Better Villain: Isshiki Otsutsuki vs Moro

• 54 results
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Better Villain: Isshiki Otsutsuki vs Moro (102 votes)

Isshiki Otsutsuki 42%
Moro 31%
Both Are Equally Good 11%
Both Are Equally Bad 16%
No Caption Provided

Who do you like more between the newest Naruto villain and Dragon Ball villain?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So far I like Isshiki more but both are still pretty new and things can change

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We should wait to see more

But so far

I'm liking Isshiki WAY more

Dangannopoopoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are equally alright.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moro started off kewl, as some mysterious elder mage introduction...but over time, he just got more and more average to the point I don't even really care about him at this point.

This, Moro is like that same old guy who's mysterious at first, then all he does is destroy Goku and Vegeta, then later on the Saiyan duo murk the villain as always. Thats just the kinda of vibe im getting from Moro, but he looks badass, menacing.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was expecting Moro's magic to have some weird or mystic nature applied like elemental constructs and generation or using powers based on the planet he is on but with magic power applied to the attacks like a water/sea attack draining energy. Or some other types of magical abilities besides energy siphoning and I guess a type of fusion by eating the enemy.

Not sure from what I've seen so far.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They were both good at the start, but Moro has just turned into another generic dragon ball villain.

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do agree that towards the latest chapter he has become a generic villain, but honestly his brutality and overall personality is simply awesome.

Moro humiliated everybody and that's something that hasnt happened in a good while. I could actually feel the helplessness for once since Moro has rendered their techniques to be useless against him.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Wushu59

I'm not a fan of Moro's new design.

His face looks too human and it doesn't go well with his other features. To top it all off, he has the most random color scheme.

Perfect Cell pulled off the humanoid face way better

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara wins

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Yes I agree, but Frieza>>>Moro. Moro is like King Piccolo 2.0.

VertigoStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki for now. Moro was better when we didnt really know much about him.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moro.

For starters, Moro has the better origin story. Isshiki lying bifurcated on the ground after Kaguya did him dirty is meme worthy and I can't take him hopping into someone's ear seriously. In fact, I can't his shrinking ability seriously. Lame power.

Moro also has more savage moments and could give even Frieza a run for his money when it comes to cruelty.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki

Moro started off cool but has slowly turned to an average villain but more brutal.

Frieza still reigns supreme

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moro is more interesting as a villain while isshiki's cooler(u gotta admit, isshiki's a badass).

Who's a better villain? Dunno

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majin Buu is the best Dragon Ball villain

I'm talking about Fat Buu not Super Buu or Kid Buu

Don't @ me.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

Don't @ me.

No Caption Provided

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

Don't @ me.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: If you are talking about Arsenal of abilities and uniqueness then Buu kinda stomps most of Dragon Ball

But to me Frieza's charisma is the thing that carries him

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wushu59

@gokukid2005 said:

@wushu59: If you are talking about Arsenal of abilities and uniqueness then Buu kinda stomps most of Dragon Ball

But to me Frieza's charisma is the thing that carries him

Frieza is the only Dragon Ball Z villain to have minions/foot soldiers. I guess so..

The guy floats around in a mini space pod that probably has a portable toilet. LOL

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ragegod
@gokukid2005 said:

Isshiki

Moro started off cool but has slowly turned to an average villain but more brutal.

What makes Isshiki above average? Genuinely curious. Not seeing a lot of reasoning from Isshiki's side here lol

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki turning into Momoshiki 2.0 Planet-Eater Moro > this guy.

No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki, although is not a big deal or huge achievement to be better than most of DB villains.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Isshiki, although is not a big deal or huge achievement to be better than most of DB villains.

Moro has accomplished more in the 2 months he's been out of prison than the 1000+ years Isshiki has while free. Please my guy.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@ragegod: Like escape from prison to eat planets and make a group of prisoner's servants ? Considering the circumstances that allowed him to attain any of that, as well considering each character's personality, visual, versatile, a backstory I'm actually interested to know, dialogues, a history about one of them that has yet to be fully explained and clarified by himself in the future, as well the fact the OP's question is:''Who do you like more between the newest Naruto villain and Dragon Ball villain?'' clarifying he wants to know our opinion about each villain to decide which one is better, I would still stick to my original claim, I having him as a better villain bothered you somehow ? I don't think you have anything to say to me other than try(and fail) to convince me Moro is anywhere close to an interesting villain, you're free to have your opinion, but better avoid waste your time to gave it to me for a character I don't care enough.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Yeah, maybe structure your response better because it's messy and all over the place.

Regardless of what, the title is "Better Villain" as well, so it does open up room for discussion. Moro is literally a better Isshiki in that regard. It can't really be argued since he's doing everything Isshiki is trying to do, only in less time. Suck up planets? He's done it. Stash a "backup" in underling. Done it. Making things happen > sitting on your laurels for centuries while sipping whine and tryna be mysterious. I see that still works on some of you though lol To each his own.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JOVIOLMA
@ragegod said:

@joviolma:

Yeah, maybe structure your response better because it's messy and all over the place.

No Caption Provided

Regardless of what, the title is "Better Villain" as well, so it does open up room for discussion.

Yeah, and the OP conclude it by saying in the topic:''Who do YOU like more between the newest Naruto villain and Dragon Ball villain?'' I gave my opinion on who is the better villain, couldn't care less about your thoughts on who is better since I didn't go against it.

Moro is literally a better Isshiki in that regard. It can't really be argued since he's doing everything Isshiki is trying to do, only in less time. Suck up planets? He's done it. Stash a "backup" in underling. Done it. Making things happen > sitting on your laurels for centuries while sipping whine and tryna be mysterious. I see that still works on some of you though lol To each his own.

That's cool, Moro has a technique that allows him to accomplish what Isshiki can't without the Juubi's seed or Boruto & Kawaki, that's a nice hax, the only thing I liked about him so far. I also don't like Isshiki cuz he is mysterious neither cuz he wants to suck a planet, already gave my reasons to like the character more than Moro in my second post. So do you actually have anything worthy to say here other than try to push your ''opinion'' upon me or....? Cuz truth to be said, I'm not interest in your opinion in any shape or form or in others users who want to pass off their opinions to others expecting to be proving a point in decide who is the better villain in a thread related to opinion, I already gave mine, so did you, anything actually relevant or noteworthy you want to say ?

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

Yeah, and the OP conclude it by saying in the topic:''Who do YOU like more between the newest Naruto villain and Dragon Ball villain?'' I gave my opinion on who is the better villain.

"I'm afraid to actually explain why I like this character" More or less.

Moro has a technique that allows him to accomplish what Isshiki can't without the Juubi's seeds.

Isshiki has a Juubi seed though lol But..laurels

So do you actually have anything worthy to say here other than try to push your ''opinion'' upon me or..

I think listing legitimate reasons as to why he's better covers that. Certainly much better than ridiculing DB villains as a means to deflect from addressing the topic. But carry on.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JOVIOLMA

"I'm afraid to actually explain why I like this character" More or less.

I already provided my reasons for saying I like Isshiki, if you want to ignore that, feel free though since this would make you feel better and sleep more secure, is not like the OP is obligating me make a huge text explaining everything I like about him when it's more simple to do what I did and GG. And truth to be said, not sure why someone would fear debate over a fictional subject when there's bigger things to fear(Like having a brother with a disease and see it kill him for 7 years not knowing when he'll get better only to lost him), are you talking from experience ? Why would you fear something so silly though ?

Isshiki has a Juubi seed though lol But..laurels

I'm aware he has a juvenile Juubi(Which in no point I have denied so far, keep up:''Moro has a technique that allows him to accomplish what Isshiki can't without the Juubi's seed''<---Pretty much only making clear he is unable to suck a planet's energy without a Juubi seed or without Boruto and Kawaki Otsutsuki's power), whose role I'm curious to know it will serve upon the next chapters considering it could have been used as a seed a long time ago but is restricted and is guarded by another Kara member instead of being turned into a GT like it was supposed to do, could be Isshiki's fear of engaging in combat with the shinobi world with Jigen's body and become vulnerable after his chakra run out, other plan with it other than turn in a GT or just use Boruto and Kawaki somehow once they become Otsutsuki so a larger tree can be made which he can't do with a young Juubi, which hopefully can be further explained in the upcoming chapters. And how you know I have dark green plants in my garden ?

I think listing legitimate reasons as to why he's better covers that. Certainly much better than ridiculing DB villains as a means to deflect from addressing the topic. But carry on.

I already did in my initial post for you, so I couldn't care less if you want to ignore that though, and I don't remember ridiculing DB villains, thinking is not a huge achievement to be better than most of them and claim I don't think Moro is better character than Isshiki cuz he doesn't fit the requirements I use to judge villains(personality, visual, versatile, a backstory I'm actually interested to know, dialogues, a history about one of them that has yet to be fully explained and clarified by himself in the future, the hype) was concluded by you as such ? Why do this bothers you, somehow having a different opinion than you and not being impressed by most of them is ridiculing them ? I think you answered my final question from the 3rd post as well.

@ragegod

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almost finished the Moro arch... I loved it.

Moro better story and more skilled fighter. The oldest and weakest version of Moro r. a. p. e.d Goku and Vegeta.

Moro is the definition of the baddest mother f*cker.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revisiting since both are dead

Moro was better. Clearly Isshiki's existence was for the sole purpose of supplying the true end game (Kawaki) with substantial power. He was incompetent and deceived from start to finish.

Also, Granola will be > Kawaki.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki was better.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod said:

Revisiting since both are dead

Moro was better. Clearly Isshiki's existence was for the sole purpose of supplying the true end game (Kawaki) with substantial power. He was incompetent and deceived from start to finish.

Also, Granola will be > Kawaki.

Facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can't be badass with a name like Granola.

PhantomRisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki is definitely the better villain.

Off rip, the dude is more badass. Said to be superior to the strongest God tiers from the show, and proceeding to one-shot our protagonists while maintaining his composure and politeness, only to be pushed to his arrogance when Naruto forces him to struggle.

Add in his unique capabilities, his badass design, and his extreme calm and it makes for an unsettling villain. I hope Isshiki’s story doesn’t end here, and he continues to grow. He has so much more to go.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Isshiki indeed feel more cool and entertaining to watch, at his core he is as boring as Moro , his goal was just to achieve PU boost power for no reason , lame

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off rip, the dude is more badass. Said to be superior to the strongest God tiers from the show, and proceeding to one-shot our protagonists while maintaining his composure and politeness, only to be pushed to his arrogance when Naruto forces him to struggle.

Add in his unique capabilities, his badass design, and his extreme calm and it makes for an unsettling villain. I hope Isshiki’s story doesn’t end here, and he continues to grow. He has so much more to go.

Facts

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

I think Moro might be my favorite villain in DBS, but he still ain't perfect. He had great potential and his personality along with his unique powers made him interesting, but by the end of the arc he pretty much became Cell 2.0 and spouted cliché "Argh I'm gonna beat you cause I'm stronger than anyone!" statements like any other villain.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Moro better because he honestly seemed more like a genuine threat while ishiki seemed like another Naruto and sasuke get done dirty boss

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hate to break to ya but he was nothing more than a plot device to buff other characters. Of all the Otsutsuki introduced this guy got the worst treatment.

No Caption Provided

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both exist for the sole purpose of being in a bad story that's sole purpose is to exist for money.

PhantomRisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: I disagree. I think of all the Otsutsuki, he was portrayed the best. A far more menacing threat than any other Otsutsuki.

Also, Isshiki is basically setting up the next villain. He set himself up to be avenged. I’d say that’s pretty cool.

Iron_Hand_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isshiki.

Avatar image for deactivated-61380ee6a7097
deactivated-61380ee6a7097

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomrisk: ragegod absolutely hates naruto so don't even try

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Isshiki