" Star easy all 3 rounds...... "
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By blacharrt

considering banner actually cured lyra of he anger drain..
It is a very tough call with fight one.
fight two She Hulk
fight three Team Hulk

BlackDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BlackDove

Starfire.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Starfire WVSB.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8  Edited By nightwing91

Starfires got this.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sherlock
@blacharrt said:
" considering banner actually cured lyra of he anger drain.. It is a very tough call with fight one. fight two She Hulk fight three Team Hulk "
Um no
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cats
@nightwing91 said:
" Starfires got this. "
And quite easily
Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fire Star

Starfire has all of this.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By jayskee

starfire beats lyra but i don't see her beating jen

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By nefarious

Starfire should win this. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Because Star can fly and throw projectiles.She could always take the coward way out.So It would be hard to make a case for Jen or Lyra being able to beat her even together.They would basically just be tanking Starbolts until they can't take anymore.Jen and Lyra are both very smart and skilled as well probably more skilled than Star but too much would have to go right for them to get at her.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15  Edited By Zoom

I like Jen but she's not more skilled than Kory.  Kory was winning amazon tournaments (you know, with Wonder Woman's buddies who pretty much only train in war all day) back in the 80s.  She trained for years with the warlords that were put in charge of the Invasion. 

Jen's got what?  Some training with Cap and Gamora?
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

She Hulk is too weak. Normal Hulk would destroy Starfire.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Zoom said:
 Jen's got what?  Some training with Cap and Gamora? "
She beat the Champion.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
" She Hulk is too weak. Normal Hulk would destroy Starfire. "
Are you saying Kory is stronger than either She-Hulk? If so I would like some proof.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@Vance Astro:
How are they more skilled than Starfire? She trained with the Amazons
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zoom
@Vance Astro said:
" @Zoom said:
She beat the Champion. "

She's faster and stronger than him...
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zoom
@Vance Astro said:
" @comicdude23 said:
Are you saying Kory is stronger than either She-Hulk? If so I would like some proof. "

I don't have a lot of faith in Jen's ability to beat Donna Troy or Red Star in hand to hand.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Zoom said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @comicdude23 said:
Are you saying Kory is stronger than either She-Hulk? If so I would like some proof. "
I don't have a lot of faith in Jen's ability to beat Donna Troy or Red Star in hand to hand. "
As far as strength or as far as skill?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
" @Vance Astro: How are they more skilled than Starfire? She trained with the Amazons "
Out of a whole community there are only like 4 that are notable.Don't think it matters.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Static Shock

I would understand if Kory's flight and energy blasts were taken away, but since she has them, she'd probably win.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock
@Zoom said:

"I don't have a lot of faith in Jen's ability to beat Donna Troy or Red Star in hand to hand. "

Even though Jen's has displayed decent fighting skills and has quite possibly shown to be stronger than the both of them?

@Vance Astro said:

" Are you saying Kory is stronger than either She-Hulk? If so I would like some proof. "

I think that Kory is Class 100+, but I doubt she stronger than Jen. I don't know about Lyra. I have yet to see what she's capable of.
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cats
@Vance Astro said:
" Because Star can fly and throw projectiles.She could always take the coward way out.So It would be hard to make a case for Jen or Lyra being able to beat her even together.They would basically just be tanking Starbolts until they can't take anymore.Jen and Lyra are both very smart and skilled as well probably more skilled than Star but too much would have to go right for them to get at her. "
Neither of them are more skilled than kory......
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Cats said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Because Star can fly and throw projectiles.She could always take the coward way out.So It would be hard to make a case for Jen or Lyra being able to beat her even together.They would basically just be tanking Starbolts until they can't take anymore.Jen and Lyra are both very smart and skilled as well probably more skilled than Star but too much would have to go right for them to get at her. "
Neither of them are more skilled than kory...... "
I would like some proof.Don't know why this is the 3rd time this has been said an nobody has posted anything that actually proves this.If you want to compare training as what was done before.She-Hulk (Jen) was trained by Captain America and Gamora..two characters who are PROVEN to be Marvel's top tier.Amazons aren't comparable, they are only skilled by description not by proving it.Very few of them are actually skilled enough to be mentioned among DC's elite.In fact only one of them is.

@Static Shock said:
I think that Kory is Class 100+, but I doubt she stronger than Jen. I don't know about Lyra. I have yet to see what she's capable of. "
Lyra is is class 90 with a possibility to move up by the conditions of her abilities.Jen is class 100 with the possibility of going up by way of anger.Lyra though has an ability called Gamma Sight which is like Noh-Varr's white run that increases her senses to the point where she can pinpoint a characters weaknesses,and allows her to fight in a trance so she can avoid distraction and focus completely on the opponent.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zoom

@Vance 

Strength. 

@Static 

She's not even close to either of them.  Donna is Wonder Woman lite and Red Star is even stronger, effortlessly defeating Donnna and hurting Superboy Prime.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
@Zoom said:

@Static 

She's not even close to either of them.  Donna is Wonder Woman lite and Red Star is even stronger, effortlessly defeating Donnna and hurting Superboy Prime"

Donna is Wonder Woman-lite? I take that to mean that she's close to Wonder Woman. So, what is that based on? What feats has she pulled off to confirm this? Last I checked, she was able to knock around a Wonder Woman that wasn't trying to hurt her. I don't think that counts for much. Then, there's her recent battle with Superwoman, but all that tells me is that she's strong enough to fight her. At the same time, Kory is stronger than Donna, too. Does it mean that she's closer to Wonder Woman than she is? Yes, but not to where it matters (meaning that she's still significantly weaker than Wonder Woman by a whole lot).. We all saw Wonder Woman humiliate Kory in battle when she wasn't even trying.

At the same time, She-Hulk actually has the lifting feats behind her, as well as other things. While Donna is losing the Red Star, She-Hulk is beating people like the Abomination (who gave the Hulk problems), greatly surpassing the Thing in strength, beating the Champion, beating the snot outta the Sentry, and more. There's more to gauge her strength then there is for Kory and Donna. 

I don't know what to say about Red Star, other than the fact that his strength level is undefined. Hurting Superboy Prime doesn't really tell me much. Conner did the same thing, and he's not even as strong as Superman yet. Is Red Star as strong as Conner? I doubt it.
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velle37 said:
" Star easy all 3 rounds...... "
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cats
@Vance Astro said:
" @Cats said:
" @Vance Astro said:
I would like some proof.Don't know why this is the 3rd time this has been said an nobody has posted anything that actually proves this.If you want to compare training as what was done before.She-Hulk (Jen) was trained by Captain America and Gamora..two characters who are PROVEN to be Marvel's top tier.Amazons aren't comparable, they are only skilled by description not by proving it.Very few of them are actually skilled enough to be mentioned among DC's elite.In fact only one of them is.

@Static Shock said:
I think that Kory is Class 100+, but I doubt she stronger than Jen. I don't know about Lyra. I have yet to see what she's capable of. "
Lyra is is class 90 with a possibility to move up by the conditions of her abilities.Jen is class 100 with the possibility of going up by way of anger.Lyra though has an ability called Gamma Sight which is like Noh-Varr's white run that increases her senses to the point where she can pinpoint a characters weaknesses,and allows her to fight in a trance so she can avoid distraction and focus completely on the opponent. "
I'd put being considered an amazon champion, over some training from captain america...... though thats just me.>__>
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mandarink
@Vance Astro said:
" @Zoom said:
She beat the Champion. "
with the power gem in a comic where they were joking are you serious lol?

She hulk should win why are people acting likethey know starfires strength level to be 100 tons.... Anywho why are people acting like she is going to flying around and blasting and she hulk will just stand there like a retard? How are they so sure it will take her down so easily.
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#33  Edited By Pokeysteve
@Vance Astro said:
" @Cats said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Two. Diana and Artemis. Pretty much all I have to contribute here.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Zoom
@mandarink said:
"why are people acting likethey know starfires strength level to be 100 tons"

Why wouldn't it be?  She fights Wonder Woman in hand to hand and has had the upper hand (saying she defeated Red Star would be an overstatement) in fisticuffs with people who duke it out with kryptonians.  Of course she's stronger than 100 tons.  I mean, the people she fights wouldn't even feel her hits if she wasn't class 100.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zoom
@Static Shock said:
"Hurting Superboy Prime doesn't really tell me much. Conner did the same thing, and he's not even as strong as Superman yet. Is Red Star as strong as Conner? I doubt it. "

Of the people being discussed, Red Star and Abomination are the only ones that might be pretty close to Superboy in strength. 

Red Star is sort of undefined for me...because I haven't read the chunk of comics where he was actually a Titan.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Valtot
@Zoom:
hurting superboy prime isnt that big of a feat since he produces red star energy- red sunlight at low levels and was fighting a low charge superboy prime who hadnt touched sunlight in months and had to wear a solar suit to slowly charge himself and had just been fighting a bunch of other heroes
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zoom
@Valtot said:
"@Zoom: hurting superboy prime isnt that big of a feat since he produces red star energy- red sunlight at low levels"

He doesn't. 

Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Silver2467

Fighting Amazons is a loose comparison. Batman and Black Canary have done that, and yet Supergirl has as well. They are inconsistent and poorly demonstrated in their actual skill level.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Pokeysteve said:
Two. Diana and Artemis. Pretty much all I have to contribute here. "
Artemis isn't comparable to other DC top tier fighters. 

@mandarink said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Zoom said:
She beat the Champion. "
with the power gem in a comic where they were joking are you serious lol?  She hulk should win why are people acting likethey know starfires strength level to be 100 tons.... Anywho why are people acting like she is going to flying around and blasting and she hulk will just stand there like a retard? How are they so sure it will take her down so easily. "
I like how you just made this up.She-Hulk didn't use the power gem against the Champion and just because there were jokes doesn't mean her fight with Champion wasn't legit.Also whether She-Hulk just stands there or not it doesn't matter.Starfire is faster than She-Hulk..she doesn't have a choice but to take hits from starbolts. 

@Cats said:
I'd put being considered an amazon champion, over some training from captain america...... though thats just me.>__> "
Right, because somehow beating characters with no feats is better than being THROUGHLY trained by someone who has actually proven their fighting skill level and on top of it trained other characters that are very skilled proving his training is actually worth something. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By spidey 15
@Vance Astro: 

She has stomped batman in like 2 or 3 panels....=P
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mandarink
@Vance Astro: Just like you were last time I was here. 
Yeah she had the damn power gem if you read the comic you see champion beat Hulk, Thor gladiator, and a bunch of others He also beat she hulk the first time, then she got the power gem and beat him up afterwards. So yeah she had the power gem. I like how you don't read the comic and assume I made it up. Maybe you should read a marvel comic she hulk has had way worse to fight than starfire lol.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@mandarink said:
" @Vance Astro: Just like you were last time I was here.  Yeah she had the damn power gem if you read the comic you see champion beat Hulk, Thor gladiator, and a bunch of others He also beat she hulk the first time, then she got the power gem and beat him up afterwards. So yeah she had the power gem. I like how you don't read the comic and assume I made it up. Maybe you should read a marvel comic she hulk has had way worse to fight than starfire lol. "
The guy who tells you to read the book is always the guy who clearly didn't read it.She didn't beat the Champion with the Power Gem.She beat him under her own strength.She was significantly stronger because of her training not because of the gem.
mandarink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mandarink
@Vance Astro said:
" @mandarink said:
" @Vance Astro: Just like you were last time I was here.  Yeah she had the damn power gem if you read the comic you see champion beat Hulk, Thor gladiator, and a bunch of others He also beat she hulk the first time, then she got the power gem and beat him up afterwards. So yeah she had the power gem. I like how you don't read the comic and assume I made it up. Maybe you should read a marvel comic she hulk has had way worse to fight than starfire lol. "
The guy who tells you to read the book is always the guy who clearly didn't read it.She didn't beat the Champion with the Power Gem.She beat him under her own strength.She was significantly stronger because of her training not because of the gem. "
Yeah you definitely got dumber since I left lol. How about this re read that comic then come back to me okay? She didn't beat him using her own strength, she beat him with the gem, after he beat all those others guys. How does She hulk beat him and he has the gem but Gladiator couldn't' beat him? You sound so stupid and your saying I should read it lol
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Just so you don't come back and pretend that i'm the one who didn't read the comic..here are the scans.You can plainly see in the first panel the Gem is taken from the head of the Champion because he made a deal with her that HE would not use the gem.They don't take the gem and give it to her.Nobody uses it for the fight.The terms of a fight on Skardon as She-Hulk argued in court says that NOBODY in the fight can use any foreign objects or upgrades..which means the gem.She takes off her robe and kicks his ass.Plain and simple. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@mandarink said:
Yeah you definitely got dumber since I left lol. How about this re read that comic then come back to me okay? She didn't beat him using her own strength, she beat him with the gem, after he beat all those others guys. How does She hulk beat him and he has the gem but Gladiator couldn't' beat him? You sound so stupid and your saying I should read it lol "
The proof that YOU didn't read the comic is right above.Gladiator lost to him because he had the power gem.He didn't have it when he fought She-Hulk and the Gem was never given to her.He made a deal with her that he wouldn't use it.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@mandarink said:
" @Vance Astro: wow your so stupid lol, how do you say I didnt read it, but admit I was right about a character in it? Your so stupid lol "
WTF are you talking about? You don't need to read the comic to get a meaningless detail right.Yes..The Champion beat Gladiator WTF does that have to do with you lying about She-Hulk using the gem? She didn't.If you actually READ the comic you would know the conditions of the fight called for nobody using the gem and you can clearly see in the scans she didn't use it.Why are you trolling so hard?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" @Vance Astro: 

She has stomped batman in like 2 or 3 panels....=P "
She's physically superior to him.
LP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LP

I just came to say that.... this is a really cool fight. =)

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Starfire FTW.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By spidey 15
@Vance Astro said:

" @spidey 15 said:

" @Vance Astro: 

She has stomped batman in like 2 or 3 panels....=P "
She's physically superior to him. "
I know, i'm just messing with ya in the same way i did to Silver. 
=]