Why do my edits need to be approved again?

x_woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

I have over a thousand editing points, and for a while my edits went live right away. Now I'm back to having to wait for approval on my edits, and I don't know why. I keep getting a message saying that I'll get an email when I'm approved. Why am I back on having to wait for approval?

x_woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just submitted another edit and I got that message again, about the change being sent for moderation. My summary page says pending. Why do I have to wait for my edits to be approved when I have over a 1000 points? This is frustrating.

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#3 KillerZ  Moderator

Sorry for late message, the bug reporting forum is outdated and isn't checked often.

The reason was: you added an issue with a pirate site watermark on the cover. Watermarks on covers are not allowed, especially if those are scanner tags and pirate website names.

So you were put in the mod queue to keep an eye on, as most times people won't check their messages, or mod notes on their submissions.

x_woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't know about the rule about the watermark. So how long am I going to be in the mod queue? I hope it's not permanent.

x_woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerz: I didn't know about the rule on watermarks. So how long am I going to be in the mod queue? I hope it's not permanent. Now that I know about the rule, I won't do it again.

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By KillerZ  Moderator

Considering that you were warned twice about it, we'd like to keep you in the queue a bit longer, just to keep an eye on.