Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13422 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

I think the Wrong Xavier was Resurrected...

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Red_Paladin_

So I know a lot of people have been enjoying Hickmans X-men, I really haven't on the whole, sure there are some moments I like, but so much feels off about it, the X-men have become a weird mix of the Inhuman's and the Eternal's and Charles Xavier hasn't been himself since he was supposedly resurrected but the biggest tell for me is that when he revived he suddenly had very powerful Telekinesis as well as his Telepathy, this is not the Charles Xavier we know, brainwashing everyone to fit a isolationist agenda I believe that the Charles Xavier that was revived was Charles Xavier jr who died in Battle of the Atom the Son of Charles Xavier and Mystique, trying to rebuild what he considers his Fathers Legacy he did have very powerful Telekinesis and unlike his father he didn't believe in peaceful co-existance...

PsiWings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Something about his run feels off to me too. Im not sure I like how how he's defined omega level mutants--his definition seems reductive imo.

Xavier has been losing his ish lately. I finished Way of X [SPOILER], and Onslaught was revealed to be an entity feeding on bits of the resurrected. It was Nightcrawler and Legion who sensed the threat before their island was overrun.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

there are alot of off putting characterizations about this run, doesnt mean i havent enjoyed it but some people do feel off and Xavier is one of them still i think its supposed to be due to the lifetimes of failure Moira Showed him

Avatar image for streettierstark
    StreetTierStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's actually an interesting theory. Could be true, who knows?

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

That's actually an interesting theory. Could be true, who knows?

if written properly it might be pretty good but i personally would prefer not

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.