Warrior's Madness Thor

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

World Breaker Hulk

No Caption Provided

Rules

• The planet is indestructible.
  • Morals Off.
  • Battle is won by death, KO or incapacitation.
  • Both characters start 50 ft away from each other.
  • No BFR.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Hulk feels bad for him, holds back to Professor Hulk's level and fights him on a fairer match.

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By FlashofTommorow

@never_give_up INB4 Lightspeed Gamma Bursts.

But seriously, it comes down to if Thor decides to brawl or not. If he does, he loses.

Also, nice use of OWA. After fighting him in Kingdom Hearts about 50 times, I've memorised it.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk rather easily, WM only boosts 10x the original power, ''Savage'' Hulk and Standard Thor are on pretty decent terms, World Breaker is a couple of tiers above Savage.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: What exactly is debunking the fact Thor was stated on panel to be on Warrior's Madness besides "Eww, Warrior's Madness can't be cured jada jada" even though Thor claimed for a second time he needed to tap into the Warrior's Madness to deal with Onslaught, meaning he can step in and out of it on circumstances?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk hungry thor lunchie.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: I know what he's going to say, which is exactly what i said in my post "He wasn't in Warrior's Madness because it can't be cured, which means he would've been always in Warrior's Madness jada jada jada..." even though he claimed he was going to tap into it when fighting Onslaught afterwards, which means he's been in Warrior's Madness before and also that he can step in and out of the state at any given moment, not willingly or on purpose though.

Thor fans will always disagree with the instance, but considering Professor Hulk also went toe to toe against a non holding back Thor previous to that fight, i don't see the instance stretched nor far fetched, even more so when the excuse to debunk is nothing but opinion.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KrleAvenger

@ghostravage: Don't tell me I never read the issue neither do I have interest so I'm taking people's words for it. Well actually you should tell me because I just said I'm taking people's words for it because I never read nor will I read those comics.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Come up with your own conclusions. The instance, objectively, has no way to prove Thor wasn't in Warrior's Madness, it was stated, somewhere, in a completely indirect instance, also older, that Warrior's Madness can't be cured, but Thor was confirmed to been in Warrior's Madness against Thanos, also confirmed to be on Warrior's Madness against Hulk and ultimately confirmed to be able to tap into it by his own words, so the amount of proof, just like Thor's speed disadvantage almost all the time, is overwhelmingly superior to that of those who say he wasn't on Warrior's Madness. You can choose not to take anyone's words or take his words for granted, but that approach doesn't make it any factual... At all.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@ghostravage: I have come to the conslusion that Thor can indeed enter WM and be cured thanks to "The Mighty Thor #166" however most of the instances where people think Thor has been in WM are completely wrong, it was explicitly stated during Blood and Thunder that he was never in WM, as for the other instance..........

Hulk feels bad for him, holds back to Professor Hulk's level and fights him on a fairer match.

Now this is just plain lowballing, I have told you I have no problem if you think Hulk would beat Thor, but pitting one of Hulk´s weakest incarnation against an amped Thor and still giving the edge to Hulk is plain lowballing, not to mention you´re also bringing up a wrong instance, during "Incredible Hulk #440" Thor mentioned he could enter warrior´s madness while fighting Hulk, but it is actually never implied nor stated that he in fact entered into that mode.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for this battle, it would be hard as hell for either to win, it could go either way, but (surprise) I´ll have to side with Thor for 6/10.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce punches his head off.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well seeing as we got that out of the way and Thor HAS been in WM.

Hulk stomps.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Come up with your own conclusions. The instance, objectively, has no way to prove Thor wasn't in Warrior's Madness, it was stated, somewhere, in a completely indirect instance, also older, that Warrior's Madness can't be cured, but Thor was confirmed to been in Warrior's Madness against Thanos, also confirmed to be on Warrior's Madness against Hulk and ultimately confirmed to be able to tap into it by his own words, so the amount of proof, just like Thor's speed disadvantage almost all the time, is overwhelmingly superior to that of those who say he wasn't on Warrior's Madness. You can choose not to take anyone's words or take his words for granted, but that approach doesn't make it any factual... At all.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:
@ghostravage said:

So he can go into WM whenever he wants? Interesting. It used to be presented as a curse or illness right?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nima_ said:
@dondave said:
@ghostravage said:

So he can go into WM whenever he wants? Interesting. It used to be presented as a curse or illness right?

Looks like GR was right... Again..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nima_ said:
@dondave said:
@ghostravage said:

He's always been able to do so. Even before the Warrior Madness story line he used and overcame the Warriors Madness when he fought Him (Who would later become Adam Warlock) because he kidnapped Sif.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nima_

@dondave said:
@nima_ said:
@dondave said:
@ghostravage said:

He's always been able to do so. Even before the Warrior Madness story line he used and overcame the Warriors Madness when he fought Him (Who would later become Adam Warlock) because he kidnapped Sif.

Oh that's right!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here Odin confirms Thor went into the Warriors Madness

After Him escapes, Thor right away comes down from the Warriors Madness on his own.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GhostRavage

@dondave: Thank you very much for that absolutely delightful piece of information Don.

No Caption Provided
@thor_parker82 said:

@ghostravage: I have come to the conslusion that Thor can indeed enter WM and be cured thanks to "The Mighty Thor #166" however most of the instances where people think Thor has been in WM are completely wrong, it was explicitly stated during Blood and Thunder that he was never in WM, as for the other instance..........

@ghostravage said:

Now this is just plain lowballing, I have told you I have no problem if you think Hulk would beat Thor, but pitting one of Hulk´s weakest incarnation against an amped Thor and still giving the edge to Hulk is plain lowballing, not to mention you´re also bringing up a wrong instance, during "Incredible Hulk #440" Thor mentioned he could enter warrior´s madness while fighting Hulk, but it is actually never implied nor stated that he in fact entered into that mode.

It's arguable that he was indeed in Warrior's Madness. The cause of him being so aggressive and destructive was precisely because of an insane adrenaline rush that could very well be the Warrior's Madness. Considering it was because Thor's soul was darkened or something along those lines, is why Odin stated it wasn't "true Warrior's Madness" but something he created.

As per the lowball part, it's not exactly lowball considering even though the incarnation is Hulk's 2nd weakest, it is still pretty damn powerful, even more so considering the same incarnation went toe to toe against him when he stopped holding back as well as fighting Power Gem'd Drax, as well as humiliating Rage and fighting the same Wonder Man who fought Thor with minor problems. You keep mentioning this "amp" Warrior's Madness represents and i sincerely can't buy it, it has absolutely no instances showcasing an amp in strength but simply Thor cutting loose in a savage way.

As always, you can't seem to hit the nail. During Incredible Hulk #440 It was confirmed in the narration Thor entered Warrior's Madness, Thor claimed he could enter in that berserker rage and ultimately did mid fight while fighting Hulk, i sincerely don't know why the instance is still argued, is crystal clear what happened there and Peter David was very explicit about it.

No Caption Provided

As per the "wrong" citation, i was actually referring to Thor vol.1 #502 just moments before fighting Onslaught when he claimed he might need the Warrior's Madness in order to fight Onslaught. The citation was completely correct and on point. You know these things.

No Caption Provided

He can certainly invoke the Warrior's Madness, people only needs to push him that far and voila, you have a pretty damn aggressive Thor. He was on Warrior's Madness and Hulk still fought him, there's nothing denying that.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Thor-Parker

@ghostravage:

It's arguable that he was indeed in Warrior's Madness. The cause of him being so aggressive and destructive was precisely because of an insane adrenaline rush that could very well be the Warrior's Madness. Considering it was because Thor's soul was darkened or something along those lines, is why Odin stated it wasn't "true Warrior's Madness" but something he created.

It is not arguable to be honest, it is explicitly stated by Odin that Thor was not in WM and that it was his doing that drove him mad, but he never entered warrior´s madness as it was plain stated.

No Caption Provided

"This is my doing ? If that be so, then it is not true warrior´s madness Thor suffers from" - Odin

As per the lowball part, it's not exactly lowball considering even though the incarnation is Hulk's 2nd weakest, it is still pretty damn powerful, even more so considering the same incarnation went toe to toe against him when he stopped holding back as well as fighting Power Gem'd Drax, as well as humiliating Rage and fighting the same Wonder Man who fought Thor with minor problems. You keep mentioning this "amp" Warrior's Madness represents and i sincerely can't buy it, it has absolutely no instances showcasing an amp in strength but simply Thor cutting loose in a savage way.

So you think warrior´s madness doesn´t amp Thor and just makes him bloodlusted ?? If that be so, then you´re not as crazy as I thought (just joking), because if you really think Hulk can take on a 10 times stronger Thor, then I´d be seriously questioning you, however, if you think it just makes him bloodlusted, it´s fine, although I´d still argue that the second weakest incarnation of Hulk couldn´t and shouldn´t stalemate a bloodlusted Thor.

I have gone over this many times with you, atheistknowledge and thedailybagel, and I keep my stance, I don´t think Thor has ever truly been all out against Hulk, sure, he´s said he was going to kill him and it may seem dumb to ignore that, but you should take into account that is the writer´s interpretation of an all out Thor, not necessarily what he can do while he is truly all out, for all that talk about using the "full force of Mjolnir," we see that even within the same fight, that verbiage sometimes isn't true. When Thor fought Grog the godslayer, he claims he used the full force of mjolnir, but after getting over his own insecurities, he throws mjolnir again and does much more damage as seen in "Thor Annual vol. 2 #1". As you probably know, an all out Thor has damaged Galactus, damaged Glory, pierced Exitar´s dome, knocked out Thanosi (who no selled attacks from Firelord), defeated Ego and such, so unless you believe Hulk is more durable than those beings I mentioned, Hulk shouldn´t really stalemate an all out Thor and deep down you know it man.

As always, you can't seem to hit the nail. During Incredible Hulk #440 It was confirmed in the narration Thor entered Warrior's Madness, Thor claimed he could enter in that berserker rage and ultimately did mid fight while fighting Hulk, i sincerely don't know why the instance is still argued, is crystal clear what happened there and Peter David was very explicit about it.

No Caption Provided

There goes the passive-agressivenes you so much love man, "as always" you cut scans and prevent the readers to fully know what´s happening in the panel, but fortunately for them, I am here.

No Caption Provided

What you see above is literally the end of the fight, Thor entered warrior´s madness at the very end of the fight, and as you can see by the narration itself, once he is in warrior´s madness, he didn´t even felt Hulk´s punch.

As per the "wrong" citation, i was actually referring to Thor vol.1 #502 just moments before fighting Onslaught when he claimed he might need the Warrior's Madness in order to fight Onslaught. The citation was completely correct and on point. You know these things.

No Caption Provided

He can certainly invoke the Warrior's Madness, people only needs to push him that far and voila, you have a pretty damn aggressive Thor.

It´s not like he can invoke it, it can be provoked though, although it is very rare for him to go into it.

He was on Warrior's Madness and Hulk still fought him, there's nothing denying that.

Hulk fought an angry Thor who went into warrior´s madness at the very end of the fight, and once he was in it, he didn´t even felt Hulk´s punch, as the narration itself stated, it barely registered as an inconvenience.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Thor-Parker

People say Thor fans are bad (most of them are), but in a completely cool, badass, and fair battle, it´s the Hulk fans that are saying Hulk stomps, like I said, I have no problem if anyone thinks Hulk wins, but to think it´s a stomp is plain wrong.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:
@nima_ said:
@dondave said:
@ghostravage said:

Completely false, I don´t know if you´re making stuff up or you have terrible reading skills.

@dondave said:

After Him escapes, Thor right away comes down from the Warriors Madness on his own.

Now that´s some shitty way to interpret things, Thor did not decide to enter into warrior´s madness and he did not decide to go out of it, he succumbed into warrior´s madness because Warlock kidnapped Sif and that drove Thor extremely mad, and he came out of WM once Sif was safe by his side and there was no reason for him to keep being extremely angry, he didn´t just decided to come out of it.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People say Thor fans are bad (most of them are), but in a completely cool, badass, and fair battle, it´s the Hulk fans that are saying Hulk stomps, like I said, I have no problem if anyone thinks Hulk wins, but to think it´s a stomp is plain wrong.

Yea it's even more wrong then the Thor fan i just argued today telling me Thor can move billions of times the speed of light and kill Hulk before Hulk even formed a thought. I still stand by what i said here, WM Thor does not impress me nearly as much as WBH, so yea i think WBH wins 9/10 times so i see it as a stomp.

Your interpretation of the WM Thor and Proff Hulk fight is completely off as well but i will leave GR to it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:
@nima_ said:
@dondave said:
@ghostravage said:

Completely false, I don´t know if you´re making stuff up or you have terrible reading skills.

@dondave said:

Now that´s some shitty way to interpret things, Thor did not decide to enter into warrior´s madness and he did not decide to go out of it, he succumbed into warrior´s madness because Warlock kidnapped Sif and that drove Thor extremely mad, and he came out of WM once Sif was safe by his side and there was no reason for him to keep being extremely angry, he didn´t just decided to come out of it.

Where did I say Thor decides when he enters the Warriors Madness? I pointed out that contrary to popular belief he can enter and come out of the Warriors Madness and that it's not a permanent affliction as the story line would suggest.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By never give up

@nima_ said:
@dondave said:
@ghostravage said:

Looks like GR was right... Again..

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

Yea it's even more wrong then the Thor fan i just argued today telling me Thor can move billions of times the speed of light and kill Hulk before Hulk even formed a thought. I still stand by what i said here, WM Thor does not impress me nearly as much as WBH, so yea i think WBH wins 9/10 times so i see it as a stomp.

Your interpretation of the WM Thor and Proff Hulk fight is completely off as well but i will leave GR to it.

Now that´s crazy, you´ve got to tell me who the hell said that. As for not finding WM Thor impressive, you´ll have a hard time doing it as he has barely been in that mode, it´s only two times I can count, when he fought Warlock and completely humilliated him without mjolnir (The Mighty Thor #166) and in the end of his fight against Hulk where he didn´t even felt Hulk´s punch (Incredible Hulk #440).

My interpretation is backed up by a scan and context pal, there is no way around that.

@dondave said:
@thor_parker82 said:
@dondave said:
@nima_ said:
@dondave said:
@ghostravage said:

@dondave said:

Where did I say Thor decides when he enters the Warriors Madness? I pointed out that contrary to popular belief he can enter and come out of the Warriors Madness and that it's not a permanent affliction as the story line would suggest.

Nima asked you if Thor could enter and go out of it willingly to which you responded yes.

comic_fan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By comic_fan123

This thread just got interesting

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By never give up
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AtheistKnowledge
@thor_parker82 said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@thor_parker82 said:

Now that´s crazy, you´ve got to tell me who the hell said that. As for not finding WM Thor impressive, you´ll have a hard time doing it as he has barely been in that mode, it´s only two times I can count, when he fought Warlock and completely humilliated him without mjolnir (The Mighty Thor #166) and in the end of his fight against Hulk where he didn´t even felt Hulk´s punch (Incredible Hulk #440).

My interpretation is backed up by a scan and context pal, there is no way around that.

Well most Thor fans on this site are crazy, the only good and reasonable one left that i know of is Heirtotheknowledge anyway the other guy was Hellixflameyt or something. As i said he hasn't done anything really impressive to me so i just see him as a regular Thor but berserk and he has been in WM more times then that btw. That's why i see WBH stomping him.

That's the problem pal, your interpretation of those scans is what's wrong. You think because the narration was placed at the end of the fight that it must mean Thor entered WM at the end(which would make no sense, why i even have him enter it if it's at the very end). But in reality it's because Hulk tried to talk and reason with Thor telling him to get away before the nuke hits but there was no reasoning with Thor since all he had was rage in his eyes, the same rage he literally had since pretty much the start of the fight and when he started yelling at Hulk "Kill you!" and when Talbot, Samson and others contemplated killing them both because they both just lost themselves.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@thor_parker82 said:

Well most Thor fans on this site are crazy, the only good and reasonable one left is Heirtotheknowledge anyway the other guy was Hellixflameyt or something. As i said he hasn't done anything really impressive to me so i just see him as a regular Thor but berserk and he has been in WM more times then that btw. That's why i see WBH stomping him.

Yes and no, most Thor fans are crazy as hell, but there are more reasonable ones than just HeirToTheKingdom. I do agree that WM is basically just a berserk Thor and I don´t believe it really amps him a tenfold, while I do think it´s an amp, it´s not a huge one, however him completely humilliating Warlock in H2H and not feeling Hulk´s punch is impressive on its own, then add Thor´s other impressive feats and you´ve got an amazing battle.

That's the problem pal, your interpretation of those scans is what's wrong. You think because the narration was placed at the end of the fight that it must mean Thor entered WM at the end(which would make no sense, why i even have him enter it if it's at the very end).

The narration was placed there to let the readers know Thor entered warrior´s madness, If Peter David wanted to make Thor on warrior´s madness from the beggining of the fight he would have let the readers known with a piece of dialogue or narration just like he did at the end of their fight.

But in reality it's because Hulk tried to talk and reason with Thor telling him to get away before the nuke hits but there was no reasoning with Thor since all he had was rage in his eyes, the same rage he literally had since pretty much the start of the fight and when he started yelling at Hulk "Kill you!" and when Talbot, Samson and others contemplated killing them both because they both just lost themselves.

Thor has yelled "kill you" at Hulk before and he wasn´t in warrior´s madness, hell, you bring that up all the time, Thor has yelled "I´ll kill you" to Hulk without entering into warrior´s madness, all you´re doing is speculating, your entire argument relies on speculation whereas my argument is factually correct and backed up by the narration itself when it mentioned that Thor entered in WM, and that piece of narration was purposely placed at the end of their fight, this becomes even more clear when you take into account that there is clear evidence that Thor had just gotten into WM at that moment as he didn´t feel Hulk´s punch, whereas earlier in the fight he was getting harmed by Hulk´s punches.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Yes and no, most Thor fans are crazy as hell, but there are more reasonable ones than just HeirToTheKingdom. I do agree that WM is basically just a berserk Thor and I don´t believe it really amps him a tenfold, while I do think it´s an amp, it´s not a huge one, however him completely humilliating Warlock in H2H and not feeling Hulk´s punch is impressive on its own, then add Thor´s other impressive feats and you´ve got an amazing battle.

Well if they are here, i have yet to meet them. It was a punch from Proffessor Hulk so it's not as impressive, the guy can't even hold a candle to WBH. I don't see it as an amazing battle, i see it as an amazing stomp.

The narration was placed there to let the readers know Thor entered warrior´s madness, If Peter David wanted to make Thor on warrior´s madness from the beggining of the fight he would have let the readers known with a piece of dialogue or narration just like he did at the end of their fight.

But he did, he literally had Thor state he may lose himself in the battle and they fought for over 1 hour and he only entered WM at the very last second? Get real. You are grasping for straws.

Thor has yelled "kill you" at Hulk before and he wasn´t in warrior´s madness, hell, you bring that up all the time, Thor has yelled "I´ll kill you" to Hulk without entering into warrior´s madness, all you´re doing is speculating, your entire argument relies on speculation whereas my argument is factually correct and backed up by the narration itself when it mentioned that Thor entered in WM, and that piece of narration was purposely placed at the end of their fight, this becomes even more clear when you take into account that there is clear evidence that Thor had just gotten into WM at that moment as he didn´t feel Hulk´s punch, whereas earlier in the fight he was getting harmed by Hulk´s punches.

No but he was also more reasonable and wasn't as berserk as he was in this fight. My entire argument relies on speculation? Your entire argument relies on the placement of the narration box LOOL. What even suggests either was feeling each other blows for most of the fight? I mean they fought for over 1 hour so for that 1+ hour neither delivered a strike capable of taking the other out. You are wrong here, just like you where wrong about the whole WM Thor thing. I guess it just takes you more time to realize these things and then i wonder where all the reasonable Thor fans left..

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did I even bother ??

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shit with this thread. I get tagged 8 times for no Damn reason!

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk fans circle jerk/pat each other's backs in cringey ways and are just as biased as Thor fans. This is just another Hulk vs Thor thread with the regular pissing contest between the usual people.

That said, I'd go with Hulk on this one, but then I don't see WBHulk beating any incarnation of Thor above WM Thor.

Avatar image for supremeintelligence
supremeintelligence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

hulk in the long run

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk fans circle jerk/pat each other's backs in cringey ways and are just as biased as Thor fans. This is just another Hulk vs Thor thread with the regular pissing contest between the usual people.

That said, I'd go with Hulk on this one, but then I don't see WBHulk beating any incarnation of Thor above WM Thor.

Well as long as you have the moral high ground to judge all of us sinners, pointing someone was right on a particular subject is not patting each other on the back, which is the only thing remotely akin to a "circle jerk" that i can find here. Nah Hulk fans are not as bad as Thor fans, not currently at least. Everyone is biased, there are no exceptions the only difference is the levels of bias. Yea it's a pissing contest, almost like literally every other pissing contest between fanbases of rivaling characters. Thanks for the overall deduction Poirot, really enjoyed the useful input.

Of course WBH doesn't beat any incarnation of Thor above WM Thor, the next incarnation jumps straight to Skyfather level(unless you count external amps like power gem which again would be too much) and that version is not in this thread so that was a nice interjection.

MiguelR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No morals, Thor easily.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge:

-_-

Why did you have to bite the bait?

Well as long as you have the moral high ground to judge all of us sinners, pointing someone was right on a particular subject is not patting each other on the back, which is the only thing remotely akin to a "circle jerk" that i can find here.

M8, I'm just calling out what I see. This wouldn't be the first time I've noticed this type of behaviour in Hulk vs Thor threads.

Nah Hulk fans are not as bad as Thor fans, not currently at least. Everyone is biased, there are no exceptions the only difference is the levels of bias.

I've seen Hulk fans say some pretty ridiculous things, enough to form my own conclusion that the radical Hulk fans are just as bad as radical Thor fans. No one is innocent here lol.

Yea it's a pissing contest, almost like literally every other pissing contest between fanbases of rivaling characters. Thanks for the overall deduction Poirot, really enjoyed the useful input.

Again, I'm just calling out what I see, I'm not pointing fingers or judging anyone. I haven't seen any other pissing contests as pathetic and petty as this one (no offence). Don't you guys get bored and tired of arguing the same points and spamming the same scans over and over again while getting absolutely nowhere?

Of course WBH doesn't beat any incarnation of Thor above WM Thor, the next incarnation jumps straight to Skyfather level(unless you count external amps like power gem which again would be too much) and that version is not in this thread so that was a nice interjection.

It was an irrelevant piece of information contributed to this thread, think of it as me thinking out loud (or better seen as "you won but not the war" kind of deal *shrugs*). Not meant to be taken into account.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.It doesn't help thor's case that WM makes him go out and brawl.

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hulk.