User Lists: 0

Bump

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I feel like she beats everyone except Monica and Sue. I'm iffy about Carol because I heard Carol is Thor level these days now.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By destinyman75

Diana beats most for sure maybe all. But Sue Rhichards, Jane, Jean, Wanda, and Angela all have cases to win.

Saying that Amora The Enchantress Is the hardest fight for Diana. Amora One shot the Hulk, Beat Quasar Hiet Amped Hela, and Even Beat Nightmare in his own realm. Diana is well versed a5 fighting Magic users But Amora CAN beat her so there is the challenge maybe a toss up between the two

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Diana loses to Jean, Jane, Sue, Amora, and Monica.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snowshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there are a few here who can beat her imo but yeah, she can clear

JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman clears except Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch, Invisible Woman, The Mighty Thor, and Monica Rambeau.

Currently, 616 Captain Marvel is becoming an unstoppable force and might stand a chance against Wondy.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto said:

I feel like she beats everyone except Monica and Sue. I'm iffy about Carol because I heard Carol is Thor level these days now.

Carol being Thor level isn't really an argument. Diana has better feats in general.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana beats most for sure maybe all. But Sue Rhichards, Jane, Jean, Wanda, and Angela all have cases to win.

Saying that Amora The Enchantress Is the hardest fight for Diana. Amora One shot the Hulk, Beat Quasar Hiet Amped Hela, and Even Beat Nightmare in his own realm. Diana is well versed a5 fighting Magic users But Amora CAN beat her so there is the challenge maybe a toss up between the two

This.

But she beats Angela and Jane.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gmorto

@mage101: I'm still iffy about Carol, people nowadays thinks Carol and She-Hulk is powerful enough to finally stomp Maxima, Supergirl or Power Girl. I've seen compelling arguments of Carol beating WW in numerous threads.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: May I ask why you think WW beats Wanda, but not Amora? I always thought Wanda is more powerful

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto said:

@mage101: I'm still iffy about Carol, people nowadays thinks Carol and She-Hulk is powerful enough to finally stomp Maxima, Supergirl or Power Girl. I've seen compelling arguments of Carol beating WW in numerous threads.

Umm, can you please direct me to one of those threads. Carol can beat she hulk but stomping Maxima, Supergirl and power girl is not true at all. Maxima would beat her and it'll be a toss up between she, Supergirl and powergirl. People will always argue for every character but you shouldn't base your comments on what people think but what you know.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/supergirl-powergirl-vs-captain-marvel-she-hulk-2312752/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/captain-marvel-vs-wonder-woman-2102584/

These are two threads of people comparing Carol to Thor levels, also some people think She-Hulk would do a better job against Black Adam than Supergirl.

For the others just type in Captain Marvel vs Power Girl or Maxima. I also see this on reddit as well.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@gmorto said:

Umm, can you please direct me to one of those threads. Carol can beat she hulk but stomping Maxima, Supergirl and power girl is not true at all. Maxima would beat her and it'll be a toss up between she, Supergirl and powergirl. People will always argue for every character but you shouldn't base your comments on what people think but what you know.

Personally I'm not sure if Carol can beat WW or Power Girl, but more and more people are starting to favor Carol ever since she beat Thor recently (which I don't see Power Girl or Supergirl doing tbh)

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto said:

@mage101:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/supergirl-powergirl-vs-captain-marvel-she-hulk-2312752/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/captain-marvel-vs-wonder-woman-2102584/

These are two threads of people comparing Carol to Thor levels, also some people think She-Hulk would do a better job against Black Adam than Supergirl.

For the others just type in Captain Marvel vs Power Girl or Maxima. I also see this on reddit as well.

Carol is a high tier and I know that fighting Thor is a big deal but those fights have context and Supergirl, Maxima, powergirl and Diana have been fighting high tiers for years before carol. Black Adam would stomp she hulk, she's too slow and not strong enough.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto said:
@mage101 said:
@gmorto said:

Personally I'm not sure if Carol can beat WW or Power Girl, but more and more people are starting to favor Carol ever since she beat Thor recently (which I don't see Power Girl or Supergirl doing tbh)

Carol beat Thor because she had help from singularity who took Thor's hammer away from him and he also amped her up with energy and was holding back. Super girl and power girl could've accomplished that. And Carol had prep before she fought Thor.

gmorto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: In that case people were making it seem like She beat him in her base form without any amps or help. I always had my suspision that there was context to it. I need to read that issue again.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto: Amora >> Wanda , Amora has beaten Wanda 3 out of 5 times

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: I can agree with that But Angela and Jane give a good fight

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto: If you don't remember the comic it's captain marvel #17 the previous volume of captain marvel.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeusCarnivoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DeusCarnivoro

Jane Thor beats Diana easily. She is much stronger physically, resilient and has greater energy projection. There's not much Diana can do. The rest have already been said in the comments above.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 EmmaFrostXmen  Online

she can clear tbh but some rounds are split for majority

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gmorto said:

@geekryan: May I ask why you think WW beats Wanda, but not Amora? I always thought Wanda is more powerful

Amora has pretty impressive physicals, so she can at least contend against WW if it comes to CQC. Wanda cannot do that.

Amora also utilizes her hax more frequently than Wanda.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Steve40L  Online

I actually think she'd stop at Rogue. Like, Rogue only need to touch her to take her powers and if she does for long enough (like she did to Carol) that's a win. But 5, 7 and 8 are the ones Diana definitely loses. Others are pretty even or victories for her.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Which rounds do you think she splits? I think Amora she splits wpuld6 be a great battle to me

JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l said:

I actually think she'd stop at Rogue. Like, Rogue only need to touch her to take her powers and if she does for long enough (like she did to Carol) that's a win. But 5, 7 and 8 are the ones Diana definitely loses. Others are pretty even or victories for her.

You didn't mention Monica Rambeau/Spectrum/Photon who's massively faster (both travel-wise and combat-wise) than every woman here including Wondy herself.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Steve40L  Online

@jcomics2000 I actually don't really know anything her so I avoided making a decision. But if she is then okay

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan
@jcomics2000 said:

@steve40l said:

You didn't mention Monica Rambeau/Spectrum/Photon who's massively faster (both travel-wise and combat-wise) than every woman here including Wondy herself.

Monica is only FTL once she's in her energy form and seeing as this is a bloodlusted Wonder Woman she'll get blitzed before that can happen

For example here she's significantly faster than Quicksilver in her light form but he can easily blitz her in her human form before she could transform into her light form

Avengers Annual #12
Maevis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She stops at round 6.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 EmmaFrostXmen  Online

@destinyman75: jean and invisible woman were the ones i was thinking but it depends

JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jcomics2000 said:

@steve40l said:

Monica is only FTL speed once she shifts into her energy form and seeing as this is a bloodlusted Wonder Woman she'll get blitzed before that can happen

For example here she's significantly faster than Quicksilver in her light form but he can easily blitz her in her human form before she could transform into her light form

Avengers Annual #12

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG! Bloodlusted Wondy can't do shit.

This is why you don't need to talk about a character when you know nothing about that character.

On multiple occasion, Monica has shown that she's massively FTL even while in human form. I have gotten few scans of Monica operating at MFTL while in human form.

Scan 1:

Here is a scan of Monica transforming from her human form to light form at the speed of thought. The speed of thought is massively faster than the speed of light.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Scan 2:

Here is another scan of Monica (while in human form) changing her clothes in a fraction of a second before her cousin could realize what just happened.

No Caption Provided

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: I can agre with that as well Sue and Jean Got a chance for sure I think Amora does as well. But Diana I think wins this overall

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: I'd Just Like To add Amora Has beaten Wanda 3 of 5 times amd Has gotten some great feats, Like One shooting Hulk, Beating Quasar, Beating Thor using Hax, She even. Beat Nightmare in his own realm. She's insanely underrated. Even hurt amped Hela Her pain wqs felt by eveyone in the 9 realms etc. Diana can beat her and Amora CAN beat her as well depends

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@scarlet_wiccan said:
@jcomics2000 said:

@steve40l said:

Monica is only FTL speed once she shifts into her energy form and seeing as this is a bloodlusted Wonder Woman she'll get blitzed before that can happen

Avengers Annual #12

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG! Bloodlusted Wondy can't do shit.

This is why you don't need to talk about a character when you know nothing about that character.

On multiple occasion, Monica has shown that she's massively FTL even while in human form. I have gotten few scans of Monica operating at MFTL while in human form.

Scan 1:

Here is a scan of Monica transforming from her human form to light form at the speed of thought. The speed of thought is massively faster than the speed of light.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scan 2:

Here is another scan of Monica (while in human form) changing her clothes in a fraction of a second before her cousin could realize what just happened.

No Caption Provided

I literally helped create Monica's respect thread (by going through all her comic appearances) and can tell you that she doesn't have MFTL speed consistently, A slew of characters have reacted to her, talked to her, tagged her, ect that are all nowhere near light speed including recently

Do you consider everyone with speed of thought reactions MFTL? Including the humans?

Where does it say she's changing in a fraction of a second?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 EmmaFrostXmen  Online
JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JComics2000

@scarlet_wiccan said:

I literally helped create Monica's respect thread (by going through all her comic appearances) and can tell you that she doesn't have MFTL speed consistently, A slew of characters have reacted to her, talked to her, tagged her, ect that are all nowhere near light speed including recently

Do you consider everyone with speed of thought reactions MFTL? Including the humans?

Yeah, I'm fully aware of Monica being tagged by humans sometimes and that happens mostly because Monica wasn't that battle-hardened or bloodlusted in that battle. But here in this thread, we are talking "bloodlusted" where both fighters are willing to kill the other. But hey, it is a comic thing. Even Wonder Woman got her own inconsistency as well. For instance: being struck by bullets or being tackled by wolves.

Where does it say she's changing in a fraction of a second?

And you just asked where was it stated she was changing at the fraction of a second. The "fraction of a second" was mostly used to indicate Monica's MFTL speed through out the entire comic serie as you can see here.

No Caption Provided

Here again while in human form, she transported the Beyonder and the entire Avengers team miles away to Jericho's house in fractions of a second before they could realize it. That's a superbbattle removal speed feat Wonder Woman can't even replicate. The aftermath of Monica's intense speed also upsets Black Knight's stomach.

No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PyroFN

@scarlet_wiccan: I personally am not on the train of Monica always being consistently MFTL+ in every form and I still need to do Research on “speed of thought” in comics. But I am pretty certain it makes no difference whether it’s a normal human or a superhero, due to the simple fact that the body responds at a much slower rate.

It’s why characters like Invisible Woman and Jean can out-react bombs, speedsters, and even block energy beams consistently (even if we don’t say the energy beams are light speed, we can still say they are faster than most humans can react).

(This of course barring characters who specifically have the power to speed up their thoughts and processing speeds.)

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jcomics2000:

Yeah, I'm fully aware of Monica being tagged by humans sometimes and that happens mostly because Monica wasn't that battle-hardened or bloodlusted in that battle. But here in this thread, we are talking "bloodlusted" where both fighters are willing to kill the other. But hey, it is a comic thing. Even Wonder Woman got her own inconsistency as well. For instance: being struck by bullets or being tackled by wolves.

Even recently Monica wasn't operating at anywhere near light speed in combat and that's why consistency is important to know what anti-feats are

And you just asked where was it stated she was changing at the fraction of a second. The "fraction of a second" was mostly used to indicate Monica's MFTL speed through out the entire comic serie as you can see here.

I'm specifically talking about her combat speed

Here again while in human form, she transported the Beyonder and the entire Avengers team miles away to Jericho's house in fractions of a second before they could realize it. That's a superbbattle removal speed feat Wonder Woman can't even replicate. The aftermath of Monica's intense speed also upsets Black Knight's stomach

In her solo it seems that she doesn't use her light form anymore so you may be right but she doesn't seem very fast in combat situations like at all so I'm not sure why it's not translating

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@scarlet_wiccan: I personally am not on the train of Monica always being consistently MFTL+ in every form and I still need to do Research on “speed of thought” in comics. But I am pretty certain it makes no difference whether it’s a normal human or a superhero, due to the simple fact that the body responds at a much slower rate.

It’s why characters like Invisible Woman and Jean can out-react bombs, speedsters, and even block energy beams consistently (even if we don’t say the energy beams are light speed, we can still say they are faster than most humans can react).

(This of course barring characters who specifically have the power to speed up their thoughts and processing speeds.)

Yeah, I agree certain characters definitely have reflexes above average human standards but I just find the speed of thought = MFTL argument a bit outlandish

JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By JComics2000

@scarlet_wiccan said:

@jcomics2000:

Even recently Monica wasn't operating at anywhere near light speed in combat and that's why consistency is important to know what anti-feats are

I'm specifically talking about her combat speed

Here again while in human form, she transported the Beyonder and the entire Avengers team miles away to Jericho's house in fractions of a second before they could realize it. That's a superbbattle removal speed feat Wonder Woman can't even replicate. The aftermath of Monica's intense speed also upsets Black Knight's stomach

In her solo it seems that she doesn't use her light form anymore so you may be right but she doesn't seem very fast in combat situations like at all so I'm not sure why it's not translating

You've read the solo series and still didn't see Monica's MFTL combat speed.

I WILL SHOW YOU.

In the first issue, Monica Rambeau and Spider-Man were fighting Dr. Yesenia Rosario aka The Hinge (a master scientist who fuses herself with Ms. Marvel's stretchy powers and Spider-Man's Spider sense).

In the first scan, Monica was charging up against the Hinge from behind at her average lightspeed and was surprised to see that Hinge was able to easily evade her attack using her Spider-Sense. Even Spider-Man stated that it was difficult to lay a punch on Hinge because she can easily sense their incoming attacks.

Later on, Monica Rambeau proved to Spider-Man that she's been holding back all along and went full MFTL againt Hinge to the point Hinge's Spider-Sense can't track her.

We all know the insane combat feats of Spider-Sense. It's Spider-Man's main asset during combat. Spider-Man can easily react to bullets, laser, explosions, energy blast, speedsters like Quicksilver and yet Monica Rambeau went massively faster beyond its limit.

Edited: I made a wrong order of the scans. The last scan was supposed to be the first scan. My bad.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

Yeah, I agree certain characters definitely have reflexes above average human standards but I just find the speed of thought = MFTL argument a bit outlandish

Technically, reflexes are slower in Theory because of how much slower bodily response is.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19:

The only time I read a comic with her was when she stalemated Gamora who I don't consider a high-tier so I don't know

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Scarlet_Wiccan

@jcomics2000:

In the first scan, Monica was charging up against the Hinge from behind at her average lightspeed and was surprised to see that Hinge was able to easily evade her attack using her Spider-Sense. Even Spider-Man stated that it was difficult to lay a punch on Hinge because she can easily sense their incoming attacks.

I don't think she was moving at light speed, She recently had the same issue in Thunderbolts multiple times where her speed wasn't an advantage in fights against characters way slower than light

Later on, Monica Rambeau proved to Spider-Man that she's been holding back all along and went full MFTL againt Hinge to the point Hinge's Spider-Sense can't track her.

Again, It's not specified what speed she's going at and Hinge even tagged Monica with a punch and usually you can't hold back your reactions

We all know the insane combat feats of Spider-Sense. It's Spider-Man's main asset during combat. Spider-Man can easily react to bullets, laser, explosions, energy blast, speedsters like Quicksilver and yet Monica Rambeau went massively faster beyond its limit

Still in a lot of her fights she's not blitzing people or doesn't seem to have any speed advantage against established characters, for example Moonstone had no issue intercepting her blast in her solo