Last Naruto's AP?

• 121 results
Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just went back and checked again to be sure.

The tensaigan barrier would have survived the moon crashing into the earth and destroying it. It would have survived planetary destruction.

It has a curse.on it so that only people with Homura's blood can touch it or they get their energy absorbed.

Hinata didn't even.put a scratch on it. Naruto borrowed Hinata's chakra so that he could attack it and destroyed the barrier.

Doesn't this make his ap planetary? This is a clear cut feat on screen.

Or am I missing something here that the moon cut is framed as being more.impressive and Naruto even being moon level as blasphemy.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RDCDesmond

It’s a huge overlooked feat

People relying on Toneri Moon slicing feat when Naruto had a more impressive feat earlier in film

In the fact the Tenseigan Golden Sphere is a orb of huge chakra that can move the moon and survive the moon being destroyed. Toneri says even if the moon is destroyed they will be safe thanks to the chakra of golden sphere, as his own Tenseigan hadn’t manifested yet.

Hinata who received a portion of Hamura chakra planned on destroying the Golden Sphere but we know Hinata is fodder even with this chakra, so the boost would’ve made her stronger than the boost she received from 4th War BM Naruto But not that much more.

Then Naruto helps her with uncloaked rasengan, combining their attack they destroy The Golden Sphere. But we should know that majority of naruto chakra is responsible as Hinata couldn’t even dent the Golden Sphere by herself. So uncloaked Naruto Rasengan can destroy something that has Moon level durability

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto later battles Tenseigan cloak Toneri who could move the moon himself with his own Tenseigan and fight Naruto stimutaneously at same time. Toneri even stalemated a serious Rasengan from a fully cloaked Naruto when a non fully cloak Naruto Rasengan destroyed the original golden sphere that can survive moon being destroyed.

No Caption Provided

The last naruto AP >>> Tenseigan Toneri AP >>> Golden Sphere Durability >>> Moon level AP

Naruto and Toneri should scale to Moon+ level

And I don’t wanna stack but SPSM is stronger than BSM

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multi continental

The feat in question is surface level but it's probably an outlier, because he has no other feats on that level.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Moon was going to be completely destroyed, so it can't just be Multi-continental.

The force needed to destroy it would be at least Small Planet level

I've been saying the feat for a long time but I was called a wanker ;-;

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bare minimum Planet level

Since Toneri was going to bust the Earth

And Toneri covered himself in chakra that was going to tank the destruction of the Earth without a scratch and Naruto broke that chakra with one punch

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is it an outlier when this happens two years later with Naruto having two power boosts, another half of Kurama plus Hashirama cells, and has no contradiction since this is Naruto strongest appearance till date. I don't count adult Naruto since he is part of the Bortuo cast and we know how they have been treating the adult characters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj: Because he hasn't done anything on that level since.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do we know that when no one is sure how strong is Momoshiki or anyone in Boruto. You are just deciding that Naruto isn't this strong because two years before he was at this level and this is the level he should be. Like Naruto didn't just received a powerup or didn't train with his new powers. You know that in the war he only got them so two years with them is a long time.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It makes me hard to believe that the small rasengan from base Naruto is Planet Level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj:

1.) Tag me it's not hard.

2.) We can't assume things without evidence, show me some evidence that backs up planetary Naruto aside from this because we are assuming it's a outlier and trying to validate it.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It makes me hard to believe that the small rasengan from base Naruto is Planet Level.

👀

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: How is it an outlier? Your only reason to say this is an outlier is because Boruto. That's it. If this movie was the last and nothing happened, you would have no excuse to deny it. Boruto power levels aren't well defined and have been a mess since the start so really you either just accept this or not.

Regardless the fact that Momoshiki died to a rasengan while Kaguya didn't to a rasenshurikens should show the massive change. The rasengan killed him, destroyed mountains, destroyed the shinju stump.

That's a lot of damage for a rasengan so even if you don't want to call Naruto a planet level, there is no way he is still on continental level.

Oh, yeah. I didn't see the reply option and thought it wasn't possible on the phone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj:

Rasengan doesn't have a set power level it can be nothing great or if can have continental+ AP.

I've told you twice how it's an outlier, it's your turn to prove Naruto is planet level.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: You didn't prove its an outlier. You just said it is. I at least have the movie to prove my case. What do you have?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj:

He has no other planet level feats that makes it an outlier, you have to prove he has more feats.

You can't just say it's not an outlier with zero showings proving he's consistently on this level.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: This is literally the Last and the strongest on screen showing of Naruto. There is no more Naruto after the last.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So really no actual proof, just clear bias. The whole plot of this event rested on these things so you can't just dismiss it since its integral to the future. I don't really care what you guys think since I already felt that people here have been cherry picking from the beginning. You accept it or not doesn't matter to me.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj:

He has no other planet level feats that makes it an outlier, you have to prove he has more feats.

So characters now have to perform feats more than once for it to be a legitimate feat? Do you know what outlier means?

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Haxxxz

Planet+ at the very least since base Naruto's rasengan destroyed it let alone full powered naruto

KingBlazeGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj said:

I just went back and checked again to be sure.

The tensaigan barrier would have survived the moon crashing into the earth and destroying it. It would have survived planetary destruction.

It has a curse.on it so that only people with Homura's blood can touch it or they get their energy absorbed.

Hinata didn't even.put a scratch on it. Naruto borrowed Hinata's chakra so that he could attack it and destroyed the barrier.

Doesn't this make his ap planetary? This is a clear cut feat on screen.

Or am I missing something here that the moon cut is framed as being more.impressive and Naruto even being moon level as blasphemy.

There is your answer.

It has a curse on it an can only be destroyed by people with Homura's blood

Not anything else

Not Planetary.

Next.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wall level

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingblazeghost: wow, that's the dumbest answer I heard. Hinata attacked and it did nothing. There you go showing your.poor comprehension and talking about something you have no idea about. Naruto borrowed Hinata's help and then attacked it, destroying it. Unless you want to believe that Hinata suddenly became continental level or something, this whole feats is for Naruto. The curse only absorbs chakra while the barrier stops the damage and protects the castle.

KingBlazeGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By KingBlazeGhost

@asurakj:

Cause she not strong enough

Naruto is strong enough but he have to use Hinata chakra to do it

Moon crashing into earth has nothing to do with Hinata chakra

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingblazeghost: dude are you actually understanding the point. The barrier that Naruto destroyed would survive planetary destruction and Naruto broke it. He didn't use Hinata's chakra, he mixed his chakra with Hinata so that he could attack it. You can easily tell he was using his chakra since it's golden in color unlike the dark purple of Hinata.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokukid has mentioned this several times, the calc he had tagged to it has the feat as Small Planet level iirc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj: if he's planet level just prove it and stop crying. Give me consistent feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay:

An outlier is when a character does something that's above their normal power level, so yes you need consistent evidence that the character is on said level.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: outlier is when a character does something big but next time you see him, he can't do anything close to it or if Naruto had done this after a few weeks. That would make it an outlier since throughout the war he hadn't shown anything on this level. You are saying to accept that Naruto didn't grow in power after the war after having gained new power ups and training time. It's clear cut that Naruto was growing in power and he never reached his limits since he is still young. Also no need to reply since you are just going to repeat.

I am not whining about this since I just wanted to know why people ignore it. It barely gets mentioned in debates and only the moon slice gets brought even though that's the inferior feat.

KingBlazeGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By KingBlazeGhost

@asurakj said:

@kingblazeghost: dude are you actually understanding the point. The barrier that Naruto destroyed would survive planetary destruction and Naruto broke it. He didn't use Hinata's chakra, he mixed his chakra with Hinata so that he could attack it. You can easily tell he was using his chakra since it's golden in color unlike the dark purple of Hinata.

Planetary destruction has nothing to do with Hinata's chakra

Because of the curse, you need Hinata's chakra to destroy it no matter what

GG

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay:

An outlier is when a character does something that's above their normal power level, so yes you need consistent evidence that the character is on said level.

No you don't. Not after a time skip. Time skips speak for themselves that improvement and training is done over time, since that's typically the case with time skips(Naruto: The Last) with characters coming back stronger than they were. Ergo, it ain't an outlier. Especially combined with the fact that Naruto's base rasengan sent Momoshiki to space, and he stopped a beam that sliced the moon in half.

An outlier is Boruto jumping in between Isshiki and Sasuke while Isshiki was in the middle of stabbing him, he has prior feats from the same arc that contradict that and show you exactly what level he's at.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

This thread shall not die ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Avatar image for deactivated-60144ce28bd5e
deactivated-60144ce28bd5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay:

Time Skips don't omit the need for evidence.

Boruto doing that isn't an outlier lmao it would be PIS but even then it's not PIS because the manga clearly shows Isshiki not even moving the blade untill Boruto is already on top of Sasuke.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokukid has mentioned this several times, the calc he had tagged to it has the feat as Small Planet level iirc.

yep, you noticed...

No Caption Provided

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri Moon slicing feat Is country level. That thing would be an outlier. No one except Kaguya’s ETSB is planet level and that is vía statement.

Avatar image for deactivated-60144ce28bd5e
deactivated-60144ce28bd5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By citgo

That boi Toneri was wearing a tenseigan chakra cloak, correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure its the same chakra which was gonna protect his castle from moon & earths impact and Naruto legit one shotted him in BSM.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: Yep and yep.

But the novel changes it to plain ol' Bijuu Mode lmao

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By citgo

@gokukid2005: I think bijuu mode is more like a broad or general term for folks wit cloaks, the feat would still apply basically.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By citgo

@animefreak1: the novel made the feat even more impressive tbh lol

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone explain the differences between the novel and the movie?

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto In the Last has Moon+ AP

The Golden Tenseigan has at least regular Moon lv Durability as it can survive Naruto Moon being destroyed and it is 14% Hollow. So it takes something much stronger than nuking 14% Hollow Moon to destroy Golden Tenseigan.

Naruto not even fully cloak destroyed it with Rasengan. Even accounting Hinata who is fodder to Naruto, it wouldn’t make a difference if she added on her power. Naruto fully cloaked Rasengan stalemated Toneri Blast. So Tenseigan Toneri and BSM Naruto AP are over Moon level.

Terminator1738

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm interested in seeing how this plays out.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dog house level at best highballed with scalings and statements plus high end calcs

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rengoku said:

@batmanplusjay:

Time Skips don't omit the need for evidence.

90% of the time yes they do.

Boruto doing that isn't an outlier lmao it would be PIS but even then it's not PIS because the manga clearly shows Isshiki not even moving the blade untill Boruto is already on top of Sasuke.

Read the chapter again.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri Moon slicing feat Is country level. That thing would be an outlier. No one except Kaguya’s ETSB is planet level and that is vía statement.

You can't just not accept facts simply because you choose to think old statements still apply. Especially when they were said before new characters were introduced like Toneri.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster: You said it's an outlier, I told you you can't just choose not to accept facts. I'm not seeing why you don't understand the exchange. It's simple.