Michael Myers vs Silverback Gorilla

• 105 results
The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Michael Myers vs Silverback Gorilla (50 votes)

Myers 58%
The gorilla 42%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After tiger, grizzly bear and polar bear, now Michael fights a gorilla ..

This should be fun ..

OG Timeline Michael is Used ..

Gorilla is an alpha with experience on fighting ..

Myers got the knife ..

They both start 8 meters away ..

Fight takes place in a gorilla's enclosure at a zoo ..

Who Wins ?

• 
Ricardo-Milos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mikey is physically stronger, leopard claws are known to thrash an gorilla's career - The knife must be worse. That still is just bitting making his range limited. MM seems to be at least smarter or more cunning. And while neither are master fighters, (lol) MM at least has some fighting experiance and a weapo he is somewhat adept with. Both have pain tolorance so that isn´t that much of a issue. MM can just keep the ape at bay, stabbing him before SG can cause a killing blow. So voting for a killer who has at least some fighting experiance. I wrote this on a hurry.

Andrew_Tate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, probably going to give this to 9 inch skulls. MM only typically attacks with a knife, which SG could probably push through it. On the other hand, SG ability to chew through bamboos means that he could reasonably do at least serious damage to MM, even with a single bite. 1+ vote for SG.

Frozone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's up with these threads pitting MM against wild animals 😂

Chromeskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How long does it take for a gorilla to die by a knife? Cause couldn´t Mike just stab him in the head and kill him? or stab him in the throat, or in the heart or anywhere? I mean while big animals are resistant to some pain, he is still effected by it and loosing blood etc will still cause issues.

Michael Myers negs overrate primate fodder.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozone said:

What's up with these threads pitting MM against wild animals 😂

It's something we never really saw in the movies. Michael is supposed to be an apex predator but is he really?

Frozone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Bro I'ma be real about that.. as I see him, he is an supernatural reincarnation of evil.. or something along these lines... I think Myers has the win on this. He's a killer because he is evil, gorilla follow the instinct, pure and simple. He's supernatural enough and strong enough to kill the simian. He's got a knife to do it. Harambe might be bloodlusted, but the reason humans can kill beasts is usually two things 1) they have a tool to do it and 2) they don't hesitate. I don't see Michael hesitating to kill the ape. Weaponless Myers would be a different story tho

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozone said:

@the_hajduk: Bro I'ma be real about that.. as I see him, he is an supernatural reincarnation of evil.. or something along these lines... I think Myers has the win on this. He's a killer because he is evil, gorilla follow the instinct, pure and simple. He's supernatural enough and strong enough to kill the simian. He's got a knife to do it. Harambe might be bloodlusted, but the reason humans can kill beasts is usually two things 1) they have a tool to do it and 2) they don't hesitate. I don't see Michael hesitating to kill the ape. Weaponless Myers would be a different story tho

You're right. Good explanation. Michael should definitely kill an ape if he has tools.

Frozone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozone said:

You're right. Good explanation. Michael should definitely kill an ape if he has tools.

👍 Thx

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike butchers the ape.

Ayuwoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers could win with the knife but i feel like one gorilla bullrush would ragdoll dude

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael solos comp animal kingdom neg diff

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eredin12  Online
@kryptonianking88 said:

Michael solos comp animal kingdom neg diff

How storng was he in the OG timeline? I know most of his best stuff from the Thorn era, but he has some good stuff in OG too, right?

OT: Myers rips it to pieces

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: OG timeline is Thorn. He uprooted a massive tree and sliced a woman’s throat faster than any camera could perceive in one of the novels and he’s tanked a couple houses exploding on top of him.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorilla for the Win.

-Michael is strong, but so are Alpha Male Silverback Gorillas. It would be foolish for him to try and out muscle the Beast. Yes, the Gorilla will definitely receive a few stab wounds. But, Michael most like will get his limbs ripped off.

That's how I see it personally.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: A gorilla arguably can't even rip off a normal human's arm right off. There is absolutely no way a gorilla is ripping the super human Michael's arm off. And a gorilla can't shrug off stab wounds. It will bleed out and die just like a human.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@alextheboss: You are incorrect. A Silverback Gorilla actually can rip off Human Limbs. As, for ripping off Michael's Arm? Yes, it can.

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael barley tho

Composite_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael Myers kills a silverback gorilla and then eats it probably.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@arexi: Do, your research. Look it up.

noobmaster2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, gorillas are in reality shy animals usually just doesn't fight. But the OP put an alpha. Gorilla's chance is to start the fight with fearsome bite. It's really inconsistent, but I've seen them start attacking by biting before. If it tries to grab it will end stabbed.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: from a quick google search it says the best Gorilla lift feat is 1,800 lbs and it takes 2,200 lbs to rip a limb off. And the force required would very from person to person and that was apparently the world record lift for a gorilla. With the right leverage it could probably rip a woman’s arm off, but Mike? Nah, not even close. It would take probably 5,000+ lbs bare minimum.

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MM

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Well I did, and nothing proves a silverback could rip apart Myers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: from a quick google search it says the best Gorilla lift feat is 1,800 lbs and it takes 2,200 lbs to rip a limb off. And the force required would very from person to person and that was apparently the world record lift for a gorilla. With the right leverage it could probably rip a woman’s arm off, but Mike? Nah, not even close. It would take probably 5,000+ lbs bare minimum.

https://animalgiant.com/can-gorilla-rip-your-arm-off/

https://www.wildgorillasafaris.com/how-strong-is-a-gorilla/

Are you sure you did a Quick Google Search??? Because it feels like you didn't even try. A gorilla can crush a human arm. If, it can crush it. It can also rip it off. Its estimated strength is almost 12 times its body size. A Silver Back Gorilla can bench press 4,000lbs pounds. Michael is NOT a heavy person. And he is NOT durable enough to withstand a grown Alpha Silver Back Gorilla crushing and ripping him apart. Sorry, Mike. That's a No.

@arexi said:

@mooty_pass: Well I did, and nothing proves a silverback could rip apart Myers

Nothing? Really? I don't think you even tried. But, ok that's your Opinion.

PooPooEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're are local stories in Nigeria about gorillas ripping off people's arms, and gorillas also have superior his strength to lions. Gorillaa typically don't utilize their strength properly in fights, but they typically fight for dominance and not to kill, so it will use it's strength more intelligently

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By gmorto

Gorilla 6 out of 10

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one--above--all: I'm not wanking the Gorilla, I just think a male silverback would take the win a little more than half of the time lol. Don't get your undies in a twist.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one--above--all: Mooty already posted the evidence above on the strength of the gorilla, its not my fault you have a boner for Michael that you can't see arguments for both sides.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one--above--all: To be fair, Myers could win depending on the timeline and if the comic feats get to count. The O.P. says O.G. timeline, but I keep getting different answers as to what counts at the O.G. timeline.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one--above--all: I don't think gorillas can lift a car, but I havent seen movie Michael performing many strength feats to say he would outmuscle a adult silverback gorilla.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By gmorto

@one--above--all: And judging by the alts who have been bumping Michael threads lately and your comment on the Freddy vs Myers thread, I've comed to the conclusion you are a either an alt or a troll trolling people who thinks Myers loses a fight. No way in hell would Myers beat a composite Freddy Krueger.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one--above--all: I don't hate Myers threads. I love Myers, he's my favorite horror villain. I'm tired of the bs threads alts and trolls make like Myers vs DCEU Superman, Black Adam, etc. And lol you getting your feelings hurt cause someone thinks a gorilla could take some wins.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one--above--all: And lol at you calling people sheep for not agreeing with you on FICTIONAL characters, you are such a snowflake

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto said:

@one--above--all: I don't think gorillas can lift a car, but I havent seen movie Michael performing many strength feats to say he would outmuscle a adult silverback gorilla.

Pretty sure he can, dude was taking two consecutive shots point blank to the head from a .38 or .357 and not even being knocked down in Halloween II. GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT.

Still struggling against a teenage girl in the films, also couldnt kill a six year old girl for two films straight but eh whatever, I'm not gonna entertain a shitty alt account throwing hissy fits whenever someone doesnt agree with you on FICTIONAL characters so you GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT, you pos snowflake.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto said:

@one--above--all: I don't hate Myers threads. I love Myers, he's my favorite horror villain. I'm tired of the bs threads alts and trolls make like Myers vs DCEU Superman, Black Adam, etc. And lol you getting your feelings hurt cause someone thinks a gorilla could take some wins.

Bullshit, you don't even knew what OG Myers whas LMFAO ROTFL

According to Sam Carpenter in an interview, OG Myers was supposed to end with Halloween 2 so...

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one--above--all: I deleted my apologies because you're being a dickhead so Idgaf about the screenshot, and its common sense that a fucking gorilla is stronger than a human. Myers didn't show many strength feats on screen moron.