Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tdk_1997 said:
@black_arrow said:

@tdk_1997: Most of the ones where Reverse Flash is running. He is barely using his super speed (If he is using it at all because some movements were covered by Batman on the same time span)

Yeah, that is true but the same logic can be applied to it as to the moment where Batman punches RF - comic books.

It's a minor thing but It bothered a bit because at the start of the issue, he was doing it really well. To me It seemed that at the end he was running out of panels so he rushed it.

lukum123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@lukum123: They make it more confusing than it should be

All that's happening is Zoom from Flashpoint is back and wants to f*ck around with stuff, and some unknown force in the background seems to be pulling the strings

fables87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

I'm still not a fan of adding Watchmen to the DCU.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@tdk_1997 said:
@black_arrow said:

@tdk_1997: Most of the ones where Reverse Flash is running. He is barely using his super speed (If he is using it at all because some movements were covered by Batman on the same time span)

Yeah, that is true but the same logic can be applied to it as to the moment where Batman punches RF - comic books.

It's a minor thing but It bothered a bit because at the start of the issue, he was doing it really well. To me It seemed that at the end he was running out of panels so he rushed it.

For me, it wasn't exactly a problem because it still needs to be explained, but the whole appearance of Eobard from nowhere. Did the whole connection the mask and the button had made the spark that brought him back to life? Was it Dr. Manhattan somehow involved? It just seemed way too weird for me.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Rubear

@tdk_1997 said:
@black_arrow said:
@tdk_1997 said:
@black_arrow said:

For me, it wasn't exactly a problem because it still needs to be explained, but the whole appearance of Eobard from nowhere. Did the whole connection the mask and the button had made the spark that brought him back to life? Was it Dr. Manhattan somehow involved? It just seemed way too weird for me.

Eobard was already alive for a some time as New 52 Eobard. But after some energy impulse he regained his memory of his previous live and specifically about how Tomas Wayne killed him.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: I know that, he was part of one of Venditti's stories but I think this version that King and Williamson now introduced is a different one, an alternate one. There are two things that make me think this: first of all, Eobard is behind bars and from what we saw he could not escape and second, if he actually remembered what happened before Flashpoint he could've escaped earlier, as like maybe when Wally returned a few months ago.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@rubear: I know that, he was part of one of Venditti's stories but I think this version that King and Williamson now introduced is a different one, an alternate one. There are two things that make me think this: first of all, Eobard is behind bars and from what we saw he could not escape and second, if he actually remembered what happened before Flashpoint he could've escaped earlier, as like maybe when Wally returned a few months ago.

*Yawn*
No, he isn't a different one or alternative one. You may look at issue 19 of current Flash serries, specifically end of it and you'll see it for yourself. Energy impulse. Eobard regaining his memory and escaping.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
@tdk_1997 said:

*Yawn*

No, he isn't a different one or alternative one. You may look at issue 19 of current Flash serries, specifically end of it and you'll see it for yourself. Energy impulse. Eobard regaining his memory and escaping.

Wow, my mistake man, I had totally forgotten that it happened at the end of the issue. It's just that Williamson's run so far has been so forgettable that I remember just major things from it.

laughingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eto you get your hands on this issue yet?

Ezekael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:
@rubear said:
@tdk_1997 said:

*Yawn*

Wow, my mistake man, I had totally forgotten that it happened at the end of the issue. It's just that Williamson's run so far has been so forgettable that I remember just major things from it.

I've read the Flash since 1985-ish, Williamson's is one of the better runs since probably Geoff Johns was writing it. Opinions are opinions I guess, no matter how good something is there will be folks that hate it.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezekael: I don't hate it, I just don't find it entertaining. I think it's taking too much inspiration from the TV show and that is not a good model to have.

Ravengrey32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this issue about time traveling?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomkatie said:

Upon further fanboy introspection, I'm not sure how I feel about Bruce Wayne Batman meeting Thomas Wayne Batman.

It'd be cool to see, but I feel like it'd take away some of the tragedy of Flashpoint Batman and how he never got to see Bruce or the world he lives in. Thomas Wayne's death in Flashpoint was, in my mind, absolutely perfect, and I hope King can write this story without negating that emotion.

Well they ruined Barry Allen's perfect death from Crisis because Johns can't let go so I don't see why Thomas Wayne's would be untouchable.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't say "ruined Barry Allen's Death" they just changed it, much like Convergence and Rebirth changed a lot of things but making everything before canon. Still not as dumb as what Marvel's doing.

This story is pretty interesting.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@joshmightbe: I think Barry's death is massively massively overblown