User Lists: 0

2 or 3

Berberiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

He has the AP to one-shot the entire list at once.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has the AP to one-shot the entire list at once.

Rimuru would still stomp him

Berberiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Berberiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: Nope, Rimuru best feat is creating 30K universes ot show me a better one

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: Nope, Rimuru best feat is creating 30K universes ot show me a better one

show me Goku destroying 30k universes

Berberiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: CC base Goku>Third Form Demigra>First Form Demigra who destroyed a infinite multiverse. CC base Goku is multiversal+ and Rimuru isn't

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: CC Goku is even stronger than Xeno Goku. Xeno Goku mind you was affecting an infinite multiverse just by going SSJ4. He also scales far above the Xenoverse characters who tanked the destruction of an infinite multiverse. Rimuru may or may not have the hax to win here (I’m unfamiliar with the series) but if his best feat is destroying 30k universes, he’s not winning through superior AP.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killmonger101:

Xeno Goku mind you was affecting an infinite multiverse just by going SSJ4. He also scales far above the Xenoverse characters who tanked the destruction of an infinite multiverse.

The infinite multiverses thing was long ago debunnked really. All the things that said it are saying mugen ni(infinitely) instead of mugen, and the story itself contradicts the infinite timelines thing.

Rimuru may or may not have the hax to win here (I’m unfamiliar with the series) but if his best feat is destroying 30k universes, he’s not winning through superior AP.

30k universes is an asspull really. His best feat(not as much feat as statement) was being able to recreate universes(worlds not world) tens of thousands of times. But that's pre-morbius system. Post mobius system rimuru can now affect infinite universes via turn null.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tagsorwhatever
@berberiot said:

Why you always lyin

1. Pre Mobius system.

2. Not even 30k. It was only stated tens of thousands. May as well be 90 to 99k.

@berberiot said:

@tagsorwhatever: CC base Goku>Third Form Demigra>First Form Demigra who destroyed a infinite multiverse. CC base Goku is multiversal+ and Rimuru isn't

None of what characters you mentioned are multiversal+ since DB cosmology is still finite. Also, rimuru haxes goku to death regardless of AP.

Ryuko_Matoi77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@tagsorwhatever:

The universe tree is dozens of times larger than a universal macrocosm which is already 4 times large than our universe. The feats is multi universal + in terms of on panel DC with multiversal+ AP.

Ryuko_Matoi77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say he's clear due to Multiversal+ reality warping (Super Shenron) and if he want, he can wish to have SS Regeneration which is like High-Godly since Zamasu was able to regenerate from being absolutely erased out of existence.

And as far I'm aware (CMIIW), none of the people in this gauntlet has resistance to Plot Manipulation; CC Goku can summon Arale and screw up the gauntlet.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@tagsorwhatever:

The universe tree is dozens of times larger than a universal macrocosm which is already 4 times large than our universe. The feats is multi universal + in terms of on panel DC with multiversal+ AP.

?...this is barely relevant to the debate doe. especially considering most the people in the gauntlet has more solid feats or statement. Also, being 4x larger than our universe doesn't prove multi-universal.

Ryuko_Matoi77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori erases this fool.

Ryuko_Matoi77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ryuko_Matoi77

@tagsorwhatever: Alright, I'll compelled my argument here. Super Dragon Ball Heroes have several sets of infinite timelines. But, I want to reminds to everyone that Super Dragon Ball Heroes and Dragon Ball Xenoverse are connected. They all happening in the same Multiverses but sets in different timelines. This made clear by the appearance of Future Trunks from Xenoverse helping Goku & Vegeta from DBH.Dragon Ball Xenoverse also has Infinite timelines and Dragon Ball: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 What if is canon to both Super Dragon Ball Heroes and Dragon Ball Xenoverse as shown in here.

No Caption Provided

But before that, here's the base timelines of SDBH. There are 76,434,925,761 baseline timeline in DBH. Of course, they are infinite in nature that's just how many of them that are actually counted/visited.

Alright, let me explain about how many sets of infinite timelines on SDBH. First, we have Parallel Quest, Parallel Quest is our first set of infinite timelines. There's am infinite timelines stored inside Time Vault inside Time Nest. This set of Infinite Timelines is only accessible through Time Machine, think of them as an anomaly of their variations that was stored in Time Vaults.

Second, we have Tokipedia, Tokipedia is our second set of infinite timelines, it was created by Fu. Tokipedia is an exact copy of original timelines.Since it's an exact replica of original timelines that was stored inside Time Vault, that mean it also has countless worlds and histories (worlds and histories in DBH usually refers to Timelines)It has the same shape as Scroll of Eternity. Scroll of Eternity is a medium or rather, the history itself and they were infinite in numbers and was stored inside Time Vaults (explanation for SoE in below)

Third, we have Time Nest and what it stored inside, Scroll of Eternity/Time Scroll. Scroll of Eternity or Time Scroll is the physical representation of timeline itself. There are infinite numbers of time stored inside the Time Nest. All information and time/history is contained within Time Scrolls which represent entire universes/timelines (which would mean they contain the cosmology within the timeline and what not). Time Nest also referred to Time Vault.Chronoa stated the Time Scrolls represent the Dragon Ball World down to the last blade of grass further confirming this. There would be infinite time scrolls as there are infinite timelines

And fourth, we have Crack of Time. Crack of Time is a space outside time.Demigra was going to hide inside the Crack of Time after destroying the entire Time Nest which contains all of the time scrolls/all of history/the entire multiverse and everything, implying it is completely outside of everything and would require greater range to destroyIt is stated to be seperated from yet connected to all dimensions. It's also to be stated as Super-Dimensional Space here. (Translation for the Kanji) (Full translation of the scan). It's at least 5th Dimensional and anything lower than that would be a downplay.

So, we have four sets of Infinite Timelines in SDBH and Base Xeno Goku can comfortably destroy all of that with ease, and CC Goku at base stronger than Xeno Goku at base. If you still confused by my explanation (which probably you would since English isn't my first language, you can ask ultimaweapons34 for more scan about the Universe Tree and DBH Cosmology as a whole.

How to tag people?

Ryuko_Matoi77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my god, writing all of this in mobile are such pain, dear god.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryuko_matoi77:

No Caption Provided

Alright, I'll compelled my argument here. Super Dragon Ball Heroes have several sets of infinite timelines. But, I want to reminds to everyone thatSuper Dragon Ball Heroes and Dragon Ball Xenoverse are connected. They all happening in the same Multiverses but sets in different timelines. This made clear by the appearance of Future Trunks from Xenoverse helping Goku & Vegeta from DBH.Dragon Ball Xenoverse also has Infinite timelines and Dragon Ball: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 What if is canon to both Super Dragon Ball Heroes and Dragon Ball Xenoverse as shown in here.

This is all pretty much reliant on Dragon Ball having infinite timelines, Which is false.

1. All the scans in question have "Mugen Ni" (Infinitely/Endless) and not Mugen(infinite). There is a distinct difference between them but mugen ni is often translated as infinite because reasons(and because alot of MTL does that). For example, this one.

2. The entire Plot and Narrative of Xenoverse contradicts it. As said before, the entire story of Xenoverse and DBH was the time patrol going to timelines fixing it and preventing too much of it. Which doesn't make sense for an infinite cosmology.

But before that, here's the base timelines of SDBH. There are 76,434,925,761 baseline timeline in DBH. Of course, they are infinite in nature that's just how many of them that are actually counted/visited.

This is still 2B really.

Alright, let me explain about how many sets of infinite timelines on SDBH. First, we have Parallel Quest,Parallel Quest is our first set of infinite timelines. There's am infinite timelines stored inside Time Vault inside Time Nest. This set of Infinite Timelines is only accessible through Time Machine, think of them as an anomaly of their variations that was stored in Time Vaults.

This... Also hinges on the "DBH and Xenoverse has infinite timelines" which is already proven false. So i won't bother with it.

Second, we have Tokipedia,Tokipedia is our second set of infinite timelines, it was created by Fu. Tokipedia is an exact copy of original timelines.Since it's an exact replica of original timelines that was stored inside Time Vault, that mean it also has countless worlds and histories (worlds and histories in DBH usually refers to Timelines)It has the same shape as Scroll of Eternity. Scroll of Eternity is a medium or rather, the history itself and they were infinite in numbers and was stored inside Time Vaults (explanation for SoE in below)

This.... Also hinges and relies on DBH/Xenoverse having infinite timelines. So i guess I'm also gonna ignore this one since it adds nothing new.

Third, we have Time Nest and what it stored inside, Scroll of Eternity/Time Scroll.Scroll of Eternity or Time Scroll is the physical representation of timeline itself. There are infinite numbers of time stored inside the Time Nest. All information and time/history is contained within Time Scrolls which represent entire universes/timelines (which would mean they contain the cosmology within the timeline and what not). Time Nest also referred to Time Vault.Chronoa stated the Time Scrolls represent the Dragon Ball World down to the last blade of grass further confirming this. There would be infinite time scrolls as there are infinite timeline

And... Another one that relies on the base cosmology having infinite timelines.

And fourth, we have Crack of Time.Crack of Time is a space outside time.Demigra was going to hide inside the Crack of Time after destroying the entire Time Nest which contains all of the time scrolls/all of history/the entire multiverse and everything, implying it is completely outside of everything and would require greater range to destroyIt is stated to be seperated from yet connected to all dimensions.It's also to be stated asSuper-Dimensional Space here.(Translation for the Kanji) (Full translation of the scan). It's at least 5th Dimensional and anything lower than that would be a downplay.

Qualitative superiority where doe?

1. Being translated as a super-dimension mean nothing at all without any kind of proof of qualitative superiority.

2. It's outside the cosmology, sure. But containing the cosmology mentioned is not 5D. 5D using this method requires containing an infinite number of space time as a finite subsection of it, or containing an infinite dimension as a non-existent part of it(IE, being infinitely larger to the point infinite in the lower is less than 0 on the higher) like in Umineko.

So, we have four sets of Infinite Timelines in SDBH and Base Xeno Goku can comfortably destroy all of that with ease, and CC Goku at base stronger than Xeno Goku at base. If you still confused by my explanation (which probably you would since English isn't my first language, you can ask ultimaweapons34 for more scan about the Universe Tree and DBH Cosmology as a whole.

You know, if you wanna copy people and ride them, at least know the opinion of the person you're riding.

Also, @ultimaweapons34 opinion?

Avatar image for ultimaweapons34
UltimaWeapons34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By UltimaWeapons34

@tagsorwhatever:

Base CC Goku hardstops at 3. Nowhere NEAR impressive to Even Xeno Goku Hax wise. Otherwise, he's stronger in everything else.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever:

Base CC Goku hardstops at 3. Nowhere NEAR impressive to Even Xeno Goku Hax wise. Otherwise, he's stronger in everything else.

Thanks for your input.

Avatar image for ultimaweapons34
UltimaWeapons34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryuko_Matoi77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, I'm dumb.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: We literally have Fu in plain terms state that History is infinite. No odd scanlations/Mugen ni here: https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-afca50c593f74728b1db8dfb852f9129-lq

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tagsorwhatever
@killmonger101 said:

@tagsorwhatever: We literally have Fu in plain terms state that History is infinite. No odd scanlations/Mugen ni here: https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-afca50c593f74728b1db8dfb852f9129-lq

He says history is not linear nor finite. But that is

1.contradicted by the main premise of the game. The one other infinite material i remember was "history is infinite" hype material for the game release.

2. Doesn't really prove anything. It just means history is not finite and that it isn't linear(branching infinitely across infinite time). I think people just combine the 2 to mean there is an infinite number of timelines.

Hell,the next sentence pretty much shows it "it's formed from a vast network of countless events".

edit:upon further inspection, i can say i was high when i said the last sentence.

Avatar image for deactivated-64b439b18ae84
deactivated-64b439b18ae84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should stop at 5 for sure.

Avatar image for lilacplasmabeam
LilacPlasmaBeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LilacPlasmaBeam

Hard stops at Rimuru. Also I feel gp should be a little higher up in the gauntlet

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speaking of which, nirvana mori should be above Rimuru due to HDE.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oh my god, writing all of this in mobile are such pain, dear god.

Lol same, I feel you on that one.

OT: Should stop at 3 due to wacky order.

Ryuko_Matoi77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't clear, cuz he's in base form and had less hax than Xeno Goku, that's for sure.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

3 and 4

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 1. CC Goku is at best planetary.

Berberiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleon: Hades Arc Seiya doesn't have the AP to hurt CC base Goku and is proabably slower.

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@berberiot: Maybe if you're a vsbw crackhead.

Sadly, I do not follow vsbw. Seiya blitzes him and fists his skull out.

Berberiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Berberiot

@estrelladeleon: Nah, CC base Goku has far better scaling. Hades Arc Seiya even amped could barely hurt Hades. Whose best feat is holding 3 universes. Main time line God Cloth Seiya gets vaped by a flinger flick by CC base Goku and where did I mention Vsbattle Wiki?

OT: CC base Goku one-shots the entire list at once with infinitly superior AP.

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@berberiot: Nothing in DB compares to Saint Seiya's speed feats. Seiya would scale infinitely above Shura exceeding the speed of the universe's initial inflation. Nothing in the franchise compares to such level of combat speed.

There's no need for you to mention vs battles wiki, I know you stan it. Seiya has infinite power, Goku has finite power. Seiya scales to ridiculous speed feats, and outscales them infinitely, Goku does not.

Hades holds the whole Underworld except Tartarus, the Underworld connects to the multiverse, which is composed by infinite timelines. Hell is stated infinite sized, Elysium is infinite sized. Infinite anything>>whatever this Goku is...oh, finite, oops. Even if he was somehow someone with infinite power when the narrative of DB contradicts it, he'd still get folded horribly due to being a brick.

Seiya can't die, because his soul with the 8th sense comes back through multi location of it, from a higher dimensional plane. Goku can't resist atomic destruction, he gets blitzed/ oneshotted. Goku can't resist fate manipulation through Miracles, Seiya is way too much for him in all facets pretty much. The notion of Goku clearing is laughable by the way, I actually doubt he even beats Sailor Moon, who's far more haxed than base Goku, of all people.

QuantuBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By QuantuBeyond

Bruh why base Goku... That's no fun

Stops at 2 from what I've heard

EstrellaDeLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But anyways it's basically a couple of Goku fanboys always ashamed that their man takes an L, thus spread misinformations about franchises they never touched, how adorable really.

Berberiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleon: First Form Demigra destroyed an infinite multiverse and CC base Goku>Third Form>Second Form>First Form who destroyed an infinite multiverse. Far better than anything that Hades Arc Seiya has done feat or scaling wise. Shura speed feat was done with miracle his normal speed is nowhere near that. The whole "infinite" power Seiya means nothing when he is clearly below Hades even amped. Whose best feat is holding 3 universe. You sounf like a Saitama fanboy "Nuh, ah Goku might have destroyed 10 billion universes by blinking, b-but Saitama is infinite!". Yeah, no do better than that give me feats/scaling that puts him near CC base Goku. Eylsium being infinite is just a universal+ nowhere near a infonite multiverse. As for speed CC base Goku>>>>>>>>Movie infinite speed Metal Cooler ;).

Berberiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Berberiot
QuantuBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@berberiot: isn't she some abstract with layered type 1 conceptual hax?