Can't post because of CV Error, any suggestions?

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

I'm trying to post this CaV Opener I've been working on for a while, but I keep getting this Error, anyone know what the problem might be?

PaleBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotcha

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 socajunkie  Moderator
Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vex_haid
Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: tried that multiple times, even deleted and edited some stuff, still didn’t work

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid: I’m hoping a mod can give me some answers soon, I’ve spent too much time on this for it to go to waste

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sauce_god31: having issues as well. You simply have to understand, this site, its dying and dying fast. Cant post gifs much anymore, large scans are a no go, and site breaking bugs that shut this site down for weeks to month time happen all the time since past 2 years.

This site is near its end. Sad but that simple. Debate forums in general are near dead. Sucks.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Post official reports etc

@sauce_god31: having issues as well. You simply have to understand, this site, its dying and dying fast. Cant post gifs much anymore, large scans are a no go, and site breaking bugs that shut this site down for weeks to month time happen all the time since past 2 years.

This site is near its end. Sad but that simple. Debate forums in general are near dead. Sucks.

If I got a dollar for every time someone said "CV is dying!!!" I'd be a billionaire.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kaijuking

@professorrespect: how is it not dying. The traffic is terrible, no active staff/devs working on articles. Posting feats is out right gimp compared to year back. Its "not dying"? You have low standards 😢

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: how is it not dying. The traffic is terrible, no active staff/devs working on articles. Posting feats is out right gimp compared to year back. Its "not dying"? You have low standards 😢

The traffic is bigger than ever lol. The amount of new people coming in is huge by comparison to earlier years when the site was a lot smaller by comparison: LA booming was a huge part in that. Devs and feat posting don't make a site "dead" per se, just more inconvenient.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kaijuking

@professorrespect: wait what? Where did you get numbers? Threads move painfully slow from what I seen. Its hard to believe.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: wait what? Where did you get numbers? Threads move painfully slow from what I seen. Its hard to believe.

Comic threads might move painfully slow but there's far more than what there was in the early 2010's

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 takenstew22  Moderator

the site shouldn’t have a track record of being so shit with bugs

But it does.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking said:

The traffic is bigger than ever lol. The amount of new people coming in is huge by comparison to earlier years when the site was a lot smaller by comparison: LA booming was a huge part in that. Devs and feat posting don't make a site "dead" per se, just more inconvenient.

I don't think that's true at all.

Google trends for "Comic vine":

No Caption Provided

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@power_hunter:Google trends don't say anything about traffic beyond a name searched. Most people come across it with specific forums on characters or CaV's, which wouldn't be covered.

You are also using "Comic vine" which is a different result to "Comic Vine" where the results aren't the same. It's a bad way to track progress in that regard.

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 230

#24  Edited By FicOPedia

If you are posting to a forum thread that you came to from your notifications, you may not be able to get your post to save. I had to go into the forum, click the same thread from there, and then it posted immediately.

If you took more than a few seconds to type your response, you may want to copy your text, refresh the page, paste the text back in, and then hit "post reply." It should save.

Other posts, I've hit the "post reply" button a 2nd or 3rd time, and it's gone through.

Has anyone on staff ever looked at the difference between the blog & forum text box, and the list text box? List text boxes have NEVER glitched on me that I can recall, despite what's going on in the forum, and I have never found the upper limit of how much text it can hold. I'm not a tech guy, but maybe there's something in the List text box's code that can repair all the problems with the blog/forum text box's code?

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I'm trying to post this CaV Opener I've been working on for a while, but I keep getting this Error, anyone know what the problem might be?

YH I've got the same issue...

QueenGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Comixvine is a glitchy mess. dont think much about