Wild Animals runs Horror Gauntlet

• 74 results
Lemillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Wild Animals runs Horror Gauntlet (40 votes)

Wild Animals will run 60%
Horror Gauntlet murders them 40%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Carnivorous predators plus a Hippo are set against a gauntlet of horror foes
  • Horror Gauntlet are: Ghostfaces 1-5, Thorn Michael Myers, Leatherface, Cujo, Boar, Jason Roy Burns, The Firefly Family, The Wolfman, The Creeper
  • Wild Animals are: Bengal Tiger, African Lion, Polar Bear, Smilodon, Nile Crocodile, Komodo Dragon, Common Hippopothamus
  • Location: The animals will be put in camp crystal lake and be made to find and defeat each one of the horror gauntlet. After each round they will have full healing
 • 
advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lemillion: Are the creatures working together and are competent?

Allfugger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hippo one shots lol

The-Undertaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a straight up fight an Hippo alone has way more strength than anyone else on the gauntlet except for Creeper and Wolf Man, however hippo alone instakills the rest. Wolfman and Creeper possibly carries the Gauntlet here

kxngcrooked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leatherface too vulnerable. Roy Jason have decent durability and strength, but hes not like zombie Jas. Michael combines some of that with a little bit of cunning. Boar only got slight superhuman durability and some cunning on his side in the real world. Cujo is incredibly fast for his size and strong with some decent survivability and insanity on his side. Several Ghostfaces could outsmart the animals, but he's just too much of a glass cannon overall.

Hippo, Polar Bear, Crocodile and Komodo Lizard will only be stopped by the hax of Creeper magical truck.

Lemillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thorn Myers
Thorn Myers

forgot to put his pic 🫣

Lemillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@advent_ said:

@lemillion: Are the creatures working together and are competent?

Round 1: yes and Round 2: no. Takes place on Crystal Lake

Avatar image for freddie-krueger
FREDDIE-KRUEGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunately... My horror guys would hardly win in this situation.

A hippo and a polar bear, ever seen the way they attack, none of them have taken that kind of trauma and gotten up.

we are not talking about something one can survive through adrenaline, we are talking the crushing of bones to the point that they couldnt possibly work and/or dismembering.

though i guess i should clarify that some like Thorn Michael wouldnt be dead but he sure as hell would be incapacitated by these series of events which is a win condition set by the op.

I love Ghostfaces, but they fail to kill an 40 yr old lady. That speaks for itself. An malnourished lion/emaciated polar bear would kill Sydney with a "spit".

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there was an Hippo on Zimbabwe who apparently took shots and punishment from an whole police squadron and didnt even died. I'm not on my house right now, but I have the file on my PC. Can (not including Creeper, werewolf or Michael) even hurt it? its body is a armor.

Loading Video...

Amur Tigers are like 700 pound murder kitties that hunt grizzly bears. It could probably decapitate Michle with a paw swipe.

Probably stops at the Smilodon too.

Like Myers can't for the life of him kill Laurie, what's he supposed to do against an animal that could effortlessly rend a human limb from limb?

Like, he might somehow bullshit his way into surviving it, but there's no chance in hell that he's killing Smilodon, too.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creeper is the only factor for Team Horror if it takes to the skies....

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unpopular Opinion.

Peak Michael probably clears. The Halloween 4-5-6 timeline version had some pretty insane durability feats, a healing factor, and superhuman strength. He took a knife to the eye at one point and just pulled it out and kept going. Explosions, terrible car accidents, rains of bullets, getting hit point-blank with a shotgun, getting injected with corrosive acid, none of it stopped him. Maybe the polar bear could dismember him, or the hippo could flatten him, but I'm not sure they could exert enough force.

Methusalem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldnt underestimate here that the horror gauntlet have people in there who carry a weapon.

Stops at 5.

Chris_Heria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsumaki: You do know that grizzlies only exist in North America, right?

Plus tigers only ever hunt the sick, the young, and lone females. They get bodied 10/10 times by an adult male Kamchatka bear(the actual bear in their habitat).

In addition: it's insanely rare for a tiger to be build like that Alcyone in the wild, especially considering the Siberian Tiger on average has been shrinking and isn't even the largest big cat anymore. They'd be closer to the 400/500 lb ballpark

Tigers are ferocious predators for sure, but for as apex as they are, they’re ambush predators, which swings the tide in their favor. A full grown adult Amur tiger will never attack a full grown bear, especially not if it doesn’t have the jump on it.

Chris_Heria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-fiend: How does Michael Myers beat: a lion, a tiger, a croc, a bear, a smilo, or a hippo? He might be superhuman-ish compared to regular humans, (mostly morons), but unless it's 10-20x human strength, dura and attack power, he still becomes fast food to all of the above. One paw strike from the big cats still detaches his skull from his neck

Creeper gets stomped. The Creeper can be harmed by normal humans, any of the animals are not, honestly to kill all these wild animals at the same without getting yourself hurt... only inside a war tank.

Thorn timeline Michael is strong but he still has a human body. Any animal capable of dismembering or trampling him (most of them) wins even when he's at his strongest

Getting stabbed or being in a car accident is way different than having your arms and head ripped off. How is he supposed to kill a hippo?

Chris_Heria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT: Komodo Lizard is venomous, so it alone would kill the entire firefly family. Mikey could kill a lion or a tiger high-diff being very lucky but I don’t think he’s stopping a polar bear. He might tank everything but polar bears are MASSIVE creatures. Hippo and saber toothed tiger pulverize him with a single bite.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wild animals slaughter everyone on the horror team, except Wolfman, Thorn Myers, and the Creeper. This surviving trio proceeds to beat the wild animals high-diff.

chino_xl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What an awesome thread.

The Creeper has shown itself to be fully capable of functioning with dismembered limbs, excessive blunt trauma, and impalement. Furthermore it's ridiculously fast, and has shown itself to be a sound strategist that can make good use of hit and run tactics. The question is whether hippos'd be able to land a hit before the Creeper has taken his head off with his ax.

A bloody hippo could probably tear rest of the Gauntlet apart, they kill 500 humans in one year so even a hippo to me is more terrifying than any horror character archetype. Also they could tear his wings off purposefully or not. Lion and tiger aims at his two wings while croc aims at his legs while bear and hippo bite his arm knocking the hatchet off then komodo lizard spit venom to melt him. This is if they have "perfect teamwork".

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris_heria: I can politely make an argument on why michael clears. He genuinely wipes all of them, Thorn timeline Michael is ridiculously strong AND durable, not to mention quick. Thorn Michael is basically a demon infused superhuman monster, and I doubt even the polar bear could dismember him, sense he survived numerous cars crashes, explosions, firing squads, getting his spine cut by a pitchfork, injected repeatedly with corrosive acid, etc. All without dying and most of those without suffering any debilitating wounds. Creeper is winged n extremely hard to sneak up on, is superhuman durable and strong, so even if a tiger is biting down on his throat, he could snap a tiger’s neck, Michael has taken explosions, radiation, and heavy gunfire, .... Also he ( creeper ) moved an bus

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris_heria: Ok siberians. But perhaps you should check for Kaziranga tigers. It simply ravages anything on its path.

They have hunting technique with a lot of strength... perfect nature weapon... does some damage...

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the-fiend: delusional.

He can fly, but as soon as he lands on solid ground to fight, with an axe or not,

He's gonna get beaten to the point of not being able to fight back, limbs ripped off, throat ripped out, bones broken, eyes eaten, etc.

He might still be "alive" but he be a useless puddle mess of guts and blood.

Moving a bus when the bus is just standing there. A hippo is gonna be moving around, bear too.

The animals aren't gonna just knock him down and run away like, they're gonna maul him

Don't wanna be seem as toxic or salty, but just LMAO at myers facing a hippo or a bear. ONE hit and his entire body is going to be forcefully implanted into the ground, like completely flattened into a new texture, kind of hard for him to move when his arms and legs are as thick as pencil 🤣

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsumaki: Creeper practically flipped a bus with a harpoon stuck in him in the second film. Can a hippo flip a bus?

I know hippos are portrayed in the media as goofies where is the opposite. however, the Creeper has both the brawn and brains to fight one. He also has "shurikens" and if he precisely aim one at each animal eye is game over. The Creeper is implied to be totally immortal. Yes, I know its bordering bullshit, but he's an creature who existed for centuries if not eons of existence....

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By KryptonianKing88

@chris_heria: he’s well over 20x stronger than a human, strong enough to uproot and move large trees. He solos

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: Where's the source for this? Cause its weird he can "uproot large trees" but still fail to kill Laurie. Lmao

Tatsumaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Tatsumaki

@the-fiend: Hippo has natural reaction to what ever pisses it off, and as the OP has made them even more enraged, it will see a huge figure wielding an ax its never seen before in its territory and think "Go, im going to fuck that up."

You think Creper can kill an hippo with an ax?

You are notion-less. To kill a hippo you must aim a rocket launcher at them or have a sniper.

CL is not his environment, he will then wonder were the hell he is, during this time he will hear hippo grunting and have just enough time to say "oh, shit!" before hippo runs himt he hell over. Creper has only experience killing horny teenagers, like Jason and Michael themselves.

really can we stop with this fantasy where a scarecrow who can be harmed by humans stand a chance in hell against what amounts to a sentient tank thats pissed at him?

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tatsumaki: You didnt get it girl. Creepers body is supernaturally animated. He can retain full control, function and motion even when left in broken and burnt pieces. If he's not completely immobilized, he will continue attacking.

Even if the animal smashed his head flatten as a board, his body could still just stand right back up. Creeper may feel pain, but his internals will heal, only way would be resorts to cutting his head off and destroying the rest of the body. stomping him won't really resolve anything without double tap or proper bodily destruction.

and please show me an instance where "humans" harmed Creeper

The-Fiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfman, is strong enough to easily kill humans with his claws , tearing them apart limb to limb, decapitate them with a single swing. also quite fast and agile, being capable of jumping pretty high and crawling to walls.

He can ignore an injection of tranquilizers and can fight toe to toe with another werewolf.

And he may have a minor healing factor, as he can ignore bullet wounds, but he still feels and shown to be affected by bigger wounds. Nevertheless, as the death of his father shows, decapitation is enough to kill a werewolf.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andrew-tate: then I suggest you actually look through some of his feats. The man has survived multiple house explosions without trouble

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m4x-h34dr00m: he dodges it or teleports out of the way, or he just overpowers and kills it with strength enough to drag massive trees, or he just tanks it since hippos don’t hit as hard as exploding buildings

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dre_Savage

I don’t know where Boar and Wolfman are from or their stats, but the animals defeat each of the other horror characters without too much issue. The Creeper can make things difficult if he stays afar and efficiently uses his flight, but I’m still edging out the animals against him. I’d go even further and say the animals can beat the Scream guys, CuJo, Jason, and Leatherface altogether. The chainsaw may one shot depending on who it hits and where, but I still give a huge edge to the animals given their strength and agility advantage. A lot of these killers have been beaten, had difficulty with, or traded blows with humans in their movies. None of these animals (maybe a Komodo, but then it has venom, so there’s that) is “trading” blows or losing to a human.

EMlNEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: @kryptonianking88: I feel like this is a battle of attrition and all michael needs to do is stab any animal a few times, and eventually them will bleed out and die. while animals can't really kill him a immortal guy.

Loading Video...

this and Myers from Ends was pathetic, a fodder who hide in a sewer for 4 years. Hippo > Him

EMlNEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leatherface... a big dude with chainsaw who is not immune to these animals racking 1000+PSI Bites. I don't think they'll have much trouble with him.

Firefly: What's a family of psychotic rednecks going to do to against these animals? An bear/hippo alone storms their ranch by himself and kills all of them in one go

Creeper a challenging enemy that could win... But had trouble with humans.

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hippo and Polar bear borderline solos,

I don't think any of these horror guys are surviving ONE Bite from hippo to the spine..

Add the others.. Animals clear.

EMlNEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skullmask: And motherrfucking hippos can easily rip off human arms and legs with their tusks, and impale humans on their teeth. What’s Myers going to do when he gets flung into the air like a ragdoll and crushed? One mock charge and he gets sent flying around the whole scenario.

You seem to be a horror fan. If you can, please provide evidence which was that Michael would get up from getting ragdolled and then crushed by an hippo.

Hippos kill 500 people in one year, or one month, I don't recall. They kill more than any horror movie character. And this is REALITY, not FICTION. You make it sound as if the hippo is just going to stand there and not do jack. There's nothing Michel can do if it starts charging at him and hippos can very easily fling people away.

Hippo fighting hippo is often very ritualized, with not so many bites, more just a glorified shoving contest. When the bite DOES come into play and it's no longer just a shoving contest, it can often be a game ender as a matter of fact

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emlnem: why are you using an irrelevant version of Myers? This is COT Myers who is far more powerful than the modern verison

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warrior8411: and none of the animals can survive a knife to the brain. why assume these guys, who all practically have superhuman speed feats, are gonna just let themselves fall into a hippo’s bite?

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a little disappointed that a Honey Badger isn't on the list. I'm leaning toward the Animals overall, but it's not like a good majority of them won't be killed.

No Caption Provided

EMlNEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@skullmask: @kryptonianking88: I actually don't think Mike is that impressive overall, he still gets smacked around if you hit him with a baseball bat even though he can fight on past the damage. A hippo can do lots of damage really quickly to him even with his knife and Michael isn't necessarily swift or agile. If a Hippo holds him in its mouth, it's going to keep chewing hard.

Firefly Family, Roy Burns, Leatherface are not superhuman .What you are doing is wanking or trolling, maybe both.

Of course, if a hippo can smack a car it will smack Myers, Hippo stomps every single one of the killers, hippos too powerful for any of them to do anything.

EMlNEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: Honey badgers are overrated. Any Viner (who's an adult) stomps it to death, also Wolverine > Honey Badger, much stronger and a lot more resilient.

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emlnem: getting moved doesn’t mean getting hurt.

If the Hippo can’t hit harder than an exploding building, then it’s not taking out Michael

EMlNEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: Thorn Myers didn't survived a building explosion.

You are pulling a version of Myers from a comic magazine which isnt the version OP put here.

If Michael has all feats from every movie at the start, then I can see him taking a hippo if only because of that. But once we get to solely Thorn, RZ, Ends, that's it for Michael. A hippo or polar bear is just overkill.

Rest of the team are essentially non factors, and the Boar might do enough to be considered a low level threat, but its very unlikely for Boar to come close to actually winning.

idk how true it is but apparently the creator of Halloween ends has said that the damage Michael had accumulated throughout the years finally caught up to him and that's why he was so weak in Halloween Ends

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emlnem:

For Myers or any of these horror guys to stand a chance, they need to be WAY stronger/more durable/faster than borderline superhuman or what have you. Not to mention, isn’t it all of them vs each horror tier? So a polar bear, hippo, lion, etc vs Mike? Unless he’s somehow some kinda X-Men multitonner super fast killer, he’s dying. A hippo tooth through the head or polar bear swipe kills him…instantly. The only character outside of paranormal that I can hear an argument for is Jason X (post-modification). Then he was like, titanium or some ‘ish.

ELEMXNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give a edge to the horror people.

As the name says, animals are just... animals. Some people acting like it's a master strategist.

The creeper is leagues above everyone prior and the first real challenge. I'd say he should make the horror people take it, by himself. Animals would absolutely be able to deal damage, but the creeper can fly, so I don't know how the animals can deal with a thing who flies.

Then yes, Creeper wins.

Loading Video...

ELEMXNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: None of these animals have an means of permanently killing Creeper. Those he doesn't outstat receive a death from a thousand cuts. He's near indestructible, they aren't. He will snatch every animal unless they plan to completely destroy the body, which they won't because they're just animals.