Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13422 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Who Are The Worst X-Men Couples?

• 185 results
    adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's a confusing topic because, as you say, it's never really fully addressed until the *shudder* Joseph days. However, it wasn't really an issue either before that either because I think people were generally just more lenient with comics and their logic. These days everyone needs a realistic explanation for everything.

More realistic than channeling Jupiter's magnetic fields? Pfffft.

Like a poster above suggested, and it should be canonized, bathing within magnetic forces works as a perfect explanation to why he's at his physical prime regardless of his age. But you know, white hair, Holocaust and Ian McKellen image overshadow all ehm logic.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

More realistic than channeling Jupiter's magnetic fields? Pfffft.

Like a poster above suggested, and it should be canonized, bathing within magnetic forces works as a perfect explanation to why he's at his physical prime regardless of his age. But you know, white hair, Holocaust and Ian McKellen image overshadow all ehm logic.

They might of retconned that but as I remember, Magneto being de aged was never addressed outwardly until much later on, my point, which you ignored there, was that it was never really explained because nobody cared, Magneto was returned to adulthood in the 70s and he just aged from there on out like everyone else...it apparently wasn't a big deal.

See, I personally think him being soaked in magnetic rays is a silly explanation. I am perfectly fine with him just being in his physical prime because it's a freaking comic book character and I don't care. However, if they were going to reboot they would just have to modernize Magneto by having a victim of a some other genocide, it was an unnamed event in the Ultimate Universe.....I suppose that is a fundamental problem of characters like Magneto that are tied to a certain historical event.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle:

They might of retconned that but as I remember, Magneto being de aged was never addressed outwardly until much later on, my point, which you ignored there, was that it was never really explained because nobody cared, Magneto was returned to adulthood in the 70s and he just aged from there on out like everyone else...it apparently wasn't a big deal.

I didn't ignore it, I silently agreed ;) I just pointed out the main reasons I see his character provoking so much attention towards this specific trait above all others.

See, I personally think him being soaked in magnetic rays is a silly explanation. I am perfectly fine with him just being in his physical prime because it's a freaking comic book character and I don't care. However, if they were going to reboot they would just have to modernize Magneto by having a victim of a some other genocide, it was an unnamed event in the Ultimate Universe.....I suppose that is a fundamental problem of characters like Magneto that are tied to a certain historical event.

Now you break my heart :( His power are basically solar, like Superman, so while many people expect SM to be near immortal because of having an eternal energy supply for his body, I can't see how Magneto is so much different. But the second explanation works as well I guess.

As for me, taking the Holocaust out of Magneto is basically castrating the character. Ultimate Magneto was trash, as were Ultimate X-men in general.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:
    \

I didn't ignore it, I silently agreed ;) I just pointed out the main reasons I see his character provoking so much attention towards this specific trait above all others.

Ah, my apologies. Sometimes I have to read these in a rush while I am on break at work or eating...and my attention is diverted and my comprehension skills aren't up to par unfortunately.

@adamtrmm said:

Now you break my heart :( His power are basically solar, like Superman, so while many people expect SM to be near immortal because of having an eternal energy supply for his body, I can't see how Magneto is so much different. But the second explanation works as well I guess.

As for me, taking the Holocaust out of Magneto is basically castrating the character. Ultimate Magneto was trash, as were Ultimate X-men in general.

It's not a bad idea.....it's just that, like you used in your explanation, makes him kind of like Superman in that regard. It kind of takes the humanity of him a little bit in my opinion of his age is slowed, it also doesn't make a lot of sense seeing as Magneto has apparently aged normally his whole life up until a certain age.....but I suppose that is a complication of science fiction/fantasy. That's why I also really just dislike the whole "deaging" concept altogether, it makes characters feel kind of alien they are given this awesome advantage of prolonged life and it's never really explored, but I understand its kind of something that has to be thrown in if you don't want characters to age and as you say, have Magneto walking around looking like an old man and have the X-Men beating up a senior citizen....but I guess it's super hero comics at the end of the day. I understand characters like Mystique and Wolverine have unnatural life spans, but it has always served as a disadvantage to those characters more than it has been beneficial.

@adamtrmm said:

I agree with you about Ultimate X-Men, however, I don't see why Magneto really has to be tied to the specific WW2 Holocaust, other than it was a genius idea to do in the 70s and because people are used to it. I mean, Magneto doesn't have any arch enemies that are Nazis like Captain America or anything, his powers weren't a direct result of being gassed in a camp or anything like that. What makes Magneto is interesting is that he saw people born similar to him get slaughtered because of prejudice....that stuff happens all the time till this day...it happens in Africa, it happens in the Middle East....unless you are a massive fan of the Magneto Testament mini, that's really where it ends, other things about his character like his wife leaving him and his child being killed were unrelated to Nazi Germany. You can look at a character like Sinestro from the Green lantern mythos who is every bit as sympathetic and interesting as Magneto, and that guy is an alien whose life effecting events happened on fictional planets...I fail to see the difference of why you couldn't have Magnetos back story play out in a different time or place.

I know it's an idea that I m really in the minority with, but it does avoid having to come up with all these convoluted explanations of why he would look younger than he is.

Duzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scott and Jean! Hey, since they were there during the 05 and the two good looking one, they have to hook up... FOREVER. I like when Jean branched out and Scott and Emma was a thing.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wolverine and storm, black panther should hook up with Monet.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really wished that Darwin and Monet became an actual couple instead of one night stand................................

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Cloakx14
    mechem_93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue and Gambit because because “Ah can’t touch yuh, Remy!” got old really fast.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By cattlebattle

@adamtrmm said:

@cattlebattle:

Lol gladly my work is a lot about time killing so I have an opposite problem.

I have freedom at work. I just do different things when I have free time. I just have a habit of using the internet and discussing on this site when I eat, or sometimes I start typing and something else that I want to do catches my attention, so I have to rush.

@adamtrmm said:

That's where our visions on the matter differ I guess. To me it's actually what makes Magneto's journey so outstanding, no matter how powerful, godlike or almost celestial he appears to be, it's his inability to stop being so 'human' no matter how different he pretends to be. I mean he can reveal a secondary mutation of being immortal or controlling all fundamental forces that will visually makes him even more distant from regular humanity and still remain that flawed, bitter MAN defined by his human experience bound to his absolutely human perceptions and ideas. Even his pro mutant overzealous tribalism is nothing but bitterness incarnate towards humanity as he's not once was shown to choose certain humans over mutants. The charcter is all about contradictions, symbolism and complexes, that's why he's more than just a simple comic book chractet imo.

But the whole deaging crap is pretty lame, I agree.

You make good points and I agree with much of what you say but again, I just reiterate that giving him a prolonged life span due to magnetic field absorption just makes him feel...I don't know, "god like"....which would go against the fact that for most of Magnetos existence he has mainly just been a powerful mutant that is very flawed and penultimately human. I mean him calling himself and his race "homo superior" is supposed to be a radical claim on his part, if he can just live a really long time and not age in addition to his super cool powers it just makes him feel really disconnected to me.

Another thing is that it's something that is never really dealt with as a part of his character, it's just something attached in a retcon so Marvel can keep Magneto as a young man. In the case of someone like Wolverine, his retarded aging has always been an integral part of his character; the fact that he has had this long, visceral life that has seen many tragedies and friends die leads him to fight in wars, it was one of the reasons he was abducted to be part of the Weapon X program, it lends a huge deal of relevance as to why he joins and becomes a crucial part of the X-Men.....it's essentially the first time in his life he finds a family and very trust worthy friends. I also recall their has been time when Wolverine has had inner monologue about leaving the X-Men because he has to watch them all get old and possibly die, it is, as Faulkner used to love writing about, conflict of the human heart.....where in the case of Magneto it's just like "ha ha, I'm attached to this real world event that happened a long time ago and nobody wants me to age, so here is this thing that I can do now!!" So, yeah, I don't like it.

@adamtrmm said:

And what if not the Holocaust can be the 'perfect' place to expose our worst. Besides, the WW2 generation is slowly passing away (my English might fail me here as I don't feel like I expressed myself correctly), so we can have the art at least still ensuring this horror won't be forgotten. And I did see people claiming Magneto needs to be updated since the Holocaust is so far away. People like this are exactly the reason his origins must stay untouched! All in all, it works for me on a personal level, it can be a never-ending disscusion.

Well, yeah, this was going to be my next point but you beat me to it....the fact the Holocaust happened such a long time ago and just keeps slipping away as a sobering tragedy because of it's antecedence. It was one of the worlds most horrific events but I don't feel like Magneto has any really anchor to it. It is more or less just what we are used to as X-Men fans. Using events whether they be fictional or realistic is not what makes the character tick at the end of the day. I mean if you think about it, nearly every X-Man has a huge connection to real life events because Claremont loved to write about that stuff......whether it be Colossus's impoverished family due to Russias economy in the 70s, Storms family in the Suez, Forge and Karma and Vietnam, heck, even Cannonballs employment as a coal miner in Kentucky in the 80s was tied to real world events of the decline of the industry at the time. So, as you can see what I am saying, if every character is obsessively tied to their time-specific origin, the X-Men could never exist outside the timeline they had already been apart of.....no reboots, which I am fine with actually. It's just weird that the X-Men are all flying around modern times using modern technology and they all still look like they are 25. So basically, if you absolutely had to update things, I don't see why Magneto would be so special.
    @adamtrmm said:

I would say Atrocitus and to a lesser degree Black Adam are closer to Magneto than Sinestro, but they're all in very similar category of borderline antihero-antivillain grey area. Problem is, some simpleton writers can't comprehend these shades of grey and that's when charcters like these become mistreated.

What a waste.

Yeah, those are better examples. Sinestro just popped into my head first. I agree that lots of villains have been ruined over time in comics to appease more action hungry simpletons. If you have ever read Wofman and Perez's run on Teen Titans in the 1980s the character Deathstroke was introduced as this mercenary with an interesting backstory and family, the reason he wound up as an adversary of the Titans was because of family, duty and manipulation. He was a very human character and probably one of the most interesting villains to be created but now he basically serves as "evil Batman" to an extent. Oh well.
    adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By adamTRMM

I accidentally deleted my post (damn android), but copied it before it disappeared, so just for the record:

"Lol gladly my work is a lot about time killing so I have an opposite problem.

That's where our visions on the matter differ I guess. To me it's actually what makes Magneto's journey so outstanding, no matter how powerful, godlike or almost celestial he appears to be, it's his inability to stop being so 'human' no matter how different he pretends to be. I mean he can reveal a secondary mutation of being immortal or controlling all fundamental forces that will visually makes him even more distant from regular humanity and still remain that flawed, bitter MAN defined by his human experience bound to his absolutely human perceptions and ideas. Even his pro mutant overzealous tribalism is nothing but bitterness incarnate towards humanity as he's not once was shown to choose certain humans over mutants. The charcter is all about contradictions, symbolism and complexes, that's why he's more than just a simple comic book chractet imo.

But the whole deaging crap is pretty lame, I agree.

There are indeed incalculable atrocities commited by our self appointed mega evolved human kind that need to be addressed and represented properly and I'm all for it. Like when DC completely wasted an opportunity with their Muslim Green Lantern instead of using one from the actual burning and torn apart middle eastern country, they f@ckin make him another American bro from from da hood. So much for the symbolism behind that will power, as opposed to a guy who might refuse to fear and kneel before fanatic murderers and terrorists, who might wish to make a stand but was powerless to.

Point is, like I said I don't consider Magneto to be that guy. He's defined by the worst that humanity offer, not by his tribalism. That's how I perceive the character at least.

And what if not the Holocaust can be the 'perfect' place to expose our worst. Besides, the WW2 generation is slowly passing away (my English might fail me here as I don't feel like I expressed myself correctly), so we can have the art at least still ensuring this horror won't be forgotten. And I did see people claiming Magneto needs to be updated since the Holocaust is so far away. People like this are exactly the reason his origins must stay untouched! All in all, it works for me on a personal level, it can be a never-ending disscusion.

I would say Atrocitus and to a lesser degree Black Adam are closer to Magneto than Sinestro, but they're all in very similar category of borderline antihero-antivillain grey area. Problem is, some simpleton writers can't comprehend these shades of grey and that's when charcters like these become mistreated.

What a waste."

-------------------------

@cattlebattle:

Well I actually kill a lot of my free time here when at work when I have nothing else to do, but mostly I'm on a read only mode here since posting from the phone sometimes takes the best out of me (like deleting my own comments, having a browser crush jut because when I have a long reply almost finished etc)

I understand what you say here but personally it is really not a problem to me, it even adds to the symbolism - nigh immortal, godlike, but still so relentlessly human.

Of course I cannot make you see it differently, but for even more clear understanding of my point I'll allow myself to give you an example of why it just works perfectly: a short oneshot tale from Marvel Comics Presents, there's that story where Magneto (with SW and QS) arrive for some underground meeting with a mysterious mutant who shares the same mutant agenda Magneto does. But the second he finds out that guy was a guard in a concentration camp, there's no reason, no mutual mutant cause, only a very obvious outcome. A near-perfect depiction of a character. That's something I can't see replicated without his Clarmontian origins. As for me, any X charactet can be changed in terms of origins, but Magneto. That "Never again" philosophy that is historically ties the term to this event, it's just too much of an overwhelming symbolism to neglect. Lol I'll admit I'm very pushy about it.

But you actually nailed it yourself, you enlisted the factors that made Xmen such a good comics back then when all those chracters felt so relatable and even realistic with those real life traits.

Talking about adressing it in a comic book sliding timeline, I don't see how. This thing is basically kinda nonsensical for all characters, from Starks major history of anti-communism schtik, to Punishers Vietnam.. Wait a sec, Afghanistan experiences, I never felt like these retcons were organic so I really can't talk about ultimate solution right here since I don't really see one.

But you did mention a total retcon\reboot I think. If that was your point then well I guess I wouldn't even care, not sure I would even follow Marvel in that case.

About villains, that's the biggest flaw of a superhero genre, there has to be a hero and a villain and if the villain is too sympathetic he must be still marginalized to make the hero look better. I hoped that in this era of a total grey area when even the most popular shows are about not-so-heroic heroes, comic books will reflect that but I kinda feel like it's not going to be the case. As for me the superhero genre has to remove a needless "hero" to reflect a more relevant real world uncertainty of the matter.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm & BP are a perfect match.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Emma Frost and Scott Summers

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-23 and Teen Angel. It's obviously forced and Laura acted out of character throughout the whole "romance."

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma Frost and Scott Summers

i agree but damn did they have good bed scenes or what!?!?!?!?

Jean and Wolverine. Hard to believe that the hottest redhead marvel is set in a small filthy hypocrite murderer elf with fleas. Their attraction never made sense.

lol

@duzz said:

Scott and Jean! Hey, since they were there during the 05 and the two good looking one, they have to hook up... FOREVER. I like when Jean branched out and Scott and Emma was a thing.

GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

for me gambit rogue is stupid to obvious and i never liked it much.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mechem_93: i agree to me her and logan would be better least there powers mesh well if shes hurt logan can heal her.

LSROTJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By LSROTJ

A lot of these so-called reasons are not reasons or arguments, but I wasn't really expecting much here.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

wow this is a necro lol, but the whole sight is necro at this point lol so Ill add to it

Husk & Toad... sadly it happened

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan and Jean is nasty and getting worse by the minute....

"Oh look at all the bad things I do. I'm so sad. And so edgy. Won't please someone love me while I continue to do all these bad things"

"Oh Logan, I will love you in spite of all those thousands of people you've killed with no remorse and mostly no reason"

"Oh Jean, even though I have had 13 true and lasting loves, 7 soulmates, 4 wives, and a highschool crush i still talk to...YOU are the only one who has ever understood me. Now come, comfort me while I continue to be the raving ball of hair and anger that shows next to zero remorse for my actions until it's convenient "

Smh....it's really not cute

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

"Oh look at all the bad things I do. I'm so sad. And so edgy. Won't please someone love me while I continue to do all these bad things"

"Oh Logan, I will love you in spite of all those thousands of people you've killed with no remorse and mostly no reason"

"Oh Jean, even though I have had 13 true and lasting loves, 7 soulmates, 4 wives, and a highschool crush i still talk to...YOU are the only one who has ever understood me. Now come, comfort me while I continue to be the raving ball of hair and anger that shows next to zero remorse for my actions until it's convenient "

Im agree but ive actually to the point that I would rather them just be together and put Scott back with Emma and be done with the whole love triangle or wahtever it is now mess.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@mcklayn said:

Im agree but ive actually to the point that I would rather them just be together and put Scott back with Emma and be done with the whole love triangle or wahtever it is now mess.

I mean....do we even have to do that much?

Idk. It's like of all the critiques, and bad choices and hypocrisy that Wolverine no sells without any consequences in the comic world. You would think that Jean would be the one thing he can't avoid the consequences of. But...here we are.

Gerbilman gets to be a homicidal life coach that everyone loves, who is looked up to by children and is judge, jury and executioner to his peers....and still gets the girl with unconditional love.

Maybe it's because I'm a Cyclops fan who watched him get shit on by fans and/or characters for 20 years straight. Maybe it's because from Rachel to Northstar to the entire X-Men roster he's been depicted as being able to kill all of my favorite characters..... but dude got a win here that he didn't deserve or need.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean and Scott.

I much prefer them with Emma and wolverine respectively.

Also Daken/Aurora, Northstar/Kyle, Wiccan/Hulkling and Quicksilver/Polaris

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean and Scott.

I much prefer them with Emma and wolverine respectively.

Also Daken/Aurora, Northstar/Kyle, Wiccan/Hulkling and Quicksilver/Polaris

When did Quicksilver and Polaris get together

@koays said:

Most people he kills aren't good people

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: He killed Northstar while possessed....felt guilty for an issue. Tried to kill Rachel for trying to kill Selene for eating people. Tried to kill Cable for fighting the Avengers, tried to kill Scott for not letting him blow up the mutants island, tried to kill Hope for being the Phoenix, tried to kill Magik for....being Magik (ok this wasn't really his fault since Illyana was...being Illyana).

But again it's not that on it's own.... I mean superhero fights happen. It's that he also has this long list of speeches for why everyone else from Spiderman to Captain America doesn't get how the world works and he ALWAYS has the moral high ground that sorta combines with that to make him so annoying.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: This is why as his popularity has went up, his character has been harder and harder for me to like in general

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

@koays: This is why as his popularity has went up, his character has been harder and harder for me to like in general

Yea.

I mean he's still a bit of a dick in early X-Men. Especially heading into the outback Era where he and Storm kinda become assholes. But he's not a hypocrite.

There is a clear line and a moral code with the character. You can see that he's flawed...and a bit of a shithead.... but you understand that that is a HIM characteristic.

As he got more popular, it's like other characters start changing who they are so that he can still be right. Your an asshole if kids fight....even though he's had a kid sidekick every decade, Spiderman is an insecure loser about him flirting with MJ....even though Peter spent 30yrs and just had a 2 year plot line about getting past insecurities about MJ. Magneto is a dignified genius...unless Wolverine gets him drunk and then pisses in his helmet in front of everyone.

It's just kinda annoying that he evolved into this blackhole that sucks in everyones dignity.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@xmentas: no. They were just really good friends.

JC-123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean and Logan, obviously.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    @mcklayn said:

Yea.

I mean he's still a bit of a dick in early X-Men. Especially heading into the outback Era where he and Storm kinda become assholes. But he's not a hypocrite.

There is a clear line and a moral code with the character. You can see that he's flawed...and a bit of a shithead.... but you understand that that is a HIM characteristic.

As he got more popular, it's like other characters start changing who they are so that he can still be right. Your an asshole if kids fight....even though he's had a kid sidekick every decade, Spiderman is an insecure loser about him flirting with MJ....even though Peter spent 30yrs and just had a 2 year plot line about getting past insecurities about MJ. Magneto is a dignified genius...unless Wolverine gets him drunk and then pisses in his helmet in front of everyone.

It's just kinda annoying that he evolved into this blackhole that sucks in everyones dignity.

Its writers who were fans of Wolverine, that want to make him look cool at every chance they get. At least thats what it seems, its like Oh i loved Logan when i was little how can i make him look cool now! And you get a list of this stupid shit you just named off

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: True. Which is why for all the flack they often get I love the current crop of X-writers and even the little group from just before the relaunch.

They aren't trying to recreate an Era where there were only a handful of characters and a handful of favorites to focus on.

They are from an Era where the full roster was 20 people strong so you had characters that got a little attention that could be expanded on.

I mean in 2009 did you think Vulcan would be the alcoholic Summers brother walking around Mars saying "I used to be a big deal" only to get punched in the face by Thunderbird?

I just love it when people can be fans of a franchise first and a character second. Especially if it's a writer, because even they should have a level of respect that says if Wolverine kills all the X-Men for your story...it should at least be believable. (I'm looking at you Polaris...)

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

90 percent of the time it comes out bad when some one tries to recreate something that was awesome, you just can't capture the magic again. But yea I am enjoying these writers and the ones before this you mention were the ones that killed everyone after X Man Jesus right?

Jota23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: LOL!

I see that Hickman simping really worked out for you!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jota23 said:

?

Hickmans dope....its Percy writing Logan fanfics from the canadian wilderness that's the problem

Jota23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    @jota23 said:

?

Hickmans dope....its Percy writing Logan fanfics from the canadian wilderness that's the problem

Hickman was the one who came up with the relationship. He's the one who's to blame and it's hilarious the see his pretentious fans trying to shift the blame from him to Percy.

He's the one who came up with the relationship. Just because he's too much of a coward to write a clear polyamorous relationship, instead of hinting at it and getting "woke" points while keeping the door open to deny it, just in case fans didn't like it, doesn't mean that he's not to blame for it.

Percy wrote a book starring Jean and Logan. If they were having sex, he had address it. He wouldn't be the first one to do it if Hickman had the balls to do anything with the relationship besides dropping hints... For a year!!

But when I told you years ago I didn't want Hickman to write Logan ever, you got all pissy with me. Glad to see that worked out!

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scott & Maddy.....

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.