, heck Ryokugyu casually defeated the Beast Pirate Remnants with ease and without a scratch, then did o against the Samurai of Wano (Remaining Red Scabbards [who are comparable to Jack], Dragon Momo, and Yamato) defeating them handily aswell.

Also I already explained it a bit in my 10# post so just read the rest there.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plaguedocter: These points are extremely weak.

• Scaling Oden below Zoro. (LMAO) How many times must I educate you on this???
  • Ignoring King and Queen being visibly injured already when they encounter GB.
  • Ignoring Momo asking Yamato not to fight.
  • Scaling the scabbards to Jack even though on panel he would have won his 1v1 if not for the sky split. Ignoring that he 2v1'ed them for days without taking a break. Jack is 100% above all the scabbards (minus surlong). None of them are beating him 1v1.

How exactly do the admirals win. I dont want to see declarative statements. I want to hear feats and references to moments in the story. Any old jackass can claim anything they want. That's all you have been doing in all your posts here.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By Wushu59

Oden is basically Yonko level. Prime Rayleigh arguably Yonko level and Ben Beckman Admiral level himself. Then you gave them a bunch of YC1 teammate....

Admirals gets stomped here.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PlagueDocter

@enemybird said:

1) These points are extremely weak.

You wish they were.

No Caption Provided

2) Scaling Oden below Zoro. (LMAO) How many times must I educate you on this???

You always overestimating Oden is always hilarious.

Dude got oneshot and lost to a Kaido two decades ago who didn't use Hybrid, didn't use Shuron Hakke, didn't use Future Sight, didn't use Flaming Torch Dragon, the same Kaido who literally fought Gecko Moria and tied to him recently in Oden's time (the same who Moria thought Oars/Zombies would let him win agaisnt Kaido so we know if Gecko Moria thought that then that younger Kaido must've been weaker than his current self as current Kaido would fodder Moria if he was that strong in the past).

Oden's feats are equalled and succeeded by Wano Zoro and Yamato via direct comparasion against a stronger Kaido...

And his portrayal is PTSD from Kaido being unable to finish the fight in his terms, a "top 5" which is heavily misinterpreted, and being in literally AWE of Roger & Whitebeard of which he never replicated a single thing they could do.

3) Ignoring King and Queen being visibly injured already when they encounter GB.

Literally a WEEK of recovery, they are all zoans, and they are all literally known for their toughness being an All Star, are from a people known for their toughness (Cyborg, Lunarian)... and you say I'm Ignoring stuff XD...

Ryokugyu bodying them and the rest if the Beast Pirate Remnants then bodying the Samurai/Ninja Remnants of the Alliance.

4) Ignoring Momo asking Yamato not to fight.

Ignoring the fact that saying not to fight =/= not protect yourself... and also Yamato basically confirming the fact that she and the rest couldn't beat Ryokugyu unless he was driven off by an additional force as the Wano Alliance weren't strong enough to drive off Ryokugyu.

No Caption Provided

And Ryokugyu literally said he'd fight the Red Hair Pirates just not that day as he was if he continued to fight would have to fight the Alliance and the Red Hair Pirates.

No Caption Provided

Also let it be known Base Yamato sneak attacked Ryokugyu that same Yamato could match a Hybrid Kaido... and Ryokugyu took that hit handily and was fine...

No Caption Provided

5) Scaling the scabbards to Jack even though on panel he would have won his 1v1 if not for the sky split. Ignoring that he 2v1'ed them for days without taking a break. Jack is 100% above all the scabbards (minus surlong). None of them are beating him 1v1.

Never said they are all above Jack all I said was that they are just comparable to Jack... which they are...

Also you don't scale the Scabbards to Jack, you scale Jack to the Scabbards as the Red Scababrds are the ones with the feats to which Jack scales off of and above not that it matters but it's just a distinction I want to make.

6) How exactly do the admirals win. I dont want to see declarative statements. I want to hear feats and references to moments in the story. Any old jackass can claim anything they want. That's all you have been doing in all your posts here.

Do you literally just ignore everything...

No Caption Provided

Akainu, Aokiji, Ryokugyu have all bulldozed and bodied through entire Yonko crews+ their allies or comprative forces many times on panel... you ignoring such a thing doesn't make it any less true...

Also Kizaru has literally fought Base, Snakeman, and most importantly G5 Luffy to a standstill to the point Luffy gassed out...

Admirals are top tiers, top tiers can body a yonko crews worth handily which Admirals have shown to do on panel multiple times...

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 cocacolaman  Moderator

Commanders. Rayleigh and Oden can beat Akainu and Greenbull. The issue comes with Kizaru and Aokiji being leftover, but between Zoro, Yamato, Sanji and the original YC1s, the duo shouldn't win that. Benn Beckman is heavily implied to be a threat to Kizaru on his own.

J9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The commanders for now. AW will problem make this a stomp for the admirals soon tho.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Commanders with casualties

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

Oden is basically Yonko level. Prime Rayleigh arguably Yonko level and Ben Beckman Admiral level himself. Then you gave them a bunch of YC1 teammate....

Admirals gets stomped here.

Yonko=Admiral this point is pointless in some cases the Admiral is stronger than the Yonko

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rayleigh is the only commander who’s yonko/admiral tier here. admirals should mid diff.

Especially considering how good the logias are at avoiding damage even against haki users

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wushu59
@godlike_warrior said:

Yonko=Admiral this point is pointless in some cases the Admiral is stronger than the Yonko

Based on what?

Kizaru on the ground right now because he is injured. If he doesn't get up next chapter that basically means Luffy one shot him. You do realize that right?

Luffy is on the ground because of a Gear 5 time limit

Kizaru running away from him the entire time

No Caption Provided

"Pant Pant"

Kizaru running away and stalling for time.

No Caption Provided

"Jeez Haven't you reached your limit yet with that form yet" Kizaru

Which means Kizaru knows about Gear 5's stamina issues. Most likely from Rob Lucci over the transponder snail because Luffy was gassed out after low difing him as well.

This is the first punch Luffy actually lands on Kizaru and he already has Looney Tunes star around his head. (which means rocked in old school cartoons)

No Caption Provided

Kizaru crashes to the ground from his injuries

No Caption Provided

Luffy because of G5 issues but he is literally still in Gear 5.

No Caption Provided

Kizaru didn't even damage him much at all.

Like literally Zoro caused more damage to Hyrbid Kaido with ACOC than Kizaru did to Gear 5 Luffy this entire time.

No Caption Provided

Even clashed with him multiple times lmao

No Caption Provided

That doesn't mean Zoro and Kaido are the same tier.

Zoro is not the same tier as Kaido because he doesn't have the damage output or durability to outlast him.

You apply the same logic to Kizaru and Luffy.

It would be even worse if you swapped Luffy with Big Mom or Kaido who don't have stamina issues at all.

it would just be Kizaru on the ground with Kaido laughing.

No Caption Provided

Now if Kizaru is shown to get up next chapter and have taken the attack decently well and show off output on the level of G5 then you would have a point.

Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59:

Yonko=Admiral cuz Kizaru did better against Gear 4 Luffy than Kaido did, i cant say who has the upper hand now in gear 5 we need to wait for the next chpater tho it looks to me that Kizaru is going to get up while Luffy is out of breath reagardless Gear 5 Beat Kaido anyway.

Kizaru did not run from Luffy he has a job to do and Luffy isent it but the fight is still going its pointless to comper Kizaru to gear 5 for now tho Kizaru did damge Luffy greatly with his acceleration kick saying he dident affect luffy much is not true

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Enemybird

@plaguedocter: You are countering arguments I did not make at all. You are creating narratives in your head that don't exist on panel. Yamato was asked not to fight period get over it. Why are you bringing up GB and Shanks?

I asked you to show me what feats do the admirals have that prove they win this fight and you show me a Sakazuki stalemating a bunch of commanders and Kuzan freezing a bunch of them. These are cool but it doesn't really show how they win only that there is a possibilitythat they are on the same tier as the yonko. I never made the argument that they were not at least in proximity to each other.

Let me show you how this is done.

Oden was clearly capable of defeating Kaido a yonko.

Rayleigh suggested (at least how I interpret it) that he could defeat current BB during the Hancock situation if he were younger. a yonko.

Two clear examples of characters not only being on Yonko level, but being able to win a fight against one.

Those two feats are SIGNIFICANTLY greater than freezing some of the BB pirates. If we are being honest, Magellan was more impressive because at least he got them all in one blast.

Yamato could hold his own against anyone 1v1 based on Kaido (an enemy that GB /Navy feared).

Beckman's hype is insane and goes up with Shanks due to statements you may not like it personally, but who gives a F. its canon

Zoro was doing fine with Lucci.

That leaves the rest of the commanders. King in invincible, Marco is invincible. Katakuri may not be able to add much due to lack of AP but he can see into the future which may help others by predicting attacks. Sanji there i guess.

I think Luffy just KO'ed Kizaru hence the reference to stars above the head (like looney tunes). We will see if that turns out to be true if so... SHEESH.

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird said:

1) I asked you to show me what feats do the admirals have that prove they win this fight and you show me a Sakazuki stalemating a bunch of commanders and Kuzan freezing a bunch of them. These are cool but it doesn't really show how they win only that there is a possibility that they are on the same tier as the yonko. I never made the argument that they were not at least in proximity to each other.

"Sakazuki stalemating a bunch of commanders and Kuzan freezing a bunch of them"

"possiblility that they are on the same tier as Yonko"

Oh my goodness you just hate Admirals don't you even now despite the recent chapters pretty darn clearly showing Admirals fight Yonko on the same footing and Kizaru's doing this to G5 Luffy even though fighting Luffy's not even his main point of focus.

2) Oden was clearly capable of defeating Kaido a yonko.

In your dreams sure the guy got out done by Wano Zoro agaisnt a stronger version of Kaido.

Nothing you will ever say will change that Oden fought a severely weaker version of Kaido your cope won't change that just as it won't change that Wano Zoro equaled Oden's best feat but did it agaisnt a stronger Kaido.

3) Rayleigh suggested (at least how I interpret it) that he could defeat current BB during the Hancock situation if he were younger. a yonko.

That's just Rayleigh and like you say it's up to interpretation...

4) Those two feats are SIGNIFICANTLY greater than freezing some of the BB pirates. If we are being honest, Magellan was more impressive because at least he got them all in one blast.

Magellen was against a far weaker Blackbeard and crew that was verbatim said to be overconfident and reckless...

And no the two "feats" are not significantly better not at all and they are barely even feats at all XD.

Aokiji/Akainu both had Blackbeard on his backfoot just by being hostile in his presence despite having a majority of his crew with him.

5) Yamato could hold his own against anyone 1v1 based on Kaido (an enemy that GB /Navy feared).

Yamato pretty much had the same level of performance as Rob Lucci did agaisnt Luffy.

6) Beckman's hype is insane and goes up with Shanks due to statements you may not like it personally, but who gives a F. its canon

And do you what's also canon... Kizaru trolling and utterly ignoring Ben Beckman despite their captain's ideals of essentially guns are for action not for threats...

No Caption Provided

Kizaru made Benn look like a nobody XD... the guy lives off certain translations of certain statements that don't reflect the manga.

7) Zoro was doing fine with Lucci.

In KoH yet still struggling... and I could say the same that Lucci is doing fine against Zoro... how is this relavant...

8) That leaves the rest of the commanders. King in invincible, Marco is invincible. Katakuri may not be able to add much due to lack of AP but he can see into the future which may help others by predicting attacks. Sanji there i guess.

King is fodder, Marco is fodder, Katakuri is fodder, Sanji is fodder, etc...

All these people are "fodder" as they just aren't gonna matter when facing a top tier some more than others we see this many times which is why I showed this:

No Caption Provided

Top tiers just don't care about Yonko crews for the most part as they just aren't even close enough to matter.

9) I think Luffy just KO'ed Kizaru hence the reference to stars above the head (like looney tunes). We will see if that turns out to be true if so... SHEESH.

Ahahaha...

And G5 Luffy KO'd Kaido here too then since Kaido had stars around his head aswell... ofc not...

No Caption Provided

Wait for the next chapter before you start saying such things anyways.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Enemybird

@plaguedocter:

1. Again, that's great that Sakazuki can stalemate WB's commanders. But it doesn't mean that they can win against any yonko aside from Buggy. I am not arguing that the admirals can fight Yonko. Clearly they can for a little while. Lucci and Yamato can do that too. But they cannot beat one clearly. It's not enough and deep down you know that you are scrapping the barrel to find feats. Luffy vs Kizaru isn't over till its over. We will see what happens. But as Kiazaru said "this isnt good".

2. Kaido was physically stronger than WB, a yonko at the time and openly admitted to nearly being killed by Oden. If it wasn't for the interference 100% would have died. This was despite having a huge numbers advantage. Zoro couldn't even wield enma without it killing him post rooftop. He openly admitted to needing haki akin to Oden. Actually imagine thinking that current Zoro could defeat a yonko from the Roger era... INSANE!!! Not only winning butwinning despite having a massive disadvantage. SMH!

3. Rayleigh was able to hold of Kiz as a retired senior citizen who hadn't even held his weapon in ages. He could def take an admiral in his prime.

4. pre time skip BB running from Sakazuki doesn't mean squat lol.

5. No.. Yamato wasn't nearly Ko'ed like Lucci was.

6. That doesn't effect Beckman's hype at all. The man can move at lightspeed what was Beckman supposed to do?

7. Your strongest argument really is that the admirals will do well against commanders which is mostly true. But thesefirst commanders have attributes that enable them to contend with attacks from Yonko and admirals. As I said, some are literally invincible. Marco can heal the team. King can tank literally anything. Kuri has FS and will be hard to hit regardless of his lack of AP. Sanji shouldn't be here. But they collectively can hold out until Oden or Rayleigh finish their battles.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By nassergrant19

Lol wtf did I just read?^

Commanders win due to numbers.

Oden can solo Kuzan. Beckman solos Kizaru. Rayleigh and Yamato can extreme diff Akainu.

Lucci gets high-diffed by Sanji alone. Then the rest jump Greenbull. GB gets cooked by King’s Imperial Flames and sliced by Zoro’s ACOC Dragon Damnation while taking hits from the rest.

Commanders high-extreme diff.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nassergrant19

@mysteryman12345: Yes Zoro extreme diffs current Sanji however Lucci is fighting unamed Zoro attacks. Not impressive, and the latest panel has Zoro using only two swords.

Sanji might also scrap with Saturn soon so his lvl might jump up even higher. However as for current feats, Sanji trumps Lucci in every stat.

Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beckman/Rayleigh/Oden>Kizaru/Aokiji/Fojitura

GB/Lucci>Sanj/Zoro

Akainu>>>Yamato>Marco/King/Katakuri

Admirals wins due to Akainu

Benn Prime Rayleigh and Oden are Yonko/Admiral level easy tho Akainu is Pirate King Tier and Should tips the scale to the Admirals advantage once he finishes off the fodders like King and Katakuri

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysteryman12345: YesZoro extreme diffs current Sanjihowever Lucci is fighting unamed Zoro attacks. Not impressive, and the latest panel has Zoro using only two swords.

Sanji might also scrap with Saturn soon so his lvl might jump up even higher. However as for current feats, Sanji trumps Lucci in every stat.

No Caption Provided

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nassergrant19

@enemybird: Ah I forgot. The troll who thinks Kata/King/Marco are somehow above Current Sanji has another wack opinion lmao.

Nobody cares about your wack takes and posting a pic of Who’s who next to everyone’s comments ain’t changing that lol.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: Ah I forgot. The troll who thinks Kata/King/Marco are somehow above Current Sanji has another wack opinion lmao.

Nobody cares about your wack takes and posting a pic of Who’s who next to everyone’s comments ain’t changing that lol.

Please explain how Sanji beats Lucci. I need a good laugh.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: Get that bum past King first.

Explain how he beats King and I’ll consider it worth my time to wake you up to the reality that swapping hands with unamed Zoro attacks ain’t doing anything to Sanji lol.

Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Godlike_Warrior

@nassergrant19: no he’s not it’s a mistake

It’s meant to be GB>Zoro>Lucci>Sanji

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlike_warrior: GB>Zoro>/=Sanji>Lucci

Swapping hands with unamed Zoro attacks isn’t impressive. Especially when he opted to use Two-Sword Style recently.

Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Godlike_Warrior

@nassergrant19: Lucci did match Gear 5 punch and tank a few hits

the fact Luffy even needed to use gear 5 alone is enough to put him over Sanji who I really don’t get why to put him at Zoro level

the gap between them is like the gap between Luffy and Zoro he is the first mate after all and with Ashura/King of Hell he is way over Sanji

Base Zoro does matches well with Blue Flame Sanji

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Enemybird
@nassergrant19 said:

@enemybird: Get that bum past King first.

Explain how he beats King and I’ll consider it worth my time to wake you up to the reality that swapping hands with unamed Zoro attacks ain’t doing anything to Sanji lol.

Because King turned his flame off out of fear of what Zoro would do to him, then it's easy to imagine that he would do the same for Gear 5 Luffy considering G5 > Zoro (direct comparison to Kaido). Lucci managed to send Gear 5 Luffy flying when he clashed with him. Therefore, it's possible that King would turn off his flame out of fear of what Lucci could do as well. That opens the door for him to be defeated in the first place. King has not shown anywhere near the AP of Luffy and yet Lucci was able to shrug off a decent number of attacks which is no easy task. King would have to work very hard to match the damage output of a couple of hits from G5 Luffy. We haven't seen much offensively from Lucci, but sending g5 flying is enough to say he beats King if the opportunity came along.

Sanji on the other hand has not shown AP on the same level as Zoro so there really is no proof he would turn his flame off. King also managed to Blitz him in the raid suit which offers a similar powerup to the awakened upgrade the extent of which is currently unknown hence the glazing going on from the fanboys.

Sanji did not low diffQueen. He barely won. All King would have to do is outlast him which he, Marco or Katakuri should not have a problem doing. Since queen did not even hit Sanji with an ultimate attack, he most likely fell over out of straight exhaustion. King, Marco and Kuri all have to tools to outlast him. He lacks FS, King wont be afraid of him and Marco is a similar deal to King.

No Caption Provided
nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By nassergrant19

@enemybird:

Because King turned his flame off out of fear of what Zoro would do to him,

Bro still reading Two Piece. King turned it off because he’d never faced anyone with Acoc before. The only other person who used Acoc was Kaido who he worshiped as a god. This bum spent nearly 50 years glazing Kaido, and believed he was inferior in every way. If some random uses the same ability his master uses, no shit he’d fumble and get scared lmao.

That wank is dead btw as Zoro himself confirmed his full power would be worthless against Flames On Lunarians.

No Caption Provided

Zoro even said it would be useless for Luffy, who is tiers above himself, to attack the Flames on Lunarian. So if Zoro thinks Luffy, whose Base Acoc alone shits on anything he did, Zoro clearly doesn’t have a chance in hell.

King being a dumbass in no way confirms anything and is more headcanon that has been debunked a year ago. Go argue with Zoro on why his full power wouldn’t do anything to flames on Lunarians.

then it's easy to imagine that he would do the same for Gear 5 Luffy considering G5 > Zoro (direct comparison to Kaido). Lucci managed to send Gear 5 Luffy flying when he clashed with him.

Marco sent Kizaru flying. Kidd sent Big Mom flying. The Akayaza 9 sent Base Kaido flying. Pre-Acoc Luffy sent Kaido’s head flying downwards.

This doesn’t prove anything. Sending a hakiless G5 Luffy who was clearly toying with Lucci, isn’t a feat. Next?

Therefore, it's possible that King would turn off his flame out of fear of what Lucci could do as well.

Lmao wat? To think your delusions would go this far. Lucci’s best AP feat is oneshotting Sentomaru and being relative to Hakiless(No Ryou/Acoc) G4 Luffy. He isn’t impressive at all in that department. Lucci’s AP isn’t even better than King

That opens the door for him to be defeated in the first place. King has not shown anywhere near the AP of Luffy

King’s AP>>>>Hakiless G4 Luffy and lol at you scaling a Hakiless G5 Luffy.

and yet Lucci was able to shrug off a decent number of attacks which is no easy task.

Shrug off? He was 3-shot while Luffy was holding back and not using any Haki lmao.

No Caption Provided

He literally fell asleep dodging this bum….

No Caption Provided

King would have to work very hard to match the damage output of a couple of hits from G5 Luffy.

Once again this isn’t a scalable feat and even then it’s more embarrassing if anything else.

We haven't seen much offensively from Lucci, but sending g5 flying is enough to say he beats King if the opportunity came along.

Yeah and I bet Marco has Admiral lvl AP for sending Kizaru flying lol.

Sanji on the other hand has not shown AP on the same level as Zoro

Yeah…damaging a Flames On Lunarian with a DJ kick without his Germa mode or IFJ turned on definitely doesn’t shit on everything King/Marco/Kata/Lucci have done…..

so there really is no proof he would turn his flame off.

Here comes your delusional takes again.

King can’t react to Sanji. Base Germa Sanji alone was FTE to Hybrid Queen who could react to Hybrid Marco who could keep up with King and Base Queen at the same time. DJ is confirmed to increase his speed and IFJ is stated to be an entirely different level of speed. Semi-Awakened Sanji alone was equal in speed to Post-Rooftop Zoro. Same Zoro who reacted to King several times. Meaning King will need to turn off his flames to even stand a chance of touching Sanji and even when he does, he’ll still be slower.

King can’t even hurt Sanji. Lunarians with duraneg physically can’t harm Sanji when he’s in his Germa Mode. Sanji will face tank any of his kicks or punches…

No Caption Provided

And Sanji no-sells his own hotter flames so the imperial dragon will be useless if he feels like standing in front of a move Zoro blitzed lol.

King also managed to Blitz him in the raid suit

The fodder RS that suppressed Kata could neg? Same supressed Kata that was dodged by Base WCI Sanji? Lmao get that shit outta here. Bro still watching Two Piece….

Sanji did not low diffQueen.

Yes he did. Even while being massively fatigued from fighting King+Queen with no break (or timeouts to get drugged up), damaged by Black Maria with no COA, Sanji still stomped an ancient Zoan with a single combo and sent him off the island.

He barely won.

Maybe in Two Piece.

All King would have to do is outlast him

King can’t hurt Sanji lol.

Sanji blitzes in different directions, forcing King to use speed mode to try and touch him and he gets his lights knocked out with an IFJ combo.

Everyone knows Sanji mid-high diffs this bum. Even One Piece YT where they glaze the shit outta King for his anime only feats.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Everyone except you because you’re legit detached from Oda’s manga. Not one take I’ve seen so far suggests you actually read One Piece. (Except maybe your Oden takes)
which he, Marco or Katakuri should not have a problem doing.

Sanji doesn’t even need IFJ for Marco or Kata lol.

Since queen did not even hit Sanji with an ultimate attack, he most likely fell over out of straight exhaustion.

Bro is writing his own manga now lmao. He was bullied and knocked into base with one combo. The cope is insane.

King,

Gets blitzed and destroyed by IFJ.

Marco

Can't even hurt Germa Mode Sanji. Sanji just destroys him with DJ.

and Kuri

Lmao. Breaks his Spear on Sanji’s head and gets bullied by DJ. .

He lacks FS,

Who cares he’s far faster than all of them. Kaido already made Kata lvl FS irrelevant when he blitzed G4 Luffy.

King wont be afraid of him

So?

and Marco is a similar deal to King.

They all lose as their feats don’t come close and your delusional Sanji hate boner doesn’t change his YC+ placement.

OT: Commanders win

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlike_warrior:

Lucci did match Gear 5 punch

A base Armament Punch. Not even Ryou or Acoc lol.

and tank a few hits

He was 3-shot by a held back Luffy who wasn’t using haki lol.

”I’m losing consciousness“ isn’t tanking.

the fact Luffy even needed to use gear 5 alone

He didn’t need to use anything. He toyed with him. Also, Hakiless G5 isn’t impressive and he still neg-diffed Lucci. Acoc Base Luffy would oneshot Lucci.

is enough to put him over Sanji who I really don’t get why to put him at Zoro level

He’s at that lvl but Zoro extreme diffs due to better AP/DC. Sanji has far superior speed/durability/hax and his AP can put Zoro down.

the gap between them is like the gap between Luffy and Zoro

This has to be a joke.

he is the first mate after all

Both Wings of the Future Pirate King…..

and with Ashura/King of Hell he is way over Sanji

Nah. His AP is a bit higher but that’s it. Semi-Awakened DJ Sanji already was on par with Rooftop Zoro.

Base Zoro does matches well with Blue Flame Sanji

That’s like saying Base Sanji can beat KOH Zoro lol.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Not the youtube poll results as evidence. Man, I can't take that rebuttal seriously at all. Get your shii together boy.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Not the youtube poll results as evidence. Man, I can't take that rebuttal seriously at all. Get your shii together boy.

Bro ignored all my debunks and focused on a side point about channels who glaze King still having Sanji win….💀

Sure buddy

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wushu59

Prime Oden and Rayleigh are the strongest ones here....

Take them out and then you have a match.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers