If you are getting 404 messages when you try to post

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#1  Edited By cbishop

On my FicOPedia account today, I had a heck of a time getting .Fic-O-Pedia: Fics of January, 2024. loaded. I had to refresh through 404's a couple-to-several times each to get it to load and save. To get each of the two comment boxes (the way I like to use those on FOP) I had to do the same thing: refresh 2-4 times to get the comment to load. Refresh 2-4 times to get the image to load in the comment. Refresh 2-4 times to get the table to load in the comment.

You might get it in 2-4 tries, it might take more, but refresh and patience are the keys.

If you get it saved, and your work is there, but then you open to edit, and it is not there, refresh the page, and it should reappear. Do it a few times if you have to, but I've only had to refresh it once each time I opened to edit.

I don't know what's causing the glitch, but that's what I had to do to get through it.

Oh, and PS: The forum is glitching too. Every other time I refresh the Fan-Fic forum page, the Fics of January post disappears. Refresh again, it reappears. CV is scaring me a little bit, but be patient with it.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had to refresh through a 404 notice to get this Bug Reporting thread to post. So, just know that it works. Hope that helps anyone having this problem (I know at least one other CV user was having this problem today).

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This problem appears to be resolved now. Thank you, CV engineers! :)