Sakurakage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Chapter 1

First Kiss

It was a serendipitous encounter that brought Danny and Kathy Kane together. With her eyes closed, Kathy mistook Danny for a woman and went in for what she believed would be a tender kiss. Little did she know, her assumption was incorrect. As she opened her eyes, she found herself locking lips with a guy, Daniel.

Startled, Kathy pulled away, her cheeks turning a shade of crimson. "I'm so sorry! I thought you were someone else," she stammered, embarrassed by her mistake.

Daniel, taken aback but amused, couldn't help but chuckle. "No worries. That was actually my first kiss from a woman," he confessed, his lips curving into a sheepish smile.

Curiosity mingled with their mutual attraction, leading them to embark on a month-long dating venture. However, both Danny and Kathy soon realized that their connection, while initially intense, lacked the depth and compatibility they sought in a long-term relationship. Though they shared kisses and held hands, their flirtatious gestures began to feel forced and insincere.

In the midst of their dating experience, they found themselves engaging in fake flirtatious dialogues, trying to maintain the spark that seemed to have fizzled out. Their exchanges were filled with playful banter and exaggerated compliments, but underneath the facade, both Danny and Kathy knew the truth.

"I must say, your smile could light up the entire room," Kathy would say, her voice laced with feigned enthusiasm.

Daniel would respond with a smirk, replying, "And your eyes are like sparkling gems, captivating anyone who gazes into them."

Though they played their parts, their hearts weren't fully invested. The realization that their feelings were no longer genuine began to weigh on them both.

One evening, as they sat together, holding hands, their eyes met, and unspoken words passed between them. They knew it was time to have an honest conversation.

"Kathy, I think we both know that this isn't working," Daniel admitted, his voice tinged with a hint of sadness.

She nodded, her gaze dropping to their entwined fingers. "I feel the same way, Danny. We're trying to force something that isn't there."

In that moment, they made the mutual decision to end their romantic relationship. It was an amicable breakup, with a shared understanding that they were better off as friends.

As they bid farewell to their month-long venture, both Danny and Kathy felt a sense of relief wash over them. They had taken a chance, explored their connection, but ultimately realized that their hearts weren't aligned.

In the end, they chose to part ways, cherishing the memories they had shared but acknowledging that their journey together had come to an end. With a bittersweet smile, they embraced as friends, ready to support each other in their respective endeavors, knowing that their paths had crossed for a reason, even if it wasn't meant to be forever.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@sakurakage: You had 4 other chapters posted here. What happened?

Sakurakage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@cbishop: I didn't like the later chapters.

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 230