Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Supreme_Sapien

Selebrity®

"Be the Hero the World should know. Be the Hero the World can trust"

-Samson Starr

No Caption Provided

In the wake of the controversial H.R.3911, more and more metahumans are in need of expanding their costumed playbook beyond simple heroics (e.g. philanthropy, social activism, entrepreneurship), and in light of a modern media culture that casts superhoroes as national emblems and cultural, ideological products desired by fans and nons-fans alike, the term “ superhero brand” has emerged from individual heroes’ multifunctional and multi-platform pursuits.

Selebrity® transforms the very character of a hero's brand by giving it a type, which ultimately becomes the symbol and key emotional connection between individual heroes and their fans and the public (e.g. legendary superhero; Arquitenens played the “phenom” type).

We also employ a follow-up strategy to capitalize on brand-forming moments when they occur (e.g. the Thief's successful raid on Area 51).

With a strong focus on enabling our clients to become both a content provider and media distributor or their own superhero brand(e.g. Elsa Beremud and her MHMMAA)).

WHO WE ARE

Selebrity® Superhero Marketing is about the scientific, strategic, and systematic art of cultivating and maximizing fan awareness and loyalty among the population with strong metahuman values and qualities. Building a favorable and one of a kind association with today's individual superhero.

The more fan/public support and attention the superhero can attract, maintain and maximize, the more their trademark brand is worth to cities, sponsors, marketing deals and other relevant global stakeholders. Conflict is everywhere.

WHAT WE DO

No Caption Provided

Selebrity's strategy includes breaking the client down into 3 equally important factors

1. Metahuman attributes, heroic achievements, capabilities and competition style
  2. Personal style and appearance
  3. Marketable lifestyle

By cultivating and maximizing these aspects of a superhero's personal brand, the client will increase superhero brand equity (fan support), resulting in a moreprofitableand dynamicheroic brand.

• Attain the most valuable and longest-lasting city contracts, sponsorships, marketing deals and digital income streams for our superhero clientele
  • Maintain (and even increase) fan support when their performance and relevancy has declined, or when their professional hero career ends
  • Leverage and build upon their brand value through their post-superhero career

Brand MarketingDigital & Social Media
No Caption Provided

Here at Selebrity® we provide exclusive superhero branding from the inside-out.

So when it comes to creating your unique logo or other trademarks, we're there, and we've got you covered.

No Caption Provided

In today's era of cancel culture, Selebrity® understands the client's need for an effective social media campaign. But effective success takes effective planning and creative thinking to drive customers to buy. And the public, to trust.
ConsultingGraphics & Web-Design
Selebrity's superhero expertise in metahuman consulting and training, for profit or not-for-profit businesses, allows us to be your guide.As an exclusive superhero brand marketing firm, helping your brand, team, or business stand out among your competition is a must.

Interesting in joining our team?

Contact - Samson Starr, CEO

Like and Follow Selebrity @ Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook

CA license TA000250981

| © 2019 Selebrity® , LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Disclaimer.Selebrity® and its affiliates are in full compliance with; 49 U.S. Code § 44922

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I felt like I was reading a business pitch lol. I like this.

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like this! Too bad I can't use it...

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana:

Based on your profile, Selebrity® believes you have a marketable lifestyle. Based off your superhero's off-field features, including life story (appealing off-field experiences); role model (ethical behavior that passes mainstream society’s test); and relationship effort (interactions with fans), your score is in the high 100's.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@shanana:

Based on your profile, Selebrity® believes you have a marketable lifestyle. Based off your superhero's off-field features, including life story (appealing off-field experiences); role model (ethical behavior that passes mainstream society’s test); and relationship effort (interactions with fans), your score is in the high 100's.

I'm sold lol

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Retroactive

Color me interested

No Caption Provided

Micheal_Zhong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pretty good

Avatar image for deactivated-642516d22f522
deactivated-642516d22f522

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: This is awesome!

Tempted to try this with Ultra-Woman. ^_^

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Supreme_Sapien
Sir_Percival

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60324cd907a0e
deactivated-60324cd907a0e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking good!

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8th_wonder: With your marketability, Selebrity® could secure you a 5 year comic to movie deal

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60324cd907a0e
deactivated-60324cd907a0e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rosso

Okay, I may need to read this a time or two more, but I feel like this is the kinda thing Trinity would go for.

A0KI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool angle, can't wait to see the events & characters that spur from this

Avatar image for deactivated-634b048964548
deactivated-634b048964548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso: Really?! *LOL*

Are you sure Trinity wouldn't want to take it over and run it herself? ~_^

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderfistx: She's not *obsessed* with ruling things. She just thinks everyone should listen to her.

Also Leo said she could be a supermodel superhero and people would practically worship her, so it's pretty much the same thing.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Supreme_Sapien

Also Leo said she could be a supermodel superhero and people would practically worship her, so it's pretty much the same thing.

There it is. Selebrity® is gonna trademark,

the Supermodel of Superheroes™
the Supermodel of Superheroes™

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-634b048964548
deactivated-634b048964548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso: Oh, well, in that case, that does sound like Trinity. ~_^

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Could you do alien royalty too by any chance, I've been considered by some to be quite unlikable""

@supreme_sapien:

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cutting_Edge

@supreme_sapien: In that case, I can definitely see this coming into play down the line... Once again, very interesting.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kell_saloks:

Selebrity® can help make the clients brand an integral part of their superhero support system. Alongside his or her spouse, agent, attorney, Selebrity®, etc. When working in complete concert, the client - you - will derive the professional and trademark benefit exclusively offered to our clientele.

No Caption Provided

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the construction of all this. Every single section--it feels like every single line--feels perfectly placed, touching on various relevant aspects not to leave anything out, but also not having any fluff or filler. And I love the little formatting text at the end.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very cool.
Very cool.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Commence expressions of adoration.
Commence expressions of adoration.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#31 Feral Nova  Moderator

G, you always blow me away with your concepts. This is freaken amazing LOL I love it! I just have to find an account to join with >.>

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a PM or we just freestyling

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to need someone that's REALLY good with PR lol

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a PM or we just freestyling

Selebrity® could establish a direct line of communication with its heroes

No Caption Provided

Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien: In with HG, gotta help Ashley clean up that Knightfall name LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-634b0239db01a
deactivated-634b0239db01a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Fill

Do I get paid and get a new fraggin' suit?

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fill said:

Do I get paid and get a new fraggin' suit?

™

Avatar image for deactivated-634b0239db01a
deactivated-634b0239db01a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Fill
Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Supreme_Sapien
Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador: If you figure out who'd you like to use let me know and I'll patch you into the conference call

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Micheal_Zhong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien:

How exactly would an interaction be like? Like a hero walks up to your location and have to sit through paper work, or something a bit different.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micheal_zhong: Depends on the hero. There would be several factors which would determine the nature of the interaction.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supreme_sapien:

No Caption Provided

Caitlin Riker. Former A-list movie star. Former Academy award winner. Former Oscar winner. Pretty former on everything. Caitlin thinks with resignation. She's tried her best to hold down a job but has lost them all due to one thing or another. Unknown to her it's her suit that gives her bad luck wherever she goes.

The super-hero is also a failure since Caitlin tries her best to save people and she does succeed, but ends up accidentally crushing someone's poor car or causing some kind of accident where people hate her for it. But surely, someone out there will give her a chance to pick up the pieces of her life. To give her a lucky break, to get back on her feet again. It sure would be nice to climb out of this hole. Caitlin thinks.

As Caitlin holds her head against the pounding headache she has thanks to her hangover, she gets up and stumbles out of the alleyway. She stops as she sees a new billboard she didn't notice before. It has Selebrity all over it with his words written:

"Be the Hero the World should know. Be the Hero the World can trust"

No one trusts Ultra-Woman anymore. She's hit rock bottom, she's turned to alcoholism, she's homeless and her powers are unreliable. Could that man help her? Would he even be willing? So many others have turned her away. Plus, he looks familiar but she can't place the face.

It takes an hour to reach the office building or whatever it happens to be called. The place where a hero brand can be created. Ultra sounds great with just about anything. Ultra-Cookies, Ultra-Coke, Ultra-Pizza, etc. Lots of things can be done with it! Caitlin can just imagine all the possibilities flowing in her headache induced mind. Again, she rubs her head, wishing Los Angeles wouldn't be so loud, especially with all the honking.

Caitlin leaves, hugging herself. Who am I kidding? I'm a walking disaster. No way would they want to take a risk on me. She wipes the tear that slides down her cheek, bottom lip quivering. She wonders if she'll ever get back on her feet again. She's only 23, she still has her whole life ahead of her. She's her comeback. Just one person willing to give her a chance.

The Next Day...

Caitlin Riker takes a shower puts on her clean clothes that have been washed. She can't always be this lucky to get these kinds of luxuries. Usually all the showers and beds are taken but last night she got a bed and a shower. A meal too, though not much of one. Showered and cleaned up, Caitlin walks out to meet whatever awaits her today.

Once more, she passes by that same office. The words echo in her mind: Be the Hero the World should know. Be the Hero the World can trust.

That's the problem, Caitlin thinks, The world knows me as a failure and no one trusts me. Can't even make it as a hero. Caitlin feels about to cry again, wanting to punch a hole in the wall but she doesn't dare. She'd likely get sued and she doesn't have anymore money to give to people. She has nothing. She just wants to rage at the world and ask WHY did it do this to her? Why did she have to lose everything? Why can't she fix this?

I need a drink...

Caitlin sigh's. She stands outside the office for an hour wondering if she should try going inside. Do they even see walk ins? She doesn't have access to the internet. She doesn't even a cellphone anymore, the service got cut off. She hugs herself again, beginning to walk away. But she can be stopped if someone sees her and is curious.

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watch him end up needing another secretary.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso:

"At this point, I'll take anything."