cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cergic said:

@mordhauextreme1:

Morty unfortunately sucks, plain and simple. Failed to sort shit out at his home planet, failed to work well with his legion at first (and later on as well tbh), failed to score any meaningful victories, failed to work alongside just about anyone, failed to resist chaos and the warp when he was the one hating it the most.

I want like morty because he's not a goody-two-shoe nerd (i don't think Guilliman is either tbh) and he's different from the cookie-cutting lame ones like Horus, Lion, Fulgrim and Dorn that's too one-dimensional or non-logical. But he's just .. sucking too much.

Not necessary, Morty played his part just fine during the early events of the Civil war, aka he followed horus' orders and unlike Angron, ddin't turn a swift victory into a big long drawn out fight ( again... angron )

Secondly his home world isn't to blame that's like saying Curze failed when he didn't. When they both left their home worlds were fine, but at the end of the day people are gonna be people and depending on the environment its gonna create whomever. Example we see in the pale king that Morty references this in saying that when he grew up on his home world, it was kill or be killed and Typhus makes it quite clear that again ( in other novels as well ) without mortarion they never stood a chance, they were just cattle being slaughtered at will, but because of Mortarion they were winning. I think you need to read more into his stories again, because in the Pale King for example, Mortarion ( oh the horror! ) uses a blitz to wipe out a faction ( The Order ) without skipping a beat ( despite the Death Guard doctrine of moving slowly but surely ) he understands tactics fairly well even in his older novels, the only downside ( which is part of his character ) is that hes too arrogant for his own good at times ( Khan, His adoptive Father, etc )

This doesn't mean he doesn't do his job though because unlike most primarchs he 1 has a decent track record of winning ( only "losing" to Khan with a double K.O first time around, stalemating second time around, defeating Girlyman and actually killing him with Godblight )

As for his Legion, his legion worked perfectly fine especially towards the end of the GC, but when u got bitch ass Garro ruining everything, then there's a problem. In fact Typhus had ordered Garro to be killed but Mortarion sided against it in hopes Garro would join him, but Garro being a Terran scumbag.... well that didn't happen. Most of his legion actually served him quite well despite high losses, just not as close as the EC, Ultramarines, Word Bearers, and A Thousand Sons. I mean ffs Khan had a close knit group for his legion, yet it was basically civil war for them and they weren't even affected by chaos like DG was. Luna Wolves was no better either. Dark Angels suffered greatly despite their knightly vows as well, so any mark against DG on that can be applied to several if not almost all legions besides Word Bearers and Ultramarines

When it comes to victories, yes nothing in the HH really showcased them off, the only known major battle they were actually apart of was the Starport they were suppose to take but didnt because u know why. Otherwise they had no major role other than joint operations with other legions meaning they did in fact work alright with them. Magnus the Red and the Thousand Sons were the only ones they were really paired with IIRC and Magnus was triggered when things ddint go his way so he left Mortarion before the fighting really took off

Lastly, for failing to resist the warp, he was gonna be stuck there regardless until he accepted the offer, can't really hold that against him and he saw his legion slowly dying because of it. They also were needed for the Siege of Terra as well, so time was against them as well

I mean there's quite a bit of context for most of this stuff, but Mortarion for what he had did fine imo. Unlike Girlyman who is a goody-two-shoe nerd because the GEoM saved him twice, and Angron gave a great break down as to why is as well. Basically he grew up on a planet that loved him and called him a God, while Mortarion and Angron were viewed as slaves or tools and had to rebel. I will agree with the 4 u listed as one-dimensional though

I mean, using that measuring stick, everyone bar Angron and partially Lorgar did their job then. But we all know Perty hardcarried.

What i meant regarding his world is, he didn't manage to conquer it. Sure, it wasn't easy for him, but still. It's an L. Especially the way Emps set him up and he went the way he did, anyway. Tantrums. Of course there are many sides to it. When you suggest i read up more on him in order to see things from the other perspective ... that's just as applicable to anyone lol, including your views on G-man correct?

I personally don't think it would make sense for him to lose vs Girlyman in that scenario, so him being amped to hell and back by papa nurgle against a G-man that's having a good weapon but no warp fuckery up front is pretty much cementing a win. I don't think it's a bad thing that it went the way it did though since it's not about Guilliman vs Morty there, but rather Emps vs Chaos. They're just proxies.

Sure you can blame stuff on Garro, but every primarch got their struggles and obstacles. Excuses or reasons, it's synonymous and it is what it is. Can't exactly give Morty a pass on everything if you hold other characters responsible and worthy of judgement for just about everything, like hating on Guilliman yet how is it G-mans fault he gets ressurected?

I don't hold it against Morty in a practical sense, but it's the constant irony and hypocrisy he ends up representing i think makes him sucky.

Everything got context. It's much more fun to stick to a trench ;)

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic:

I mean, using that measuring stick, everyone bar Angron and partially Lorgar did their job then. But we all know Perty hardcarried.

Angron was a lability is my point. Mortarion was never a "lability" he wasn't good nor bad. Even in Saturine where Abby and Perty were talking. He made it clear Fulgrim ( daemon prince ) and Angron were losing patience waiting and needed action now along with Abby himself since they were made to fight and conquer. Perty allowed it knowing the plan would fail but was still within acceptable losses. Mortarion was never an issue, he didn't care he just waited. He may of not gotten HIS part done during the Siege of Terra during the HH, but just about everywhere else he was fine. This ranges from his homeworld to current times.

Additionally this was also in fact that you said he didn't work well with others, but he certainly did. He did his job with Horus ( landed on Terra and absolute bodied the western side before laying siege to the Palace itself. He worked with Perty ( giving him Typhus as well, yes he mocked Perty for not fully embracing chaos which is odd but whatever ), then he works with MAGNUS to attack an area. He even takes Magnus' advice on how to make use of his powers and complete himself more ( implying he didn't fully understand the daemon aspect of himself and how to make better use of it than what he was already doing ) so he's capable of learning, then attacked the colossi gate to of which Magnus had his forces pull back while he went to infiltrated the Imperial Dungeon. Overall his track record of working with Primarchs isn't bad either, not the best like lets say Khan or Dorn, but still

What i meant regarding his world is, he didn't manage to conquer it. Sure, it wasn't easy for him, but still. It's an L. Especially the way Emps set him up and he went the way he did, anyway. Tantrums. Of course there are many sides to it. When you suggest i read up more on him in order to see things from the other perspective ... that's just as applicable to anyone lol, including your views on G-man correct?

No because what u dont seem to understand Cergic, is that I know everything. All the time, every day. Until you get to that level, u will never be able to say it :P

OT Mortarion was about to conquer his world or die ( die because he rushed things had he not; again due to arrogance ) and listened to Typhus they would of won which means at the end of the day plot went against him because the Emperor was going to show up. This is in all novels of his that refer to his storyline. He had thee LAST overlord to kill ( his adoptive father ). This is like saying Lion without help would of been a failure because he required Luthor to save him when he was a child. However unlike the Lion Mortarion wasn't given a healthy family he fought on the side of his Adoptive father until he realized what was going on and then went against him

Overall Mortarion for what he was given is more impressive than lets say ya boi G-man living a cake walk lifestyle :D

I personally don't think it would make sense for him to lose vs Girlyman in that scenario, so him being amped to hell and back by papa nurgle against a G-man that's having a good weapon but no warp fuckery up front is pretty much cementing a win. I don't think it's a bad thing that it went the way it did though since it's not about Guilliman vs Morty there, but rather Emps vs Chaos. They're just proxies.

He wasnt even that amped up, he was just a Daemon Prince, and that's no excuse because Magnus and Fulgrim struggled with G-man ( mostly cause G-man had the Emp's sword and in this case also had the emps sword ) so would u say then at that point that Mortarion is suddenly better than both Fulgrim and Magnus ( which ends our argument in the other thread :D which ik i need to response to )

Just because they dont got no warp fuckery doesn't mean shit. Angron has no warp fuckery, but I'd still take him over Magnus in a straight up fight from a decent distance away. Hell Perty fought Mortarion for a very long duel without no warp fuckery and did alright ( better than G-man and Khan ) which also brings us to Khan who took a double K.O to Mortarion who also has no warp fuckery, so idk man this sounds like a typical G-man excuse XD

As for the proxies, I dont hold it against Girlyman I have a problem with his actual character and "by the book" rules. FFS the dude almost started another civil war because he didn't get his way, that alone is retarded and not some "Struggle" or "obstacle" to overcome, thats just silly. Its one thing to discuss and work with people, its another to basically almost pull a Horus 2.0. Like I said Girlyman in his fundamental way is where i have an issue. Idc if he got rezzed by the emps it just means he relies on the emps to help win his fights which is fine, because it could of been worse ( aka Mortarion getting clapped instead ), but my problem here is that half the reasons you gave for why mortarion sucks is kinda iffy if ure trying to like him XD

Sure you can blame stuff on Garro, but every primarch got their struggles and obstacles. Excuses or reasons, it's synonymous and it is what it is. Can't exactly give Morty a pass on everything if you hold other characters responsible and worthy of judgement for just about everything, like hating on Guilliman yet how is it G-mans fault he gets ressurected?

I'm not blaming Garro, but I dont think you understand the "Garro Effect." When Mortarion runs into Garro again on Terra, what did he do? Did he go hulk on Garro? No he tried to get Garro to again join his side but Garro's big love boner for the Emp was too much ( cause u know hes a terran, the scumbags ) and thus CHALLENGED Mortarion to a duel, not the other way around. Mortarion ofc accepted and played with him, but in the end Garro was killed as well, so its not like Garro was some toss away trash. Furthermore even when Mortarion was again about to make Garro his slave anyway via flies, guess what? Garro was blessed by the emps and resisted it lol. In the end even Mortarion's victories, are actual victories because the writers have a lover boner for making Mortarion suffer lol

However I do blame mortarion for all of the side antics Garro did, but your point was that he didn't make the Terrans and his native homeland people work well together, which isn't exactly the case in the novels. Mortarion only butts heads with Typhus the absolute most because of what Typhus does later on. Its why current times Typhus can call Mortarion a bitch and suffer no consequences because Typhus is more favored by Nurgle than Mortarion is. I'm saying most of Mortarion's "struggles" come from his one flaw; Arrogrance which makes him human, however that's not my argument. My argument is, that mortarion himself has done a decent job, better than most. I mean should we go over the track record again? ( mind u this is HH and then post )

1. Stalemated Khan first time around
  2. Took a double K.O against Khan ( meaning if it was in an empty field they'd both be dead cause no one to save Khan this time because he was actually impaled by Mortarion and basically dead )
  3. Before the Khan and homies ruined his plan, he took over the Starport that Horus had ordered and this is AFTER Perty left the Siege not before
  4. Killed Girlyman and ruined part of Girlyman's section of the galaxy for a nice solid minute ( I cant remember if he perm affected his land with plagues including his home world ) but did in fact kill him
  5. Fall of Sanctia; Used orks to bait imps out to fight them, thus made all the orks explode with nurglings and nurgling like diseases, took over the entire planet in like 20 hours or something like that and then spread across the system for quite sometime

6. Battle of Kornovin; Kills the GK's Grandmaster as we both know then loses to Draigo which is again no small feat since the dude is absolutely broken
  7. Plague Wars; Spreads seven deadly plagues, one was complete blindness that... only girlyman could cure via his presence alone. For the most part plan goes accordingly until.... wait for it... a random little girl ruins their plans via informing Girlyman of the trap that Mortarion and pals had set up.... I mean how much more plot do you need to see Mortarion even in winning is not even given the idiot chain, just pure unluckiness itself happening to him lol. Regardless he still manages to murk Girlyman even after this and this wasn't even enough as the GEoM brought back to life ( ik we talked about proxies but thats besides the point ). Additionally said little girl was suggested to be a living Saint, so.... there's that. Anyway the war ends even after a 3rd of his forces leave ( this is prior to his fight against Girlyman ) as Typhus takes a nice chunk out to go fight somewhere else ( FYI Nurgle ordered ALL of them to go to the scourge stars but Mortarion refused and Ku'gath wanted to test his plague so opted out. ) In fact this pissed Nurgle off so much that as of right now Rotigus is top dog and Ku'gath got demoted. Mortarion was noted to be again unfavorable right now.
  8. Rust and Ruin: Defeats Peter Turbo in a long fight, which again is a big W considering Peter Turbo is no joke

This is most of his stuff that hes in and almost all of it, is in his favor the only other time he takes an "L" is his homeworld, but again he went from a pair of dudes ( him and Typhus ) to a full fledged rebellion that was on the brink of winning ( Again only 1 overlord left IIRC aka his Adoptive father )

Otherwise he was fine and as for the turning of chaos, u do realize Mortarion was the last primarch to arrive right? It also wasn't just him suffering but his entire legion and he cared enough to accept the offer in hopes his legion still lives on lol, so again... is it's really an L? No its not Cergic, DONT LIE TO ME!

I don't hold it against Morty in a practical sense, but it's the constant irony and hypocrisy he ends up representing i think makes him sucky.

Arrogance is perfectly fine to have, because if he didn't have it he'd be "perfect" in a sense. We saw this with his interact with Khan twice Xd

Like I said Cergic, until you achieve perfection like me, you will always be behind! XD jk ( Although serious note its always a joy to read urself even if we disagree )

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic said:
@kreigastartis said:

@mordhauextreme1: back from the hiatus

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@mordhauextreme1: I like Russ alot because A) Vikings are cool B) He has one of the best powers, like anti warp screaming C) He is un apologetic asshole. He knows he is a tool, and he likes being a tool, as long that tool is him kicking fellow Primarchs in the teeth. Gets him off, and he states as much to Malcador, Angron, and Magnus. I love that brute honesty only a true asshole can achieve. I mean Space Wolves vs Dark Angels that mimics Lion vs Russ is the idea Russ loved being a asshole and sees it as friendly fun, where Lion and his bitch kids see it as matter of seriousness and honor. LOL.

This your boi?

No Caption Provided

Anyway

Primarchs

No Caption Provided

This is not a bad list - i'd just place Horus down at the Frauds and argualy swap Fulgrim and Russ out (Russ got that sick anti-psyker howl which is too good to pass up) and i'd sign this one.

well to be fair I was judging out of who served there purpose thier best. Leman is supposed to the the Emperors executioner yet fails to do the one thing he was made to do. Horus is only as high as he is is because he was a competent general.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sirfizzwhizz: It's based in our reality. A perpetual fought in WW1 and there are other references. Again it's illogical to set up a the Imperium as diverse but the super-soldiers are almost all white. In universe it wouldn't happen. The very best are recruited and as long as you're human that's really all that matters so they wouldn't be cherry picking individuals.

Maybe diversity people were murdered out to near extinction? Dark Age and techno Wars on earth after all. Most diversity yo will get is green orks, blue tau, and multi color nids.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

controversial?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanguinius can hope to tag him but realistically he's too fast

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kreigastartis said:

controversial?

pffft Omni Man whoops that ass.

maybe the one who fought supreme does. Everyone other one gets diced.

Sanguinius can hope to tag him but realistically he's too fast

by I certainly don't think so.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kreigastartis: You also think every primarch is MFTL so I guess that makes sense.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1460  Edited By KreigAstartis

@eisenfauste: yeah pretty much when all the evidence points in that direction

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kreigastartis: If out of context excerpts are included in evidence along with clear hyperbole and outliers, sure. I'm not sure you have even read the books. Your scans look like they're from discord or reddit.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1462  Edited By KreigAstartis

@eisenfauste: not sure if your trolling but if so I'll humor you. If character A can parry, dodge, and evade light(i.e Las guns as the most common weapon in th setting) then they are LS/FTL. If character B can blitz character A then they are ftl comfortably. I have codex's from chaos Marines, tyrannids,Orks, grey knights, and custodes and currently reading the end and the death V2 and read through Eisenhorns books. If you don't want to except "evidence" from it's source material and write it off as hyperbole than that's a skill issue on your part.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kreigastartis: If character A is a non-enhanced human then it is obviously aim deflection.

If character A is an enhanced human it is obviously an outlier considering all the evidence of SM struggling with bolt rounds.

I have codex's from chaos Marines, tyrannids,Orks, grey knights, and custodes and currently reading the end and the death V2 and read through Eisenhorns books. If you don't want to except "evidence" from it's source material and write it off as hyperbole than that's a skill issue on your part.

So you have not read 99% of books where primarch and SM feats come from? Why exactly are you arguing about feats you have not personally read or know the context of? Go read some old Fizz CAV's about SM since you don't want to read the books. You'll at least see the cap on SM reactions which is consistently mach 3-5 (beginning hypersonic at best). They die to bolter rounds every day all day. FTL bolter rounds when?

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste:

So you have not read 99% of books where primarch and SM feats come from? Why exactly are you arguing about feats you have not personally read or know the context of? Go read some old Fizz CAV's about SM since you don't want to read the books.

I think you missed the phrase currently reading. That means through the Horus heresy. Hell even the comic books(which are pretty dope). Yet you are arrogant enough to assume that I don't want to read more of the books when on this sight its what im known for? Oh and have seen Fizzes old cavs and they are heavily outdated.

You'll at least see the cap on SM reactions which is consistently mach 3-5 (beginning hypersonic at best). They die to bolter rounds every day all day. FTL bolter rounds when?

This is what im talking about you yourself don't even know the lore. Bolters are hypersonic. And Space Marines consistently parry and dodge them. Even state they perceive them in slow motion. Yet here you are showing what you don't know, telling me my interpretation is wrong with very little to back it up. Fizz has admitted he is behind on the lore in the past. So im supposed to take your opinion because you clearly debated, sourced, read the books and supported your claim time over and over again? right.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kreigastartis:

This is what im talking about you yourself don't even know the lore. Bolters are hypersonic.

I said mach 5 didn't I? You know that's where hypersonic starts correct? Also unlike you I've read 50+ books so I know that SM get killed a lot by bolter rounds lol. A chaos space marine had to backhand a round from a bolter 20 feet away. He couldn't move in time and this isn't even consistent because they've been gunned down by those rounds from a similar distance.

Even state they perceive them in slow motion

They see objects in slow motion that kill them? Stop the wank.

Yet here you are showing what you don't know, telling me my interpretation is wrong with very little to back it up.

You literally haven't read any books. You don't HAVE an interpretation because you didn't even read what's happening. You ripped it off a reddit post and ignored any and all context.

So im supposed to take your opinion because you clearly debated, sourced, read the books and supported your claim time over and over again? right.

You haven't even read your sources lol. This is the equivalent of me cherry picking some data from a study I never read and pretending like I know what I'm talking about or am an expert. Facebook tier logic. Good god you haven't even picked up the Horus Heresy books which is all primarch and SM feats WITH context.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1466  Edited By KreigAstartis

@eisenfauste:

I said mach 5 didn't I?

You'll at least see the cap on SM reactions which is consistently mach 3-5

Mach 3 to 5 is what you wrote. Not 5 which is the barest of minimums. Don't move the goal post it makes you look very disingenuous.

They see objects in slow motion that kill them? Stop the wank.

Stop the lowball.

You literally haven't read any books. You don't HAVE an interpretation because you didn't even read what's happening. You ripped it off a reddit post and ignored any and all context.

And your proof for me not reading is What exactly?Cope dude.

You haven't even read your sources lol. This is the equivalent of me cherry picking some data from a study I never read and pretending like I know what I'm talking about or am an expert. Facebook tier logic. Good god you haven't even picked up the Horus Heresy books which is all primarch and SM feats WITH context.

nice accusations. Care to back up I haven't read the books? One? No? You have this level of insight is the equivalent of "trust me bro." No im not an expert and haven't read a every single book in the black library but to sit here and claim I HaVeN't ReAd aNythIng is it top tier logic at its finest. Stay mad. Do whatever it is you do on CV.

Blaze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

accurate. The nightlord being recruited into the Galactic Empire pretty spot on interaction too.

Blaze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blaze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blaze-:

They either have a pdf like i do of army books or regular books or they have excerpts requested from places like quora or reddit

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blaze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1: Yeah but how do you post the feats from the books into comic vine when debating?

Like this

No Caption Provided

and like this

'Surrender to me.' The Gardinaal looked back, his dead face inscrutable. 'No.' Anger hissed through Ferrus' lips. It had been explained to him that men blinded by rage saw red. Ferrus Manus was not a man. And when he looked upon the Gardinaal, carrying his sovereign defiance all the way to the foot of his throne, he saw only silver. An argent flash spread through the haze as one of Strachaan's weapons systems discharged. It appeared to drag as Ferrus focused on it, crawling from the emitter cell in the Gardinaal's shoulder as if blunted by the primarch's gaze. Time slowed to a stop. Fury cooled, hardened, cladding Ferrus' heart and muscles in an aching chill. He saw the particle lash begin to accelerate. He threw out a hand and caught it. Incandescent sparks sprayed across the dais as the beam exploded in his grip. The liquid metal sizzled angrily, churning, diluting the reddened metal around his fist with fresh silver as the last sparks sputtered through his fingers. Amar, a primarch's reflexes from receiving a particle lash to the face, blinked in hollow-eyed surprise. 'Leave us,' Ferrus hissed, as Strachaan began deploying additional hidden weapons systems.

-Warhammer 40k: Ferrus Manus: Gorgon of Medusa

Avatar image for masterofmatches
MasterofMatches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterofMatches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first one is the first part of Every Primarch

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofmatches: Dude that guy Alex is from Warhammer universe teleported into out world lol.

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1479  Edited By cergic

@sirfizzwhizz:

Him growling "I SEE YOU" gets me every time. Dude is a grey knight tossed into the warp and got spat out in this realspace

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Konrad Curze one is perfect lol

MasterofMatches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Has there been any new books worth reading? I’ve read some of the Heresy stuff, the Cain and Eisenhorn books and a few random old books. I’ve been out of the loop on 40k for almost a year now tho.

Blaze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

OMG, there's even a Trump Space Marine at about 0:05. Near the bottom right corner.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kreigastartis:

Out of principle, i think it's fine assuming it's due to a genuine concept and storyline-esque thing, and not added just to please the same crowd that was foaming and seething at JK Rowling for not being inclusive enough

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic said:

@kreigastartis:

Out of principle, i think it's fine assuming it's due to a genuine concept and storyline-esque thing, and not added just to please the same crowd that was foaming and seething at JK Rowling for not being inclusive enough

agreed.

MasterofMatches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic said:

@kreigastartis:

This imo.

I love female characters; Samus is one of my all time favorites, but I think its rather odd since the IoM has a similar core; although not as good in the stat's department but Sisters of Silence seem to cover this as well and they are already epic. It's like adding in Female Space Marines when they already have Sisters of Battle, I find it kind of a waste of time

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kreigastartis:

I love strong female characters ( u can see it in the few rpgs ive done ). However, It's beyond silly to me though and absolutely pointless since we already have BAMF SoS, Female Assassins, major female characters, excellent Female fodder ( Saints ), etc. It'd be like me saying we need a male sisters of battle ( we do..... ) because I want equality. It doesn't make sense nor should anyone demand it. I don't dislike the idea if lore had suggested it from time to time ( in which it doesnt ), but just to throw it in is silly to me

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1: its the blatant retcon that has bothered me. and the way GW has handled it

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1490  Edited By Cheth
sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't care. The IP will be ruin soon enough lol. I personally been playing Rogue Trader past few weeks, and the game is pretty awesome but buggy. I quit after reading it still Needs major patches and notice some broken quest lines. In that game there is plenty strong females. Argenta the Sister of Battle is highest damage dealer companion and Cassie the Navigstor is Insanely versatile and op in psy abilities. The Female Eldar Ranger is also insane good. They don't need dumb as female custodians. But GW wants to go woke that's on them. Next we have female Orks again. They used to be a thing but recon away for decades. Wouldn't be surprise to see them make a return.

Blaze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which means it will go broke

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

It’s stupid. Everyone has always had the option of building female space marines. You can build whatever you want in your army. They could still make the models. Just don’t change the lore. Don’t stand on the shoulders of the writers who established 40K, and tell everyone you knew better then they did. If you want a female super soldier, just go write your own fiction with it. Problem is, they won’t get any attention because they won’t be able to stand on the shoulders of the giants who made 40K popular, so no one will read/play it. Respect the source material like your fans do. Know your audience. 40K fans are so invested in the lore. Retcons like this will piss them off, and they’re idiots if they don’t expect it.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How long before GW introduces the Rainbow Guard as next Space Marine chapter?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1496  Edited By Eisenfauste

How long before GW introduces the Rainbow Guard as next Space Marine chapter?

They already did. Emperor's Children.

mutantheroic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1497  Edited By mutantheroic

My opinion is this, inclusivity goes both ways. We should also by that logic, have Archangelic imperial saints that are men, on a similar tier to St. Celestine by this logic, or better yet perhaps male versions of the Sisters of Silence or the male versions of SoBs, otherwise it's just bs and just keep the gender assigned subfactions of the Imperium maintained as there is 0 point to pissing off your fandom. Inclusivity must go the full brow imo.