Itachi Uchiha vs Obito Uchiha (Tobi)

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Noone301994

This isn't the current version of Obito so he doesn't have the Rinnegen.

No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_PAIN

If Itachi does not play it right, Obito in the long run

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Itachi.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Susanoo is too much for Tobi. He may be almost invulnerable due to Kamui but he needs to solidify to attack and when he does Itachi will be more than ready for him. Tobi does have the slight edge in stamina due to not dying from a terminal illness but that's all. Itachi is all around better than him if he doesn't have the Rinnegan.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi is so out of Obito's weight class, that it's hilarious. Obito got killed by Kakashi, while Itachi handed Kakashi his ass in seconds.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ohitsthatguy: And yet, Obito was going toe to toe with the 4th for a short while....

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi with High difficulty.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By terry2012

Itachi wins.

Edit: Obito wins in the long run like someone else said. Obito still have the tails beast at his disposable. And he have always had them except for the eight and nine tails beast.

Double Edit: Itachi wins. Obito was afraid of Itachi that he kept secrets from him and said if he did not he would be dead.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

@funsiized: Minato can take down entire battalions with his teleportation jutsu and is able to go to nine tail charkra mode. He didn't even go all out against Obito in their first encounter, and Obito had to run away anyway.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Funsiized

@ohitsthatguy:

He didn't even go all out against Obito in their first encounter

Yes, in fact he did, he had to use his Flying thunder god Technique and take it to level 2, when it was already superior to the 2nd's. and it took all that speed to bypass his intang. Yes, he had to Run away, He took a rasengan to the face. But Itachi would get stomped By the 4th even quicker, he doesn't have intang.

Not saying Obito wins here, simply disproving your feat of "was beat by Kakashi"

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By beautifulrevery

Itachi is so out of Obito's weight class, that it's hilarious. Obito got killed by Kakashi, while Itachi handed Kakashi his ass in seconds.

The whole Kakashi thing is more plot related than anything. Obito wasn't using his intang really at all in their fight and was letting emotion cloud his judgement. If he was fighting to the best of his abilities Kakashi wouldn't even be able to touch him except for using his own version of Kamui or tag team attacks on him(like with Naruto).

Itachi would give the 4th a run for his money at his peak and you all know it. Even with Minato's flying thunder god he wasn't invincible and Itachi's Susanoo would more than easily protect him from that. Not to mention if Minato gets stuck in Tsukoyomi(which Itachi loves to use) then it's game over from the start. Itachi is fast, strong, and one of the top 10 ninja shown in Naruto consistently. Obito, while he's up there, is too easily distracted and overall less focused to pull out the win by using his power effectively.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ohitsthatguy said:

The whole Kakashi thing is more plot related than anything. Obito wasn't using his intang really at all in their fight and was letting emotion cloud his judgement. If he was fighting to the best of his abilities Kakashi wouldn't even be able to touch him except for using his own version of Kamui or tag team attacks on him(like with Naruto).

Itachi would give the 4th a run for his money at his peak and you all know it. Even with Minato's flying thunder god he wasn't invincible and Itachi's Susanoo would more than easily protect him from that. Not to mention if Minato gets stuck in Tsukoyomi(which Itachi loves to use) then it's game over from the start. Itachi is fast, strong, and one of the top 10 ninja shown in Naruto consistently. Obito, while he's up there, is too easily distracted and overall less focused to pull out the win by using his power effectively.

Well when Kakashi and Obito fought wasn't it in the Kamui dimension? Obito wouldn't have been able to use his intagibility. I think that's why he did so bad against Kakashi in their recent battle. When they were in the real world remember Killer Bee, Naruto, Guy and Kakashi couldn't tag him for a long time.

The thing about Itachi vs Minato. Completely agree. Most people that say Minato would roflstomp Itachi is just a plain fanboy and they just like to think that Minato could beat anyone... Hell I bet most Minato fanboys probably think he could take Madara or Hashirama...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito was fast enough to keep up with Minato after he summoned the Kyuubi and defeated Konan with one genjutsu he wins. Kakashi only defeated Obito because Naruto powered him with the Kyuubi's chakra twice and Obito was fighting him and Naruto before they went into the Kamui world .

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito kept up with minato, itachi went h2h with naruto. So there shouldn't be too much of a difference. Izanagi can be countered by I'm nazi (read opposite: Izanami), so that isn't the deciding card, too. Now, assuming itachi knows a bit about obito's powers, he should be careful with the warping. The only problem is, can obito warp him along with susano, bypassing the yata?

Other than that, itachi lacks the continuous attacks to keep obito busy that konan had..

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Obito would win if he's quick about it..

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifulrevery: I think Itachi would win over Obito, so I don't know where you're getting at. I disagree with the 4th losing to Itachi, however. The 4th strikes me as much faster opponent. Plus, even if he were to some how get caught in Itachi's illusion, the 4th had the chakra of the nine tails. I can see him break free of it.

@funsiized: Minato didn't even have to tap into his 9 tail chakra, so to say he went all out isn't true.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ohitsthatguy: Okay that begs the question however, How in the World can he Access SIx Paths Mode? that does NOT make sense to me.

But back on topic, The fact that he had to take it Up to that level of speed Shows he is faster than Itachi, he hasn't shown that kinda speed, and was having trouble with Saskue. I feel like his 'death' to Kakashi is kinda retarded. and Heavily influenced by plot.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifulrevery: I think Itachi would win over Obito, so I don't know where you're getting at. I disagree with the 4th losing to Itachi, however. The 4th strikes me as much faster opponent. Plus, even if he were to some how get caught in Itachi's illusion, the 4th had the chakra of the nine tails. I can see him break free of it.

@funsiized: Minato didn't even have to tap into his 9 tail chakra, so to say he went all out isn't true.

The fourth only has the chakra of the kyuubi after death since the 9 tails was sealed in Kushina the entire time prior to his death therefore the only way Minato breaks the illusion is while he's edo tensei and that's just completely unfair to any opponent. So yes, he did go all out against Obito in their first meeting since he didn't have access to the kyuubi at that point.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ohitsthatguy: Okay that begs the question however, How in the World can he Access SIx Paths Mode? that does NOT make sense to me.

But back on topic, The fact that he had to take it Up to that level of speed Shows he is faster than Itachi, he hasn't shown that kinda speed, and was having trouble with Saskue. I feel like his 'death' to Kakashi is kinda retarded. and Heavily influenced by plot.

Isn't it because he has the Rinnegan that he took from Nagato

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ohitsthatguy: And yet, Obito was going toe to toe with the 4th for a short while....

Were you seeing the same fight? Obito skulked away after losing an arm without doing any damage.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ferventking: AFTER Minato went 2nd Glyin thunder God speed. Otherwise, he had him.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@funsiized said:

Isn't it because he has the Rinnegan that he took from Nagato

I think it's because Obito gained control over all the Jinchuriki but then again I could be wrong.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

No Caption Provided

Thank god you did not use the current Obito, he would stomp Itachi.

But yeah, this can go either way, Itachi can win if he finish this match fast, and Itachi has proven to have op genjutsu, Kakashi can't see Itachi eyes without losing, and yet he was able to keep up with Obito genjutsu. So I say it can go either way, Itachi need to finish the match fast and Obito need to wait until his chakra is almost gone.

So I say Itachi probaly losed, Obito was able to hold his own against killer bee, naruto and kakashi, he can last long enough where Itachi start coughing blood and is close to death.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I'd say Itachi after a great fight.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Obito could beat him why didn't he? Also why did he say "Now that Itachi is dead Konoha is no longer 'off limits.'"? I think that it's pretty evident that Obito was scared of Itachi because he knew he could beat him. To further support this statement I ask another question, if Obito knew all of those things about Itachi and knew that he was purposefully failing to capture Naruto, was actually a kind and nice person, and was only in Akatsuki to spy on them and keep them in check, then why wouldn't he kill Itachi? Clearly Itachi was in the way of him and his plans and he wasn't helping out the organization so why wouldn't he just kill him? Or send Pain to kill him? I think it was out of fear. He probably knew about all of their abilities and was prepared to betray them if they crossed any lines with the Leaf village.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b15216a2a1e3
deactivated-5b15216a2a1e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it would make a interesting fight, since Itachi would've a harder time casting his genjutsu Tsukyomi for instance on Obito, who has only opened one eye and since he is aware of Itachi's genjutsu's, he most likely wouldn't fall under it. Itachi does have another triumph card called Susanoo that offers him protection from Obito's Kamui and Itachi also has Amaterasu, though I'm not quite sure if it would work on Obito.... Anyway's the fight would be a ninjutsu one, Obito will try his best to get close to Itachi while Itachi keeps distance and tries to work out a technique to hurt Obito, that may even work later on... but I'm more leaning towards Obito, since he can use genjutsu as well, surely he would use Izanagi if Itachi gets to hit him somehow. So Obito will use Izanagi and then instantly gets close, Itachi can't react that fast and gets pulled into Kamui. Great fight though, if given prep. time or Obito's acting foolish or careless, then Itachi would surely win in the end! But I'm counting a fully serious Obito, the one we saw fighting Konan!

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therightcritic: Izanagi causes the eye to close... If this is Obito when he fought Konan, he only had one eye, so he would go blind.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins.

That said, he is insanely hax. I dislike how people use his susanoo as a way out of everything even though his chakra is shit. He always has a plot related way out of trouble and no weaknesses.

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito was clearly very scared of Itachi.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b15216a2a1e3
deactivated-5b15216a2a1e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: so he would go blind, but he can't die, can he? I also think he is a well adapted ninja, he could sense Itachi without eyesight... so if Itachi won't use Izanagi or Izanami himself, he will still get sucked into Kamui.. And btw his fight with Konan still resulted in his victory.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therightcritic: I'm just pointing out that if he only has one eye, in character he probably won't use izanagi since he'll lose his eye and his abilities. Without his eye means no MS.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

As far as this goes, since Itachi was dead, the "off limits" deal was now null and void. Obito is the type of person to not break his word unnecessarily, besides Itachi was still useful up till that point.

If Obito could beat him why didn't he? Also why did he say "Now that Itachi is dead Konoha is no longer 'off limits.'"? I think that it's pretty evident that Obito was scared of Itachi because he knew he could beat him. To further support this statement I ask another question, if Obito knew all of those things about Itachi and knew that he was purposefully failing to capture Naruto, was actually a kind and nice person, and was only in Akatsuki to spy on them and keep them in check, then why wouldn't he kill Itachi? Clearly Itachi was in the way of him and his plans and he wasn't helping out the organization so why wouldn't he just kill him? Or send Pain to kill him? I think it was out of fear. He probably knew about all of their abilities and was prepared to betray them if they crossed any lines with the Leaf village.

He knew Itachi was dying first of all so it was only a matter of time until he keeled over. Secondly, Itachi made a deal with him, in turn for not touching the Leaf again he would help out in their mission. Itachi never ever broke that deal and did help in the hunt and sealing of the other tailed beasts. Going to the Leaf was all Itachi's idea. They weren't given the mission to get the 9 tails. Besides, capturing Naruto at that point was pointless as the other 8 hadn't been sealed yet. Might as well humor someone in turn for their power in keeping your goals. I will say this though, as soon as the 8 tails was captured and the 9 tails was the last one to capture, Itachi would be on his hit list as the Leaf would now be in his sights again.

I do believe that Obito "feared" Itachi however, not a paralyzing fear, but rather a healthy fear. He probably respected Itachi as much as Minato(which is a pretty high compliment from someone like Obito as that is his sensei after all). Why not use someone that powerful when they offered it? In a straight out fight, I do believe Obito would win. But in any other kind of fight, Itachi could and probably would win. Obito recognized this and avoided any kind of other fight. However Pain, can and would beat Itachi anytime anywhere. If Obito truly wanted Itachi dead, he would be dead. He would either do it himself or send Pain(who no matter what anyone says could own Itachi, Jiraya lost to him with no prior knowledge, same would happen to Itachi).

To people who believe I am underestimating Itachi I am not, Itachi is a power house no doubt. But, to say that Obito let him live simply because he feared him, I think is underestimating both Obito and his henchman Pain. Its clear to me that Obito let him live for his services, as soon as his usefulness was over, he would banish him from the Akatsuki(thus ending the deal) and then kill him to get him out of the way. It would be a fight to behold, but in the end the winner is without a doubt in my mind Obito.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito wins.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fair hokage kakashi would stomp itachi

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think that genjutsus will work on Tobi, it was really hard for Itachi to put Sasuke under a genjutsu and it was stated many times that people with Sharingan have at least some degree of resistance to the Sharingan Techniques. I personally think that Tobi can take this battle in a long run, as it was said, Itachi lacks the consecutive attacks necessary to keep him down to bypass his intangibility, and he have a terminal disease, if he started with his best cards he would probably run low on chakra after a few hours, when Obito could just sit and rest while Itachi was phasing through him. Either way, it would be a really funny battle, I miss the Old Obito.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as this goes, since Itachi was dead, the "off limits" deal was now null and void. Obito is the type of person to not break his word unnecessarily, besides Itachi was still useful up till that point.

So your big argument against this is, "Obito is honorable and a man of his word so that's why he didn't break the deal"? Really? He was one of the biggest liars and manipulators in the show. He pretended to be Madara and manipulated/used nearly every member of Akatsuki. Especially Nagato and Konan. He lied to them and used them in order to complete his own plans. He was going to make Nagato kill himself to revive Madara. He never even told Konan and Nagato about the Infinite Tsukuyomi plan.

He knew Itachi was dying first of all so it was only a matter of time until he keeled over. Secondly, Itachi made a deal with him, in turn for not touching the Leaf again he would help out in their mission. Itachi never ever broke that deal and did help in the hunt and sealing of the other tailed beasts. Going to the Leaf was all Itachi's idea. They weren't given the mission to get the 9 tails. Besides, capturing Naruto at that point was pointless as the other 8 hadn't been sealed yet. Might as well humor someone in turn for their power in keeping your goals. I will say this though, as soon as the 8 tails was captured and the 9 tails was the last one to capture, Itachi would be on his hit list as the Leaf would now be in his sights again.

Firstly, if he knew Itachi was dying and vulnerable then why not strike when he's weak? If it was that easy for him it would have sped a lot of things up. That doesn't help your argument. Secondly, there is no evidence that Itachi even did anything at all in Akatsuki. His assignment was to capture Kurama b/c he was from the Hidden Leaf and he never even seriously tried to. When he went to Konoha it was because it was right after the Third Hokage died and he wanted to make it clear to the elders (Danzo mostly) that he was still alive so that they couldn't kill Sasuke without consequences.

I do believe that Obito "feared" Itachi however, not a paralyzing fear, but rather a healthy fear. He probably respected Itachi as much as Minato(which is a pretty high compliment from someone like Obito as that is his sensei after all). Why not use someone that powerful when they offered it? In a straight out fight, I do believe Obito would win. But in any other kind of fight, Itachi could and probably would win. Obito recognized this and avoided any kind of other fight. However Pain, can and would beat Itachi anytime anywhere. If Obito truly wanted Itachi dead, he would be dead. He would either do it himself or send Pain(who no matter what anyone says could own Itachi, Jiraya lost to him with no prior knowledge, same would happen to Itachi).

I disagree that Pain would beat Itachi. Plus, in order for Obito to manipulate Pain into killing Itachi he'd have to have a good reason. He might have to tell Nagato about the truth about the Uchiha massacre and that could have possibly left more questions than answers for Pain and it might make him even more suspicious about Obito. Basically what I'm saying is that Obito would be opening a big can of worms if he involved Nagato in Obito's Itachi problem.

Also, it was clearly evident that in Edo-Itachi's skirmish with Edo-Nagato that Itachi had at least some knowledge about the Rinnegan beforehand:

No Caption Provided

Itachi somehow knew that Nagato's summons were visually linked.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

Itachi should take this. The only advantage Obito holds over Itachi is intangibility. If he can grab him and suck Itachi in, it's game over. But can he?

Itachi was a master of genjutsu and constantly used it to win battles. Tsukuyomi being one of those. Remember what happened when Kakashi, who had one of Obito's eyes, was faced up against that jutsu? He went down quickly. Even if Obito has knowledge on that technique, he has no defense for it at all. I think Itachi has enough reaction speed to move around and use Tsukuyomi when Obito comes for an attack.

On a side note, Itachi also has Susanoo, something Obito doesn't have access to. Same goes for Amaterasu.

But the real reason I believe Itachi takes this fight actually isn't due to any sharingan technique. Itachi has a move that completely counters Obito's tactic to BFR him by using an exploding clone

No Caption Provided

He could wait until the moment Obito came in for the grab and then detonate the clone. Assuming Obito isn't fast enough to go intangible again, which could happen but I just can't picture it happening a majority, Itachi should win with this.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

@bluelantern1995 said:

So your big argument against this is, "Obito is honorable and a man of his word so that's why he didn't break the deal"? Really? He was one of the biggest liars and manipulators in the show. He pretended to be Madara and manipulated/used nearly every member of Akatsuki. Especially Nagato and Konan. He lied to them and used them in order to complete his own plans. He was going to make Nagato kill himself to revive Madara. He never even told Konan and Nagato about the Infinite Tsukuyomi plan.

Firstly, if he knew Itachi was dying and vulnerable then why not strike when he's weak? If it was that easy for him it would have sped a lot of things up. That doesn't help your argument. Secondly, there is no evidence that Itachi even did anything at all in Akatsuki. His assignment was to capture Kurama b/c he was from the Hidden Leaf and he never even seriously tried to. When he went to Konoha it was because it was right after the Third Hokage died and he wanted to make it clear to the elders (Danzo mostly) that he was still alive so that they couldn't kill Sasuke without consequences.

I disagree that Pain would beat Itachi. Plus, in order for Obito to manipulate Pain into killing Itachi he'd have to have a good reason. He might have to tell Nagato about the truth about the Uchiha massacre and that could have possibly left more questions than answers for Pain and it might make him even more suspicious about Obito. Basically what I'm saying is that Obito would be opening a big can of worms if he involved Nagato in Obito's Itachi problem.

Also, it was clearly evident that in Edo-Itachi's skirmish with Edo-Nagato that Itachi had at least some knowledge about the Rinnegan beforehand:

No Caption Provided

Itachi somehow knew that Nagato's summons were visually linked.

As for the Off limits bit and being honorable, yes he is one of the biggest liers and manipulators of the show but he was never going to have Nagato bring back Madara. That was Madara's idea/plan. Not Obito's. Obito adopted the plan for himself, putting himself at its center calling Madara childish and ultimately rejecting him. That's why Madara thanked Naruto, as he recognized that he would have to fight Obito to make his plan a success. It is true however, that eventually Obito would have killed Nagato to get the eyes. That much is certain. If anything Kabuto's resurrecting Madara "for the plan" was Madara's lucky day as otherwise he'd never have had appeared again and stayed dead.

Obito despite being all you said still had a semblance of honor, a few things that prove this are his praising fallen allies and refusing to resurrect his fallen Akatsuki brethren(only to be forced to via blackmail by Kabuto). However if you want to look at it as Obito using Itachi for as long as he feasibly could, then that works in this situation as well. Obito can't use Itachi if he breaks the deal. Itachi is more valuable with him than against him(I'll take about this more in a latter paragraph).

Now onto your second paragraph. In issue 400 page 16 I think, Obito showed that he knew about Itachi's plans of having Sasuke kill him. This meant he only had to wait and then he could have another set of powerful eyes to serve him. If you don't remember it, it is on narutobase. Also the bit about knowing the disease is an issue later 401 page 15. He clearly knew about the disease and that it was killing him. It is unknown who was assigned to capture the 9 tails. If anyone, I think it would have been Kakazu, but we all know how that ended. Yes, Itachi went to the village to notify the others he was still alive, that is why I said all I said about Obito humored him, besides sooner or later Sasuke would be powerful enough to join their ranks.

And what is it about Itachi not helping? He helped seal the first couple tailed beasts, helped buy time during the Kazekage incident etc.

As I've said I believe Obito respected Itachi as a peer(no small feat I may add as he was equal to Madara pre-rinnegan) and greatly feared his opponent's intellect. Just like Madara was happy that he had his "trump" card when dealing with Obito during the 4th great ninja war, Obito was glad he had his "trump" card on Itachi all this information. It is unknown how long Obito knew all this about Itachi(I tend to think for a while but an argument could be made for less) but the fact is he did. He decided to wait for Itachi to die at Sasuke's feet and then tell Sasuke about the truth and hopefully gain a new member for the Akatsuki, which kinda happened(okay Sasuke didn't exactly join, they used each other which is close enough for both of their purposes).

As for Itachi vs Pain. I do believe Pain would win, I have seen no evidence of Itachi having prior knowledge of how the Rinnegan works, the scene where edo tensei Itachi, Naruto, and Killer Bee fought edo tensi Nagato, proved nothing on Itachi having prior knowledge. All he did was piece together(based on Nagato's actions) that they are visually linked something that Fukasaku also did(with the other paths admittedly not necessarily the summons though he never saw those) when he was with Jiraya during that fateful fight. Why Jiraya didn't use this to his advantage, we'll never know, but anyway... Also I was just re-reading through the issue with this and I think that was anime exclusive action, though it certainly is in character with Itachi, if you remember the panel and I missed it, then you can show me and I'll amend this.

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By bull909

None of Itachi's attacks will land on Tobi succesfully.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito.

The only people who were able to threaten him were people with space time jutsu or massive amounts of one-sided prep. Itachi has neither.

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By bull909

Tobi has too many secrets that Itachi does not know of. Worse comes to worse, it's Izanagi vs Izanami.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#47  Edited By hirev_starman
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genjutsu

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with the exploding clone counter. Obito's only way to win can be easily countered by this

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito takes the win with MS, easily beats Itachi with Rinnegan and stomps as Juubi jin.