• 56 results
alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By alextheboss

Poll How did Frieza destroy Earth? (19 votes)

Just by physically pushing on it. 26%
Some sort of ki technique. 47%
It could be either way, it's too hard to tell. 16%
Results 11%

Here are the videos from the RoF movie and Super to form your opinion.

• 
Kisukez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Visually it looks like a physical feat, but the sound effect makes it confusing

Kyle24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some sort of ki blast

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

I mean he’s obviously using some form of Ki technique but he’s applying it with a basic slap. I don’t see why it wouldn’t be usable for his striking.

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ki technique head canon lol. Unless stated otherwise he quite literally just taps the earth and creates a shockwave which Obliterates it.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He just tapped the earth, made shockwave, and force exploded it. It is Ki technique in sesne that everything DB characters do is Ki technique(done with ki) but he just amped himself with ki to one tap the earth, which to be frank, is nothing really to characters at this level.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean he’s obviously using some form of Ki technique but he’s applying it with a basic slap. I don’t see why it wouldn’t be usable for his striking.

it's not that he can or can't implement it with his strikes (for example when he killed the U9 assassins by tapping them and then they blew up). I'm asking if you think it was just pure striking power/physical strength. Ki can be used to amp his physical strength still counts for physical strength, but if he adds some sort of ki technique attack on top of basic strength amplification that would count under the ki technique section.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 takenstew22  Moderator

He'S jUsT bUsTiNg ThE cOrE.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GreyTheJiren  Online

RoF isn't canon so it doesn't matter.

In DBS he clearly used a Ki technique, we can tell it by the energy way. Regardless, it is more plausible as Frieza has never demonstrated such physical feats.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 takenstew22  Moderator

In DBS he clearly used a Ki technique, we can tell it by the energy way. Regardless, it is more plausible as Frieza has never demonstrated such physical feats.

?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eredin12

@greythejiren:

What do you mean? He just tapped the ground, made a shockwave, and the earth exploded. That energy is from the force of his slap, everything started exploding. And Frieza never demonstrated such physical feats? Even back on Namek, he casually overpowered a blast from Vegeta that was above planet busting, and in Super, he matched base Goku after he absorbed SSG( that has a universal physical feat), and who with one punch, destroyed the universe-busting sphere he and Beerus made.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren: RoF was written by Toriyama himself and is canon to the manga. Super is canon to the anime.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@thedailybagel said:

it's not that he can or can't implement it with his strikes (for example when he killed the U9 assassins by tapping them and then they blew up). I'm asking if you think it was just pure striking power/physical strength. Ki can be used to amp his physical strength still counts for physical strength, but if he adds some sort of ki technique attack on top of basic strength amplification that would count under the ki technique section.

Oh right I get you. Well I don’t think it’s Ki amped physical strength in the way it would be if Thor or Hulk did something similar, it’s definitely some form of Ki attack. However I think in terms of results there isn’t much difference between using physical strength and using Ki, except maybe the former would imply you can lift more as well.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eredin12

@thedailybagel: Well unlike Thor or Spdier Man , dragon ball does not really have physical strength, in the sense of a static muscle strength that does not change, with them stats are entirely ki-dependent(expect maybe with Androis) . But I do not think this is ki attack in sense of blast or something such, he basically just tapped ground, made shockwave and earth then blew up. It seems pretty clear that it was ki amped slap, just like Beerus and Goku used ki amped punches to thretean universe in BoG.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@eredin12: I guess it’s not the same as smacking the ground and causing damage through the raw physical power of the attack, so I think there is a distinction to be made but it’s mostly semantics to me. In a debate I would still use this showing like “here’s what Frieza can casually do with a light slap”, I just wouldn’t use it to argue that he has crazy physical strength. Kinda how Iron Fist can do impressive stuff with strikes through chi but it doesn’t translate to his raw strength.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eredin12

@thedailybagel: I see, when you say raw strength you mean more of general/lifting as well right? Yeah I agree with that. Iron Fist is a good analogy for DB characters in striking sense. They could always strike very hard, but their lifting strength was never very good. It is better in anime than manga, where you have stuff like Goku standing in black hole, but it was never really near level you would expect for their tier.

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally ki db characters don’t have the raw physicals to destroy anything of that size with their punches there’s a reason pretty much every single db character in history does their dc with ki blast if it was as simple as flicking their hand they would do that instead but they don’t

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's caused by Chain reaction killing him and the blue Monkey in front .

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GreyTheJiren  Online
@takenstew22 said:

?

Got retconned by DBS anime, same as BOG.

@alextheboss said:

RoF was written by Toriyama himself and is canon to the manga. Super is canon to the anime.

Doesn't matter if it was written by him, it got retconned by DBS anime. Basically the same as Boruto movie which was also written by Kishimoto.

@eredin12 said:

What do you mean? He just tapped the ground, made a shockwave, and the earth exploded. That energy is from the force of his slap, everything started exploding. And Frieza never demonstrated such physical feats? Even back on Namek, he casually overpowered a blast from Vegeta that was above planet busting, and in Super, he matched base Goku after he absorbed SSG( that has a universal physical feat), and who with one punch, destroyed the universe-busting sphere he and Beerus made.

Frieza and others have physical strength from scaling to energy attacks they haven't destroyed planets with their physical strikes. Just because his punch is stronger than a Planet level ki blast doesn't mean his punch also blows up a planet. AP=/=AOE

Champa and Beerus have such feats but that version of Frieza doesn't even dream of scaling to their level and their abilities. Goku has that kind of feat only while clashing with Beerus.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@eredin12: Yeah exactly. I don't think it's striking power in the traditional sense because it doesn't scale to their physicals, but ultimately there isn't much difference in the context of a fight. So if Frieza can slap a planet and make it explode I don't see why he couldn't punch someone with Ki and output a similar amount of power.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eredin12

@greythejiren:Goku does not just have planet busting feat though, his punches were able to destroy the entire universe when he was clashing with Beerus, showing us that AP and AOE from strikes are on a similar level in DB, and Goku then absorbed that power into his base, meaning destroying mere planets with slap like this would be nothing to base Frieza who matched same Goku.

@thedailybagel: I agree, but I would say it does scale to some physicals, not lifting strength of course, but certainly durability, as DB characters could always tank their strikes and blasts and of course combat applicable striking. I think Wally West is also a good example because, even though he is not very strong physically compared to other high tiers or even mid tiers, he can still hit very hard due to his speed, that is why I personally call both what Wally, Iron Fist, and DB characters do just striking power, but as you said, that is just semantics at the end of the day. Anyway, nice talking with you.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

?

Got retconned by DBS anime, same as BOG.

When? Are you saying the movie itself ain't canon? Cause that would make more sense.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GreyTheJiren  Online
@takenstew22 said:

When? Are you saying the movie itself ain't canon? Cause that would make more sense.

That's what I said. RoF isn't canon, it got superseded by DBS anime. I think you are confused, I refer to the movies as BOG and RoF and the canon as just DBS as it is easier to make distinction when discussion both.

Because BOG and RoF were technically DBZ.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eredin12

@greythejiren: Also, if you recall, base Goku and Beerus clashing when they were just playing around would destroy earth as side effect, forcing Whis to intervene and stop them:

No Caption Provided

So again, it is safe to say that the argument that Frieza was intended to lack AoE just does not hold.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^Truth being revealed a 70%Beerus and goku was a Threat to Just the planet. lmao at Red/Blue god universal Monkeys.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By darkphantom9895

The fact that goku is supposed to be many times stronger then Bog god Goku means he probably isn’t universal and can’t replicate that feat

Also that contradicts the muh ki control argument to since they would destroy the earth if they were controlling their ki

anyway for those bringing up the beerus flash Goku physically can’t replicate those shockwave as they we’re getting stronger the further the went

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eredin12

@jimohkolawol10 said:

^Truth being revealed a 70%Beerus and goku was a Threat to Just the planet. lmao at Red/Blue god universal Monkeys.

Not only did Beerus never give any percentage in this fight at all, but the ones he did give in BoG( not here) turned out to be lies as well, with him just using a small fraction of his power. As for the destruction of the planet, ki control is the thing, point here is that even a tiny slip in it due to them being too excited can lead them to accidentally destroy Earth without even trying( and Whis did not say just Earth either mind you) unlike Superman, whom you wank all the time, but who could not do so even if he tired his best.

@darkphantom9895:

The fact that goku is supposed to be many times stronger then Bog god Goku means he probably isn’t universal and can’t replicate that feat

Fact that Goku is many times stronger than he was in BoG, where he had several universal feats, does not mean that he is not universal and cannot replicate what he himself did while much weaker. That in fact is something dumber than if you told me earth is flat.

Also that contradicts the muh ki control argument to since they would destroy the earth if they were controlling their ki

ki control is a very well-established concept in verse. When bloodlusted Saitama and Garou were about to clash, Blast also pointed out that it would destroy earth:

No Caption Provided

Does that mean it would only destroy earth? No, it simply means it would destroy earth too and that is what was most important in situation to him. Likewise, earth is most important to Goku( and important to Beerus too, due to food) so Whis points out that their clash will destroy it. Just like with Blast, it does not mean it would only destroy earth. Likewise, ki control is very well established concept. Point here is that it slipping to extant while they were distracted is what would destroy the earth. Normally when it is used, even much stronger characters than base Goku, like SSB or Broly , do not produce nearly as much collateral damage for same reason.

anyway for those bringing up the beerus flash Goku physically can’t replicate those shockwave as they we’re getting stronger the further the went

Can you think of something original for once? Is 2015 era trolling arguments that were debunked billions of times really best you can do so that you can be only person on this site to still argue that Saitama>Goku? Shockwaves were not getting stronger further they went, they were only less destructive around earth. Otherwise, they destroyed planets in mortal universe while doing nothing to Kaioshin planet that was much furhter away. And to suggest that shockwaves can be stronger than what made them is just uttelry stupid, their own punches were what was universal:

No Caption Provided

Same punch that base Goku used to destroy the universe-busting sphere he and Beerus made as well

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By darkphantom9895

@eredin12:

Fact that Goku is many times stronger than BoG Goku, who has universal feat, does not mean that he is not universal and cannot replicate what he himself did while much wekaer. lol. That is dumb to even suggest

it does because they are worried about destroying the earth yet being many times stronger then the feat they was worried about before

ki control is very well established concept, them sliping to extant while distracted is what could destroy earth. Normally when it is used, even much stronger characters than base Goku, like SSB or Broly , do not produce nearly as much collateral damage for same reason.

no the argument your trying to preach was that whis had to stop the, because they was going to destroy the earth which simply is not possible if they had perfect ki control also don’t bring up broly broly literally was an outlier contradicted the entire ki control argument since he was ramping out of control and even stated to not be able to control his own on power

Can you think of something original for once? Is 2015 era trolling arguments that were debunked billions of times really best you can do so that you can be only person on this site to still argue that Saitama>Goku? Shockwaves were not getting stronger further they went, they were only less destructive around earth. Otherwise, they destroyed planets in mortal universe while doing nothing to Kaioshin planet that was much furhter away. And to suggest that shockwaves can be stronger than what made them is just uttelry stupid, their own punches were what was universal:

Oh come on, why do I have to deal with this moronic argument from 2016 that has been debunked billions of times already and that mostly trolls ever argued? Shockwaves were only less destructive around Earth due to Goku trying to cancel it and save Earth, they were not in general stronger as they went out, as obviously shown by them destroying planets in the mortal universe and yet doing nothing to the Old Kai planet, or Old Kai himself, which were further away than anything in the mortal universe. So no, shockwaves were not and cannot be stronger than what made them, that is utterly stupid lol. Their punches themselves were what was universal:

debunked They weren’t debunked because you said so and yes the shock waves were getting stronger as they traveled the fact that it was less destructive around the earth literally shows that bruh watch your own show before replying their own punches weren’t universal it was going to take multiple hits to actually destroy the universe not 1 which isn’t universal and 2 they were both stated to be killed meaning they can’t scale to universes busting since they can’t even survive their own destruction more evidence that they got stronger over time and don’t scale

No Caption Provided

you don’t have to deal with anything you could just try not to wank db in 2024 and accept goku and crew was just never that strong to begin with

saitama blitzes and one shots goku even if you argue universe goku but this isn’t the thread to talk about that

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eredin12

@darkphantom9895:

it does because they are worried about destroying the earth yet being many times stronger then the feat they was worried about before

It doesn't, because ki control is thing for one. MUI Goku and Jiren were practically infinitely stronger than base Goku, and yet they could clash just fine with much smaller collateral damage due to that reason:

No Caption Provided

On top of that, as I said when bloodlusted Saitama and Garou were about to clash, Blast was worried about Earth being destroyed too:

That does not mean just earth will be destroyed, it means Earth will be destroyed too and that is most relevant to the characters in question. Furthermore, unlike in Beerus fight, where Beerus was fine with destroying the universe, here him and Goku were just playing around and not actually trying to destroy anything, the point being that even them slipping in ki control to extant due to being too excited can destroy earth. Just like SSB and 17, both of whom were much stronger than base Goku here, could accidentally destroy the island for the same reason:

No Caption Provided

Does that mean 17/SSB Goku are weaker than base Goku who could destroy Earth there because they would destroy just the island? Not to anyone with any logic. Rather, it means that with their level of power, even the tiniest slip can lead to such destruction. But SSB Goku/17 being able to accidentally destroy an island while fighting does not mean that is most they can destroy, and likewise, base Goku accidentally being able to destroy earth in the same manner does not mean that is most he can destroy either. None of that contradicts them being able to destroy much more than Earth when they want, like they showed they can very easily do. I am afraid you are as incorrect as you are incoherent.

no the argument your trying to preach was that whis had to stop the, because they was going to destroy the earth which simply is not possible if they had perfect ki control also don’t bring up broly broly literally was an outlier contradicted the entire ki control argument since he was ramping out of control and even stated to not be able to control his own on power

They did not perfectly control their ki in the situation, which is why they would destory Earth yea, but them not perfectly controlling their ki does not mean they did not control it at all. Neither of them wanted to destroy Earth or anything else, unlike in BoG, neither of them decided to stop using ki control all of a sudden, it is just that with their level of power, even the tiniest slip can lead to such destruction, just like 17 was worried about them destroying his island for the same reason, but that does not mean such destruction somehow contradicts them being able to destroy much more than the island or earth when they want, as they showed that they very easily can. Broly likewise can control his ki just fine, he did not want to destroy Earth, once he was in another dimension with no life, he dropped that and destroyed that entire dimension just fine.

debunked They weren’t debunked because you said so

They were not debunked because I said so, but because they were dumb, so people posted evidence and debunked it.

and yes the shock waves were getting stronger as they traveled the fact that it was less destructive around the earth literally shows that bruh

No, what that shows is that they were less destructive around earth, due to Goku trying to save it. It would make no sense for him to fight to save Earth only to destroy it. But that is not the same as them, in general, getting stronger with distance, which they blatantly showed that they did not do, when they reached Old Kai planet and did nothing to it despite the planet in question being much further than the planets they destroyed in the mortal universe.

watch your own show before replying their own punches weren’t universal

I did, and that is why I, just like about every other person, know that they are. Because the show itself blatantly showed and told us:

it was going to take multiple hits to actually destroy the universe not 1 which isn’t universal

it was going to take multiple shockwaves to destroy it, shockwaves are of course much weaker than what made them. The fact that mere shockwaves could do that, shows their punches were universal and I say that in the DB sense, where universes are far bigger than normal universes are.

and 2 they were both stated to be killed meaning they can’t scale to universes busting since they can’t even survive their own destruction more evidence that they got stronger over time and don’t scale

Reason two could die is not that they somehow do not scale to their own power(a fraction of their power in the case of Beerus) or something that dumb, it is because if Shin dies( which he would if the universe was destroyed), Beerus does too automatically, and Goku cannot survive in the complete void universe would be turned into. It has nothing to do with them somehow not scaling to their own power, fact that they can easily survive universe-busting power is very clearly shown both when they clashed there and later when they clashed with blasts which made a super dense orb that would destory universe not with shockwaves, but with one big explosion as a result of energy in that orb dispersing:

When orb in question exploded, both Goku and Beerus easily tanked it, before Beerus nullified that energy and turned it into nothing to save the universe. And when they made a second, even stronger sphere that could do the same, base Goku easily both tanked it and destroyed it with one punch. So yea, they can easily tank the universe buting power itself.

you don’t have to deal with anything you could just try not to wank db in 2024 and accept goku and crew was just never that strong to begin with you saitama blitzes and one shots goku but thisisn’t the thread to talk about that

I am afraid that I cannot accept something so stupid any more than I can accept that the earth is flat, for the same exact reason too. There is a reason you can count people who actually think that on this site on the fingers of one hand after all.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By darkphantom9895

@eredin12:

No, what that shows is that they were less destructive around earth, due to Goku trying to save it. It would make no sense for him to fight to save Earth only to destroy it. But that is not the same as them, in general, getting stronger with distance, which they blatantly showed that they did not do, when they reached Old Kai planet and did nothing to it despite the planet in question being much further than the planets they destroyed in the mortal universe.

Man you type way to much

no what it shows is goku is the weakest point of origin and the shockwaves get stronger as they travel which is why stuff far away is destroyed but the earth is fine Goku entire plan was to nullify the point of origin to prevent from creating shockwaves goku can’t manipulate the shockwaves to only save earth but destroy stuff far away that’s head canon

it was going to take multiple shockwaves to destroy it, shockwaves are of course much weaker than what made them. The fact that mere shockwaves could do that, shows their punches were universal and I say that in the DB sense, where universes are far bigger than normal universes are.

yeah multiple shock waves which they don’t scale to as they were explicitly shown and stated to get stronger as they travel

No Caption Provided

goku and beerus punch is the absolute weakest point of origin since they get stronger their raw ap or punching is unquantifiable

Reason two could die is not that they somehow do not scale to their own power(a fraction of their power in the case of Beerus) or something that dumb, it is because if Shin dies( which he would if the universe was destroyed), Beerus does too automatically, and Goku cannot survive in the complete void universe would be turned into. It has nothing to do with them somehow not scaling to their own power, fact that they can easily survive universe-busting power is very clearly shown both when they clashed there and later when they clashed with blasts which made a super dense orb that would destory universe not with shockwaves, but with one big explosion as a result of energy in that orb dispersing:

1 goku was just fine when he retrieved zeno in a void so what makes this case any different nothing it does have to do with scaling because they don’t scale to the shockwaves not hard to understand already explained why for beerus you’d have to prove that kai knows about the link between them and beerus and isn’t saying that because beerus isn’t strong enough survive which is heavily implied

I am afraid that I cannot accept something so stupid any more than I can accept that the earth is flat, for the same exact reason too. There is a reason you can count people who actually think that on this site on the fingers of one hand after all.

it’s stupid because that’s how strong the characters actually scale and not your fanfic hmm interesting take

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Eredin12

@darkphantom9895:

no what it shows is goku is the weakest point of origin and the shockwaves get stronger as they travel which is why stuff far away is destroyed but the earth is fine Goku entire plan was to nullify the point of origin to prevent from creating shockwaves goku can’t manipulate the shockwaves to only save earth but destroy stuff far away that’s head canon

That is not headcanon, that is what actually happened in show. We know that actually happened because we actually saw it, we saw them reach old kai planet htat was much further way than anything in the mortal universe and yet they caused much less damage there than to planets in the mortal universe, that were much closer to point of origin, which very obviously debunks the idea that they got stronger with distance in general. Goku was trying to cancel shockwaves all together, but before he managed that, he was able to make them less destructive around earth specifically to save it.

yeah multiple shock waves which they don’t scale to as they were explicitly shown and stated to get stronger as they travel

Repeating something dumb over again does not make your point look any better. As I showed with actual evidence, shockwaves were merely less destructive around earth, that is all context to what Kai said, they were not getting stronger with distance in general, and they sure as hell never got stronger than punches that made them, their entire energy come from that. The narrator himself plainly told us that their punches themselves were universal as I already showed.

1 goku was just fine when he retrieved zeno in a void so what makes this case any different nothing it does have to do with scaling because they don’t scale to the shockwaves not hard to understand already explained why for beerus you’d have to prove that kai knows about the link between them and beerus and isn’t saying that because beerus isn’t strong enough survive which is heavily implied

Goku was fine for a brief moment( and we do not even know how, it was off screen) , but he dies very quickly there, as shown by how Vegeta died very quickly once the earth was destroyed by Frieza. That is why Goku would die, not some moronic nonsense that he somehow does not scale to his own power. Beerus not being strong enough to survive fraction of his power was never implied at all except maybe in your mind, we quite literally saw both him and Goku tank universe busting power several times very easily in that fight as I showed, including an explosion that would destroy the universe, so given that only he could possibly die is his link to Supreme Kai, which is well established, so we have no reason not to think that Old Kai who was supreme kai himself before and who Beerus was not able to kill for that reason but just seal, would know that. And given that Beerus himself was perfectly wiling to destroy the universe and not afraid of dying, he of course knew that he would not die, as he could protect Shin with his energy-nullifying ability.

it’s stupid because that’s how strong the characters actually scale and not your fanfic hmm interesting take

It is stupid because, like pretty much every other of your take, it is just stupid I am arfraid. There is reason you can count people who think 5D Saitama who solos DBS on fingers of one hand as I said.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Destroyed a planet of 6D>Normal planet just by mistake at weakened state.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Planet explosion interrupted a Conversation with Clark inside the planet with no sign of Clark existing the planet before the explosion.

No Caption Provided

Clark just coming out unscathed.

So which planet has Goku destroyed?Oh wait his Godly blue equivalent died to a planetry explosion.

https://youtu.be/I8YcvUXqRCk

Lmao.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eredin12

@jimohkolawol10: You mean planet with no life on it, one where we have no idea how big that is, unlike with earth? It being in 6h dimension does not make it any more quantifiable. More importantly, Goku would accidentally destroy a planet without even touching it with just a shockwave, and that is indeed something Supes never could do even if he actually tried his best.

So which planet has Goku destroyed?

I would say that threatening to destroy the universe is better than that what Frieza could easily do all the way back in Z.

Oh wait his Godly blue equivalent died to a planetry explosion.

did we watch same show? Base Frieza, who is infinitely weaker, tanked it just fine. Ever since Namek it was established that the reason Goku would die if the planet exploded is fact that he cannot breathe in space, unlike Frieza:

No Caption Provided

Even you should know that tbh.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 takenstew22  Moderator

How many times does it have to be explained, and proven that Saiyans can’t survive in space and planet busting is nothing to Frieza?

People are still so desperate to lowball this series even a mere 2 months after its creators passing.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@jimohkolawol10: You mean planet with no life on it, one where we have no idea how big that is, unlike with earth?

It being in 6h dimension does not make it any more quantifiable. More importantly, Goku would accidentally destroy a planet without even touching it with just a shockwave, and that is indeed something Supes never could do even if he actually tried his best

Having no life doesn't make it less than earth or bigger (Even though has more gravity than earth) and Comic lore planet size is used to be Compared to earth size, unless it's size or mass was specifically mentioned. It's isn't goku shockwave lol,It's already the shockwave gots stronger the more it's spread and the very creation of the Shockwave didn't burst earth but caused earthquakes in a city.

I would say that threatening to destroy the universe is better than that what Frieza could easily do all the way back in Z.

Unquantifiable feat and outlier, Superman has threaten the whole DC creation>Anything Monkeyverse has to offer.

did we watch same show? Base Frieza, who is infinitely weaker, tanked it just fine. Ever since Namek it was established that the reason Goku would die if the planet exploded is fact that he cannot breathe in space, unlike Frieza:

No Caption Provided

Even you should know that tbh.

I know this ,The planet was already tearing most of it apart before the it's final destruction and Plot allowed friezer to live.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many times does it have to be explained, and proven that Saiyans can’t survive in space and planet busting is nothing to Frieza?

Ask Goku why he was with in SPACE with Beerus.

People are still so desperate to lowball this series even a mere 2 months after its creators passing.

Every one shall eventually passes away lol.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@jimohkolawol10: Not deep space. They were fighting in the Earth’s upper atmosphere.

For gods sake, Vegeta during early Moro arc flat out says Saiyans can’t survive in space. The series answers all this, and y’all still ignore it.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eredin12

@jimohkolawol10:

Having no life doesn't make it less than earth or bigger (Even though has more gravity than earth) and Comic lore planet size is used to be Compared to earth size, unless it's size or mass was specifically mentioned. It's isn't goku shockwave lol,It's already the shockwave gots stronger the more it's spread and the very creation of the Shockwave didn't burst earth but caused earthquakes in a city.

It makes it less quantifiable. If a planet is Earth-like, with water and life, it is fair to assume a similar size, sure, but if it is just some rocky planet with no official size, I see nothing that actually suggests it is earth-sized. King Kai planet has gravity 10 times larger than earth but it is clearly not as big. And as I already pointed out shockwave did not get stronger in general, as seen by it destroying planets in the mortal universe and doing far less damage to Old Kai planet that was much further away, it was simply less destructive around earth due to Goku not wanting to destroy it, but all of its energy came from their punches themselves, which were confirmed to be universal:

No Caption Provided

Unquantifiable feat and outlier, Superman has threaten the whole DC creation>Anything Monkeyverse has to offer.

Destroying the universe in 3 clashes is the definition of quantifiable and there are a number of other such feats,4 of them in BoG alone besides that clash, so the outlier claim does not hold weight either. Superman on the other hand not only does not have such feats without context to them, but let us not even get started on actual consistency given that you brought outliers, and yet for every feat above planetary level he has you can find many more below it. Clark is consistently planetary at best, and him destroying earth by accident with indirect clash would not happen even in his wildest dreams.

I know this ,The planet was already tearing most of it apart beforethe it's final destruction and Plot allowed friezer to live.

It was not plot, it was fact that his species does not need oxygen to live, while Saiyans do. That is why they cannot survive in space for long while he can, it has nothing to do with actual durability.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimohkolawol10: Not deep space. They were fighting in the Earth’s upper atmosphere.

Still space and showed no signs of struggling for oxygen.

For gods sake, Vegeta during early Moro arc flat out says Saiyans can’t survive in space. The series answers all this, and y’all still ignore it.

But we saw them in space lol,

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jimohkolawol10

@eredin12 said:

@jimohkolawol10:

It makes it less quantifiable. If a planet is Earth-like, with water and life, it is fair to assume a similar size, sure, but if it is just some rocky planet with no official size, I see nothing that actually suggests it is earth-sized. King Kai planet has gravity 10 times larger than earth but it is clearly not as big. And as I already pointed out shockwave did not get stronger in general, as seen by it destroying planets in the mortal universe and doing far less damage to Old Kai planet that was much further away, it was simply less destructive around earth due to Goku not wanting to destroy it, but all of its energy came from their punches themselves, which were confirmed to be universal:

Can't even comp what goofy your trying to make here,Comic lore logic if a planet isn't given a specific size or mass it's acceptable to use as compared to earth size and logic doesn't sound,Doesn't support means nothing, Neptune and Uranus and Co.does not support lifestyle either and the planet Superman was trapped in has greater gravity then Earth you just debunked yourself,Comparing some Small planet to Earth like planet greater gravity is just right down a downplay which you are still miserably failing at lol. They aren't universal at all even At high generosity of outlier it's was SHOCKWAVES NOT SHOCKWAVE.

Destroying the universe in 3 clashes is the definition of quantifiable and there are a number of other such feats,4 of them in BoG alone besides that clash, so the outlier claim does not hold weight either. Superman on the other hand not only does not have such feats without context to them, but let us not even get started on actual consistency given that you brought outliers, and yet for every feat above planetary level he has you can find many more below it. Clark is consistently planetary at best, and him destroying earth by accident with indirect clash would not happen even in his wildest dreams.

It's not quantifiable and an outlier and there's any other such feats except highball Statements,Superman on the other hand has bunch of those feats and higher than Zeno could even thought of doing and Goku is consistent at subplanetry and him Superman destroying the planet shows he got stronger as a Krytonian genetic support it.

It was not plot, it was fact that his species does not need oxygen to live, while Saiyans do. That is why they cannot survive in space for long while he can, it has nothing to do with actual durability.

His species allows him to live in space so! That's doesn't mean plot didn't save him from that namek destruction and Fought beerus in Space aswell not amount excuses will change this fact.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Eredin12

@jimohkolawol10:

Comic lore logic if a planet isn't given a specific size or mass it's acceptable to use as compared to earth size and logic doesn't sound,Doesn't support means nothing, Neptune and Uranus and Co.does not support lifestyle either and the planet Superman was trapped in has greater gravity then Earth you just debunked yourself,Comparing some Small planet to Earth like planet greater gravity is just right down a downplay which you are still miserably failing at lol. They aren't universal at all even At high generosity of outlier it's was SHOCKWAVES NOT SHOCKWAVE.

Can I see where it was said that in DC, unless stated otherwise, every planet is as big as eath no matter how it looks like? Neptune and Uranus are gas giants with no solid surfaces,unlike this planet. My point with gravity is that gravity alone does not tell us how big a planet is, hence why King Kai's planet has gravity 10 times greater than Earth, but is clearly not as big as it. Your point that it is an Earth-like planet with greater gravity would be valid, if you show me evidence that there is such confirmation in DC. And as I said claim that it they are not universal because of it being outlier does not hold, as you have 4 such feats in BoG alone and several after it.

It's not quantifiable and an outlier and there's any other such feats except highball Statements,Superman on the other hand has bunch of those feats and higher than Zeno could even thought of doing and Goku is consistent at subplanetry and him Superman destroying the planet shows he got stronger as a Krytonian genetic support it.

This is all just nonsense tbh. First, DB characters had planetary feats since the Saiyan and Namek saga, so the argument that Goku is sub planetary is not even worth entertaining . The Outlier claim has no weight, other than clash, their energy blasts also made universe busting sphere not once but twice in BoG, and Goku tanked and destroyed the second one with a punch; that is 3 more universal feats in BoG alone. Likewise, such claims about Supes are entirely unsupported by anything he actually consistently does or is intended to do. What he actually consistently struggles with is infinitely below the multiversal wank you could make.

His species allows him to live in space so! That's doesn't mean plot didn't save him from that namek destruction and Fought beerus in Space aswell not amount excuses will change this fact.

Beerus and Goku fought in the upper atmosphere, not actual vacuum. And no, plot never saved Frieza, I have no idea what that even means tbh, what "saved" him was his durability and the fact that he can survive without oxygen. Vegeta on the other hand cannot survive without oxygen.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online
@jimohkolawol10 said:
@takenstew22 said:

The Earth's atmosphere extends into "space"

No Caption Provided

There is less Oxygen the further up you get but it's still there. Saiyans are allot more resilient than humans so they can probably survive in more extreme environments, just not in a vacuum.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@jimohkolawol10:

Can I see where it was said that in DC,

It's par comic/Fictional lore planet size not even going to lecture you about this one lol🤦‍♂️

unless stated otherwise, every planet is as big as eath no matter how it looks like? Neptune and Uranus are gas giants with no solid surfaces,unlike this planet. My point with gravity is that gravity alone does not tell us how big a planet is, hence why King Kai's planet has gravity 10 times greater than Earth,

Irrelevant This just you in denial.

. And as I said claim that it they are not universal because of it being outlier does not hold, as you have 4 such feats in BoG alone and several after it.

Which are still outliers and not consistent just like In Both DC and Marvel lol.

This is all just nonsense tbh.

You are speaking it fine, dont blame your dilemma on me🤷‍♂️.

First, DB characters had planetary feats since the Saiyan and Namek saga.

More just like Roshi having Moon outliers feats this proves the outlier has existed since DB.

so the argument that Goku is sub planetary is not even worth entertaining .

It's never worth any entertainment but you people just kept stubborn and bias because of favoritism😭😭😭.

The Outlier claim has no weight.

It's not a claim but what logic used here in this site unless who so ever you followed backed then till now didn't apply senses when they "Introduced Consistency "but one monkeyverse must be left out ot it😂😂.

other than clash, their energy blasts also made universe busting sphere not once but twice in BoG,

Addressed and debunked.

and Goku tanked and destroyed the second one with a punch; that is 3 more universal feats in BoG alone.

Logically irrelevant.

Likewise, such claims about Supes are entirely unsupported by anything he actually consistently does or is intended to do. What he actually consistently struggles with is infinitely below the multiversal wank you could make.

Superman has multiple of that feat but You Monkeyverse fans would never allow it from any high tiers in Comic because of the so claimed and made up "Consistent" and now it's been applied to Monkeyverse you guys want to try and defend what you laid down for years now.

Beerus and Goku fought in the upper atmosphere, not actual vacuum. And no, plot never saved Frieza, I have no idea what that even means tbh, what "saved" him was his durability and the fact that he can survive without oxygen. Vegeta on the other hand cannot survive without oxygen.

GVB fighting in space lol goku didn't show any signs of being affected by the lower oxygen in the upper atmosphere. What saved friezer was plot and the vegeta thing has been clarified.

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimohkolawol10 said:
@takenstew22 said:

The Earth's atmosphere extends into "space"

No Caption Provided

There is less Oxygen the further up you get but it's still there. Saiyans are allot more resilient than humans so they can probably survive in more extreme environments, just not in a vacuum.

Any proof Saiyans has resistance than human? Sorry not buying that excuse.we had seen Pan first flight aswell.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren:

Doesn't matter if it was written by him, it got retconned by DBS anime. Basically the same as Boruto movie which was also written by Kishimoto.

The Boruto movie was retconned because both the anime and manga retold it. RoF was not retold in the manga, and all of the flashbacks of the RoF arc in the manga are scenes from the movie, not the anime. The DBS anime blatantly can't be canon to the manga as it has filler characters and references.

Also what is your criteria for something to be "retconned"? If it's the newest thing, the RoF special came out after the anime arc and has scenes with Goku Black in it, clearly connecting the RoF movie to the Goku Black arc...

There is not a single source that says the RoF movie isn't "canon."

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online
@jimohkolawol10 said:

Any proof Saiyans has resistance than human? Sorry not buying that excuse.we had seen Pan first flight aswell.

What excuse? I was showing you that your idea of "space" was a little mistaken. Pan's flight was also within Earth's upper atmosphere iirc. Obviously not nearly enough for humans but it's a scientific fact that there is still Oxygen up there.

You want proof that Saiyans are more resistant than humans? They come from a planet with 10X Earths gravity. Goku as a child before learning about Ki could tank flamethrowers which are as hot as lava. I'm not really sure what you are asking for honestly.