Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17290 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

This Peter Parker being broke crap is getting old

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By christianrapper

This new arc has some intriguing ideas but I am really sick of seeing Peter portrayed as a loser. It’s like the writers have no imagination whatsoever. They can’t just build off of what Peter did in the previous arc? they really need to grow Spiderman as ja character. Every other character can move forward but Peter must be miserable. The only thing that stuck is Uncle Ben is dead and he and MJ can’t be happy. Every arc begins the same. How miserable can we make Spiderman.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed

miktas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that just might be the idea that most writers have of the life of Peter Parker, similar to tony stark always having is tech stolen. I even remember years ago Mark Waid wrote a out of continuity story called family business and despite being made around the time where peter worked in horizon labs that story started with Peter having his power cut because he forgot to pay for it.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miktas said:

I think that just might be the idea that most writers have of the life of Peter Parker, similar to tony stark always having is tech stolen. I even remember years ago Mark Waid wrote a out of continuity story called family business and despite being made around the time where peter worked in horizon labs that story started with Peter having his power cut because he forgot to pay for it.

lol. I never read that one. I am going to reread some of those old spiderman stories.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By christianrapper

I really hope this story doesn’t draw out this Peter Parker suffering crap. He just got back with MJ. Taking everything from Peter isn’t new and shocking anymore. It’s expected now. however, fans get butt hurt whenever Peter has any success. I do like to see Tmbstone again. He hasn’t done anything in awhile.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.