Invincible (Prime Video) Official Discussion Thread

Avatar image for returnkaboom232
returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Very good....though now the Season is over and we gotta wait again..

Tbh it’d be better if they increased the episode per season to like 10 or somet

BalgoParks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinda disappointed we didn't get the Mark battle royale tho

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#253  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Yeah most of this season sucked. Being divided into two parts was bad as well. The finale though was bad. Angstrome vs Levy and Annisa vs Mark had nothing on Omni Man vs Cecil, Omni Man vs Immortal, and then Omni Man vs Mark. That was nuts, insane, and S1 gave us sneak peak to things end of Episode 8.

This finale had short and not as brutal battle with Annisa, and then Levy. Followed by alot of Puss footing getting with Eve that still did not happen. As well no S3 sneak peak. Just flat and felt like another episode.

Very disappointed 😞

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 Darkthunder  Online

Binged all 4 new episodes just now, what a great season. Despite the break ruining the hype, the writing stood strong and it felt satisfying. The jokes were quite funny and the tense moments were incredible. Animation is mediocre as usual but fight scenes did not disappoint. Excited for 3

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah most of this season sucked. Being divided into two parts was bad as well. The finale though was bad. Angstrome vs Levy and Annisa vs Mark had nothing on Omni Man vs Cecil, Omni Man vs Immortal, and then Omni Man vs Mark. That was nuts, insane, and S1 gave us sneak peak to things end of Episode 8.

This finale had short and not as brutal battle with Annisa, and then Levy. Followed by alot of Puss footing getting with Eve that still did not happen. As well no S3 sneak peak. Just flat and felt like another episode.

Very disappointed 😞

You thought the whole season sucked?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#256  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@thedailybagel: highlights was Lizard League vs Rex, Thraxa fight.... the short Angstrome fight was OK..... that's it yeah. Rest kinda suck.

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

S3 leaks

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In short:

•Brit is in.

•Invincible War is taking place between E6-7.

•Conquest fight is taking place between E7-8.

Mahfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Relativistic Angstrom or Portals with enough suction to pull in The Immortal tier characters?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Wolfrazer

@returnkaboom232: Hmmm….think they could squeeze them both in in just one season? Do we know how long the 3rd is going to be? If it’s 8 I guess they could do 4 and 4 though, with a 45 min run time of each episode I could see it working.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 Tektonic  Online
No Caption Provided

My take:

• From a character development standpoint this was a great episode for Mark and Debbie in particular
  • Tbh the battle with Angstrom Levy was kinda tedious and boring, the show has had much better fights and final battles
  • Though the exploration of the multiverse was decently interesting
  • Mark leaving the desert was resolved like way too quick and easy
  • Mark carrying a lot of stress and trauma moving forward will be interesting. The montage while flying was great.
  • Ready for Eve and Mark at some point
returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returnkaboom232: Hmmm….think they could squeeze them both in in just one season? Do we know how long the 3rd is going to be? If it’s 8 I guess they could do 4 and 4 though, with a 45 min run time of each episode I could see it working.

Wdym? They’re gonna have both War and Conquest in 3 episodes (4 at most). The whole season isn’t gonna be just the both of them.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@returnkaboom232: I dunno if that would be enough time for both, for just 3 episodes....guess we'll see how it works out though.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By thedailybagel
@wolfrazer said:

@returnkaboom232: I dunno if that would be enough time for both, for just 3 episodes....guess we'll see how it works out though.

They have to happen like straight away in succession. Invincible War leads straight into conquest without any break in between.

I think 3 episodes to cover both would be plenty, I doubt the first event would last more than an episode.

returnkaboom232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By returnkaboom232
@wolfrazer said:

Invincible War lasted a single issue in the comics. I think an episode and half for that is plenty if they wanted to flesh it out a bit more. Conquest fight is just pure hands for like 5 issues straight. Having the whole finale on that and closing is fitting.

I‘m not really debating what would be a better format to keep these stories in for episodes, since the leaks are 100% real and confirm Invincible War to be in episode 7 and Conquest to be in episode 8. Having some of episode 6 pertaining to Invincible War is simply just a guess of mine. We do know the main brunt of it will be in episode 7.