Hastily edited list-making and CSRF token whining from a thread now put on the proper board:

htpss1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

CSRF tokens seem to be broken if you try to make a large list all at once (barely <100.) If you try to refresh the page, you'll, of course, lose all the additions. I guess I should I have seen this coming but still, very, very, very, very, very, etc, etc annoying.

Still wouldn't post after I cut it down to 41. Maybe it's because my Internet cut out during the making of it? I don't know how this stuff works. I'll just make a new list and copy from the old one at this point and let the webpage go to digital Hell where I guess half of Comicvine's spaghetti coding lies like some ethereal rooting.

Now I'm remembering how the generally terrible search feature doesn't have a category function so I have to rely on keywords that it doesn't recognize in order to get what I want (I'm not.) I've had to go "screw it, I don't mean the first issue ever, I mean the series or the team or the character just pretend i linked to that" in the original list half a dozen times because I got sick of scrolling through tiny lists of like 6 things. Somehow I found the Fantastic Four (TEAM) the first time, this time, I guess I'm not so lucky! Oh, speak of the Devil. Right as I was complaining about it, I find it.

HINT: if you ever want to make a list involving the TEAM called the Fantastic Four, type "fantastic four" (it being in all lowercase is important, for some reason, I guess) and go to the fourth or fifth page and you'll find it.

Am I playing an old adventure game on this site or something?

Just noticed that you can add a duplicate character to an unranked list multiple times which is dumb and pointless. Accidentally doing that might have actually broken my list but again, who knows what we're dealing with.

Realized that I should have made a post on the dedicated bug reporting board. Oops. Sorry. I forget this place has one and go straight to whining here. I have given up on finishing my list tonight because it's given me a headache. And then I did put it here!!!!!!!!!!

Secret question; why does your name have to start with an alphabetical character on this site? That's the only reason why my name isn't 1976.