Mirakuru soldiers (Deathstroke's army)

Rules:

• Random encounter. No knowledge.
  • In character.
  • Win by KO / Death.
  • Fight takes place in BvS warehouse.

Rounds:

1. Mirakuru soldiers are unarmed.
  2. Mirakuru soldiers are equipped with metal baseball bats, sledgehammers etc.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

5 should do it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury said:

5 should do it.

Yeah this, he could do more if he's willing to kill though.

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LarcadeDragneel

R1: 8+

R2: 5+

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By batmanprep

2 max and that is being generous, 1 can kick a human flying and take a car door with barehands, and can take bullets with no problem. Also, 1 is faster than Luke already

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanprep:

They can not take bullets with no problem. In fact they are not bulletproof.

How is one fodder faster than Luke ? They have 0 speed feats. They are around the same level.

1 can kick a human flying and take a car door with barehands

Luke tanked worse. Thats not enough.

2 max and that is being generous,

Not really.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

8 or 10

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ithemanwithoutfeari said:

@batmanprep:

How is one fodder faster than Luke ? They have 0 speed feats. They are around the same level.

Not really.

Luke is an experienced boxer whereas the Mirakuru soldiers in DS' army were nothing but unskilled bricks. I think Luke should be faster.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By batmanprep

@ithemanwithoutfeari: 0 speed feat? They were blitzing people and trained police officers left and right, snapping necks

Im pretty sure armed police force with guns couldnt stop the soldiers in the siege

Luke is more durable and slightly more stronger than 1 and he isnt mindless like these soldiers. That is why he would beat 2 max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanprep:

Not really.

Luke is an experienced boxer whereas the Mirakuru soldiers in DS' army were nothing but unskilled bricks. I think Luke should be faster.

This definitely gives him the skill edge, but I dont know about speed.

Boxers are usually quick, but Luke has no feats to back that up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanprep said:

@ithemanwithoutfeari: 0 speed feat? They were blitzing people and trained police officers left and right, snapping necks

Im pretty sure armed police force with guns couldnt stop the soldiers in the siege

Luke is more durable and slightly more stronger than 1 and he isnt mindless like these soldiers. That is why he would beat 2 max

Thats reaching. They werent blitzing anybody. Snapping necks doesnt have anything to do with blitzing.

They are still not bulletproof.

He can definitely beat more than 2. He is superior in every way and they would have a hard time putting him down in the first place.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 with the Zambuto force.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanprep said:

Thats reaching. They werent blitzing anybody. Snapping necks doesnt have anything to do with blitzing.

He can definitely beat more than 2. He is superior in every way and they would have a hard time putting him down in the first place.

Loading Video...

1 was fast enough to chase after a car, and stopping it. Luke isn't faster.

And 2 will overwhelm him with consecutive hits, like sowande did

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DSTREET45

Probably 5 both rounds.

Avatar image for celestialknight
CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Around 5-6 both round seems right, the weapons are ineffective and would just break on impact.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanprep said:
@batmanprep said:

Loading Video...

1 was fast enough to chase after a car, and stopping it. Luke isn't faster.

And 2 will overwhelm him with consecutive hits, like sowande did

The guy who chased after the car was no the one who stopped it. It was a different one.

If you pause at the right moment at 1:02 you can see the other mirakuru soldier on the right still behind the car running.

The mirakuru soldiers have nothing in common with Sowande. He was hurting him with pressure points/skill and speed superior to the fodder here and still eventually lost anyways.

The soldiers dont have any pressure point feats.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke did tank a bomb, but Ill say 4 on each round.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Four both rounds.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanprep:

Not really.

Actually the Mirakuru serum was stated to boost speed/reflexes as one of its main things, and if I remember correctly they were able to blitz police officers and arrow time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55 said:
@the_fallen_lord said:

@batmanprep:

Not really.

Actually the Mirakuru serum was stated to boost speed/reflexes as one of its main things, and if I remember correctly they were able to blitz police officers and arrow time.

I don't remember seeing any Mirakuru soldier arrow-time but then my memory is sh!t so...

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 for a guaranteed win.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3-5 top

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By uugieboogie

@lubub55: You remember any instances when they arrow timed? Grundy got tagged multiple times and IIRC the Mirakuru soldiers were getting dropped left and right by the cure arrows in the final battle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Pretty sure it was Oliver's first fight against Cyrus Gold. I think one of them was up high and Oliver went for a headshot, which he dodged. I'm not certain though.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lubub55: Oliver was missing when Grundy was on the cat walk running. Oliver was still able to tag him once in each foot and was able to tag him around the neck with the bolo/rope arrow. In their final battle he tagged Grundy like 2 times before they went h2h. I can't recall a single instance of any Mirakuru soldier arrow timing. The only ones who had speed feats were Isabel and Slade IIRC. The regular mooks were getting tagged repeatedly in that final battle in the tunnel.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RBT

@uugieboogie: Grundy was dodging Oliver's arrows when they were separated by some distance(couldn't do it from close distance). Roy, while on mirakuru caught an arrow, something he had never done since or before.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Roy isn't a random mook. And Grundy was still tagged about 5 times in total when he fought Ollie. The only time he "dodged" an arrow was when he was running along the cat walk IIRC. That's not dodging arrows nomore than it's dodging bullets when someone like Ollie or Matt does that against a shooter. And I know we're not saying unnamed characters can do what named characters can do without the feats to back it up. It's obvious the random mooks aren't arrow timers when you watch the last battle in the tunnel. They were getting tagged left and right.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Roy isn't a random mook. And Grundy was still tagged about 5 times in total when he fought Ollie. The only time he "dodged" an arrow was when he was running along the cat walk IIRC. That's not dodging arrows nomore than it's dodging bullets when someone like Ollie or Matt does that against a shooter. And I know we're not saying unnamed characters can do what named characters can do without the feats to back it up. It's obvious the random mooks aren't arrow timers when you watch the last battle in the tunnel. They were getting tagged left and right.

Are you seriously comparing a random thug with a gun with Oliver? Oliver doesn't miss a 6ft guy from 20ft.

Roy being named doesn't change anything. His reflexes got enhanced because of Mirakuru, that much is obvious. And no one is saying that Mirakuru users can dodge arrows at point blank. Quite clearly, they can't. But they don't need to, to be faster than Luke. The fact that Grundy could dodge arrow from about 20ft and Roy could as well means their speed was enhanced to some degree. That's still better than Luke.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: How is running along a cat walk dodging arrows? I only replied to random Mirakuru soldiers being arrow timers which isn't true, point blank or not. And you can't give them someone else's feats when their own feats contridict the ones you're trying to give them. And without them "arrow timing" they have no feats to suggest they have any significant speed advantage over Luke.

The final battle in the tunnel where they were repeatedly tagged by arrows shows while they may be have enhanced speed it certainly isn't to the degree where they're arrow timers at all.

Komboing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 should be fine, unless it's a named Mirakuru soldiers like Cyrus Gold or Slade, because obviously named soldiers have to be superior to people with no names who have the exact same power.

Anyone who is saying 5-8 hasn't watched S2 lmao.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: 4

Round 2: 3

People are vastly underestimating the Mirakuru soldiers.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: How is running along a cat walk dodging arrows? I only replied to random Mirakuru soldiers being arrow timers which isn't true, point blank or not. And you can't give them someone else's feats when their own feats contridict the ones you're trying to give them. And without them "arrow timing" they have no feats to suggest they have any significant speed advantage over Luke.

So, you're saying that Oliver was missing?

The final battle in the tunnel where they were repeatedly tagged by arrows shows while they may be have enhanced speed it certainly isn't to the degree where they're arrow timers at all.

Like I said, they don't need to be arrow timers to be faster than Luke.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By uugieboogie

@rbt: My initial post had nothing to do with them being faster than Luke. My initial post and the one you replied to was in regards to them NOT being arrow timers. I never brought up Mirakuru soldiers needing to be arrow timers to be faster than Luke. What I did say was, without arrow timing feats they don't have any reaction/speed feats to give them any significant edge over Luke.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly 1 might be able to do it. Luke can't even survive shotgun blasts.

Avatar image for celestialknight
CelestialKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CelestialKnight

I see him taking 2 (MAYBE 3) before succumbing.

Same for the 2nd round.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rogueshadow  Moderator

People need to stop treating the shotgun blast a cm under his chin as being equivalent to blunt force trauma. Shoot Wonder Woman in the face with a shotgun and she'll have no face left, if Doomsday punches her she's fine.

I'll go with 5 both rounds.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People need to stop treating the shotgun blast a cm under his chin as being equivalent to blunt force trauma. Shoot Wonder Woman in the face with a shotgun and she'll have no face left, if Doomsday punches her she's fine.

That would make sense if the shell actually penetrated him. It didn't so any damage was pure blunt force.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@highaccuser said:
@rogueshadow said:

That would make sense if the shell actually penetrated him. It didn't so any damage was pure blunt force.

If Wonder Woman can tank hits from Kryptonians she logically should be able to tank bullets, but she can't. Comics don't make sense that way.

Luke's gone on to tank an Iron Fist to the jaw, repeated blows from Diamondback to the face etc. The shotgun blast clearly wasn't representative of how he reacts to the sheer blunt force of a punch.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Wonder Woman can tank hits from Kryptonians she logically should be able to tank bullets, but she can't. Comics don't make sense that way.

Luke's gone on to tank an Iron Fist to the jaw and repeated blows from Diamondback to the face. The shotgun blast clearly wasn't representative of how he reacts to the sheer blunt force of a punch.

The Wonder Woman example just doesn't apply.

The only durability feat that Luke has above tanking a shotgun is the Iron Fist. Maybe I'm not impressed by his or Danny's consistency if that happens.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: I agree with Highaccuser that the shotgun blast was all blunt force damage, and I don't think that can really be disputed. The logical thing to do would be to call it a low showing and not representative of his consistent ability, which I'd agree with.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: My initial post had nothing to do with them being faster than Luke. My initial post and the one you replied to was in regards to them NOT being arrow timers. I never brought up Mirakuru soldiers needing to be arrow timers to be faster than Luke. What I did say was, without arrow timing feats they don't have any reaction/speed feats to give them any significant edge over Luke.

So, do you agree Mirakuru soldiers are faster than Luke or not? Luke has no speed feat, nor any statement about his speed being enhanced. Mirakuru was outright said to enhance reflexes and we saw it with one guy(Roy.) No reason to assume that they didn't have at least some super reflex. Maybe not on same level as Slade, but he was superior to anyone else, so, it makes sense.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@lubub55 said:

@rogueshadow: I agree with Highaccuser that the shotgun blast was all blunt force damage, and I don't think that can really be disputed. The logical thing to do would be to call it a low showing and not representative of his consistent ability, which I'd agree with.

A shotgun blast is nothing like a punch though, it's filled with tons of lead shots that scatter, it's not the same kind of attack and not representative of his resistance to punches in my opinion.

He did have some dumbass low-end feats in JJ though so you may be right.

@rogueshadow said:

Luke's gone on to tank an Iron Fist to the jaw and repeated blows from Diamondback to the face. The shotgun blast clearly wasn't representative of how he reacts to the sheer blunt force of a punch.

The Wonder Woman example just doesn't apply.

The only durability feat that Luke has above tanking a shotgun is the Iron Fist. Maybe I'm not impressed by his or Danny's consistency if that happens.

It wasn't Danny's most powerful punch, but it was a damn sight above a shotgun blast:

No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: I don't know if it really was but I consider Luke inconsistent either way. I think the Mirakuru users are clearly stronger and can choke him out regardless.