Gohan start in base and can go ultimate if necessary

Both Manga and anime feats are allowed

Shadyyyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hard to scale off the top of my head,only thing i can think of that connects them pw wise is the ssj4 goku vegito statement, but thats debatable, the only other thing is ssj gogeta might be around ssj vegito level based off a statement about janemba movie , so if we upscale ssj4 gogeta from ssj gogeta using how many times gokus base form is stronger and the ssj multiplier or something we would get some crazy ass multiplier, but then i feel like thats overestimating ssj4 gogeta because the gt perfect files say hes only dozens of times stronger than ssj4 goku. Anyway this would mean that base gohan would have to dozens of times stronger than ssj vegito which is hard to prove since this is movie gohan and even the anime gohan isnt all that since his base doesnt scale to base goku who scales above ssj vegito maybe. So yeah we just cant scale them to eachother really, Also gt has alot of weird shit like cooler instant transmission possibly being canon. Im going with Ssj4 Gogeta but only because base gohan kinda non scalable.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4 takenstew22  Moderator

Gogeta I guess? Did base Gohan get any relevant feats in DBS?

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Omega7373663

His best feat was fighting equally with base Goku

Loading Video...

Tho I believe that Goku was holding back but idk.

There is also Gohan from the Manga matching Super kefla who should not be that much different than Super vegito...well some people think it was ultimate Gohan fighting kefla but in my opinion I think it was base Gohan

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gogeta lol

GeenKracht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GeenKracht

GT has been surpassed since BoG and nothing suggest SSJ4 Gogeta is higher into universal+ than BoG SSG Goku or him having universe destroyijg punches.

OT: base Gohan>>>>>>>>>BoG SSG Goku>GT-verse

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta one shots. Base form Goku, Vegeta, or Gohan are pretty weak. Only with relevant transformation would their power actually matter.

GeenKracht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GeenKracht

@lilgodperv: Weak? All of them are far stronger than SSG and Goku will likely surpass MUI power in base at EoZ. GT being wanked as usual and Super downplayed. Eventhough Super reached universal power at the first arc and GT only at the end of serie. Somehow Gogeta is more powerful. GT fanboys should consider that. Also Z Vegito was onky surpassed in Baby Arc, but in Super at the first arc. Super>>>>>GT in power

FortyTwoZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if Gohan was as strong or stronger (debatable) it does not change the fact that Gogeta has a hilarious skill advantage and Gohan is not tanking his hits without damage

GeenKracht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fortytwozero: Its not debateable. Get SSJ4 Gogeta past BoG SSG Goku before Gohan who is thousands more powerful than that Goku

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 MaulSmacker  Online

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geenkracht: Nope completely false. Base saiyans are in no way or form stronger than SSG when their feats contradicts so much. Nobody here is arguing about GT being stronger than super.

But no way is Goku or any other saiyan close to the other power of gogeta ssj 4 in their base.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@lilgodperv said:

@geenkracht: Nope completely false. Base saiyans are in no way or form stronger than SSG when their feats contradicts so much. Nobody here is arguing about GT being stronger than super.

But no way is Goku or any other saiyan close to the other power of gogeta ssj 4 in their base.

This rings true the most in the manga where Goku and Vegeta were never mentioned to get a massive amp to their base forms when obtaining god ki. Even in the anime where they did, it still wouldn't make sense for their base forms to be stronger than even BOG SSG. They definitely got stronger than Buu Saga characters in base, but that's about all I can say.

GeenKracht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: Nothing contradicts it. We have: base Vegeta curbstomping SSJ3 Gotenks, base Goku fighting Final Form Frieza and First Form Frieza>SSJ Gohan making base Goku easily over 450 times SSJ Gohan level. Base Goku fought Beerus and had more joy. SSJ2 Goku was called powerful enough to rival a God of Destruction, SSJ Goku was able to survive Akira Broly who no sold SSG Vegeta punch, SSJ2 Goku made Jiren's neck move, base Goku was able to harm Hit, base Goku was able to keep up with Powered Up Jiren etc

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta

GeenKracht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GeenKracht

@takenstew22: "It doesn't make sense for their base to surpass SSG" As if Toei cares about that. Dude we have Akira Broly no selling SSG Vegeta and SSJ Broly stronger than SSB Goku and Vegeta in a few hours. Dr. Hedo made two SSB blue tiers android which is far above BoG SSG Goku and Cell Max which is near Beerus level etc etc etc,but BoG base Goku>SSG is absurd. Lol what?

Ones_and_Twos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta spanks him even if he were to transform into all of the colors of the rainbow.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 takenstew22  Moderator

@geenkracht: It's absurd because they still have SSG afterwords so I don't know why they would be stronger than it. They get SSG, then they absorb it, now they're stronger than it in base but can still go SSG?

GeenKracht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GeenKracht

@takenstew22: They absorded the power of SSG not the transformation and than able to increase it through transformations such as SSJ, SSJ2 etc. Also look at my post above with all the examples.

GeenKracht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GeenKracht

@ones_and_twos: Except Gogeta isn't even universal. Why is SSJ4 Gogeta so wanked on Comicvine. Bruh

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Omega7373663

Gogeta spanks him even if he were to transform into all of the colors of the rainbow.

Ehhh are you saying that Gogeta stomp even if gohan was transformed ? Because Beast Gohan would stomp SSJ4 Gogeta negative diff

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Base Gohan stomps

GeenKracht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ones_and_Twos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: Nah, no amount of uninspired recoloring of hair will help him.

GeenKracht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ones_and_twos: Get SSJ4 Gogeta past BoG base Goku debate me on it: BoG base Goku vs GT SSJ4 Gogeta

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: Nah, no amount of uninspired recoloring of hair will help him.

it will not only help him but it will also turn this match into a mismatch spite in Gohan's favour

Ones_and_Twos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ones_and_Twos

@omega7373663: Naaaaah, you can add Orange Picolo, and Red, Blue and White Goku (a true American), Golden & Black Frieza, hell, add Pink Goku and Purple Vegeta, the whole frickin' Skittles package and GT Gogeta will still come on top.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lilgodperv

@geenkracht: When did base Vegeta curbstomped ssj 3 gotenks. And even if he did, it wouldn't matter as gotenks is a multi solar system yo galaxy level fodder.

Base Goku fighting final form Freiza is irrelevant when Gohan in this period was waaaay weaker than any of incarnations. On top of that it wouldn't matter as ssj4 gogeta would still stomp final form frieza during resurrection f.

When did base Goku fight beerus?

Scans of ssj 2 Goku being called a rival of god of destruction.

Ssj Goku couldn't even put a scratch on wrathful Broly. That is why he went SSG and still got his ass whooped.

Ssj 2 Goku moving jiren's head means shit when Jiren no diffed ssb Goku.

Everything you said doesn't make sense or matter considering Goku in base hasn't defeated any of the mentioned character.

Unless you think that base saiyans are universal level (which is btw bullshit), only then can they stand a chance against gogeta ssj 4.

Just because a certain character fights against someone strong, doesn't mean that they are on their opponent's level. It's like saying that krillin is on ssb level cause he fought ssb Goku. Your scaling makes no sense.

GeenKracht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: It happened on episode 45. I know SSJ3 Gotenks is nowhere near SSG in power, but it shows evidence in that direction instead of your head-canon. That they are still Buu-Saga tier.

SSJ4 Gogeta would get stomped by BoG base Goku. Let alone RoF Final Form Frieza. Also again evidence that base Goku is over 450 times SSJ Gohan far above Buu-Saga

My point is SSJ Goku could fight Ikari Broly without getting splattered. If SSJ Goku was just Buu-Saga a single punch would turned him to dust, but the fact he survive him shows he has power far greater than SSG

Dude, my point is you think ToP SSJ2 Goku is Buu-Saga tier thus Buu-Saga Ultimate Gohan would perform the same according to your headcanon. Which is ridiculous.

It shows base Goku has immense power far above anything in Z and BoG already had him surpassed the power of SSG.

Base Goku is Low Multiversal backed up by BoG statements and feats and got stronger afterwards. This is way he could keep up with Jiren, Beerus, Goku Black. Now prove your head-canon that he isn't and show a univwesal fear for SSJ4 Gogeta

I nevee claimed base Goku kept it therebefore he is just as strong. Just the massive power gap between SSG Vegeta and Buu Saga characters. Which makes no sense if a Buu-Saga could survive against Akira Broly. By that you are implying someone with no God powers who is completely fodder to BoG SSG Goku could.

Your head-canon makes zero sense.

Ryuko_Matoi77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no clue how strong is base Gohan, even at his strongest.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lilgodperv

@geenkracht: Please post it here. I ain't going to go look up each episode. Gotenks had been fodder for a long time. Base Vegeta surpassing him wouldn't matter as I said.

Lmfao base Goku ain't doing shit to ssj 4 gogeta. Base Goku fckn got scratched by bullets in the manga and couldn't do shit against any powerful characters. And once again Gohan during resurrection F was so weakened that he needed to use ssj against fodders of Freiza's arm. Gohan at that point was waaaay weaker than his DBZ counterparts. He couldn't even access ultimate form. Also please scan for Goku being 450 times ssj Gohan.

Bruh your scaling are ridiculous. Goku ain't weak and super saiyan has shown to be poweful enough to tank powerful attacks. Hell I give you more reason. SSJ Vegeta couldn't so shit against an extremely hungry and weakened Moro. This same Moro who was sealed by the great kai whose power could be only said on the level of kid buu at that time. Unless and until you think that weakened Moro is universal level, you can't say that ssj is universal level or some other bullshit.

Base Goku has immensely powerful and all but he is nowhere close to universal level. If he was then he wouldn't be using special suit in base form yo enter lava or get hurt by bullets.

I never said that ssj 2 Goku is buu saga tier. It's what you think I said. Goku is definitely far stronger in ssj 2 in DBS compared to dbz but he is nowhere near universal level.

Yeah base low multiversal Goku who can't enter lava without wearing a special suit, or getting hurt by bullets lol. This kind of wank is what makes db fans look so bad. And do post the bog statement that you are so proud of. Next Goku hasn't done anything that lets him keep up with Jiren, beerus or even Goku black in base. This is the most craziest wank I have seen.

As I again said I never ever implied that SSG Vegeta is only buu saga level. It's your own headcanon. SSG Vegeta surviving against wrathful Broly is his SSG level feat. Show him surviving wrathful Broly in base. Oh let me tell you he can't.

Don't try to copy me dude. As far as we have seen, you haven't posted a single scan yo back up your statement, neither have given an concrete reason to believe your statements. You are simply using unholy level of scaling to put base Goku where he shouldn't be.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuko_matoi77: Base Gohan isn't much strong. He would probably be ssj tier.

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ4 Gogeta demolish this nerd kid,

No Caption Provided

SSJ4 Gogeta was literally blinking a SSG Goku lvl guy like he was nothing, asides the skills and battle experience of gogeta nothing suggest that gohan could take this fight as he can't even kill some fodder dude named tien with his hits.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monviez3 said:

SSJ4 Gogeta demolish this nerd kid,

No Caption Provided

SSJ4 Gogeta was literally blinking a SSG Goku lvl guy like he was nothing, asides the skills and battle experience of gogeta nothing suggest that gohan could take this fight as he can't even kill some fodder dude named tien with his hits.

You're saying this as if Gohan tried to kill him lmao

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Omega7373663
Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: In this case Gohan definitely stomps.

Ultimate Gohan scales to ssb Goku or the even stronger if you take the feats from hero movie.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 takenstew22  Moderator
Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 takenstew22  Moderator
TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta isn’t getting past RoF era characters, only chance he has is if you apply movie scaling which is better than the feats GT has for a bit.

Still, idk if that’s enough to beat RoF/U6v7 arc people. That said Gohan in base is ehhh so idk tbh, he took some hits from Gamma 1 but needed SSJ/Ultimate to really do well

GeenKracht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: What about all my evidence that base Goku never got retconned? Maybe that will change some things.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 takenstew22  Moderator
Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure at what level this current Gohan is, but throwing GT Gogeta in SSJ4 against him is just madness. GT Goku in his base form would be a fairer fight, I believe.

GeenKracht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By GeenKracht

@kisukez: Lmao. Shut up if you don't know anything.about Super

Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GeenKracht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kisukez: Because your statement is the equivalent of "Namek base Goku might be fair against Z base Vegito"

Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geenkracht: That's how I see your statement/topic, and yet I wasn't toxic towards anyone. Anyway, I'm open to changing my opinion. How do you see the difference between Super Gohan and GT Goku? Or better yet, how do you see Super Gohan holding his own against Gogeta SSJ4?