Do you believe in creation or evolution?

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you believe in creation or evolution? (162 votes)

Creation 38%
Evolution 62%

And why?

• 
rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also can someone debumk these claims?

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Loading Video...

TheStoryteller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe in a mixture of the two

Avatar image for deactivated-60ecdb28037bb
deactivated-60ecdb28037bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evolution, because humans evolved and so did many animals and creatures. Skeletons show the evidence.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By creation, it means everything was made at the same time? By god?

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

By creation, did you mean belief that a God created everything or belief in Creationism? Because, I do believe in a God who created everything. But, creationism is full mythology. So, I voted Evolution...

d^_^b

TheStoryteller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheStoryteller

@factg:Creation means that everything was made by a Supreme Being, at the same time? That's questionable .Hell the Big Bang could be an act of Creation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factg:Creation means that everything was made by a Supreme Being, at the same time? That's questionable hell the Big Bang could be an act of Creation.

True

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have an idea but I won't share it :)

TheStoryteller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factg: I don't believe either ones contradict the other.

TheStoryteller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factg: DM me it, I'm all ears!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Programmer98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evolution. I am more of a science person

KingLycaon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factg said:

Evolution, because humans evolved and so did many animals and creatures. Skeletons show the evidence.

Avatar image for deactivated-64969837cbeff
deactivated-64969837cbeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe in evolution guided by God.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redhood_jaytodd:

@factg said:

Can you guys debunk that comic above? is anything there false?

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos:

The first panel

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dyafXASoK-E

This proposed a new model for atoms where gluons are not necessary because the electrons are conecting the protons and there is no valence.

There is therefore no need for the theoretical gluons or for the strong nuclear force.or even neutrons

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One interesting fact I learnt recently is that Chimp proteins are 80% different to human proteins.

It is the proteins that bind to the DNA to mark which genes are to be read.

Also each zygote that is produced, inherits these proteins from its parents.

Avatar image for deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778
deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One interesting fact I learnt recently is that Chimp proteins are 80% different to human proteins.

It is the proteins that bind to the DNA to mark which genes are to be read.

Also each zygote that is produced, inherits these proteins from its parents.

Agreed

Avatar image for deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778
deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creation is true

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos:

The first panel

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dyafXASoK-E

This proposed a new model for atoms where gluons are not necessary because the electrons are conecting the protons and there is no valence.

There is therefore no need for the theoretical gluons or for the strong nuclear force.or even neutrons

Is that the only false panel?

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Biology is so confusing... I guess I chose the right path studying mechanical engineering 😂

I want to be a mechanical engineer in the future. Does it pay a lot? Is it fun?

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Baldur_Odinson

Evolution is proven, Creation can't be.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson:

Evolution from abiogenesis to humans can’t be proven.

Most of the evidence contributes to the opposite of that theory

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spareheadone said:

@baldur_odinson:

Evolution from abiogenesis to humans can’t be proven.

Most of the evidence contributes to the opposite of that theory

Then, it's a good thing majority of us don't trust that evidence.

Now to make peppered beef meatballs.

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos:

Tails that babies are born with are a result of spinal disease.

Some people say that loss of organs is evolution. I think it is stupid to have a term that encompasses everything.

No one knows how organs could have originally evolved.

Hulk-Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hulk-Thor

Creation. God loves you.

Avatar image for notthegodmadara
NotTheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creation

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is both Creation and Evolution not an option ? I mean could not the Universe be caused and Evolution of things on Planets both be possible ?

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kind of feel like the correct answer is both, if you think about lol...but I’m not an expert in these particular proceedings

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I believe in both. But I lean more towards evolution with a little help at the beginning from God.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I believe in creation. There's just no actual proof of evolution, as the scholarly Christian community harks on that fact; but, you have to be willing to not be afraid to have your bubble burst and simply look through the objective information. and, 'm happy to be on the side of the Bible, Jesus Christ, Christianity, and God. I'm objective so I'm always looking out, as it might impact on at least this aspect of my worldview.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#42  Edited By dernman

I lack faith so I can't say I'm a believer but I don't believe these things have to be mutually exclusive

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think God created our universe around 13.8 billion years ago and made life on Earth, but then after that evolution took place. There are actually many different types of evolutionary theories for Earth beings e.g. Lamarckian Evolution, Darwinian Natural Selection, Neo-Darwinian Evolution, Niche Construction, Evolution Through Symbiogenesis, Evo-Devo, Process Structuralism. I think there are scientists still debating as to what type of evolution they agree with. I find it shocking and mean that wikipedia would say that the intelligent design theories that former Cambridge University philosopher Dr. Stephen Meyer and Dr. Michael Behe have are 'pseudoscience'. I don't think it is pseudoscience, I think what Dr. Stephen Meyer and Dr. Michael Behe have to say about the issue are very important things and things that should carefully be put into consideration...this is not pseudoscience...both doctors have debated against renowned academics like Chemist Dr. Peter Atkins. Wikipedia shouldn't be fully relied on anyway, since Wikipedia has not fully informed the public of the truth in the Libya 2010 crisis and the wars between the Ceylon Government and the LTTE. Also, Professor John Lennox has debated several times against Professor Richard Dawkins and even that great mathematician Professor Lennox has scepticism on the fine details of macroevolution and he is a highly intelligent man and he knows what he is talking about and Professor Dawkins is fine with Professor Lennox's objections. I don't think the current theory of evolution is clear cut as many materialist atheist scientists are making it out to be. Yes, evolution did occur, but the precise type of evolution is not clear cut. I think it wrong and a sad state of affairs that powerful materialist atheist scientists are kicking out intellectuals and renowned academics from institutions and demoting them just because those particular intellectuals and academics have scepticism against the current theory of evolution. People should be more open-minded and investigative when it comes to investigating theories...you shouldn't stay in your same bubble. Many of these materialist atheist scientists hate God or the idea of God so they would do anything to supress any good evidence that shows that God could be involved and they use farfetched ideas like 'the multiverse' and even aliens just as a way to get God out of the way...this is not fair...those materialist atheist scientists should explore EVERY avenue...not just the avenues they are comfortable with. I think that there is evidence that the soul exists and that the soul and consciousness were gifts created by God, but materialist atheist scientists just hate God and the idea of God, and would never be open to exploring the soul and consciousness with enough depth. There are many great Chemists, Physicists, Mathematicians who are sceptical with the current theory of evolution. Plus, the amazing complexities of microorganisms and macroorganisms just get even more advanced as time goes on and gives new surprises...which keep changing the ideas on evolution...and could even be giving more weight to intelligent design. I have mentioned the different theories of evolution above, and I'm going with Theistic Evolution for the time being, the type that the youtube channel 'Inspiring Philosophy' is going along with, although (unlike many materialist atheist scientism scientists) I am open to changing my mind if new evidence comes to light.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to be clear, when I said 'the amazing complexities of microorganisms and macroorganisms just get even more advanced as time goes on', I meant that scientists are discovering higher complexities of these creatures as time goes on...which in turn, changes their understanding of things of course.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c4051044653
deactivated-61c4051044653

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe in creation, and evolution, I believe in creation more though, because of the fact, that us humans created billions of things, honestly I think that each generation naturally gets smarter.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe God through processes and systems created the universe. I do not however believe God created the Earth in 6 literal 24 hour days. Day is a term that can mean an unspecified amount of time. I agree that the Earth is several billion years old. Now evolution is a different thing. Yes there are many changes within a species that includes mutations, environmental changes and so forth. Humans have become smarter for an example. But I do not think a species can become a completely different species. Evolution dictates changes being made to ensure survival. It says when a species changes, the weaker species dies off. I find tremendous error with that because there are many cases in which both the supposed weaker species and the one it supposedly evolved into still exist and both thrive. I also find it particularly hard for this to apply to humans. There are too many nonessential functions of humans for me to believe we only got this way by evolving to be better equipped to survive. Humans can see in color (which as many animal species have shown isn’t essential for survival), we can sing, dance, express art, show gratitude, show self sacrificing love. We have bypassed instinct in favor of individuality, opinion and expression. It’s hard for me to believe that we evolved into that. What’s more likely in my opinion, is that a being who is also capable of these things put it in us to do the same

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a stange mix of transhumanists, satanists and atheists who want to get rid of the concept of God from the world. The most powerful people in the world seem to be anti-God. Mark Zuckerberg is a creepy guy, his shirt even had a symbol of 'The New World Order', which is a satanic Illuminati symbol, and his interviewers noticed it and even laughed about it to make light of the situation, but that was no funny matter. Recently the creepy guy renamed Facebook to 'Meta' and he wants people to join him in this virtual world which is identical to this real world...creepy stuff. Logic says that he wants to control people by getting a monopoly on the virtual world where he will have more control over people compared to the real world. Elon Musk has apparently had some involvement with some design which will put brain implants to 'enhance' people...this is again a very creepy concept and something that relates to this new Transhumanism stuff that has been talked about. I'm not a Christian, but I think the Bible has interesting things to say on this matter. All this new weird technological power stuff reminds me of The Mark of The Beast. Even all these companies trying to force people to do most of their transactions and work on their little smartphones is like The Mark of The Beast.

Avatar image for deactivated-629d3023b5b49
deactivated-629d3023b5b49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crevolution