Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man 2099 does have enhanced senses so stealth wont be effective. I am not entirely clear on if they would help him predict Black Panthers teleports though. It depends what sort of approach black panther goes for. If he tries stealth he will lose. If he tries teleporting I think he can win. If he tries to fighting head on then he will lose.

All though my knowledge is limited on Miguel so @strider92 is probably more qualified.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nelomaxwell
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Miguel

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Reasons.

Actually, never mind. I forgot BP has superpowers now and know nothing on his current abilities. I thought this was standard BP.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nelomaxwell: I would love some feats lol not familiar with current black panther with powers

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Miguel is superior in every way except for martial arts abilities and senses(maybe).. if he is serious.. miguel wins.

unless BP has some powers i dont know about

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperlight:

Thanks Hypes. Even Current KOD BP?

@nelomaxwell: I would love some feats lol not familiar with current black panther with powers

Gimme a bit to finish this paper and I'll shoot em over here.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Miguel is superior in every way except for martial arts abilities and senses(maybe).. if he is serious.. miguel wins.

unless BP has some powers i dont know about

Problem being, in a fight, martial ability is the more valued asset. Especially in comic land wherein it is a superpower in and of itself.

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spider-man 2099

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@super_soldierxii: i would agree if cap was only a step or two below miguel physically....but miguel is leagues ahead of cap.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

BP "punching a guy in half "According to Hickman.

@oreoassassin:

No Caption Provided

Bp showing super speed also according to Hickman.

No Caption Provided

BP teleporting and displaying his great reaction time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BP beating black Dwarf although with difficulty and narrowly.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Black Panther

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44 said:

Spider-man 2099 does have enhanced senses so stealth wont be effective. I am not entirely clear on if they would help him predict Black Panthers teleports though. It depends what sort of approach black panther goes for. If he tries stealth he will lose. If he tries teleporting I think he can win. If he tries to fighting head on then he will lose.

All though my knowledge is limited on Miguel so @strider92 is probably more qualified.

Pretty much my thoughts. If BP tries to fight fair he'll most likely loose due to the stat difference. Unless Slott has nerfed Miguel recently he should be significantly stronger than Peter. Given his showings against the likes of Namor 2099, Thor 2099 and Maestro i'd guess he's around the 40-50ton mark prior to exertion. If BP tries to make this a head on confrontation he's in for a nasty surprise especially due to Miguel's "if you piss me off i'll slit your throat" attitude.

With regards to his enhanced senses they are indeed very strong. Strong enough to see radio waves with his eyes and react to missles long before they reach him. Suffice to say they are good. So good in fact they act as borderline pre-cog.

I do think this can go either way. Physically Miguel most likely dominates however he hasn't fought many characters with a skilled fighting background. BP could definitely take advantage of this.

The one thing that makes me lean towards Miguel is that bite he has. Its decked out healers with little difficulty. I know BP's suit is good against blunt truama but how would it hold up to Miguels bite and claws?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Current black panther doesn't have his vibranium suit. All though if he did the suit is vulnerable to slashing along the grain so he can probably scratch it. Not sure if biting someone counts as slashing damage (seems more like stabbing to me) but it wouldn't pass through the suit if he isn't slashing. The vibranium suit has allowed black panther to tank hits from iron man, hits from a bloodlusted iron fist (which were stated to be equivalent to a freight train), and a energy blast from stardust.

He would be able to cut the suit by slashing but stabbing wouldn't work.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nelomaxwell: I think he is sort of fine the way he is. I imagine due to his energy daggers it comes to who gets the first hit. Miguel has way better physicals but I think the teleporter makes up for it.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@jashro44 said:

Just out of pure curiosity is there a reason stabbing doesn't work? I know Vibe tanks blunt force like no tomorrow but isn't stabbing more towards penetrative like slashing?

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@strider92: I think since there's still force involved in stabbing it would count as kinetic. You need a certain amount of strength to stab a person and get through flesh.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Vibranium will absorb the impact of said sharp knife or claw, you need a very very sharp claw to cut vibranium it needs to be adamantium grade material

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OreoAssassin
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Just out of pure curiosity is there a reason stabbing doesn't work? I know Vibe tanks blunt force like no tomorrow but isn't stabbing more towards penetrative like slashing?

I don't really recall a reason ever being provided. Its probably due to the properties of vibranium (vibranium itself isn't suppose to be durable, the reason it takes the damage it does is because it absorbs energy [including kinetic energy]). Slashing has just always been a weakness to the suit. The suit has allowed black panther to take multiple bullets, and knives have broke when they stab into him (including when killmonger did it). So it has shown to be durable to stabbing damage.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: You think they'll ever show what happened during his fight with Dwarf?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: You think they'll ever show what happened during his fight with Dwarf?

Unfortunately no...All though we may see a round 2 because of Namor (or maybe he will take on another member of the black order who knows).

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Nelomaxwell

@jashro44 said:

@nelomaxwell said:

Unfortunately no...All though we may see a round 2 because of Namor (or maybe he will take on another member of the black order who knows).

Ugh. I wish they would actually make Panther a focus once in a while like they claimed. We're all dying to see what he can actually do.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nelomaxwell said:

Ugh. I wish they would actually make Panther a focus once in a while like they claimed. We're all dying to see what he can actually do.

They might be. We do know that the black order will come to Wakanda because of what Namor said. All though black panther may have to share the attention with black bolt.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nelomaxwell said:

@jashro44 said:

@nelomaxwell said:

They might be. We do know that the black order will come to Wakanda because of what Namor said. All though black panther may have to share the attention with black bolt.

I'd really dig seeing the Midnight King and the King of the Dead throwing down against the Cull.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

BP

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Why the ghost bump?

But this is a cool matchup, though I'd say Miguel takes the majority for sure. Especially if he gets his current standard gear.

Randomnerd1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP due to gear and skills and better tech. As well as significantly better durability

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miguel stomps

Randomnerd1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T'challa no sells his attacks, absorbs the kinetic energy and blows his head off.

Randomnerd1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilacplasmabeam: Or just uses energy daggers to paralyse miguel or outright nuke the entire area. Also, black panther hacks miguel too

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: how does he stomp?

Miguel is: stronger, faster, smarter, has better tech. Lyla could completely disable T’challa’s suit and leave him in his tighty whities lmao

LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: BP's suit isn't completely powered by tech, only his comms and the vibranium mechanism, so Lyla shutting it down would barely do anything. He has his regular panther powers and stats in base and could still pull a W.

Avatar image for ihatehstanimeok
IHateHSTAnimeOk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther

Randomnerd1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: yes Miguel is stronger significantly and is a little faster, but black panther can just turn into a hulkbuster to compensate for that. Black panther is also far more durable as well. Also Miguel is nowhere near tchalla in intelligence at all, and his tech is not close to kimoyo tech that can hack galactus TAA II systems by speaking to it. Those are abstract lvl technologies that black panthers tech can comprehend and "hack". Also, black panther can easily one shot in so many different ways. As for defenses against hacking, machine Smith who took over wakandan tech couldn't hack bps suit, so I doubt that Lyla could either.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: BP's suit isn't completely powered by tech, only his comms and the vibranium mechanism, so Lyla shutting it down would barely do anything. He has his regular panther powers and stats in base and could still pull a W.

The Panther powers and stats are nothing to Miguel's stat level lmao. Once the vibranium is shut down BP is basically just fodder to Miguel.

@blackspidey2099: yes Miguel is stronger significantly and is a little faster, but black panther can just turn into a hulkbuster to compensate for that. Black panther is also far more durable as well. Also Miguel is nowhere near tchalla in intelligence at all, and his tech is not close to kimoyo tech that can hack galactus TAA II systems by speaking to it. Those are abstract lvl technologies that black panthers tech can comprehend and "hack". Also, black panther can easily one shot in so many different ways. As for defenses against hacking, machine Smith who took over wakandan tech couldn't hack bps suit, so I doubt that Lyla could either.

Pretty sure the Hulkbuster suit is not standard gear for T'Challa. Miguel also might be more durable than him TBH if he gets the suit Peter made for him.

Miguel literally built a time machine and easily hacked Stark, Reed, etc. T'Challa has directly failed to hack Stark on multiple occasions. Also for the Galactus thing, BP didn't hack his systems, he was just able to communicate with the systems. Still impressive but not the same thing. Machine Smith has no feats on Lyla's level.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@blackspidey2099: Currently, Panther only has a basic vibranium microweave suit. Apart from it's added protection (it's bulletproof and withstood slashing attacks from Monet in her red diamond form), there's really nothing for Lyla to hack here. Most of Panther's tech isn't his possession, since his exile from Wakanda. That would include the high-tech vibranium nanoweave suit (the one that absorb and redirects energy, increases his strength/striking power/speed, houses his energy daggers and other energy weapons, and loads of other things).

Randomnerd1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: hupkbuster suit is standard gear, and t'challa has overridden and reprogrammed iron man's suits before. T'challa communicated eith the systems and told it what to do. He basically interfaced with Taa II to get it to turn galactus into the lifebringer. Which is insane because TAA II is beyond Reed Richards comprehension and contains infinite data and knowledge. Being able to even comprehend it puts Kimoyo tech above basically any of Miguel's tech.

Machine Smith was amped and has taken over wakandan tech and was stated to be capable of taking over the planet with the power he had then, so that machine smith>> lyla. I would also like to know when lylahacked Reed Richards or iron man

Finally, building a time machine isn't impressive. Tchalla using scrap metal built a machine to one shot thanos, and he did it in seconds mid battle. Tchlla outsmarted Dr Doom, beat iron man when they both had prep, and created a whole new field of science that can operate on a quantum level. Not to talk of creating tech that can command systems of infinite power like TAA II is a way better feat than what Miguel has done. Lastly, T'challa created the life raft ,which was a device that as so advanced that Reed Richards couldn't create it himself, and the machine was capable of withstanding the collapse of the multiverse, and even the maker stole it to save himself

Randomnerd1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Randomnerd1234

@static_shock: he technically still has his suit since he still has the kimoyo beads actually. He only wears the new suit to keep a low profile in wakanda, but in Avengers #1 after his exile we see him wearing it. And black panthers suit is stored in his kimoyo beads as seen in black panther unconquered.