Headcanon Thread

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Despite her best efforts to push back on the ideas, for some people Abigail has become a symbol for human supremacy just because she fought back on the ideals of mutant supremacy when no one else did. The fact she's always preached about peaceful coexistence doesn't make a difference; it's something she's constantly trying to keep from getting more out of control than it already is.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thunderfist and Nastya used to have a friendly rivalry before Sarah retired. One of mutual respect for one another.

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2304  Edited By ParagonxXx

@cutthroatbitch:

I didn't originally plan on that statement to be a hint I wanted a round 2 but I'd love a second go-around at some point now that you mention it. ^_^
I didn't originally plan on that statement to be a hint I wanted a round 2 but I'd love a second go-around at some point now that you mention it. ^_^

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cesc_Bo_Vera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Badass

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: Awesome! Please give me some time and when I am ready, I'll post. ^_^

Supra-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2308  Edited By Supra-Man

Gothic City is the most miserable place on nU Earth. Forget the worst place to live in the United States - it's actually the worst place to live in Americas full-stop. Everyone is ashamed of the conditions there, but they've also all become so accustomed to failure that they lack the will to attempt any improvements whatsoever.

Jordyn_Hill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Gothics been a punching bag for along long time. Still on the map though. City that never dies

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2310  Edited By ParagonxXx

Taking in the 2nd worst place to live is Century City, once billed as the city of the future.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

The_Silkworm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2313  Edited By The_Silkworm

Because of its revised World history, the Cuban Missile Crisis never took place in October of 1962. Instead of Cuba stock pilling missiles, the American Unions (Earth-6) amassed an illegal concentration of Superhuman WMD's along the coast of Alaska, further heightening the already unstable tensions between Japan and the Union

Dirk_Drakane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given the nature of Earth-6's American Unions, the youth of the nation faced an angst and disillusionment far greater than anything the Vietnam War could cause. This resulted in Punk Rock (And it's counterculture) starting a decade earlier, in the 1960's.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2315  Edited By ParagonxXx

Ethusalia is Paragon's greatest failure so she, as Keira Hawke, donates millions of dollars annually towards that community for the purposes of rebuilding it, education and creating jobs. She's also planning on searching for the people who were taken some time ago by the alien invasion in order to bring them back. But space is vast and it's like looking for a flea, rather than a needle, in a haystack. As a result, Keira doesn't even know where to look first.

Strife_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I headcanon that doctor is Malcolm who decided not to be such a jerk anymore. Why? Maybe because he took some nice juice.

Old_Glory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2317  Edited By Old_Glory

I head canon that I've aged 10 years in RL time and like 3 in CV time.

Winter_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I head canon that I've aged 10 years in RL time and like 3 in CV time.

oof

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I headcanon that World Breaker Hulk is planet level despite the fact that he is multi-galaxy level by feats.

Winter_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I headcanon that World Breaker Hulk is planet level despite the fact that he is multi-galaxy level by feats.

In your defense outliers (feats not consistent with the most common ones) shouldn't count.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2322  Edited By shanana

As far as the CvNU goes:

• After the mysterious disappearance of many of her last remaining family members, Ziccarra retired to New Zealand to live out the rest of her life. What was left of the Liafador fortune was confiscated and divided between Spain, Mexico, and Italy.
  • Despite many documentary releases detailing the Rise of the Liafador Spain and the Red (Cult) of Cardinals, The legacy of the Liafador Family in Spain is not pleasant and conversations about that time is often met with negative reactions.