Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8614 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

ambiguous unworthy Thor feat

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
    asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By asgardianweapon

So i don´t know if i have already posted this but Thor has this feats in unworthy Thor that could be massively above moon level if valid but i can´t find confirmation.

Said feat happens in unworthy Thor 2 and 3

Thor is towed by this things. The collector says his cranes can move moons out of orbit so moon+. If this thingies that are holding him are said cranes then this chains are a veeery durable

So both in the same and the next issue Thor breaks them both with lightening and with his own brute strength

I counted like 19 chains around him. If we could prove that the yellow things are cranes then this is a great feat and somewhat quantifiable. It still is a good feat but no way to prove it is moon+

edit: I feel like i have alreay posted a similar feat but i couldn´t find it

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
    asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@rajjarsalt: Can you find out something that prove/disprove the feat?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.