Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Manga Buuhan gets clapped.

Anime version puts up a fight but dies eventually.

DubistDumm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buuhan wins

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By VortexTitan

@masterbuster666: Infinity Ultron fought a 5-D being. So how does Buuhan put a fight?

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VortexTitan

@dubistdumm: Buuhan isn't even multi-solar-system level...

MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterbuster666: Infinity Ultron fought a 5-D being. So how does Buuhan put a fight?

Hmm, probably by Nuking him several times like he did with Vegito, but even then, he gets haxstomped anyway.

As Ultron's faar to versatile with Infinity stones.

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterbuster666: Infinity Ultron can change his size to dwarf a galaxy and easily hit Buuhan with punch going 38.5 trillion times the speed of light. Not needed as nobody in Z manga is light-speed.

MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterbuster666: Okay, you are a rare DB fan. That knows nobody in Z is the speed of light as there is no difference between combat and travel speef in DB. It's all referred as speed.

DubistDumm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DubistDumm
VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dubistdumm: Yes, by sheer size alone. Its calculated to that speed.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rajjarsalt

Mismatch. Even in weaker form Ultron was capable of

I can destroy galaxies with a THOUGHT
DubistDumm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortextitan: yesterday someone said that even Iron man and Spiderman are faster than the speed of light. Is every marvel character now trillion times faster than the speed of light? How fast is Charles Xavier with his wheelchair?

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dubistdumm: I said he is only that speed. When he dwars a galaxy not when he is normal sized.

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: That's more than enough to overkill all of Z with the explosion 414 billion times the speed of light. But Infinity Ultron is 5-D in power.

DubistDumm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortextitan: ok then Buuhan has no chance and this is a Mismatch and should be locked

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 nwname  Moderator

A charged blast is way more than just a thought but still, galaxy busting >>.

OT: Is there any chance Buu would go for a blitz to the face or to steal the stones? I think not and unless someone makes an argument for it this seems like a mismatch.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Aristeaus
@nwname said:
@rajjarsalt said:

OT: Is there any chance Buu would go for a blitz to the face or to steal the stones? I think not and unless someone makes an argument for it this seems like a mismatch.

There is definitely a chance Buu blitz's. I mean, they kinda look like candy haha.

Infinity Ultron has a good number of anti feats. Everyone focuses on his power, which is obviously quite high, but he did get hit by an Arrow at the end of the day. I don't know how anyone of any notable speed ever gets hit by an arrow.

His physicals also are suspect. His head was yanked back by a super soldier.

I would say that Ultron is heavily favored, and it is bordering on mismatch, but there are arguments for Buu and lines to where he can actually win. Ultron is probably 7/10? idk.

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By darkphantom9895

Buu quite literally can’t blitz ultron is comparable to the watcher who transcends time

VortexTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nwname  Moderator

Buu quite literally can’t blitz ultron is comparable to the watcher who transcends time

Based on what? Watcher didn't show any good combat speed feats.

@nwname said:
@rajjarsalt said:

There is definitely a chance Buu blitz's. I mean, they kinda look like candy haha.

Infinity Ultron has a good number of anti feats. Everyone focuses on his power, which is obviously quite high, but he did get hit by an Arrow at the end of the day. I don't know how anyone of any notable speed ever gets hit by an arrow.

His physicals also are suspect. His head was yanked back by a super soldier.

I would say that Ultron is heavily favored, and it is bordering on mismatch, but there are arguments for Buu and lines to where he can actually win. Ultron is probably 7/10? idk.

I don't think Ultron's combat speed is high. Im just questioning if Buu would go for a blitz in character, before getting erased.

I think his physicals are meh but he can amplify them A LOT (like when he made his body galaxy sized)

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Infinity Ultron is more appropriate at DBS tiers.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:

I don't think Ultron's combat speed is high. Im just questioning if Buu would go for a blitz in character, before getting erased.

I think his physicals are meh but he can amplify them A LOT (like when he made his body galaxy sized)

Buu absolutely would. Gems look a whole lot like candy. Buuhan is a little more reserved, but he did take a break from what he was doing to go on a cake and pie binge. lol

Avatar image for theheadmasterxx
TheHeadmasterXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheHeadmasterXX

A guy who casually blinked a galaxy out of existence vs a pink demon who took decades over hundreds of years to archive a similar feat. Even if we highball both sides, Ultron solos the entire Dragonball verse, DBH included. Buu can´t survive the destruction of an entire galaxy, it was already enough by official statement that he was reduced to ash and didn´t return. Thats just about the power gap between both sides, Buu can´t outspeed such a galaxy feat either. Depending on how you buy dimensional bullshit or not, him beating a fifth dimensional entity, while Dragonball doesn´t have any higher dimensions, except in fanon/fanfic. Now we can go further, or ignore the amount of hax Buu has to face when we are talking about the Infinity Stones. Horrible mismatch.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A guy who casually blinked a galaxy out of existence vs a pink demon who took decades over hundreds of years to archive a similar feat. Even if we highball both sides, Ultron solos the entire Dragonball verse, DBH included. Buu can´t survive the destruction of an entire galaxy, it was already enough by official statement that he was reduced to ash and didn´t return. Thats just about the power gap between both sides, Buu can´t outspeed such a galaxy feat either. Depending on how you buy dimensional bullshit or not, him beating a fifth dimensional entity, while Dragonball doesn´t have any higher dimensions, except in fanon/fanfic. Now we can go further, or ignore the amount of hax Buu has to face when we are talking about the Infinity Stones. Horrible mismatch.

I don't think there is any reference to it taking buu decades or hundreds of years to destroy galaxies. It was only stated to be gradual, and TOEI has imagery of him blinking galaxies as a vastly inferior Buu.

Though not entirely sure why I am arguing with you... as your trying to argue that Ultron solo's the entire dragonball verse for some reason. Just about the worst take I have read in a while. I hear casually blinking universes out of existence is billions of times greater then Ultron's best feat... but yeah... You keep on doing you.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

buu gets another form

Avatar image for theheadmasterxx
TheHeadmasterXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheHeadmasterXX
@Aristeaus said:
@theheadmasterxx said:

I don't think there is any reference to it taking buu decades or hundreds of years to destroy galaxies. It was only stated to be gradual, and TOEI has imagery of him blinking galaxies as a vastly inferior Buu.

Loading Video...

In manga, Buu never destroyed a galaxy or something remotely close to it, except for some movie. The entire galaxy Tier scaling from the Classic up to Z came from the anime. The same anime that contains the popular feat people used to assume Buu destroy a Galaxy quickly. The feat can't really be used, the same thing happens with King Vegeta where he is shown somehow or his people destroying 3 or more planets in a row

Though not entirely sure why I am arguing with you...

as your trying to argue that Ultron solo's the entire dragonball verse for some reason.Just about the worst take I have read in a while. I hear casually blinking universes out of existence is billions of times greater then Ultron's best feat... but yeah... You keep on doing you.

I never mentioned he blinks the verse, i said he solos the verse which means of course person vs person. And for the record, universal feats are only given by Zeno so far, while Beerus and Champa were relative close to the collapse of two Macrocosms. Universal Tiers are even in DB something unique and not like VSB has everyone and their mother at universal because of some wonky scaling. Not to forget how DBH is almost everywhere overexaggerated. Meanwhile as people like to scale DB from feats far beyond its origin, IU actually fought a multiversal entity like The Watcher.

Also i don´t see how anyone from the DB side has consistent speed comparable to the galaxy feat IU has done, nor that the clear majority of the DB face will face dead towards IU with Infinite Stones.

EDIT: Also you don´t have to argue with me if you feel uncomfortable with. But since you quote my post, i guess i owe you a bit of explanation about my point.

donpollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By donpollo

ULTRON SOLO OR NO

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch Buuhan has 0 resistance to hax Ultron could literally turn him into a bag of chips with reality stone powers

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dogsrus
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@moosixer: infinity stone doesnt work in other universes for one and second of all buu can still fight as a bag of chips heck vegito could fight as a ball of chocolate and buu can turn him into a cookie

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By darkphantom9895

@dogsrus:

infinity stone doesnt work in other universes for one and second of all buu can still fight as a bag of chips heck vegito could fight as a ball of chocolate and buu can turn him into a cookie

First of all that isn’t true ultron broke into the watcher realm which is not his own universe and he fought the watcher across the multiverse

No Caption Provided

2nd of all no buu can’t fight as a bag of chips I think you’re forgetting buu literally got turned into candy by his own beam and couldn’t do anything

No Caption Provided

The candy feat is just a feat for vegito and a special property of the potara rings and you can’t prove anyone scsles to also vegito wasn’t chocolate he was a jaw breaker

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron stomps lock

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus:

infinity stone doesnt work in other universes for one and second of all buu can still fight as a bag of chips heck vegito could fight as a ball of chocolate and buu can turn him into a cookie

First of all that isn’t true ultron broke into the watcher realm which is not his own universe and he fought the watcher across the multiverse

he did that throug sheer power he didnt use infinity stones he had ascended past the infinity stones thats why thanos with the infinity stones got oneshot infinity ultron was special because the more power ultron gets he multiplies and evolves past that

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2nd of all no buu can’t fight as a bag of chips I think you’re forgetting buu literally got turned into candy by his own beam and couldn’t do anything

he can fat buu is just a jobber and doesnt really care thats why he always blows himself up even though the blast are just planetary or getting hurt by bullets

No Caption Provided

The candy feat is just a feat for vegito and a special property of the potara rings and you can’t prove anyone scsles to also vegito wasn’t chocolate he was a jaw breaker

again the buu gets stronger mid fight and he can copy any ability his opponent has with out any shown limit and i already showed you massively weaker characters doing what ultron did wit mere powerups which btw by using ki they can lower thteir power levels meaning their suppresed power alone destroyed a universe

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By darkphantom9895

@dogsrus:

he did that throug sheer power he didnt use infinity stones he had ascended past the infinity stones thats why thanos with the infinity stones got oneshot infinity ultron was special because the more power ultron gets he multiplies and evolves past that

what does that even mean you do realize ultron is powered from the stones you take the stones away he loses his powers he can’t ascend past the stones supreme strange used his time stone despite his universe literally being destroyed and his time stone actually worked at the infinity forge but also ultron home universe both of which are outside his universe

again the buu gets stronger mid fight and he can copy any ability his opponent has with out any shown limit and i already showed you massively weaker characters doing what ultron did wit mere powerups which btw by using ki they can lower thteir power levels meaning their suppresed power alone destroyed a universe

and buu can get stronger all he wants point is he couldn’t resist his own beam here he can’t resist is now without the feats only vegito scales to that as a fusion all fusions have special stuff about themselves and vegito is he can fight as candy no proof anyone can scale

buu copy abilities are useless here as he can’t copy infinity stones they are concept/aspects of existence and are higher dimensional

you actually didn’t show anyone doing what ultron did ultron destroyed a corner of this

No Caption Provided

Nobody in db can physically do anything relevant to this tree as the cosmology in the mcu is much much much bigger then anything in dbs

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By rajjarsalt
@darkphantom9895 said:

@rajjarsalt: can goku destroy the Yggdrasil tree?

In his dreams. Dragon Ballers inflate a 12-universe microcosm into a "macrocosm"

How could they stand against the Tree of Marvel?

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dogsrus:

what does that even mean you do realize ultron is powered form the stones you take the stones away he loses his powers he can’t ascend past the stones supreme strange used his time stone despite his universe literally being destroyed and his time stone actually worked at the infinity forge but also ultron home universe

ultron himself ascends higher thats why he oneshot a thanos with the same powers dr strange can already use magic the infinity stone just amplifies his

and buu can get stronger all he wants point is he couldn’t resist his own beam here he can’t resist is now without the feats only vegito scales to that as a fusion all fusions have special stuff about themselves and vegito is he can fight as candy no proof anyone can scale

if you are stronger than someone you ave better hax resistant it already shows that buu wont be affected by it much

buu copy abilities are useless here as he can’t copy infinity stones they are concept/aspects of existence and are higher dimensional

you actually didn’t show anyone doing what ultron did ultron destroyed a corner of this

No Caption Provided

Nobody in db can physically do anything relevant to this tree as the cosmology in the mcu is much much much bigger then anything in dbs

each microcosm in the db universe is already infinite sized the actual universe contains 7 microcosms wich are all infinite in size then there is 12 multiverses in the db verse and vegito almost destroyed one witha powerup so i dont think so bud

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: not true each of the microcosomes / realms hell heaven etc is already stated to be infinite in size

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By rajjarsalt
@dogsrus said:

@rajjarsalt: not true each of the microcosomes / realms hell heaven etc is already stated to be infinite in size

You're telling me these teenie weenies contain multiple infinities????

No Caption Provided

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@rajjarsalt: again the universe we live in is like that as well but has infinite 3d layers

just because it looks small doesnt mean it is

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By darkphantom9895

@dogsrus:

ultron himself ascends higher thats why he oneshot a thanos with the same powers dr strange can already use magic the infinity stone just amplifies his

what Thanos didn’t have the same powers thanos had every stone ultron had the mind ultron surprised a off guarded thanos and one shot utlron did accessed yes the watcher states ultron ascended but that was with all 6 stones not just the mind the reason ultron is so strong is just because he’s an anomaly in the multi someone who can harness the power of all 6 stones to such a level but ultron is still only as strong as the stones themselves because that’s where he gets his powers from

if you are stronger than someone you ave better hax resistant it already shows that buu wont be affected by it much

not the case vegito himself didn’t no sell the candy beam or he wouldn’t of been turned into candy in the first place jiren didn’t no sell hit time manipulation at first guldo time stopped worked on everyone on namek and he was the weakest one there anyway until you can show someone else besides vegito keeping their powers after being turned into candy then it stays as a feat for vegito as every fusion is unique and can do stuff the normal people can’t do

each microcosm in the db universe is already infinite sized the actual universe contains 7 microcosms wich are all infinite in size then there is 12 multiverses in the db verse and vegito almost destroyed one witha powerup so i dont think so bud

Actually this isn’t true the main universe in db not the afterlife or hell like the one with earth isn’t infinite bulma states that the universe as a edge and a center vegito didn’t almost destroy an entire one and even if he did 12 multiverses is still still fodder to mcu and the entire dbs verse combined would be nothing more then a speck compared to the Yggdrasil bruh