No Caption Provided
Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Void's Genjutsu makes them think he's not included in the fight then he goes for dimensional slashes once he gets bored of the scene.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void's Genjutsu makes them think he's not included in the fight then he goes for dimensional slashes once he gets bored of the scene.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

void has best hax he oneshots

JermaineKoloch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void solos

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pretty sure void out haxs the other two to a pretty extreme degree which is weird to say about a one punch man character.

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void hax stomps

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nwname  Moderator

Void can just go to another dimension and kill them from there

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10 Supreme101  Online

Void

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: That won't save him from Yami who can split infinite dimensions in half.

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PlatinumChalice

@decaff: that if he can see and outdraw void

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@platinumchalice: Ki senses emotions, intent, and can do so from separate dimensions, and Yami has another form of perception enhancement on top of that. He's also fully capable of destroying souls which are conceptual in BC so non tangible interaction is not an issue. And lastly Mana counters TP, in one of the arcs it's confirmed that Children can only be mind controlled because their Mana isn't developed.

I'm not sure what Void can do but from what I've seen and what's been stated on this thread (granted nobody is giving context) Yami isn't in danger of Void.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also this stipulates that it's bloodlusted Yami which we've only seen once, and he instantly used his Dimension Slash. Which is cool and all but that Yami was pretty weak compared to this Yami who now has Mana Zone and can spam his Death Thrust (stated to surpass an attack that destroyed an infinite dimension) on target due to Mana Zone.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By darkphantom9895

Infinite dimensions Is wank regardless void still one shots via higher dimensional slash

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PlatinumChalice

@decaff: Yami and his slashes can't travel from real world to a certain dimension, let alone to the one that he doesn't know, forget about pinpointing Void's exact position and omniprescently attack him from there. His attacks were only dimensional on its own, in its own dimension, and only able to travel directionally in real world dimension (3D).

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Decaff

@platinumchalice: Dimension Slash is 4D because it bisected a separate spacetime that's just basic knowledge, even if Yami can't do what you're suggesting which is doubtful because he can sense across dimensions and has feats of cutting worlds beyond the dimension he is cutting, it wouldn't matter because he's bloodlusted here and he'll just use DT the moment the fight starts and kill both Sukuna and Void.

Ignoring the laws of physics is a nothing sandwich 90% of powers in fiction do this to some degree and BC straight up has reality warpers and conceptual manipulators.

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaff: Even if we say he can do so, he's still not doing anything to God's power and dimensions that ignores space, time and energy. Death Thrust only bypassed a single dimension that is presumably infinite, unlike God's dimensions that ignores laws of physics which includes the size.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895: Calling something wank isn't an argument, prove Glamour World is finite despite Dorothy saying it's infinite.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By darkphantom9895
@decaff said:

@darkphantom9895: Calling something wank isn't an argument, prove Glamour World is finite despite Dorothy saying it's infinite.

That’s not how it work’s it’s up to you to prove it’s infinite anyway dimension slash is 5d one of gods powers so it still 1 shots your wank inb4 you start claiming 5d+ black clover

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Decaff

@darkphantom9895: Dorothy said the dimension is infinite, that's all the evidence I need. You're claiming the contrary despite said evidence so YOU have to prove it.

Also posts Voids feats.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw, I'm not playing the typical comicvine thread debater game of "no you" the evidence for my claim is well established and known, it comes from the Creator of the dimension. If you can't prove the contrary which is your claim or if you refuse to prove it while trying to make me prove something I already did or something I've already pointed to, then this debate is pointless and I'll just take it as a concession.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By darkphantom9895
@decaff said:

@darkphantom9895: Dorothy said the dimension is infinite, that's all the evidence I need. You're claiming the contrary despite said evidence so YOU have to prove it.

Also posts Voids feats.

And? people state things all the time it’s like saying namek frieza is universal because some goons said it on namek prove its not a hyperbole etc because I guarantee BC ain’t universal or anywhere near infinite anything

void only have 1 feat rn which is folding the cosmos like it’s a blanket but that’s it because he hasn’t been in a fight yet but his dimension blade was stated to be higher dimensional by blast

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By PlatinumChalice

someone please post 196 scans for decaff, I'm at work.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you can't prove your claim and his only feat is spatial hax.

Lol.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By darkphantom9895
@decaff said:

Lol.

And you can’t prove yours also it isn’t spatial hax blast specifically said a higher dimensional slash lol

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I'm not wasting my time on someone debating featless characters and someone who refuses to actually debate by posting actual refutations.

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@platinumchalice said:

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol blud running away as soon as people call him out on his infinite dimensional black clover wank

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaff said:

Lol.

It was literally explicitly stated that God's ignores space, time and energy. Word per word.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't mistake your concession by refusing to actually prove your claim with me running away, I'm just smart enough to know you're wasting everyone's time.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By darkphantom9895

I mean you clearly are you think the entire verse is infinite dimensional which delusional black clover has never been that strong

Avatar image for multifandomboyo
MultifandomBoyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaff said:

@platinumchalice: Ki senses emotions, intent, and can do so from separate dimensions, and Yami has another form of perception enhancement on top of that. He's also fully capable of destroying souls which are conceptual in BC so non tangible interaction is not an issue. And lastly Mana counters TP, in one of the arcs it's confirmed that Children can only be mind controlled because their Mana isn't developed.

I'm not sure what Void can do but from what I've seen and what's been stated on this thread (granted nobody is giving context) Yami isn't in danger of Void.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(Bottom to top Btw)

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Decaff

@platinumchalice:

Ignoring space and time is fine that's what dimensional hax does, Yami's attacks are the same. The spatial hax comment is from him folding space, and the "you can't prove your claim" statement is directed at Dark making claims that he can't prove while only having the capacity to ignore or claim something is hyperbole. He's just a terrible debater. Hence why he thinks making the claim that Yami can cut an infinite dimension somehow makes the entire verse "infinite dimensional" which is not only a strawman fallacy but completely delusional.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@multifandomboyo: This is cool stuff but it only shows us that Void's Dimension Slash is the same as Yami's, ignoring distance, size, and energy is literally just the basic makings of an attack that can bisect dimensions which is what Yami does.

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaff: Oh, I thought you were talking about my argument. Now there's a scan above us, would you consider it?

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By darkphantom9895
@decaff said:

@multifandomboyo: This is cool stuff but it only shows us that Void's Dimension Slash is the same as Yami's, ignoring distance, size, and energy is literally just the basic makings of an attack that can bisect dimensions which is what Yami does.

It’s not the slash is explicitly one of god’s powers and comes from the higher dimensions

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Decaff

@platinumchalice: I read the scans, Void's attack is explained exactly how Yami's is shown.

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PlatinumChalice

@decaff: Does Yami's slashes has a statement that says its dimension is a higher dimension, and it ignores time, space and energy? Scan please.

StrawDiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@platinumchalice: I'm laying in bed so I'm definitely not getting up to turn my computer on, but it's really simple.

Firstly, higher dimension statements are useless without feats and almost all verses have them like Bleach and Black Clover with Aizen and Patri/Morris respectfully.

Secondly, ignoring time, space, and energy is literally just the description of a dimensional attack. Yami's Dimension Slash Equinox cut an infinite dimension in half and this dimension is in fact a sperate space time. From this we're shown that the attack ignores space and time, otherwise how does it even work? It wouldn't unless it ignores all these things. As for energy the attack is cutting the dimensions of space and time and therefore ignores things like durability or energy so conventional attacks and defenses aren't going to stop it. You could have an infinite power level and unless you have hax resistances to resist 4D dimensional slicing you're still getting cut.

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PlatinumChalice
@decaff said:

@platinumchalice:

Firstly, higher dimension statements are useless without feats and almost all verses have them like Bleach and Black Clover with Aizen and Patri/Morris respectfully.

Secondly, ignoring time, space, and energy is literally just the description of a dimensional attack. Yami's Dimension Slash Equinox cut an infinite dimension in half and this dimension is in fact a sperate space time. From this we're shown that the attack ignores space and time, otherwise how does it even work? It wouldn't unless it ignores all these things. As for energy the attack is cutting the dimensions of space and time and therefore ignores things like durability or energy so conventional attacks and defenses aren't going to stop it. You could have an infinite power level and unless you have hax resistances to resist 4D dimensional slicing you're still getting cut.

Sure. The verses you mentioned are Pheonix Space level.

By feats, Phoenix Man created his own dimension, where space and time was made by his own imagination. God is simply past that, he's past space, energy and time.

Phoenix Space was introduced in chapter 102 I believe.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@platinumchalice: That's not enough.

Dorothy who can create an infinite spacetime can't even contain a Devil inside her dimension, you see where I'm going with this?

Void very well might beat Yami but if all you have is a higher dimensional statement with no feats, some dimensional slicing, and some illusions, that's not a whole lot.

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PlatinumChalice
@decaff said:

@platinumchalice: That's not enough.

Dorothy who can create an infinite spacetime can't even contain a Devil inside her dimension, you see where I'm going with this?

I see you, Phoenix Space level indeed. Apparently Dorothy have never manipulated time in her dimension, so it's actually generous to place her on that level.

If we're doing some dimension scaling, the power gap between Phoenix Man and God is multitude of layers in cosmic scale. Dorothy and some devils don't compare.

Void very well might beat Yami but if all you have is a higher dimensional statement with no feats, some dimensional slicing, and some illusions, that's not a whole lot.

There are feats, an amount more than Dorothy's sole infinite space statement that is carrying your case. Here's beyond Phoenix's Space's feats;

• God's dimension was proven to be above Blast's, since Blast was helpless to pursue Void in his dimension. It could also be Void's dimension, which extends the course.
  • Void's Dimensional Slashes (by its name) comes out of God's power which ignores space, time and energy.
  • Void's Dimensional Slashes seamlessly cut miles of surface to perfection, not even dust were seen.
  • God and his dimension can manifest in everyone's mind, as it appears in front of them at times when they're desperate, acting like it was a dream that you can't physically interact, unlike Dorothy's dimension that physically exist and static.

Phoenix Space can pity Dorothy's dimension. Forget about God.

Ones_and_Twos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@platinumchalice: Phoenix's dimension is not even space, it's a mental area that is inside people's minds.

No Caption Provided

PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By PlatinumChalice

@ones_and_twos: Area is space, he also called it a dimension, hence he wants to name it Phoenix Space. Duh

No Caption Provided

Phoenix Space is not a telepathy, if you're thinking that way. CE was physically inside the dimension. Saitama was also there and was able to create a passage from his world. It's the reflection of Phoenix Man's psyche/persona which he could influence, it also has its own time flow.

It's actually broken how Phoenix Man was able to send CE into his dimension with a thought.

IWorkAlone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sukuna gets packed up quickly by Yami and Void, then it's just a 1v1 between them two. I'll give the majority to Void, but i think Yami could get a few wins in too, since it's equal stats. Even without equal stats, I think Yami would be able to hold his own because of BC speed scaling and his ki sensing.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@platinumchalice: Dorothy created a Galaxy like it was nothing inside her dimension and it's explicitly a separate spacetime continuum, all I see here for bird man is that his space is a mental realm with no evidence that it's a separate space time.

This argument isn't solid.

Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@platinumchalice: I also don't get your points because they're either not impressive without context or they're just not impressive.

Being above Blast's dimension, OK? Is Blast's dimension even a dimension with more than 3 dimensions? Why is this impressive?

You repeat that Void's Dimension Slash ignores the basic necessities for a Dimension Slash which Yami also does but, Yami benefits from having even stronger attacks.

Cutting miles of rock... Cool?

Are you sure God isn't just entering people's minds? Why do you assume he's creating a dimension inside their minds? Not that this really matters because Yami is fighting Void and this still doesn't make Void 4D let alone 3D.

So let's recap, you have no actual 4D feats let alone 5D while Yami does because he bisected and destroyed and entire spacetime which is a 4D construct. No dimensions you've shown in OPM have any spacetime statements which means there's no reason to assume they're 4D constructs which makes them standard 3D dimensions.