Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll MUI Goku vs SSB Gogeta (153 votes)

MUI Goku 41%
SSB Gogeta 59%

In my opinion MUI Goku wins due to that fact that he much faster at reaction time and technique.

• 
takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#101 takenstew22  Moderator

Gogeta won previously but Goku stomps now.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@doctordamn said:

I'd still give it to gogeta since moro wasn't really impressive...

How? Not only did Goku say he was the toughest guy he ever faced but his hax is also easily the most versatile we've seen.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22: he says that about everybody tho...

Yeah, everytime he fights someone who was stronger than the previous.

And moro's hax wouldn't really help him a vastly superior opponent like mui goku or blue gogeta (excluding forced spirit fission, but current gogeta also has access to that as well)

Except MUI Goku (atleast ToP) and Gogeta aren't "vastly superior" to him. Especially considering Moro before he even got 73 was stomping post-training UI Omen Goku IIRC.

Not to mention, moro's body gave out on him rather quickly, so I just don't see him as too big of a threat. Or I should say, I could see current gogeta punking him with the same ease that mui goku did...

Moro not being able to contain Angel power doesn't mean he was weak. He didn't train like Goku did. The only reason MUI Goku stomped him was because of that weakness. Otherwise I actually think Moro would've won against him. I hate that people are just magically underestimating Moro now just because he didn't train his body to contain Angel power.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@doctordamn said:

@takenstew22: no he says that damn near everytime he fights someone... still doesn't make moro look impressive

Pretty sure when Goku says "you're the toughest guy I fought" he means he's the strongest guy during that time.

73 moro didn't show anything at all that would put him above a hypothetical current gogeta or even top mui so...

73 Moro is definitely above ToP MUI Goku or atleast equal if we lowball.

The fact of the matter is he can't contain that power... so he would still get shit stomped by gogeta.

That's... not how it works.

Not to mention, goku didn't even look like he was taking that fight serious even before his body started to blow up on him

He was calm because he knew about Moro's weakness.

Avatar image for deactivated-60584707e8b9b
deactivated-60584707e8b9b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GT TIMESKIP GOKU STILL STOMPS BOTH

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@doctordamn said:

@takenstew22: still doesn't make moro look that impressive...

Proof? Who are you to say that 73 moro is stronger than mui top goku? Or even equal?

Because not only did he stomp UI Goku (which at that point was most likely between FP and LB Jiren in terms of power due to training), but after he gained 73 MUI Goku stated he was the toughest opponent he ever faced. I know that Manga Goku didn't master UI in the ToP but we can atleast scale and determine that the Moro arc versions are considerably the most powerful they've ever been.

Why doesn't it work like that??? Unless you somehow think that a current gogeta would be 1 shot material to meerus moro, (which if you do then...I don't know how to help that) he eventually starts to swell and gets the crap beat outta him regardless...

You're saying that Angel Moro would get shit stomped by Gogeta because he can't contain his power, which has nothing to do with his strength and more of the fact he did not train himself to contain such power. Anime Goku had a much similar problem.

Loading Video...

He just didn't take meerus moro seriously because there wasn't any cause for concern at that point. At least up until he merges with the earth. Gogeta won't let it get that far...

Goku and Moro were fighting pretty much equally until Goku exposed his weakness. You're right that Gogeta would probably not make the same mistake though.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MUI Goku folds.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps.

He needs to be in his nerfed state during the Granolah Arc for Gogeta to stand a chance.

Kyle24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Kyle24

Depends. Current SSB Gogeta would fold current MUI goku. Fusion is a bigger boost

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By LilacPlasmaBeam

Goku extreme^1000 diff. Earlier versions of Blue Gogeta were toying with top tiers. A current fused Gogeta would be insanely powerful, though Goku's mastery and the opps he's stood against over the past few arcs still put him slightly above

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fusion power > Solo power