Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8614 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Respect Thor (The Incredible Hulk Returns)

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WastelandMan
    No Caption Provided

"Oh, Blake, I could learn to like this world of yours. It's not that different, really. Of course you let criminals run loose and no one has the courage to do anything about it. But people can learn to stop being insects, by Odin."

Introduction

The original live action adaptation of Marvel’s God of Thunder that debuted during the TV movie, The Incredible Hulk Returns, also marking the first ever instance of two different Marvel heroes ever sharing the screen together. Besides acting as a guest star, his appearance in the film was meant to also serve as a backdoor pilot for a potential solo series starring Thor which, despite the tremendous rating success of the film, never came to be.

This version of Thor had been banished from Valhalla by Odin, who trapped his soul through the ages in their mighty hammer, Mjölnir, and sealing it within a cave until one day a modern descendent, Dr. Donald Blake, had been compelled to find it, discovering he could summon the Thunder God at will. Odinson must now reluctantly serve Blake and perform deeds of heroism on Earth until he is deemed worthy to return to Valhalla by his father. During their journey, Blake would reconnect with his old colleague and friend, Dr. David Banner, only to unexpectedly find himself in need of Thor's assistance when it turns out that David has an unlikely new friend of his own...

Relevant RTs:

Powers and Abilities

As the legendary Viking warrior of myth, Thor is a highly skilled and experienced fighter. He can be conjured by Donald Blake but unlike the comics he does not transform into Thor but rather summoned to the world.

Strength:

Durability:

Speed:

Senses:

Skill:

Misc:

My Other Respect Threads

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Niiice! Great work.

Thor Vs, Strange? Lol.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda1001 said:

Niiice! Great work.

Thor Vs, Strange? Lol.

lol, maybe. He could also be good matches for some street MCU characters too.

Have you seen this movie too, btw?

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman said:

Good, lol.

A long time ago, but yes.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wastelandman said:

Good, lol.

A long time ago, but yes.

Figures, I was going to recommend it to you if you hadn't already because it definitely seemed like you'd enjoy it if you like the 70s Strange film. I watched the show but not the movies. I was rewatching the show anyway so I figured I watch the films too especially since Thor was in one.

Honestly, I unironically like this characterization of Thor way more than the MCU version. It's like a perfect balance between serious and humor. I wasn't expecting that at all because the costume was so cringe lol.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WastelandMan

@rajjarsalt:

Doth he be worthy of the name Odinson? I was curious of a genuine Asgardian's approval.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.