Avatar image for robert1ganvazis
Robert1Ganvazis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#952  Edited By Robert1Ganvazis

Guys, I want to make my own comic, like the newspaper template, but in design I'm 0, could you tell me how to do it? Maybe there are some videos, or training. If anyone is not hard, write in pm! I would love to learn. Thanks in advance for your help!

japkdownload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i remember i read a comic about football a long times. it says about a boy who played football so good, and he has difficultly then grow up day by day. Then become a super star of team. It's japanest comic. Pls help me

Bonecrotius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm trying to find a Captain America comic where he visits soldiers and gifts them an army vehicle. I think it was when Bucky was Captain America. He told the soldiers he was giving them the vehicle because he and Steve took a jeep during WWII and it gets destroyed after they promise to return it.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking for a Thor story arc, where Loki creates his own Mjölnir, and Mjölnir for his allies, in order to take down Thor himself.

I hear at the end Thor's Mjölnir is destroyed in the end!

MarS8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@japkdownload: Football as in: American football,
or football like "european term for soccer"?

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@referee said:

Looking for a Thor story arc, where Loki creates his own Mjölnir, and Mjölnir for his allies, in order to take down Thor himself.

Avatar image for johnygoesdowtow
JohnyGoesDowtow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bros, I'm looking for a webcomic this time. It's the best webcomic ever published on the internet, vertical long scroll and just one chapter. This is how the story goes: Our warrior dude is in love with the gal, she is not interested. The gal is kidnapped while the warrior dude is taking some flowers for his beloved one. Our brave dude then goes on a journey searching for his damsel. He is captured, becomes slave, start a revolution, become a type of pirate and finally founds his gal. She's married to a king and bored. The dude is in shock, gone was the sparkling gal he once knew but now she wants him, a brave warrior. He sees he evolved so much and became so much better than her. Now he starts to live, not for her, but for him.

I lost the archive with the story but am sure some expert in here can help a fellow bro. Ain't that right? Huge shout out, my beloved community. Google is not helping but I know you will.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

STILL!!!!

@referee said:
@referee said:

kildcmcti2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@referee said:

STILL!!!!

@referee said:
@referee said:

Alf131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you heard about "Kajko and Kokosz" Polish comic book?

Dye1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

@gunswordfist: I recently finished Planet Hulk and it was good to see the big green man out of the urban environment.

TheOblivion0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Pls, guys, help me to find this comic.

Hecigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking For Red Hair Bounty Hunter Woman in Orange Catsuit

I'm trying to find a comic I once saw maybe over a decade ago. I think it was a web comic I saw on Keenspot or Keenspace. There was this red hair Lara Croft like woman, the hair was braided I think. I remember an orange-white color schemed catsuit, resembling Kate Archer's catsuit. She might be dual wielding, not sure. She was a bounty hunter of some sorts. Not sure if it was listed under fantasy or sci-fi. I remember a demon like target with horns, at one point she seduced the target creature. No idea how long it ran or if cancelled.

Does anyone remember something like this?