Jinbei solos

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@skysanji said:

All that means is that Franky has more Aoe than Sanji...

Franky Pts got Casually Oneshotted by a Base Lucci who's Douriki is 4000, that's 5 times what Fukuro had and even tells Franky "Sorry but my Douriki level is 5 times his" so we know Douriki is a factor Jyabura has a Douriki of 2180 in BASE While Fukuro has a Douriki of 800 Sanji was ragdolling a Wolf Form Jyabura without Diable Jambe and even took hits from him so his Durability is astronomically above Franky's

Again Sanji Casually defeated Jyabura as soon as he used Diable Jambe who's Douriki is above Blueno even in base 2180 vs. 820 that's over 2 times Blueno in just his base form now add his Wolf Form into the mix and Sanji is above Franky in strength as well.

Not to mention Franky not being able to budge a Pacifista while Sanji is sending one Flying

Bigger the AOE, bigger the energy requirements needed to perform the attack, you would need 10x more energy to vaporize 10x more rocks.

But even if we ignore that, Franky has a feat where he destroyed the doors which were so durable Sanji wasn't able to kick them down.

Loading Video...

It seems pretty obvious that Frankies destructive capabilities are in the same tier as Sanji, maybe just slightly below him.

Lucci didn't really one shot him, I think that was many punches at super speed, and Franky was up and running few seconds later. And Lucci was far more powerful than Sanji. It's pretty obvious that Franky has the durability on the same level as Sanji. There are some aspects of durability where Sanji has the upper hand, and vice versa, but if you take into consideration that nuclear level explosion<pre time skip Franky<<<<<<post time skip Franky<<<General Franky, there's no way he's much below the Sanji's level.

Strength is the hardest one to estimate, but he was able to fight against Luffy, defeat 2 CP9 members despite being much slower than they are, and overpower Blueno, back when Blueno appeared to be even stronger than Sanji.

And despite being much slower than Sanji, Franky is still super fast, and with the help from the rest of the crew, he should be able to tag Sanji.

No Caption Provided

Things might change now that Sanji has a Raid suit tho.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By SkySanji

@mortein said:
@skysanji said:

All that means is that Franky has more Aoe than Sanji...

Franky Pts got Casually Oneshotted by a Base Lucci who's Douriki is 4000, that's 5 times what Fukuro had and even tells Franky "Sorry but my Douriki level is 5 times his" so we know Douriki is a factor Jyabura has a Douriki of 2180 in BASE While Fukuro has a Douriki of 800 Sanji was ragdolling a Wolf Form Jyabura without Diable Jambe and even took hits from him so his Durability is astronomically above Franky's

Again Sanji Casually defeated Jyabura as soon as he used Diable Jambe who's Douriki is above Blueno even in base 2180 vs. 820 that's over 2 times Blueno in just his base form now add his Wolf Form into the mix and Sanji is above Franky in strength as well.

Not to mention Franky not being able to budge a Pacifista while Sanji is sending one Flying

Bigger the AOE, bigger the energy requirements needed to perform the attack, you would need 10x more energy to vaporize 10x more rocks.

But even if we ignore that, Franky has a feat where he destroyed the doors which were so durable Sanji wasn't able to kick them down.

Loading Video...

It seems pretty obvious that Frankies destructive capabilities are in the same tier as Sanji, maybe just slightly below him.

He didn't destroy the door the door took no damage whatsoever, he melted the hinges it's in the video you posted and in the Manga:

No Caption Provided

Which is why I said he simply had more Aoe than Sanji.

Lucci didn't really one shot him, I think that was many punches at super speed, and Franky was up and running few seconds later. And Lucci was far more powerful than Sanji. It's pretty obvious that Franky has the durability on the same level as Sanji. There are some aspects of durability where Sanji has the upper hand, and vice versa, but if you take into consideration that nuclear level explosion<pre time skip Franky<<<<<<post time skip Franky<<<General Franky, there's no way he's much below the Sanji's level.

Author's intent puts it automatically at one punch Oneshotting Franky, it makes no sense for Lucci to have stated his Douriki was 5 times that of Fukuro and then say "looks like I need alot of punches to take Franky down" Especially when Franky did no damage to him with strong right, it makes no sense,put two and two together also I can easily debunk your durability claim with Thriller Bark feats, Sanji got stabbed and pummeled while protecting Nami, faces Oars by himself before the strawhats arrived to help takes a Gatling Gun from him and then gets smacked with Uryu's shock him and Zoro were STILL the only ones to get up after that, while Franky was not able to.

Strength is the hardest one to estimate, but he was able to fight against Luffy

A jobbing Luffy...

defeat 2 CP9 members despite being much slower than they are

Guess how he beat both of them, by using his wits and keeping them in place for a finishing blow

and overpower Blueno, back when Blueno appeared to be even stronger than Sanji.

Blueno who didn't have Tekkai in use, Sanji almost got through his Tekkai back on the Sea train

And despite being much slower than Sanji, Franky is still super fast, and with the help from the rest of the crew, he should be able to tag Sanji.

No Caption Provided

Please don't tell me you are using this as evidence of Franky being fast enough to Tag Sanji...

>Senior Pink isn't even an executive(who Kyros beat, Luffy literally kicked kicked to the side,Who just kept running away from Zoro, etc)

>Senior Pink willingly sat there to take the beating as promised

Things might change now that Sanji has a Raid suit tho.

They don't have to a Raid suit isn't required for this

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it comes down to whether Robin could restrain him. Chopper, Nami and Usopp all get blitzed and Franky is too slow to give Sanji a good fight on his own. That leaves Brook and Robin. Robin was able to restrain Hakuba but Sanji will start much closer than that, so without his chivalry getting in the way he could blitz her as well. Brook is the best equipped to fight Sanji since he is probably the only crewmate fast enough to keep up and I can't think of any good piercing durability feats for Sanji (off the top of my head). Sanji packs a lot more destructive output though. If Robin doesn't get a chance to restrain him I'll give it to Sanji high diff.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Mortein

@skysanji said:

Please don't tell me you are using this as evidence of Franky being fast enough to Tag Sanji...

Of course, not, Franky on his own would not be able to tag Sanji. But consider things Sanji would have to deal with.

Usopp

Sanji would have to dodge all the traps Ussop has prepared, and all the projectiles he would launch at him.

And Usopp knows him, knows his abilities, his weaknesses, his moves, his tendencies. There would be pictures of naked ladies, wasted food, and all the usual Sanji triggers all around him. This would certainly slow him down and distract him.

Robin

As soon as he would enter her range her hands would start sprouting out of his body, grabing his legs, poking his eyes, pulling him slightly toward the attacks.

This would certainly slow him down and distract him.

Brook

Brook is the only one who would be able to keep up with Sanjis speed if it would be necessary (not for too long, since Sanji would destroy him with several kicks). But more important would be his ability to create ilussions and effect emotions with his music. First he would hype up the crew, before the fight, and placed them into the perfect state of mind to fight, then he would mess up with Sanjis emotions, and make him sense things that aren't really there. Calm mind seems to be important for good observation haki, and that's someting Sanji would not have once he encounters Brooks music.

This would certainly distract him and slow him down

Nami

Nami would also distract him with sexy mirages, and lightnings, which would slow him down.

Chopper

Monster Chopper would be standing in front to take Sanjis kicks, and get knocked out for the team if necessary.

All of this would culminate with Franky tagging Sanji with his radical beam, which would severely injure him, and stun him for at least a second.

Then they would just spam him with attacks, lightings, lasers, rockets, projectiles, stabs.

With well organised prepare, they should be able to pull it off.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry to necro this thread but I had to.

Sanji can literally end this in one hit if he feels so inclined. I.e. Sanji sky walking up high and crashing down Hell Memoires style and just one shotting everyone simultaneously. No one here can put him down. Hell, I'd say no one here could put down even Pre time skip Sanji who was able to weather multiple hits from Oars and an Ursus Shock and remain conscious.

There's no way it takes Sanji more than one hit a piece on anyone here since there's no one here with durability greater than a pacifista and his first post time skip feat is breaking ones neck with a singular kick. Even Robin restraining him I'd a bad idea since Sanji can induce spontaneous combustion on himself at will land her limbs transfer damage back to her, so that's out. Which means they not only lack the means to put him down because of his sheer durability/endurance, they completely lack the means to tag him as well, since Sanji has much greater combat speed than anyone here (the dude blitzed Oven so fast that he caught Chiffon before she hit the ground and returned to his position without being seen by anyone but Pudding despite not moving until after Oven dropped her). They lose badly.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Sanji easily

Lorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji cannot win because Nami and Robin exist.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Mee09

Sanji would kill himself before he hits Nami or Robin.

But the low ball for the other Strawhats on Comic Vine is absolutely disgusting. Post Timeskip Brook slower than Pre-Timeskip Zoro? Franky getting one shot? Usopp with 1 hour of prep being worthless? Also not even factoring in General Freaking? BROOK getting blitzed period? Zeus just being completely neglected? Comic Vine One Piece scaling is out of this world. The Post Timeskip Strawhats are not relevant to their past selves. ALL of them except MAYBE Usopp can fodderize Pacifista just after the initial Timeskip. Let alone now.

As Sanji is now he beats everyone except Nami and Robin pretty handily. But during the time this thread was made absolutely not. He'd lose pretty bad. Brook, Franky, and Usopp would have solo'd under these conditions. Usopp would be fully prepared for Sanji's Skywalk and would definitely land more than one or two significant attacks. Dont forget how well he did against Luffy while injured and with less prep and no haki. Brook's raw speed should still be faster than Sanji's at the point this thread was made at least. If he lands his strongest attack. Or better yet WHEN he lands his strongest attack. Sanji is going to take some significant damage. And Franky has some pretty powerful weaponry that Sanji can't no sell lol. If Franky was by himself he'd be overwhelmed by Sanji's speed. But Brook and Usopp with an hour of prep will make sure that doesn't happen.

EDIT: Actually even if you went with current versions of the Strawhats. They'd still win because they get an hour of prep plus JINBEI. Who'd be a high difficulty fight for him. Maybe mid if you lowball Jinbei. Oh yeah they'd also get a much better Zeus and Brook might have Haki considering Robin does. Sanji and Zoro aren't Luffy. Individually they can't solo their whole crew lol.

Avatar image for lightyagamigod2
lightyagamigod2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji solos due to the massive speed and power difference..

BBNakedSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji one shots 7 different times on the span of a couple seconds. He stomps them

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sanji oneshots Jinbei? please. Sanji stomps the others but has some difficulties with him. All this with morals off, else...

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji got vastly stronger than he used be once this was made, the gap between him and the others widened a lot. But now Jinbei is also a part of the SHs, so perhaps the team still has a chance.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

Sanji would lose.

Franky can almost match him in terms of power, strength and durability, and Brook can almost match him in terms of speed.

Usopp would rig the field with traps and snipe from far away, Robin would use clones to avoid getting hit, and would be ready to distract him and temporarily subdue him for a fraction of second, Brook would be there to set up his illusions and distract him for a second, Nami would set up her illusions to avoid getting hit, and would prepare her attacks, monster Chopper would be there to take some hits once Sanji starts blitzing, and go down for the team.

All of this distraction would culminate with Franky hitting him with laser beam and Nami landing his lightning bolts on him.

After that Sanji would be damaged enough for them to finish him.

With prep time team wins 9/10 times, without it 6/10 times.

@mortein said:
@erkan12 said:
@mortein said:

Sanji would lose.

Franky can almost match him in terms of power, strength and durability,

I didn't read after this.

Let's investigate.

Power

A single shot from his laser can create an explosion large enough to cover several city blocks.

No Caption Provided

That's close to Sanji's power.

Durability

No Caption Provided

Before the time-skip he could tank stuff like this.

And we know that his Durability vastly increased in the meantime. He's far more durable than steel.

Strength is the trickiest one to estimate, but before the time skip Franky was strong enough to overpower Blueno, which was close to the level of strength Sanji had at the time, so this statement was true at least before the time skip. They both got much stronger, but I'm just assuming the difference between them remained relatively the same, unless there is evidence to the contrary.

No Caption Provided

Sanji would stomp Franky in a one on one fight, because he's much faster, and I would be surprised if Franky managed to land a punch, but here Franky has a good support team to help him out.

@mortein said:
@skysanji said:

Of course, not, Franky on his own would not be able to tag Sanji. But consider things Sanji would have to deal with.

Usopp

Sanji would have to dodge all the traps Ussop has prepared, and all the projectiles he would launch at him.

And Usopp knows him, knows his abilities, his weaknesses, his moves, his tendencies. There would be pictures of naked ladies, wasted food, and all the usual Sanji triggers all around him. This would certainly slow him down and distract him.

Robin

As soon as he would enter her range her hands would start sprouting out of his body, grabing his legs, poking his eyes, pulling him slightly toward the attacks.

This would certainly slow him down and distract him.

Brook

Brook is the only one who would be able to keep up with Sanjis speed if it would be necessary (not for too long, since Sanji would destroy him with several kicks). But more important would be his ability to create ilussions and effect emotions with his music. First he would hype up the crew, before the fight, and placed them into the perfect state of mind to fight, then he would mess up with Sanjis emotions, and make him sense things that aren't really there. Calm mind seems to be important for good observation haki, and that's someting Sanji would not have once he encounters Brooks music.

This would certainly distract him and slow him down

Nami

Nami would also distract him with sexy mirages, and lightnings, which would slow him down.

Chopper

Monster Chopper would be standing in front to take Sanjis kicks, and get knocked out for the team if necessary.

All of this would culminate with Franky tagging Sanji with his radical beam, which would severely injure him, and stun him for at least a second.

Then they would just spam him with attacks, lightings, lasers, rockets, projectiles, stabs.

With well organised prepare, they should be able to pull it off.

The idea I was pushing up all the way up to the WCI arc was that Franky was close to M3 level in terms of strength, durability and power, and he just lacked the speed.

No Caption Provided

He simply didn't have any feats to confirm this, but I was convinced those feats will come. And they did come, Franky is nowadays performing feats which would be impressive for Dressrosa arc M3, but Zoro and Sanji have became astronomically stronger in the meantime and Luffy has improved so much he left the M3 and became a category of his own.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So, now I wonder, are these feats the proof that he was close to M3 several arcs ago, or was he much weaker than they were, but he's also improving and is only now reaching the level they were many arcs ago?

It's common for shonen characters to get stronger over time, but usually there's a consistent internal logic behind their ability to improve. Characters grow, train, fight, their skin, bones, muscles and haki get better. None of the reasons for why the OP characters get stronger applies to Franky. For Franky the source of his superhuman strength are his mechanical parts, so if he has the same parts he had during the Fishman arc, why would he be any stronger? If he made some upgrades, why wasn't this shown or mentioned, why wasn't his design changed a bit? His metal is the same as it was during the fishman arc, his laser is the same etc.

I think people were just underestimating Franky, when in reality he was close in strength to the M3 ever since he was introduced up until the WCI arc. I've been saying for a decade now how Franky is on par with the M3 in terms of strength, durability and power, and despite not being slow he lacks their level of speed. Now that finally I've been validated, people are saying he somehow magically got stronger during the wano arc, without any internal logic behind it.

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By LilacPlasmaBeam

Sanji mid-high diff

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Godlike_Warrior

Team

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team kind of stomps.

Usopp by himself gives Luffy a decent fight. It's not like the Monster Trio low diffs their teammates, every Straw Hat is strong in their own right.

BBNakedSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji clears the battlefield with poele a frire spectre barrage and then proceeds to demolish Jinbei

No Caption Provided

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji high difficulty

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji clears the battlefield with poele a frire spectre barrage and then proceeds to demolish Jinbei

No Caption Provided

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji loses to Jinbei.