Feminism or Men rights ?

• 185 results
thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Which of these cultures do you support ?

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Mens Right

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Jgames

Both should be the goal. Women historically have been treated unequal and less than man, that is just a blatant fact. Sexism against women I would say is more prevalent than men right being trample on. That is not to say there isn't any bullshit and sexism against man. I feel like when it comes to Court cases, it does tend to favor women more often not, which is unfortunate and should be rectify.

But yeah, support equal right of both to an extend. Since there are just innate differences like pregnancies, period and other stuff that should be consider when it comes to work environment, and not just be shrug under the rug. But at the same time, women rights should not take away man rights and vice versa.

Equal right is the goal.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-63348143d7cff
deactivated-63348143d7cff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh, once you separate the more extreme toxic elements of both groups, the two sides have a lot of overlap and can work together. There are feminists who have advocated for men's rights as well. Equality is the goal, but sometimes that message can be drowned out by people that think things are already fine as they are.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dshipp17

Fighting for social justice without unjustly trampling on the rights of others. As someone who has to list as a male applicant, injustice can and does exist, but, I think it's most objectively a matter of discrimination based on looks and it being something that's never addressed, instead, viewing this serious issue as a matter that isn't serious, when it's very serious, especially when disenfranchising someone based on looks are involved.

While that's still there, whatever hollow and shallow display of justice will just crumble until a real sense of justice is involved without hypocrisy being involved at a certain level; true justice has to always involve honesty and integrity. Thus, right now, I think it's men's rights that's under attack the most. I think true women's rights were finally realized after around 1995.

Going forward, in the present, it's matter of employment law, which has something in place against sex and race discrimination; however, I'm hoping that Biden will overhaul and update all employment laws, and also address regulating the job application process (along with updated legislation), the defamation laws, and starting a business with government assistance to include people with no income or background (housing assistance as well, especially addressing those years long waiting list and so called charities finding technicalities to collect end of the year bonuses in place of having distributed the funds out to help the poor and needy under circumstances that might not have been anticipated; for single adults); starting an explosion of small businesses that can succeed and breaking down monopolies.

The legislator needs to catch up with the administrative agencies and the courts, especially for overhauling the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB) and its primary reviewing court, as well as related circumstances (e.g. the thought of reforming and fixing the police should instead be directed towards this direction); schools, at the university level, as well, where you need to apply and get enrolled in a school of higher education (e.g. basically, two sides of the same coin, in terms of job applicants).

Biden and the legislator needs to take a very close look at court decisions that came about through adverse decisions against plaintiffs, where a court decision, including Supreme Court decisions, have been cited more that 5000 times and look to update and fix employment statutes like Title VII of 1964; basically, correcting for circumstantial evidence cases and destroying the barriers of entries into the courts against plaintiffs that have been developed by the courts and administrative agencies over the decades. The EEOC administrative component that processes federal employee claims is a little better but can still be overhauled and updated, where it relies on one of those often cited court decisions that were adverse to plaintiffs.

They also need to review the injustice that often occur against non-lawyer pro se litigants and get listed as non-precedential (e.g. look for and address injustices in these decisions); and, court appointed representation for non-lawyer pro se litigants in civil cases, as well as something like an employment investigation similar to the way the EEOC does, initially, as guided by some EEOC precedent, where they look to fix even many of those decisions guiding employment investigations, where a plaintiff faced an adverse decision, especially where there are many of these decisions and resolved summarily (e.g. this practice needs to be eliminated as much as possible).

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both. They should work in tandem. Extremist/radical feminists and MRAs can both fuck off. They're generally just misandrists and misogynists trying to give themselves credibility.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ecdb28037bb
deactivated-60ecdb28037bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless it's in music, arts, or actual mobility, I'm not generally that interested in movements.

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just Human Rights would suffice and it should be in the primary domain of the Secular Goverment and Legal Justice System.

Meaning the Government and the Law should treat people, regardless of gender, race, religion, ethnicity, etc ,equally.

However a free and functional society should have tolerance for any cultural/traditional, gender-related social norms and social roles that are nurturing and practical.

Meaning the Government should allow free people to exercise their right for self-determination and to determine the lifestyle and social arrangement that are conducive in their pursuit of their personal contentment and happiness as long as it doesn't impede on another person's rights.

If a family want to conform to the traditional patriarchal system of family arrangement, they should be allowed to do so.

If a religious organization observe a male-only applicants in their leadership position, that's their private relgious affair.

If a Beauty Salon want an All-Gay make up-artist, that's their business prerogative.

If the Girl Scouts only want girl members in their organization, they shouldn't be force to consider anything else.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

If the Girl Scouts only want girl members in their organization, they shouldn't be force to consider anything else.

I don't think they'd ever be forced to allow boys though I do remember the boyscouts were pressured to allow girls. The BS did eventually allow girls which made the girlscout pissed. Not that I blame them considering they're not a sister organization but a separate one

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tobeymaguire84: ofc you do.

Men's rights are an inherently sexist organisation built by sexist people. Feminism is literally based on the reality and struggles that women go through everyday at the hands of men(their oppressors) while the opposite cannot be said. Women didn't oppress men on a systematic level. If men f***Ed themselves over who are they screaming "men's rights!!" at?? Themselves??? The funny thing in all of this is that feminism has covered stuff that negatively affects men for decades. But most mgtow/men's right advocates are really anti feminism.

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TobeyMaguire84

@olorun said:

@tobeymaguire84: ofc you do.

Men's rights are an inherently sexist organisation built by sexist people. Feminism is literally based on the reality and struggles that women go through everyday at the hands of men(their oppressors) while the opposite cannot be said. Women didn't oppress men on a systematic level. If men f***Ed themselves over who are they screaming "men's rights!!" at?? Themselves??? The funny thing in all of this is that feminism has covered stuff that negatively affects men for decades. But most mgtow/men's right advocates are really anti feminism.

Femnism destroyed our society. Birth rates are declining, mental illness have increased. There used to be a time, when Men were men and women were in Kitchen and everything was perfect.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There used to be a time, when Men were men and women were in Kitchen and everything was perfect.

Can't tell if serious, but it made me laugh anyway, lol.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Olorun

@tobeymaguire84: yikes, all these with no correlation+causation. Feminism liberated and still is liberating women from standards forced into and behaviours forced into them for the pleasure of men. I don't see a problem with birthrates going down, it literally as almost nothing to do with feminism but the increase in use and development of contraceptives and planned parenthood...

Everything used to be perfect?? There wasn't any discrimination at all??? Man this is dilusion on another level.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonhardt: guy is a tad sexist and thinks that women being forced to doing things and grown to think that those things were their only pathway or they weren't "decent women" is a perfect world.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only rights that matter are my own.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@leonhardt: guy is a tad sexist and thinks that women being forced to doing things and grown to think that those things were their only pathway or they weren't "decent women" is a perfect world.

I've seen some posts from him before. Thought he may have been just trolling. On this site it's not always easy to tell.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun said:

@tobeymaguire84: yikes, all these with no correlation+causation. Feminism liberated and still is liberating women from standards forced into and behaviours forced into them for the pleasure of men. I don't see a problem with birthrates going down, it literally as almost nothing to do with feminism but the increase in use and development of contraceptives and planned parenthood...

Everything used to be perfect?? There wasn't any discrimination at all??? Man this is dilusion on another level.

Contraceptives and planned parenthood are feminist inventions that are a crime against humanity. Women created for the sole objective of giving birth and raising children. That is her ultimate divine objective

Titus 2:1-15

But as for you, teach what accords with sound doctrine. Older men are to be sober-minded, dignified, self-controlled, sound in faith, in love, and in steadfastness. Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled. ...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: Both sides can be stupid. I've heard feminists say stupid and male rights activists say stupid things. I would say men are treated more equally, but some women have white privilege (me included). And most feminists are sexist, blaming men for all of their problems. Minorities should also get the same equal rights as anyone else. We all should be equal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: Well, we are generally more privileged than other women of color. But a white male is more privileged than anyone in another race or gender. Like I said earlier, we should all be equal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: There are poor people of all races. But if you were stopped in a car, and you were white, a police officer would likely not stop you for discrimination. For a brown person it's a lot different. And do you mean by "prefer us"?

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tobeymaguire84: the sexism jumped out real quick. Using the Bible to justify your abhorrent views is bad optics fam.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factg: imo I don't think it's comparable at all. Feminists can be annoying but they cause virtually no harm, while men's right is an inherently sexist movement created to undermine the struggles of women. They are sexist who don't want the discrimination that women go through to end.

But men are the literally reason for sexism, it was men that literally created the patriarchal society, it was men who created the discrimination against women, it is men that to this day do everything to harass and silence women. Its not sexism its reality.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: you've got no idea what white privilege is. You literally described it as tho you feel like a regular person, but the fact is that minorities aren't treated like you, they have negative stereotypes always hung over their head. White privilege is not that you're doing AMAZING ij life. It's simply that you're not doing bad simply due to the skin of your color. Learn and seek to understand before giving half-baked opinions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@factg: Where do you get that stereotype from? When I graduated I hopped on a car with my friends, 2 girls and 1 guy, all white, and our car was stopped and we were asked to show our identification cards(notice the guy was the driver, not the rest of us), so how is it that we are treated differently? Because I perceive that white girls are hotter to the public in general.

Okay, but that's not an example of white privilege. And people of color probably get stopped a lot more than white people do.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: "muh racist leftist" fuck outta here, you think the concept of white privilege is made up?? Are you dumb?? OK let's go back a few decades, you think white people didn't have white privilege during segregation? Or are you just dumb and don't know anything??

You legitimately came out here and called a black man a racist because I said black people are treated differently(as literally stated by almost very black person). You probably think systematic racism is also a made up concept and that it never existed. You're probably racist yourself.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: you should be ashamed of your racist past. Wtf you are proud of your racism?? So by admission you're racist.

???? Are you actually serious?? White privilege doesn't exist simply because "well I was racist and I got fired"??? This is literally the dumbest false equivalency I've ever read in my entire life. You literally just said or white people are allowed to say the n-word or white privilege doesn't exist. Who do you watch? Dumbasses like shapiro and crowder right??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: But people of color get shot more than white people do by police. I have reason to think you don't pay attention to the news or that you're not American.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: A hate crime can be a physical action. But, if you don't watch the news don't assume stuff. People of color face more discrimination than anyone in the country.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: wowowowowow now, white privilege is not racist?? You clearly implied that white privilege is a racist concept, you even called me a racist for believing in white privilege. Let's not backpedal now. I'm screaming at a little girl?? So what? If said girl is saying dumbshit would there be a problem on checking you??

If white people don't suffer from racism like black people how is that not white privilege?? Isn't that the literal privilege of not having major negative stereotypes being connected to your skin color??

How am I trying to make you feel guilty of yourself?? If you aren't racist why would you feel guilty?? White privilege simply denotes that other people aren't treated as well as you. No one is saying you should be treated badly, we're saying that we need to be treated better. Imo anyone that simply fight against the notion of white privilege has something wrong. How are white people systematically mistreated due to the color of their skin?. Are you serious??? Wtf are you really saying that white people get hit with the same racism that black people suffer on a daily basis?? The same racism and discrimination that has existed since the creation of the US?? You're trolling right?

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: damn then don't use a word you haven't got any business saying. And most people literally don't get fired for singing a song with the word, they legit call black people the n word with the hard R, so why are you upset about racist being pushed away from working environments with diversity??

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: are you dumb?? You're literally saying that "saying the n word without consequences is the only form of privilege and therefore white privilege doesn't exist".

OK since you don't seem to get it so imma make it as simple as it gets.

If we have a random white person and a random black person and a black person gets attacked because they are black, is that literally not white privilege?? The people didn't choose the color of their skin and yet simply being black makes you a target, while the white person didn't get attacked because he's not black. White privilege is not something you control.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1