MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• The Last Dragonborn is Composite from games and lore. No crazy game mechanics like a billion health, just the feats, abilities, weapons and armor he can utilize across both the gameplay and lore.
  • The Dragonborn is bloodlusted and morals off. Everyone is in character but determined to win
  • Versions will be specified
  • Win by BFR, Knockout or Death

Round 1: Kratos

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Wolverine (616)

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Storm (616)

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Luffy

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Wonder Woman (Pre Flashpoint)

No Caption Provided

Round 6: Godzilla (Composite Movies)

No Caption Provided

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not too sure... does the Dragonborn's slow shout ever turn into stop shout or magic. If not I'd say he stops at Luffy.

If So I see him making it to Godzilla, but then Zilla should win. He would only beat Diana due to him having her vulnerability to piercing weapons, but if she has time resistance feats I can see her beating Dragonborn even if he does know some stop Magic

But I only use legit gameplay feats(and not game mechanic feats) and basic lore. The Dragonborn has lore that apparently makes him a planet buster or universe ender or some stuff like that. There's like thousands of books in elder scrolls, why we got to take them all so literally.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL dragonborn clears zerodiff Dragonborn>>Alduin>>>>>>Galactus.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I would say stops at Diana

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By GhostRavage

LOL dragonborn clears zerodiff Dragonborn>>Alduin>>>>>>Galactus.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm guessing he at least clears Storm. Don't know enough about Luffy or Wonder Woman overall, however he has options for dealing with them, namely, stopping time, becoming intangible, attacking their souls or bending their minds, and depending on his gear he also has Auriel's Bow.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Wish I could tag people on mobile.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zill0678

i dont know much about luffy so i cant really comment to his performance but storm if she plays her cards right at the very least has a chance to win. diana wins as she has dealt with stronger attacks from stronger foes. composite movie godzilla barley takes notice of the dragonborns assault and one shots him.

Avatar image for wally_west-the_fastest_man_ali
Wally_West-The_Fastest_Man_Alive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of order Storm AP and DC is stronger than anything in one piece.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gets stomped at one, and out of order.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never finished the main quest line nor do I know any lore outside of what is shown in the game, and I've only seen gameplay of GOW but I feel like the Dragonborn would barely make it past 2 let alone 3.

Wolverine could possibly blitz depending on the distance and Storm could take large majority due to faster power activation speed.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Marishtar

@shepardoakenprime said:

I never finished the main quest line nor do I know any lore outside of what is shown in the game, and I've only seen gameplay of GOW but I feel like the Dragonborn would barely make it past 2 let alone 3.

Wolverine could possibly blitz depending on the distance and Storm could take large majority due to faster power activation speed.

Likely this.

@i_like_swords said:

I'm guessing he at least clears Storm. Don't know enough about Luffy or Wonder Woman overall, however he has options for dealing with them, namely, stopping time, becoming intangible, attacking their souls or bending their minds, and depending on his gear he also has Auriel's Bow.

Wonder Woman (Pre Flashpoint)

All these abilities are useless. Just timestop possibly not, depending on the exact mechanism?

All of them should work on Luffy though.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could arguably stop at 1, but is composite movie Godzilla rly that strong?

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Alsimmons77

@marishtar said:
@shepardoakenprime said:

Likely this.

@i_like_swords said:

All these abilities are useless. Just timestop possibly not, depending on the exact mechanism?

Well it's magic, so it would probably also not work(at least if she holds the lasso in that moment).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar said:

@i_like_swords said:

Time stops.

What is Wonder Woman's best willpower feat? Has she resisted having her soul ripped out by anyone noteworthy?

Because in Elder Scrolls, a regular dragon can resist the worst torture imaginable by Molag Bal, a god, in his own realm, without giving in. Yet, the Dragonborn can casually bend their minds to his will. He can also rip out their souls and absorb them, something pretty nobody else has shown the ability to do, even gods like Molag Bal.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at universal Kratos

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears only because you are allowing lore.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slow Time doesn't stop it, it's right there in the name and shown in the game. Anyway, this is was out of order but he'd stop at Diana imo.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Marishtar

@i_like_swords:

Time stops.

I meant based on what specifically works that, the other user said it's simply magic?

What is Wonder Woman's best willpower feat?

Puh there are several, she endured a 117 days mental attack from Hades in his own realm as example.

Has she resisted having her soul ripped out by anyone noteworthy?

Her lasso offers soul protection on a godly lvl and can theoretically also attack and manipulate souls(but she don't uses the offensive part in character), that thing could simply negate tons of hax abilities(even reality warping) in Pre Flashpoint.

Because in Elder Scrolls, a regular dragon can resist the worst torture imaginable by Molag Bal, a god, in his own realm, without giving in. Yet, the Dragonborn can casually bend their minds to his will.

She had god lvl TP and mind attacks resistance from her time as Goddess of Truth, her bracelets can stop such attacks and her lasso negates them.

He can also rip out their souls and absorb them, something pretty nobody else has shown the ability to do, even gods like Molag Bal.

Well her villain list was especially in Pre Flashpoint full of telepaths, reality warpers, magicians and gods(or even all of this in one), such as Hades, Queen of Fables, Dr. Psycho, Circe and Ares(the last 3 are even archenemies of her).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar: "Shout at time, and command it to obey, as the world around you stands still."

Also, there is a dude in Elder Scrolls Online who just by using regular magic is capable of stopping time.

Puh there are several, she endured a 117 days mental attack from Hades in his own realm as example.

That sounds about equivalent to a dragon being tortured to death by Molag Bal.

There are, or have been, or will be a race of beings upon Nirn called Dragons, creatures of almost Daedra-like majesty. They naturally sought domination over the mortals of Nirn, and achieved a measure of success therein.

But upon a time that was and will be the ever-pernicious mortals of Tamriel betrayed these their natural masters, and those who were not slain were driven into hidden refuge. Then one such Dragon, a greater Dov named Boziikkodstrun, exerted his nigh-divine will in an attempt to fly beyond the borders of the Mundus. And though he did not succeed, his effort was valorous and remarkable, and impinged upon the attention of Molag Bal himself.

Our Lord and Master noted this feat of will-force, considered that the race of Dov had achieved dominion over much of Nirn, and thus spake unto this Boziikkodstrun, offering him a place of honor and privilege in his domain of Coldharbour. And the Dragon, his resources all but spent by his efforts, did accept and agree.

So Molag Bal opened a window between worlds to allow the Dragon to pass into our Lord's realm, where Boziikkodstrun was granted the privilege of being bound in chains of cold ebon iron, and set in a place of honor in the nethermost depths of the Tower of Lies. For our Lord and Master desired to know the secrets of the Dragons' dominance over the mortals of Nirn. Long was the Dragon tortured and interrogated. But the dragon was haughty, and indignant at his ill treatment, and no matter what torments were brought to bear, the intransigent Boziikkodstrun refused to utter so much as a single syllable in his abrasive language to reveal the secrets of the Dov.

Vexed by this obstinate defiance—and rightly so—our Lord and Master at length waxed wroth and avenged himself upon Boziikkodstrun by slow consumption of the flesh from his bones, yea, every gobbet.

https://www.imperial-library.info/content/daedra-dossier-titans

To cut a long story short: Molag Bal is quite literally a god, who is the embodiment of domination, schemes and enslavement. He is in command of his own plane of Oblivion, which is infinite in mass, and he can create virtually unlimited pocket dimensions which themselves are infinite in mass. His realm of Oblivion is his will come manifest.

Out of all of the Daedric Princes, if any of them were to have expertise in interrogation, torture and mental domination, it would be him. But because dragons themselves are closely tied to the Time God Akatosh - they are described as his children - they have immense willpower far beyond that of the other mortal races. Dragons are immortal and have existed since, or pretty close to, the dawn of time. They're like minor gods.

And the Dragonborn can bend their minds to his will by saying three words to them. Pretty easily.

Sahrotaar: "Hail, thuri. Your thu'um has the mastery. Climb aboard and I will carry you to Miraak."

https://youtu.be/LmQ1oq15LXk?t=9m25s

Her lasso offers soul protection on a godly lvl and can theoretically also attack and manipulate souls(but she don't uses the offensive part in character), that thing could simply negate tons of hax abilities(even reality warping) in Pre Flashpoint.

The Dragonborn can rip a dragon's soul out directly, something a Daedric Prince cannot do. But it sounds like she has enough protection.

But yeah, like I said, I'm not that familiar with Diana, nor do I think we can ever really get a clear answer to this fight. It's two extremely different universes squaring off against each other. The Elder Scrolls, especially the player characters, have pretty ambiguous upper limits of power. They are essentially bound by prophecy to never lose in the context of the series, every game they go against unbeatable odds and win, and it's never really made clear how they are able to do that. With the Dragonborn, he theoretically could be a powerhouse on Diana's level, or somewhere much less powerful. It would never be made clear unless a writer wrote a comic between the two of them and they fought, which would never happen with a player character anyway.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TES lore is weird and hyperbolic, mostly found within aged in-game books. It proposers things that don't just defy game mechanic, but any reasonable interpretation of them.

Also there's no way in hell the Dragonborn is doing even scratch damage against Godzilla.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AlphaQ

@i_like_swords: That quote about the slow time shout doesn't say that time stops, just that it obeys the Dragonborn to an unspecified degree and that the world seems to be standing still to a user of the Shout. Are there any sources that say time actually stops, rather than is just slowed? I'm pretty sure standard treatment of time stops around the Vine is to assume time stops are just enhanced slowing, unless confirmed that time literally stops.

So, not gonna lie, that level of speed can be replicated by the likes of The Gorgon, since he apparently views other people as statues, who Wolverine can keep up with.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

What feats does Last Dragonborn have in actual lore though?

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Necromancer76

The Dragonborn might actually clear due to some shouts like Slow Time, Bend Will, and Soul Tear.

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Shouts Slow Time, then spams Mehrunes Dagon's dagger until the OHKO hax procs. Ez stomp

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Or spam the Wabbajack at em until the hax item makes the opponents into a sweet roll. Sweet victory.

AotD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

That quote about the slow time shout doesn't say that time stops, just that it obeys the Dragonborn to an unspecified degree and that the world seems to be standing still to a user of the Shout. Are there any sources that say time actually stops, rather than is just slowed? I'm pretty sure standard treatment of time stops around the Vine is to assume time stops are just enhanced slowing, unless confirmed that time literally stops.

So, not gonna lie, that level of speed can be replicated by the likes of The Gorgon, since he apparently views other people as statues, who Wolverine can keep up with.

There is a quote by a dragon researcher who states that there have been tales of dragons literally stopping time, as well as summoning storms. He says these must be fanciful tales, but they actually aren't, since we know slowing down time and calling storms are fairly standard abilities for dragons. Then again, it could just be time being slowed so much that other people appear like statues, as you said. But then again, the description doesn't say people stand still, it says "the world" stands still.

Also, there is this dude called Artorius who uses regular magic to freeze/slow time. Presumably, because this guy is a relative to scrub to TLD, his command over time will pale in comparison, yet he can freeze everyone in the room to a standstill.

Artorius:"Time? Time is my domain, murderer, not yours."

https://youtu.be/qO0eNpSZO84?t=14m7s

But yeah, aside from that, TLD can amplify their own speed to superhuman degrees, as well. We're talking about a guy who for all intents and purposes is a minor God, has superhuman speed and can slow down time. In the context of a fight with Gorgon, I'm pretty sure a speed issue would never come up. That's not to say I'm unfamiliar with or underestimating Gorgon's speed, I just don't think it would turn out to be much of an issue should they come to fight.

@jashugan said:

What feats does Last Dragonborn have in actual lore though?

Quite a lot. For starters, he's indisputably the most powerful Thu'um user to have ever lived by the time he reaches his peak, and by a pretty huge margin. Especially because he absorbs the souls of two of the most powerful Thu'um users, Paarthurnax and Miraak, which adds their power and knowledge onto his own. If you want to see how powerful these kinds of people are, check out these respect threads:

He has also become a master of all schools of magic, is the greatest warrior Skyrim has ever seen, and can become a master assassin/nightblade, depending on how many of the questlines you want to add to his repertoire. If you want to see anything specific, let me know.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jashugan

Is this another one of those things were Dragonborn is power scaled to being a universal level reality warper that knows every shouts without having feats to suggest that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

Is this another one of those things were Dragonborn is power scaled to being a universal level reality warper that knows every shouts without having feats to suggest that?

It's a thing where he's better than all other Thu'um users, and knows every word of power, as indicated in the games. He is a reality warper, though not on a universal level.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jashugan

@i_like_swords: all of the dragon shouts aren't even in the game Skyrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: Which is a gameplay limitation.

I'm pretty sure after killing tons of dragons, including Paarthurnax, the leader of the Greybeards who know all Words of Power, and Miraak, who had invented new shouts altogether, and absorbing their knowledge, he would know more than just about anyone.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: So, again. He doesn't have any feats showing his knowledge of these imaginary shouts nor these feats of power.

I don't even remember him or anyone claiming he's the most powerful dragon born

OOCMikeyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he isn't beating any of them lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: He has every Shout in the game, as indicated by the OP, and any that Paarthurnax knew. And Paarthurnax knows nearly all of them. I don't see your issue here.

The Dragonborn is the only one who can defeat Alduin, who otherwise was unstoppable and was going to end the world, and even made Paarthurnax look weak. That alone puts him above anyone not named Miraak. Then, in the Dragonborn DLC, you not only become more powerful than Miraak, you kill him and absorb all of his knowledge and power. I don't think you can really argue anyone else in history has even scratched his accomplishments.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jashugan

@i_like_swords: technically he was the only dragon born left. I don't remember them indicating that a living dragon born from the past couldn't beat Alduin.

Dragonborn had help in defeating Alduin

Doesn't talos actually have feats over just defeating certain dragons?

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay I looked at all the best shouts and spells and while Slow Time and Bend Will seem to be the most effective I still don't see the Dragonborn making it past 2 or 3 if Wolverine and Storm are fighting to the best of their ability. Logan should be able to blitz and Storm should be able to overwhelm him both before he can shout. If it turned into a prolonged battle then he could take them but if they make short work of him as soon as possible, and they should, then he's not getting past them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: Maybe they could, but The Last Dragonborn is the one who the Elder Scrolls stated would defeat Alduin. It's an accomplishment nobody else has.

Honestly, their impact would have been negligible. Alduin thoroughly destroyed all three of them before, and Felldir even states that they cannot slay Alduin. Everyone hails you as stronger than Alduin and gives you full praise for defeating him afterwards, and it's also written in the Elder Scrolls (fragments of creation which exist outside of space and time) that only a Dragonborn can defeat Alduin, which none of the three Tongues are. There's no reason to believe he needed their help, or that he wasn't more powerful than Alduin either way. He also defeats Alduin on the Throat of the World, and according to the Prima Guide, Paarthurnax was immediately "cut down" during the fight, so his help would also have been non-existent.

Talos became one of the divines, so I suppose he is the only one who has better feats, although during his time as a mortal he hadn't done anything to surpass the Skyrim player character.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shepardoakenprime said:

Okay I looked at all the best shouts and spells and while Slow Time and Bend Will seem to be the most effective I still don't see the Dragonborn making it past 2 or 3 if Wolverine and Storm are fighting to the best of their ability. Logan should be able to blitz and Storm should be able to overwhelm him both before he can shout. If it turned into a prolonged battle then he could take them but if they make short work of him as soon as possible, and they should, then he's not getting past them.

I mean, we're talking about a bonafide demi-god who can slow down time and make himself superhumanly fast. There are regular mages in Elder Scrolls who can amplify their speed to ludicrously superhuman levels. The notion that Wolverine would "blitz" the Dragonborn before he can even speak is shaky at best. All the Dragonborn has to do to Wolverine is start saying words, and the fight is pretty much over.

TwiceThePride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouts Slow Time, then spams Mehrunes Dagon's dagger until the OHKO hax procs. Ez stomp

Shouts Animal Allegiance, baits Godzilla into BFR.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

That quote about the slow time shout doesn't say that time stops, just that it obeys the Dragonborn to an unspecified degree and that the world seems to be standing still to a user of the Shout. Are there any sources that say time actually stops, rather than is just slowed? I'm pretty sure standard treatment of time stops around the Vine is to assume time stops are just enhanced slowing, unless confirmed that time literally stops.

There is a quote by a dragon researcher who states that there have been tales of dragons literally stopping time, as well as summoning storms. He says these must be fanciful tales, but they actually aren't, since we know slowing down time and calling storms are fairly standard abilities for dragons. Then again, it could just be time being slowed so much that other people appear like statues, as you said.

Also, there is this dude called Artorius who uses regular magic to freeze/slow time. Presumably, because this guy is a relative to scrub to TLD, his command over time will pale in comparison, yet he can freeze everyone in the room to a standstill. T

Artorius:"Time? Time is my domain, murderer, not yours."

https://youtu.be/qO0eNpSZO84?t=14m7s

But yeah, aside from that, TLD can amplify their own speed to superhuman degrees, as well. We're talking about a guy who for all intents and purposes is a minor God, has superhuman speed and can slow down time. In the context of a fight with Gorgon, I'm pretty sure a speed issue would never come up. That's not to say I'm unfamiliar with or underestimating Gorgon's speed, I just don't think it would turn out to be much of an issue should they come to fight.

That seems fairly reasonable. I would question the extent that TLD can be scaled from Artorius's time magic since the quote you kindly provided seemed to imply that that it his specialty, though the feats you also provided of Artorius slowing time to an apparent standstill would be what I would assume TLD would be capable of anyway.

Just out of curiosity, what can TLD do in regards non-Thu'um magic? I seem to remember it was stated during the College questlines that he has extraordinary potential for magic and I assume he became stronger than any mage at the College seeing as he was made Archmaester and all. I know he fought Miraak who partly accomplished his rupturing a part of Skyrim feat with non-Thu'um magic, while fighting that Dragon Priest guy...

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Necromancer76

@alphaq: Assuming he obtains all spells available in Skyrim (which he is capable of doing), his fire, ice, and lightning spells are extremely powerful. Additionally, he has whirlwind cloak, which can knock most people over when they try to fight him in close quarters. He also has invisibility, paralysis (in which he can freeze people, thus rendering his opponents defenseless), and strong healing, and has some impressive illusion spells (such as calming enemies, scaring them, enthralling them, or making them turn on each other). He also possesses multiple conjuration spells which allow him to summon allies that can be used as distractions or shields (and if he gets disarmed, he can summon weapons out of thin air). Some of his conjuration spells spawn fairly powerful creatures in their own right, such as Dremora Lords and Wrathmen (armored skeleton dudes), and he's also a master of necromancy. On top of all of this, he can boost his own durability via Dragonhide (Alteration spell).

In conclusion—assuming he has all spells available in Skyrim—he is a very powerful mage, more powerful than any mage who studied at the college in the game (due to the fact that none of the teachers knew the expert spells until he goes and learns them himself).

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shepardoakenprime said:

I mean, we're talking about a bonafide demi-god who can slow down time and make himself superhumanly fast. There are regular mages in Elder Scrolls who can amplify their speed to ludicrously superhuman levels. The notion that Wolverine would "blitz" the Dragonborn before he can even speak is shaky at best. All the Dragonborn has to do to Wolverine is start saying words, and the fight is pretty much over.

I mean purely by feats TDL pretty much has no reaction feats at base... unless you count him being able to just about arrow time during the game mechanics. Other characters from cinematic trailers seem to be easy arrow timers, but Wolverine would probably blitz those guys too if he faced them. Logan has blitzed people who can fight/kill in the space between seconds, made Spidey worry who was faster, moved fast enough that Psylocke couldn't read his mind (and she's so fast she can make it seem like people she dismembered just fell apart apart without her moving) and had his speed compared to Daken's who uses pheromones to dull people's reactions so that it looks like he's teleporting.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: seeing as how there were no more dragon born until the last one showed up and coincidentally that's the same time Alduin reawakened that's why he's the one that would defeat Alduin.

Even you say that a Dragonborn could beat Alduin not only the last.

The three tongues helped him, I didn't say that they were the ones that defeated Alduin, they wouldn't be there if the last Dragonborn could've done it by himself.

The last dragon born didn't conquer a country like talos. Even mithrak only cut off a small piece of an island and that's what his best feat is iirc.

Also, isn't it possible to render a Dragonborn/thuum user useless by destroying their throat?