Krillin (as of now) vs Saitama

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Logan1234567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Krillin: Morals are off

Krillin is bloodlusted

Saitama is in normal series

Win by Death, KO, Incapacication or Unconcious

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin blinds him then cuts him in half.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DrPepperMan

Krillin

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheWatcherKing  Online

Saitama

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Toei inconsistent fillers (whole Goku vs Kurilin for example) Saitama one shots.

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

krillin curbs

Xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By quantifiable feats, Saitama.

Using nonsense scaling to SSB, Krillin probably. But I guess his fight against Goku can simply be explained as Goku holding back like 99% of his power.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheDeathstar

I go for Krillin, skilled, has D.C and necessary speed. Guy also survived a punch from Base Goku (God Ki) which sent him all over the planet.

Alternatively, he can blind Saitama and use Destructo Disk on him which works with opponents of much higher levels.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@thedeathstar said:

Guy also survived a punch from Base Goku (God Ki) which sent him all over the planet

God Ki ? IIRC that was Goku before meet Beerus don't ? And he was just throw some miles of distance IIRC.

OT: In Character Saitama gets stomped since he will likely try to tank any of Krillin's attacks and Krillin would kill him with a Kamehameha.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Saitama mid-high difficulty. Unless you are telling me Krillin is as strong as perfect cell by now...

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revold said:

Saitama mid-high difficulty. Unless you are telling me Krillin is as strong as perfect cell by now...

Saitama is not as strong as PC so it does not matter

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama has not even lightning timed

Kriling blitzes and 1 shots with a ki blast or with a destructo disk Only wankers think Saitama can win for example the one 2 posts above this that thinks saitma is perfect cell level

Krillin is superior in every category except raw strength but his energy projection,intellect,speed and skill means that strneght is not a factor

Krillin stomps

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bean Daddy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd
deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feat wise, saitama, why ?, can move at sub relativistic speed, as a lowball feat, from the moon to earth at a matter of few seconds, and can dodge multiple light based Slashings at RL time from flashy Flash, it doesn't take physics to tell you that more speed equal more mass, and had more durability than boros who were tanking saitama at mid air at lightspeed, Saitama one shot by mere raw strength with a multi continental feat,

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheDeathstar

@joviolma said:
@thedeathstar said:

Guy also survived a punch from Base Goku (God Ki) which sent him all over the planet

God Ki ? IIRC that was Goku before meet Beerus don't ? And he was just throw some miles of distance IIRC.

OT: In Character Saitama gets stomped since he will likely try to tank any of Krillin's attacks and Krillin would kill him with a Kamehameha.

This either proves you haven't seen Dragon Ball Super or forgot what happened, it was Goku after he met Beerus and he powered up a little.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: People can easily get the timeline mixed up, it's a long series after all.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There’s no clear indication about where Krillin is now. The last time we ever got any kind of power level for him (I know, power levels are stupid, but this is the only actual idea the series attempted to give us for him), it put him at 250,000. That was what he was supposedly at by the end of the Frieza Saga according to whatever databook it came from (Daizenshuu? Idk, it was in something like that). That isn’t even half of first form Frieza (put down at 530,000) and we know Frieza was the first demonstrated planet buster in the series. BUT WAIT! You may be yelling (please don’t yell at me), Krillin should be way stronger now right?! Well let’s see, what happened after Namek:

-Krillin was dead for 130 days and appears to have no trained with King Kai

-Krillin is revived and spends his time chilling out with no shown training until Mecha Frieza and King Cold arrive.

-Krillin is shown training by himself on Roshi’s island for 3 years during the prep for the Androids.

I’ll stop here for a second, because we went through a few years of Krillin doing nothing, but then 3 years of Krillin actually doing something. What did he have to show for it?

-Taken down by Android 20 almost as easily as Yamcha. Keeping in mind this is Android 20, who pre-fusion Piccolo dominated and Tien felt confident about taking on.

-Nothing for a while.

-Unable to do anything at all to pre-fed Imperfect Cell and simply runs away. (Referring to pre-fed Imperfect Cell as the Cell before the one that showed up to overwhelm Piccolo and absorb 17)

-One shotted by Semi-Perfect Cell.

-One shotted by Perfect Cell.

-Easily beaten by Cell Juniors.

-Has to team up with Yamcha to match what Tien and Piccolo were doing individually in the struggle against Super Perfect Cell.

With all that being said, it doesn’t look like Krillin was boosted that much at all. He seems far away from, well, everyone. So what does he do since then?

-7 years of no training while starting a family with Android 18.

Krillin had retired from fighting, stopped shaving his hair, and as far as we know did little to training. All of this basically comes from his own mouth or from someone else. What does he do in order to combat all this lost progress?

-Trains for about 30 days with Android 18 who wrecks him due to the unholy difference in their powers.

Some people have argued that Krillin training with someone much stronger than him somehow helps him and would make him way stronger, but that would be like me saying I should go get beaten up by the Mountain from Game of Thrones and then maybe I’ll be as strong as him in a few weeks. That’s not how this works, the only way that would’ve been remotely possible for Krillin is if he was a Saiyan or Frieza or something. He’s not, he’s a human. Regardless let’s carry on, next Krillin:

-Beats a big human guy in a tournament.

-Becomes afraid of Pui Pui (yes, this actually happened. Pui Pui, the guy that Base Vegeta destroyed in 10x gravity)

-Frozen in stone by Dabura and effectively removed from the next bit of the saga.

-Defeated by Super Buu in a single punch and then killed with the Chocolate Beam.

I’m afraid that’s it for Krillin in DBZ. Of course the Super Buu and Dabura bits are all expected, but I’d like to focus on that detail about Pui Pui. According to Dabura, you need a Kili level of 200-300 to destroy a planet. Since Dabura himself is confirmed to have a Kili level over 4,000, I’ll take his word for it. Yakon, who was the second strongest person in Babidi’s crew after Dabura, had a confirmed Kili level of 800. So we already know Pui Pui < Yakon, so therefore Pui Pui < 800. But that still leaves a lot of room for Pui Pui to be in potentially planet busting Kili range, right? Well... not really. Super Saiyan Goku had a Kili level of 3,000 and he had to go Super Saiyan to beat Yakon (and of course it was a stomp once he did). Vegeta confirms himself when he sacrifices his free will (not for long) to go Majin that Goku was above him in power. So we know that from all of that:

Super Saiyan Goku (3,000 Kili) >>>> Yakon (800 Kili) > Base Goku > Base Vegeta >> Pui Pui.

Things aren’t looking good for Pui Pui’s level, in turn making them not look good for Krillin’s since he expressed fear over him. Pui Pui has no outstanding feats and even looking at DBZ’s infamous scaling numbers, it hardly looks like even the series would consider him a planet buster.

After DBZ, Krillin had another pause in his life for Battle of Gods and Resurrection ‘F’ where he doesn’t do much besides police work and being there for his family. It’s confirmed later in Super that this type of activity wasn’t keeping him nearly as in shape as training was (bullets were shown able to hurt Krillin and throw him on his back). For the majority of Super, Krillin is shown:

-Being afraid and overwhelmed by Frieza Soldiers

-Being nothing to Shisami or Tagoma/Ginyu

-Being nothing to any shown form of Frieza

-Not doing anything. For many episodes.

-Getting taken out badly from a punch from Goku.

He had trouble with Frieza Soldiers that Frieza himself claims were weaker than the old ones back in the day. That’s embarrassing. I don’t even know how to gauge a drop like that. At least there’s some hope for the Tournament of Power right?

-Krillin trains with Goku for like a few hours.

-Krillin outsmarts pre-Piccolo training Base Gohan.

-Krillin somehow outsmarts Base Goku and Super Saiyan Goku.

-Krillin needs 18 to save him from Blue Goku.

-Krillin and 18 train for whatever of the 20 hours they have left. (We’ve already gone over how that shouldn’t even amount to anything...)

-Krillin barely clips Jium’s wing so that Roshi can be the one to take him out.

-Krillin acts as a support character for 18 against Shosa.

-Krillin manages to push a distracted Majora out of the ring.

-Frost ends Krillin’s entire career as a fighter with a tail slap that by character positioning should’ve been with 18’s line of sight but she didn’t even stop it. (Just thought I’d include that detail about 18 for laughs)

So it seems that Super didn’t give Krillin anything that was more impressive than Z and Z didn’t give Krillin much at all after Namek. Saitama takes it hard. I can go into another big post about Saitama like this if anyone wants but I don’t see the point I think most of you know how crazy Saitama is.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
@thedeathstar said:

This either proves you haven't seen Dragon Ball Super or forgot what happened, it was Goku after he met Beerus and he powered up a little.

Oh right I forgot, Goku was working in the farm and I thought that was in the same episode that Goten was helping Goku.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor: Daizenshuu stated that Krillin have a power of 75.000 while fighting Frieza, which is kind of contradictory since the canon material(Manga) stated that Krillin and Gohan had 10.000 + PL, Gohan increased his PL thanks to his Saiyan Nature, Krillin was simple stomped and healed himself, so I don't agree with their PL.

I would say that Krillin should be at least Namek Goku or Ginyu Level today, is hard to say, he stopped to train and is hard to scale him with other characters, and his fight against Goku was just a outlier though.

So I can see why you think that Saitama would win.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

1112 POSTS ???? Damn dude, last time I saw you 3-4 days ago you only had 600 +.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably the bald one.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: I made this account 10 days ago :o

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feat wise, saitama, why ?, can move at sub relativistic speed, as a lowball feat, from the moon to earth at a matter of few seconds, and can dodge multiple light based Slashings at RL time from flashy Flash, it doesn't take physics to tell you that more speed equal more mass, and had more durability than boros who were tanking saitama at mid air at lightspeed, Saitama one shot by mere raw strength with a multi continental feat,

He is not sub rel the moon jump has no timeframe so we cannot scale it everything else is conjecture

No one in opm has lightning timed

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: You’re right, I just double checked. The 250,000 number I found was actually about Vegeta, not Krillin. That’s a mistake on my part, his was 75,000. That’s makes all of the lack of training I pointed out a lot worse haha...

There’s actually an explanation for why Krillin and Gohan seemed to keep getting stronger. Vegeta talks about it but he isn’t completely aware himself. Guru’s power up (and I believe even the Daizenshuu goes over this) has an immediate boost and then begins to keep increasing a fighter’s power for awhile after. That’s why Krillin is able to do incredibly well against Ginyu (inside Goku’s body) who had a power level of 23,000. As far as we know it seems 75,000 is where he stops, which honestly I’m okay with speaking about Namek.

I honestly could completely agree with him being around Captain Ginyu’s level.

The way I see it, Saitama may not take Krillin out with a normal punch, but I don’t see Krillin taking 3 like Boros did. Consecutive Normal Punches would be a nightmare.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@thenewguysnm1 said:

He is not sub rel the moon jump has no timeframe so we cannot scale it everything else is conjecture

How much you think it takes then more than 10 minutes ? Wouldn't Saitama die by lack of oxygen ? When he arrived Boros was explaining about his MB form and that is similar to a anaerobic exercise, so unless you think that he spends ten minutes stopped and later start to fatigue, the feat still MHS + or Sub-Relativistic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: The old fashioned excuse of time does not exist in an animation

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: i thought of posting my thought alongside yours since a lot of persons think time with no statement is unscalable for some reasons

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Thenewguysnm1

@joviolma said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:

How much you think it takes then more than 10 minutes ? Wouldn't Saitama die by lack of oxygen ? When he arrived Boros was explaining about his MB form and that is similar to a anaerobic exercise, so unless you think that he spends ten minutes stopped and later start to fatigue, the feat still MHS + or Sub-Relativistic.

It is unquantifiable its the reason why i stomped all my cavs vs opm characters its the reason why i don't think 1 person on the vine has one a saitama cav in fact 1 did GV/HP and that was because nobody really liked his opponent(Cosmiclantern)and the fact gai was a glass cannon who started in base

The moon jump is not only a travel feat but is unquantifiable i do not think it took minutes but the fact you can not give me a concrete time means it is unquantifable

So yes by feats he is supersonic to hypersonic which is quite funny because wankers put him at lightspeed

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@thenewguysnm1 said:

The moon jump is not only a travel feat but is unquantifiable i do not think it took minutes but the fact you can not give me a concrete time means it is unquantifable

Never deny that was a travel feat :P

Just because we don't have a time frame the feat is unquantifable ? That doesn't make any sense XD tbh, there is nothing contradicting the feat IMO, you even stated that he don't took minutes, so in the end of the day still a MHS + Feat, since something moving at Mach 2000 + Would reach the Moon in a few minutes, even if you don't have the time frame Saitama Travel speed is above Mach 2000 by a good margin.

So yes by feats he is supersonic to hypersonic which is quite funny because wankers put him at lightspeed

You think that putting him only at Light speed is wanking ? LMAO, what about Big Bang Level punches that people used to claim in the past, or Saitama is a gag character that can beat anyone with a punch.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's really not easy to determine where current Krillin ranks among the DB hierarchy.

If he's anywhere in the realm of Freeza (Namek Saga), then I would consider him a good deal above Saitama power-wise, and his wide array of techniques would definitely tip the edge.

Any lower and I don't see him lasting in a H2H confrontation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: wanna hear a joke?, humans can't survive in space for more than seconds........yeah, that looks like a time to me, and that's ≈ lightspeed, wanna hear another joke?, lowballing wankers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: wouldn't it be wanking to consider him equal to Frieza in namek?, since he was even inferior to subordinates let alone Frieza in base-form, and that's generous, with no feat or statement he's just an Earthling joke for saitama

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama easily, Roshi was actually more impressive in Super.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin is supposedly 4x SS Vegeta (no, not that kind of SS, the other one) by the end of the Namek saga, and he trained for the tournament, so assuming he got 2x stronger than makes him 8x SS Vegeta, who at absolute full power was a planet buster, so krillin at his absolutely full power is a large planet buster.

Saitama effortlessly overpowered a multi continental/planet busting attack.

I change my answer to saitama if they go to fight head on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: ABC logic and assumptions are just compositions and not factual in a battle

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Standardized

Krillin easily. In the T.O.P, he was capable of fighting someone that was able to beat up android 18. And that's not even considering his special techniques like solar flare and destructo disk.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

@cromulor: Daizenshuu stated that Krillin have a power of 75.000 while fighting Frieza, which is kind of contradictory since the canon material(Manga) stated that Krillin and Gohan had 10.000 + PL, Gohan increased his PL thanks to his Saiyan Nature, Krillin was simple stomped and healed himself, so I don't agree with their PL.

That was after the fight with the Ginyu's.

According to the Daizenshuu, Krillin's BP gradually rose throughout the remainder of the arc after getting the Grand Elder's power up, as evidenced by his BP during the Freeza fight being higher than it was during the Ginyu fight.

Vegeta not only implied that Kuririn was holding back against Ginyu but also stated that he powered up a lot and would be useful against Freeza now. The Daizenshuu specified his level at the very beginning of that battle at 75,000. He was only 13,000 earlier against Recoome and between 23 and 30 thousand against Ginyu-Goku, so his power was likely still rising throughout the Freeza fight.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: wouldn't it be wanking to consider him equal to Frieza in namek?, since he was even inferior to subordinates let alone Frieza in base-form, and that's generous, with no feat or statement he's just an Earthling joke for saitama

There are some high end feats in DBS to go by that would imply he's at least around that level, but they come off as poorly written and inconsistent. Like I said before, I don't think we could accurately determine where he ranks in the DB hierarchy.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherdmanga said:

There are some high end feats in DBS to go by that would imply he's at least around that level, but they come off as poorly written and inconsistent. Like I said before, I don't think we could accurately determine where he ranks in the DB hierarchy.

At least in or above Ginyu level... ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: i would use the PL in the guidebooks and the fact that 1 unit of kiri equal to 50.000 ki and that the requirement to destroy a planet would be 200 kiri which translates to 10.000 million ki unit, kuririn is definitely not even a planetary buster, though again, roshi had a PL of 139 yet he destroyed the moon in one shot, gosh dragon ball is a joke

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherdmanga: If I recall, Krillin had pl in the area of 75k when he fought against Freeza according to one guidebook. I imagine he only progressed afterwards until a point in DBS where he got rusty due to lack of training. Although he got back on top of his game by the ToP, so it's difficult to say.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherdmanga: It was actually just from a 2004 issue of V-Jump, not any of the normal official guidebooks for DBZ, where Kili was explained to be:

1 Kili = 50,000 on Scouter

However, even running with that, it means that:

1. Buu Saga’s Super Saiyan Goku being 3,000 Kili means he’s 150,000,000 on Scouter which is the same as what we were told he was on Namek.

2. Dabura is bragging about being stronger than 4,000 Kili which would only translate to a mere 200,000,000 on Scouter.

3. Planet busting would require a power level of at least 10,000,000 to 15,000,000 meaning it’s impossible first form Frieza could destroy a planet but he has.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor: Few issues with some of your points.

-Taken down by Android 20 almost as easily as Yamcha. Keeping in mind this is Android 20, who pre-fusion Piccolo dominated and Tien felt confident about taking on.

Unlike Yamcha, Krillin was taken by surprise and grabbed by the ankle out of nowhere. We've seen many times what can happen to fighters who are taken by surprise:

It's also anime filler.

-Unable to do anything at all to pre-fed Imperfect Cell and simply runs away. (Referring to pre-fed Imperfect Cell as the Cell before the one that showed up to overwhelm Piccolo and absorb 17)

Anime filler.

-One shotted by Semi-Perfect Cell.

-One shotted by Perfect Cell.

-Easily beaten by Cell Juniors.

Unfortunate for him since this gives him a lack of feats. But c'mon...it's Cell. The same Cell's who stomped Piccolo, #16 and Vegeta.

-Has to team up with Yamcha to match what Tien and Piccolo were doing individually in the struggle against Super Perfect Cell.

This makes no sense. They simply show up and fire their attacks one after the other, they're all combining their efforts. Later on, they all go down, Yamcha and Tenshinhan get up and blast him, they go down and it's Krillin and Piccolo.

They were all teaming up with each other and attacking Cell together, that was the whole point. Who cares if Tenshinhan fired his attack a split second earlier?

-Trains for about 30 days with Android 18 who wrecks him due to the unholy difference in their powers.

Some people have argued that Krillin training with someone much stronger than him somehow helps him and would make him way stronger, but that would be like me saying I should go get beaten up by the Mountain from Game of Thrones and then maybe I’ll be as strong as him in a few weeks. That’s not how this works, the only way that would’ve been remotely possible for Krillin is if he was a Saiyan or Frieza or something. He’s not, he’s a human.

The Earthlings have shown the ability to make huge gains by training with each other for the 23rd Budokai and for the Saiyan invasion. Krillin himself climbed from 206 to 1,770 with the same training Goku had. The partner's strength definitely matters, as we could see for Goku/Gohan in RoSaT the one who benefited the most from this training was Gohan and not Goku.

Don't see why Krillin being an Earthling matters, this is fiction. They've all shown the ability to get stronger by training with stronger partners, I assume this is the reason Goku offered Krillin to train with him and Piccolo for the androids.

-Becomes afraid of Pui Pui (yes, this actually happened. Pui Pui, the guy that Base Vegeta destroyed in 10x gravity)

Uh, no. He was scared of Dabra.

No Caption Provided

Dabra was also the first one to walk out of the building. He never reacted to Pui Pui.

-Defeated by Super Buu in a single punch and then killed with the Chocolate Beam.

Boo did not punch him. But yeah, sure, he was turned into candy. Goku was afraid to fight Super Boo by the way.

-Getting taken out badly from a punch from Goku.

Post power up Goku.

He had trouble with Frieza Soldiers that Frieza himself claims were weaker than the old ones back in the day. That’s embarrassing. I don’t even know how to gauge a drop like that. At least there’s some hope for the Tournament of Power right?

When did he have trouble with them? He was dodging them without trying quite literally. And he easily killed them.

-Krillin trains with Goku for like a few hours.

It's implied he trained with Goku for a while, at the end of Krillin's two-parter he goes to train with Goku again. In episode 77 Goku calls Krillin to train again but he was busy with his police job.

-Krillin needs 18 to save him from Blue Goku.

How in the world is this a knock against Krillin? It's BLUE GOKU.

-Krillin barely clips Jium’s wing so that Roshi can be the one to take him out.

That's true, but later on Krillin is too fast for Roshi to detect. He steals the glasses off Roshi's face (in a battle royale no less) before he can even notice which I thought was a neat little feat.

-Krillin acts as a support character for 18 against Shosa.

Yeah, and he was hitting a guy who was blocking attacks from a pissed off #18.

-Krillin manages to push a distracted Majora out of the ring.

Forgot to mention the part where he was fighting Majora blow for blow, the same Majora who was kicking #18 to the ground and made her hesitant to attack him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i can dispute all of your argument with just his: roshi blow up the moon with just 140 ki, Roshi broke katchin katchin feat wise > 90% of the characters in the multiversal arean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor: granted he detonated the planet rather than destroy, granted goku was always training with his form on which makes sense why his PL wouldn't change that much and granted that it is a filler, dabura is a demon lord after all