Follow

Teen Titans

Team » Teen Titans appears in 2164 issues.

The Teen Titans are the premier team of young heroes in the DCU. Currently led by Damian Wayne, the team fights for the greater good and to recruit other young heroes like them.

Justice League vs. Teen Titans Trailer

• 124 results
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
    Click To Unmute

Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?

Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
    This video has an invalid file format.
    00:00:00
    Sorry, but you can't access this content!
    Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
    Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

This just make me miss Young Justice even more.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

The skies will rain fire,the oceans will boil and the streets will flow with the tears of millions,lets go. This smells delicious.

Gpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian really

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mfundroid

What bothers me is that they keep throwing Damian at us. Isn't anyone else thinking they should shelve him for like two years? He's as draining as a caffinated squirrel.

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

this should be pretty cool. Curious on how they will handle the Titans, you would think it would have a YJ feel to them, but who knows...?

AndyPhifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Robin is, what, 8? He sounds about 8 years old.

Surza7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

awesome,really glad to see Damian working with them.His character both in the comics and animated films have been really awesome!

Avatar image for 51stpresidentofplanetneutral
    51stPresidentofPlanetNeutral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

What bothers me is that they keep throwing Damian at us. Isn't anyone else thinking they should shelve him for like two years? He's as draining as a caffinated squirrel.

I'm not even sure whether that should be spell-checked or not, because I'm 110% convinced no one has said that ever, and you just made it up. Points for creativity, though.

Also, I like Damian. He's always been one of my favorite Robins, if only because his character development seems to be the most real and organic of the flock, with the exception of Jason Todd. He's that Robin that you hate for being arrogant (even though he has every reason to be), but most people like because, beneath that, he's capable of extreme compassion and sacrifice. In fact, his biography reads a lot like Hellboy if you take out the meat of it., which is yet another reason why I like him.

So Robin is, what, 8? He sounds about 8 years old.

He's more like 11-13. Plus, he was trained to be an assassin from birth, so regardless of what age the writers decided to stick him at, as long as its not anywhere from one to six, chances are he'd still be running around, cutting off heads and doing the wacky things he's done.

I'm excited for this.

mantequilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 193

If they are taking Cyborg from the JL roster and putting him with the Titans, why not include Nightwing? DC repeating the same mistake they did with New52

Also, everytime I see Starfire I can only think about Wonder Girl from the Young Justice series

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

This. Especially since he is one of the worst Robins.

Not to mention the original Teen Titans cartoon.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By TheExile285

I wish I could be excited for this because its Teen Titans and doesn't necessarily look bad, but I can't. The roster is meh and I don't like the JL vs TT concept even if there is a Trigon influence causing it.

And why is Blue Beetle not on the box? So they can shamelessly cash in on nostalgia from the Teen Titans cartoon?

Also that last scene in the trailer. Really? It's not bad enough that Batman beats Superman 99% of the time so now they need do it with Damien too?

-_-

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@51stpresidentofplanetneutral: Of course I made it up. It is my opinion after all. I'm one of many who don't like his animated counterpart unfortunately. I was legit surprised when he didn't find a way onto Justice League: Gods and Monsters.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theexile285: Wow, you're so right. If they wanted the ultimate form of nostalgia from us Teen Titans fans they would have put Dick in Damian's place. It makes so much sense now. Thanks man.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#16  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@goonage said:
    @mfundroid said:

@nightfang said:

Damian is in fact the best Robin.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By darkdetective27

My god this looks so terrible. Why was this made? DC needs to stop rushing these so much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not feeling it.

Dedpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dedpool

Oh look I can get a Robin to go with my Batman, and Nightwing!!

Dedpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My daughter is a huge Titans and Young Justice fan so she will love this. I actually look forward to this, maybe they start spinning Teen Titans movies out of this now so we can have something other than Batman, Justice league and the one off movie (Assault on Arkham, Justice League Gods and Monsters).

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My god this looks so terrible. Why was this made? DC needs to stop rushing these so much.

they been working on this for 4 years............. stop reaching

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I'm going to get so rustled when Damian beats Superman with the power of prep time and plot devices. That'll make him beating Deathstroke and Talon look reasonable by comparison.

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

@birdman400: It has? What were they doing in that time? This looks like it was hastily thrown together in like a year maybe two with most of it going to the animation.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, there are so many good JL animated movies that DC can waste their slot this year having them all be brainwashed villains and the Titans can step up.

As with the everything since Throne of Atlantis, I'll pass on buying and may rent but I'm doubtful.

vox bosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: Really!? They've been working on this movie for four years. Only take one to two years to make a straight to DVD animation film. But if this is the best DC could do in four years........Well let's just say they should really start thinking about reorganizing their animation department.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
    IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By IndomitableRegal

This honestly looks promising in comparison to some of DC's more recent animated films, but...

I want Raven's Teen Titan's voice!!! Could they not get Tara Strong?!

Bonzi161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My body is ready for this

viin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enough Damian already..

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@birdman400: It has? What were they doing in that time? This looks like it was hastily thrown together in like a year maybe two with most of it going to the animation.

maybe because its a 75 min animation movie lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
    deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Let's both hope that doesn't happen. Can you imagine the Youtube comments? LULZ EVEN ROBIN CAN BEAT SUPERGOOF HAHAHAHAHA.

Sigh, that's making me anxious just thinking about it.

No Caption Provided

On topic, this looks, okay. But DC, you do have other characters than the JL or Batman, they could have films as well.

birdman400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vox bosh said:

@birdman400: Really!? They've been working on this movie for four years. Only take one to two years to make a straight to DVD animation film. But if this is the best DC could do in four years........Well let's just say they should really start thinking about reorganizing their animation department.

well it was in developmental hell , they couldn't find a story to use with the teen titans and the JL , then Young Justice got cancelled and kinda made it even harder

Lurkero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least this is not just another animated Batman movie.

Dro77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does this mean were finally not gonna see damian anymore because he joins the titans? i hope so

Maverick7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think that was the same starfire actor and possibly the normal beast boy actor, but raven and robin didnt sound right.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they are taking Cyborg from the JL roster and putting him with the Titans, why not include Nightwing? DC repeating the same mistake they did with New52

Also, everytime I see Starfire I can only think about Wonder Girl from the Young Justice series

Isn't that what they are doing? Nightwing is in the movie, and maybe Cy isn't part of the official team.

What mistake are they repeating?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By w0nd

@dro77: he joined them in the books too... it was temporary

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure the movie will be fine and that I'm just nitpicking, but I don't like that they're using Damian in place of Nightwing, especially when the majority of the other members of the team are people who were part of his time on the Titans (plus I like Nightwing and Starfire together).

mantequilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 193

@w0nd: I dont know what you saw but Nightwing is not seen in the trailer and its no good if he doesnt appear and is replaced in this version of the Titans with Damian because from the few scenes seen, it appears Cyborg is being controlled by Trigon at first but later joins the Titans so basically the only missing member of the Titans is Grayson

The mistake I reffer to is that in the New52 they restarted the Titans without any of the original members and just assembled a bunch of young characters with disastrous results; at least this time the roster is more faithful to the source but their choice of Robin (and maybe the inclussion of Blue Beetle) is very questionable since I think no Titan fan or any person that knows about them would preffer Damian over Dick

tx12100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Getting tired of seeing Damian over and over. Still no Tim Drake or Jason Todd.

LiamDaniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting

LiamDaniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's up with Jaime's mohawk? Is that a thing that ever happened in the comics or is this a stylistic license thing they're doing just because?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By w0nd

@mantequilla:The cast was listed a while ago, he's in it

he's even in the promotional artwork...a ten second IMDB search brought this up

Sean Maher Sean Maher ...

Nightwing / Dick Grayson (voice)

No Caption Provided

Damian Wayne joined the teen tians in issue 88..and fully appears on their team in 89...
    Damian Wayne joined the teen tians in issue 88..and fully appears on their team in 89...

In the comics dick mentions sending him to the titans would do him some good, so he sends him to his OLD team....perhaps the movie establishes he was a titan when he was younger and sending Damian to them would do him some good too, this movie follows the events of the past movies...so it would be pointless to backtrack and make dick a preteen again.

All they have to do is mention he was on the team when he is younger, problem solved, then it makes sense as to why dick isn't on the team....

Teams change all the time, people grow up all the time..

would be weird if it was teen titans with a bunch of 20 year old running around on it. Also the cinematic movies are their own universe, just like young justice was earth 16.

I am enjoying seeing dick as nightwing, and it was cool seeing him put on the bat cowl in the last movie...I I got over him being robin decades ago.

I am not defending this movie, but i can't flat out hate something from a 1 minute trailer lol. That's how rumors start, like "nightwing not being in it" You based ALL of your info on the trailer without researching or reading anything, and then you come here and spread that? it's a bad habit.

This is also the original team. The CN teen titans show didn't have these characters on the original team. it was beast boy, cyborg, raven, star fire, robin. Donna wasn't even in the show and the others were
    This is also the original team. The CN teen titans show didn't have these characters on the original team. it was beast boy, cyborg, raven, star fire, robin. Donna wasn't even in the show and the others were "guests" Young justice had black aqualad, kid flash, robin,roy left, and once again no donna, season too had the other characters, but no cyborg or raven. were you this quick to call out the other shows for the source material too? I am not defending it in anyway but calling out this when the others have done the same thing in the past is hypocritica

,As far as the movies go you are just going to have to accept Damian is robin now, the closest thing you are going to get of dick being robin is them mentioning it in the red hood movie

LiamDaniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LiamDaniels

@mantequilla: @aros001: @mfundroid: @mantequilla: Guys, it's okay. Nightwing's in it. I mean, it's not entirely clear the role he'll play or how prominent it'll be. I'd be very surprised if they don't do much with his relationship with Starfire, at the very least. I mean, they've teased it in two movies, now.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/dcanimatedmovieuniverse/images/b/bc/Teen_Titans_promo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160119172711

(Can anyone tell me how to attach images so I don't just paste the url anymore?)

LiamDaniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By LiamDaniels

@jonny_anonymous: @51stpresidentofplanetneutral: @surza7: Yeah, I don't get why everyone's so down on Damian. I mean, I know It's supposed to be Batman himself who's supposed to be the Sherlock Holmes allegory, but Damian just seems to have the mind and the spirit of the Benedict Cumberbatch portrayal on BBC's Sherlock.

MaxSchreck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@goonage said:
    @mfundroid said:

@nightfang said:

Damian is in fact the best Robin.

Agreed ^^

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@soldierofel: That's exactly what they'll be like once Damien takes Superman, the Youtube fanboys make the forum fanboys look reasonable in comparison. I say once because on the DVD feature for Justice League vs Titans in the Batman Bad Blood DVD, there's a brief clip where Damien and Superman are leaning against a wall and Damien is putting away Kryptonite into his belt. I fear that's exactly what will happen in spite of Superman being Trigon possessed and supposedly lacking his morals and usual restraint.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks okay. I'll watch it. Damian has grown on me over the years. I still prefer Tim Drake but I don't see him coming back, so...unless this Rebirth thing retcons a bunch of stuff which I also don't see happening.

mak13131313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@g_man: Where did you get the limited edition?

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

I'm happy it's at least not another full on JL movie. It'll be interesting to see how they explain the team. I Hope it's a new version of the TT and the original roster broke up a long time ago or something.

Personally I would have preferred Drake as Robin here. Damian is all over the Batman movies, this would be a good time to introduce Red Robin maybe?

I also hope it compares well to Young Justice. If not it'll just make me miss that show.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.