Yor Forger VS MCU Captain America

• 150 results
GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@gangorca: my guy what nobody cares about you thread I don’t even need to click it to know all is you lowballing and picking out bad visuals or anti feats

People do that all the time point is cap has to many feats/scaling to not be a mid tier end of discussion

Actually, it was a wank thread. I purposefully gassed the fuck out of Cap in ways that make absolutely no sense, kind of like what you are doing now.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:
@xd_ist said:
@gangorca said:

@xd_ist:

Captain America can hurt Iron Man. The same Iron Man who nosold THIS explosion in his first armor

welcome to logic

That explosion would unironically kill Cap though. Hurting Iron Man with a vibranium shield doesn't mean he scales to Iron Man's feats.

It does mean that Cap's punches would be superior to that explosion though

No it doesn't. Super soldiers can tank each others punches yet they've died to far less than that explosion. Basic scaling, that explosion is above Cap's level.

Cap isn't on the level of the average super soldier, he's far beyond that as the iron man fight shows

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By GangOrca

@xd_ist:

I read through your thread and I don't see anything wrong with it

No Caption Provided

Cap isn't on the level of the average super soldier, he's far beyond that as the iron man fight shows

Well, you are wrong to think that.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TBH even a lowballed Cap is ragdolling Yor. The shield is way too much, I don't see how she can bypass that.

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki literally no sold cap so that thread already started with a bad start

No Caption Provided

some of the feats are fine tho

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

@xd_ist:

I read through your thread and I don't see anything wrong with it

No Caption Provided

Well, you are wrong to think that.

Really man, did you even read my post? You can call me a clown all you want but I think my reasoning holds up.... Note that I never said I believe in any of it or anything.

---------

Why? He's consistently shown to be capable of handling people that can give Iron Man a good mid diff fight.

Anyways, even using lower end stuff, I think Cap has this. He's consistently able to send humans flying away with punches and kicks

Comparable with Yor
Comparable with Yor
This is also pretty good... another feat I think is comparable or even above Yor's level
This is also pretty good... another feat I think is comparable or even above Yor's level

And if Cap wanted to put her down, he could

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: yeah I see that and edited it because I already see you lowballing here and assumed it’s the usual mcu anti feat thread

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By GangOrca

@xd_ist:

Really man, did you even read my post? You can call me a clown all you want but I think my reasoning holds up.... Note that I never said I believe in any of it or anything.

Really doesn't matter. Anyone who thinks Cap legitimately scales to a black hole under any capacity is delusional.

Why? He's consistently shown to be capable of handling people that can give Iron Man a good mid diff fight.

I'm not saying Cap is completely far off from Iron Man's level. I'm saying you are wrong for thinking that puts him above other super soldiers when that has never been the case. Super soldiers all scale to each other in similar stat capacity (Red Skull to Cap, Bucky to Cap, Soviet Super Soldiers to Bucky, Karli to Bucky, John Walker to Karli, etc.).

Anyways, even using lower end stuff, I think Cap has this. He's consistently able to send humans flying away with punches and kicks

Cool, so has Yor. She's even done this with a speeding car.

I can at least agree with you there.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By GangOrca

@darkphantom9895:

Loki literally no sold cap so that thread already started with a bad start

yeah I see that and edited it because I already see you lowballing here and assumed it’s the usual mcu anti feat thread

It's a parody thread. Holy hell, why is this thread so dumb? Did you even for a moment believe that it was serious?

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

@xd_ist:

Really doesn't matter. Anyone who thinks Cap legitimately scales to a black hole under any capacity is delusional.

That's what I said in my original post and my reply here.... I underlined it here so you can read it better

I'm not saying Cap is completely far off from Iron Man's level. I'm saying you are wrong for thinking that puts him above other super soldiers when that has never been the case. Super soldiers all scale to each other in similar stat capacity (Red Skull to Cap, Bucky to Cap, Soviet Super Soldiers to Bucky, Carly to Bucky, John Walker to Carly, etc.).

I have trouble believing Red Skull could stand up to CW Iron Man... Cap in later films clearly becomes much more powerful, like I don't think first avenger Cap could send a person flying with a kick the way Winter Soldier cap would, he lacks the feats to say he can.

That's the point of me providing them.... did you read the captions?

I can at least agree with you there.

And would you also agree that the shield can block any blow from her? Not saying Cap won't be knocked back or that he would absolutely block every blow, but if he did block a blow the shield would block it, right?

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By darkphantom9895  Online

@gangorca:

sounds like name fallacy you assume because it’s cap he isn’t allowed to have good feats

I'm not saying Cap is completely far off from Iron Man's level. I'm saying you are wrong for thinking that puts him above other super soldiers when that has never been the case. Super soldiers all scale to each other in similar stat capacity (Red Skull to Cap, Bucky to Cap, Soviet Super Soldiers to Bucky, Karli to Bucky, John Walker to Karli, etc.).

all of which have their own feats especially Blonsky if you scale cap to him you can argue cap can rep his feats then this would be even more of a mismatch

She didn’t the car was coming at her all she did was kick it off it’s course cap is literally tossing a vehicle so hard that it breaks an armor car flipping the entire thing over

she barely did any actual damage to car itself some kick it was

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895:

Sounds like name fallacy you assume because it’s cap he isn’t allowed to have good feats

Sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about. It takes a special kind of dumb to think a guy that can be killed by guns, knives, and grenades even remotely scales to a black hole in any consistent manner.

all of which have their own feats especially Blonsky if you scale cap to him you can argue cap can rep his feats then this would be even more of a mismatch

Obviously Cap doesn't scale to Abomination. He only scales to pre-Hulk Blonsky who really doesn't really have any feats to add to Cap.

She didn’t the car was coming at her all she did was kick it off it’s course

Which she did because she kicked it with enough force to move the entire car, genius.

cap is literally tossing a vehicle so hard that it breaks an armor car flipping the entire thing over

Cool, though I should note the momentum from the motorcycle would've aided in that as well.

she barely did any actual damage to car itself some kick it was

Wasn't my point but whatever.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By GangOrca

@xd_ist:

That's what I said in my original post and my reply here.... I underlined it here so you can read it better

My point is that your defense holds no weight, regardless of whether or not you believe in it.

I have trouble believing Red Skull could stand up to CW Iron Man... Cap in later films clearly becomes much more powerful, like I don't think first avenger Cap could send a person flying with a kick the way Winter Soldier cap would, he lacks the feats to say he can.

Cap is literally the same guy in all of his films with no hints at any additional power ups, he just gets better at fighting. Red Skull lacks Cap's skills, but he has his stats.

And would you also agree that the shield can block any blow from her? Not saying Cap won't be knocked back or that he would absolutely block every blow, but if he did block a blow the shield would block it, right?

Yes, though she's also faster, I'd argue. I think an argument can be made for the fight either way imo.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By XD_ist

@gangorca said:

@xd_ist:

My point is that your defense holds no weight, regardless of whether or not you believe in it.

And that's what I was talking about in post 106....

Cap is literally the same guy in all of his films with no hints at any additional power ups, he just gets better at fighting. Red Skull lacks Cap's skills, but he has his stats.

In Endgame, A (Avengers) Cap gets E (Endgame) Cap in a headlock. E Cap tried breaking his grip but he wasn't strong enough. I think this shows Cap is like the rest of us, he gets worse when he idles around. I'd say the WS to CW era is his prime given the avengers work would be pushing him... this is reflected in feats.

Yes, though she's also faster, I'd argue. I think an argument can be made for the fight either way imo.

Yor does have the speed advantage, but Steve should scale above or to Black Widow in skill who is described as a master fighter in marvel's website. It's not like Steve doesn't have experience fighting foes who have a physical advantage over him either....

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895I just read some stuff do you actually think Cap is black hole level?

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dodging bullets, something Spider-Man does in his sleep, is being brought up as a game changer, and her volleyball feat got debunked to wall+.

Yeah I stand by Cap obliterating her hypersonic wall level ass, probably negs Eren Yeager and Aang for fun too

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dodging bullets, something Spider-Man does in his sleep, is being brought up as a game changer, and her volleyball feat got debunked to wall+.

Yeah I stand by Cap obliterating her hypersonic wall level ass, probably negs Eren Yeager and Aang for fun too

What does agmine have to do with this thread

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist said:
@kryptonianking88 said:

What does agmine have to do with this thread

Yeah mb. Dead horse.

I meant to say he slams All Might for fun.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dead horse is a crazy way to refer to him LOL

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist: I meant the topic lol. Is he still banned tho?

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Reaper4  Online

Captain America slams a motorcycle on her face

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist:

He was caught off guard from fighting Cap

Being offguard doesn't magically make the metal weaker.

Plus, honestly, I can't really tell if the arrow stuck to him or actually pierced him.

It's circled where it made a hole. It pierced and stuck there.

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap is probably the better fighter but Yor isn't far off and has a superior physics. She bodies him.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

Sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about. It takes a special kind of dumb to think a guy that can be killed by guns, knives, and grenades even remotely scales to a black hole in any consistent manner.

the feats suggest a character is that level then He’s that level you using a name fallacy to associate a tier with cap isn’t how this works

Obviously Cap doesn't scale to Abomination. He only scales to pre-Hulk Blonsky who really doesn't really have any feats to add to Cap.

pre hulk Blonsky so by your own words we can scale cap to his feats which would be staggering a charging hulk with a single kick

Which she did because she kicked it with enough force to move the entire car, genius.

my guy all she did was slightly move the car over with a kick nothing on cap level

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By darkphantom9895  Online
@xd_ist said:

@darkphantom9895I just read some stuff do you actually think Cap is black hole level?

No because he doesn’t scale to Loki meaning he can’t scale to the feat that he said makes him black hole level i just showed you Loki no selling cap above

either way this is massive mismatch cap has massively superior speed and can one shot her with a single strike and has a Vibranium shield

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_isT:

In Endgame, A (Avengers) Cap gets E (Endgame) Cap in a headlock. E Cap tried breaking his grip but he wasn't strong enough. I think this shows Cap is like the rest of us, he gets worse when he idles around. I'd say the WS to CW era is his prime given the avengers work would be pushing him... this is reflected in feats.

No, it just means Cap can't break out of his own headlock which is normal. Professional fighters can't break out of a secure headlock from an opponent with comparable strength.

Yor does have the speed advantage, but Steve should scale above or to Black Widow in skill who is described as a master fighter in marvel's website. It's not like Steve doesn't have experience fighting foes who have a physical advantage over him either....

That is true.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895:

the feats suggest a character is that level then He’s that level you using a name fallacy to associate a tier with cap isn’t how this works

It isn't a name fallacy, it's plain consistency. A guy that can die from ordinary weapons isn't black hole level. It's pathetic that I have to explain this.

pre hulk Blonsky so by your own words we can scale cap to his feats which would be staggering a charging hulk with a single kick

Staggered, but did no damage as far as we can tell. Obviously, Blonsky wouldn't compare to Hulk because of that and neither would Cap.

my guy all she did was slightly move the car over with a kick nothing on cap level

I mean, that IS one of Cap's best standalone feats but I digress. The point I addressed with the other poster was that kicking people far away (which they were using as a feat for Cap) is something Yor can also do and that she's even done it with a car.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365: I did some research and found the clip, yeah it certainly pierces him. Though, these are hawkeye arrows, the same arrows that can pierce ultron bots

No Caption Provided

Same arrow he used on Tony too, explosive. I don't think Ultron bots are weaker than the mark 1... maybe Hawkeye's arrows are just that strong. It makes his avenger status make a lot more sense aswell.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

@xd_isT:

No, it just means Cap can't break out of his own headlock which is normal. Professional fighters can't break out of a secure headlock from an opponent with comparable strength.

A Cap was very clearly superior...

Loading Video...

0:27, he sends E Cap flying away with a single kick.... 1:16, A Cap pulls E Cap's arm away super casually. A Cap was very clearly superior in this fight

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:

It isn't a name fallacy, it's plain consistency. A guy that can die from ordinary weapons isn't black hole level. It's pathetic that I have to explain this.

it is a name fallacy your associating a tier based on who the character is and ignoring their feats leaving them no room in your mind to be any stronger you believe if it’s cap or SpiderMan he can’t have good feats

Staggered, but did no damage as far as we can tell. Obviously, Blonsky wouldn't compare to Hulk because of that and neither would Cap.

my guy hulk was sprinting in one direction Blonsky runs and hits him with a jump kick completely stopping hulk dead in in tracks and pushing him back so your saying cap scales to this?

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By XD_ist

So the movie.... there's a clear comparison in strength you can make between Cap and Yor... I'm not gonna give any spoilers, but if you watch the third act of that and the third act of civil war, you would know what i am referring to.

Cap is MUCH stronger in striking...

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By XD_ist
@greysentinel365 said:

@xd_ist:

Though, these are hawkeye arrows, the same arrows that can pierce ultron bots

Not the armour. Notice Hawkeye always hits the exposed center of the chest, the underside of the chin or the eye.

Uh...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He pretty consistently does this... keep in mind these sentries are completely bullet proof. You originally said that since the arrow pierced him and mark 1 was bullet proof, mark 1 was superior... but now we see Hawkeye arrows are superior to bullets

I don't think Ultron bots are weaker than the mark 1... maybe Hawkeye's arrows are just that strong.

Depends. Some of the extended feats attributed to the Mark 1 are pretty nutty

You gotta be trolling... videogame feats man?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime haters trying to defend a sub pistol level fodder against a mid tier+ (no chance)

This should’ve ended the debate tbh

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@platinumchalice said:

Anime haters trying to defend a sub pistol level fodder against a mid tier+ (no chance)

This should’ve ended the debate tbh

Extreme highend for her, with this type of logic I could easily scale Cap to planetary

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist said:

So the movie.... there's a clear comparison in strength you can make between Cap and Yor... I'm not gonna give any spoilers, but if you watch the third act of that and the third act of civil war, you would know what i am referring to.

Cap is MUCH stronger in striking...

Spoilers for the movie:

Yor cannot hurt a dude who is just made of metal. Not special metal or anything just metal, at least it seems like. Excited to see the arguments to say he's stronger than iron man LOL

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The movie should've ended the debate... it really did give us a clear example of Yor's punches vs. Cap's punches

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist: you would never be able to give a quantifiable feat for cap that’s planetary, what you could do is abuse inconsistent scaling that doesn’t line up with his actual feats or intended power levels in verse. Which is hardly the same as the above feat

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By XD_ist

@thewatcherking: What if Cap no-sold a blow that shook earth? Would that count?

BTW did you see the new movie? It gives a clear example of why Cap is >>>> to Yor in strength

KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Highest end Yor Forger scaling

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Least impressive (holding back) Cap scaling

No Caption Provided

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist:

Uh...

Thanks for linking Hawkeye always landing eyeshots to prove my point

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Third is just caused by a high end explosive. No idea why you're hyping up Hawkeyes arrows.

but now we see Hawkeye arrows are superior to bullets

As projectiles no. The only reasons Hawkeyes arrows are viable is because of his extreme accuracy to hit vulnerable point or them having higher tier payloads.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist:

Uh...

Thanks for linking Hawkeye always landing eyeshots to prove my point

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Third is just caused by a high end explosive. No idea why you're hyping up Hawkeyes arrows.

but now we see Hawkeye arrows are superior to bullets

As projectiles no. The only reasons Hawkeyes arrows are viable is because of his extreme accuracy to hit vulnerable point or them having higher tier payloads.

Clearly you didn't bother to even click the link.... the head is completely bullet proof. Hawkeye is shooting arrows in their head in the gifs ive provided, not eyes or chin, the head... the same head which is bullet proof.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By XD_ist

Highest end Yor Forger scaling

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Least impressive (holding back) Cap scaling

No Caption Provided

Lol the entire episode was about her being crippled by that shot

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist: These are freeze frames from your gifs.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist: Yes. Freeze frames from the Gifs you provided confirm he hit them in the eye. As shown in post 142

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365: I meant the text.... and do you not have eyes? I can sorta understand saying the arrows in the first image are going through the eyes, but the second image? Cmon, man.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist:

but the second image? Cmon, man.

Its pretty clear whats happening. But to make things as simple as possible for you I found a 4k version and got the frame of impact

No Caption Provided

Very blatantly hitting in the eye.

XD_ist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xd_ist:

but the second image? Cmon, man.

Its pretty clear whats happening. But to make things as simple as possible for you I found a 4k version and got the frame of impact

A completely different scene with other ultron bots, really man???
A completely different scene with other ultron bots, really man???

Very blatantly hitting in the eye.

No Caption Provided

Cmon dude...... You aren't even bothering to show the same ultron bot in this image.