Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsu-san: Thoughts? They're from the same medium so you don't need to pull out your hair this time lol.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm, interesting.

I'd say Wanda/Clea win by a close margin.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5 Zetsu-San  Online

@bigbaby: I’m unsure on the current status of Raven and Wanda, but I think Clea should be a notch above Zatanna, so I’d lean towards marvel.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BigBaby

@zetsu-san said:

@bigbaby: I’m unsure on the current status of Raven and Wanda, but I think Clea should be a notch above Zatanna, so I’d lean towards marvel.

Raven's power level has been so vague on this(and other) sites that it's actually hard to measure where she stands. Like, I hear about her soul self, but don't really know what else she does, other than being "insanely powerful".

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

More confident in Clea Strange and co to win in a dogfight. Zatanna and Raven are infamously made of glass.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk where Raven is at currently, but either of Team 2 are above Zatanna so I'd give the edge to them.

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@professorrespect: wdym scarlets the glass canon gets hurt by anyone with above average human strength

zatanna could fist fight pralaya after pralaya had absorbed the multiverse and was going to absorb the presence

Galerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 definitely

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By totu

I say Zatanna and Raven win this.

Raven is by far the fastest on the draw, like way, way faster, especially lately, considering she outreacted and eliminated Hermes, the god of speed. And a bloodlusted one with no morals will decapitate the enemies in a moment, using her soul self energy manipulation (as how she cut off the hand of her brother).

And beside probably few really silly PIS moments, Raven is not anywhere near a glass, considering that other times she can take serious punches from Wondergirl or WW or her own brothers without to get KOed or even seriously deterred or affected. Or rip the heart out of her half brother Belial chest using her hand and claws. She is not a simple human, but also the daughter of Trigon.

She might not be exactly as refined as Zatanna or Clea in using magic, but she is hanging around that level anyway and frankly really doesn't need to. Because she (and I assume second to her, Wanda) have way more raw power and reaction speed and also various other means beside simple magic (like telepathy/empathy, even physical force, also teleportation to other dimensions, time manipulation, etc)

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, I'd say Wanda and Clea got this in a very tough fight.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zatanna and Raven in a very tough fight.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flip a coin really.

Wait nvm, just saw this was morals off. Raven unleashes Unkindness and devours everyone on both sides.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glass canon argument is basically useless for characters with shields and Raven isn't really glass canon while zatanna has the best pain tolerance. Clea doesn't have the feats to actually contest outside of scaling to strange, wanda's attack potency isn't as impressive as the DC girls. The DC girls take the majority.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedevil98 said:

Flip a coin really.

Wait nvm, just saw this was morals off. Raven unleashes Unkindness and devours everyone on both sides.

How powerful is unkindness Raven outside of the future state version?

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@thedevil98 said:
@thedevil98 said:

Flip a coin really.

Well she has no feats outside of the Future State version. But it has been made pretty clear that she can reach that state again anytime by just absorbing everything and everyone.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@thedevil98 said:
@thedevil98 said:

Flip a coin really.

Well she has no feats outside of the Future State version. But it has been made pretty clear that she can reach that state again anytime by just absorbing everything and everyone.

She just needs to absorb Wanda and Clea, Zatanna also has the upside down man who eats magic, lol.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu said:

I say Zatanna and Raven win this.

Raven is by far the fastest on the draw, like way, way faster, especially lately, considering she outreacted and eliminated Hermes, the god of speed. And a bloodlusted one with no morals will decapitate the enemies in a moment, using her soul self energy manipulation (as how she cut off the hand of her brother).

And beside probably few really silly PIS moments, Raven is not anywhere near a glass, considering that other times she can take serious punches from Wondergirl or WW or her own brothers without to get KOed or even seriously deterred or affected. Or rip the heart out of her half brother Belial chest using her hand and claws. She is not a simple human, but also the daughter of Trigon.

She might not be exactly as refined as Zatanna or Clea in using magic, but she is hanging around that level anyway and frankly really doesn't need to. Because she (and I assume second to her, Wanda) have way more raw power and reaction speed and also various other means beside simple magic (like telepathy/empathy, even physical force, also teleportation to other dimensions, time manipulation, etc)

Good summarisation but Zatanna, Wanda and Clea can manipulate time, teleport to other dimensions use telepathy and even have feats of physical force.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More confident in Clea Strange and co to win in a dogfight. Zatanna and Raven are infamously made of glass.

It's not like Wanda has hulk level durability or Clea strange. Are you forgetting that they've both being hurt by physical force and Wanda has the worst track record when it comes to physical attack.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@mage101 said:
@professorrespect said:

It's not like Wanda has hulk level durability or Clea strange

don't think I said that

Are you forgetting that they've both being hurt by physical force

who's being hurt by physical force in a match with four mystics

Wanda has the worst track record

prove it

Galerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Galerion

Wanda took punches from Hippolyta who is in the 70 to 100 ton class and was stabbed and she was still standing. As she also later revealed she easily regenerated from any battle damage.

Neither Raven or Zatanna have a fraction of that physical strength.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:

Good summarisation but Zatanna, Wanda and Clea can manipulate time, teleport to other dimensions use telepathy and even have feats of physical force.

Sure, but not at the level and especially speed that Raven can do all of these. She can casually send people to the Phantom zone or whatever hellish dimension or void (her soul self is a void that inhabits the space between mortal realms and the afterlife iirc and she usually have total control there).

And she is fast enough to snatch an unwilling Wally with her soul self, despite he was alert and facing her directly. Or she can casually dodge punches from an bloodlusted, morals off Superboy (Superman son from the future) despite he was at just an arm length in front of her. Or lately she outreacted and eliminated Hermes, the god of speed and gods messenger.

She will act faster than any other can react, in fact she had before taken out Zatanna and had put her in a time stasis before she could do anything (ironically, iirc, Zatanna and the other members of the Justice League that Raven had did that to at that time, all at once, were "saved" by Trigon, who teleported them out of that just to mess up with the Titans, none of JL, including Zatanna knowing what happened to them)

And as raw power and abilities, Raven rules supreme over them, considering what she can do at full power as Unkindness

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galerion said:

Wanda took punches from Hippolyta who is in the 70 to 100 ton class and was stabbed and she was still standing. As she also later revealed she easily regenerated from any battle damage.

I don't know about Zatanna but Raven definitely is superior to Wanda in that regard, she is at least as good (I say better at her best feats) as going on after getting serious hits and is surely superior as what physical damage she can inflict to others, especially a morals off, bloodlusted Raven

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zatanna and raven

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@professorrespect said:

don't think I said that

prove it

Wow, first time asking for proof.

You made a fight with four mystics about physical force

Wanda has beaten by a stone. That's like the pinnacle of glass canon.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu said:
@mage101 said:

Sure, but not at the level and especially speed that Raven can do all of these. She can casually send people to the Phantom zone or whatever hellish dimension or void (her soul self is a void that inhabits the space between mortal realms and the afterlife iirc and she usually have total control there).

And she is fast enough to snatch an unwilling Wally with her soul self, despite he was alert and facing her directly. Or she can casually dodge punches from an bloodlusted, morals off Superboy (Superman son from the future) despite he was at just an arm length in front of her. Or lately she outreacted and eliminated Hermes, the god of speed and gods messenger.

She will act faster than any other can react, in fact she had before taken out Zatanna and had put her in a time stasis before she could do anything (ironically, iirc, Zatanna and the other members of the Justice League that Raven had did that to at that time, all at once, were "saved" by Trigon, who teleported them out of that just to mess up with the Titans, none of JL, including Zatanna knowing what happened to them)

And as raw power and abilities, Raven rules supreme over them, considering what she can do at full power as Unkindness

Sure, Raven is the fastest no contest. Her feat of bfr'ing Hermes faster than he could react is just above the ladies here.

Wasn't zee in battle and not attacking Raven? That should be a sneak attack and shouldn't count.

Full power is debatable but you also have a point there.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@professorrespect said:
@mage101 said:
@professorrespect said:

don't think I said that

prove it

Wow, first time asking for proof

not really

what fight

Wanda has beaten by a stone

been beaten by a stone you mean

if we're just going off the worst low-ends possible then idk what's the point of the debate tbh. It seems like a pretty weak way to judge a overall track record off of one instance

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galerion said:

That's an outlier unless we want to use the same rules for the other girls then zee and Raven far out scale Wanda in that regard.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@galerion said:

That's an outlier unless we want to use the same rules for the other girls then zee and Raven far out scale Wanda in that regard.

Yeah, like Zatanna:

No Caption Provided

and Raven:

No Caption Provided

Both tanking punches from Wonder Woman.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:
@professorrespect said:
@mage101 said:
@professorrespect said:

don't think I said that

prove it

Wow, first time asking for proof

not really

what fight

Wanda has beaten by a stone

been beaten by a stone you mean

if we're just going off the worst low-ends possible then idk what's the point of the debate tbh. It seems like a pretty weak way to judge a overall track record off of one instance

How is that a low-end? Wanda has also been knocked out by similar force. It's not like she can consistently take attacks from 100 tonners with little issues or something so what is the consistent one to you?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@mage101 said:
@professorrespect said:
@mage101 said:
@professorrespect said:
@mage101 said:
@professorrespect said:

don't think I said that

prove it

How is that a low-end

getting knocked down by a rock is a very low-end on the scale of environmental jobbing lol. It's up there with getting KO'd by a door or something to that extent

It's not like she can consistently take attacks from 100 tonners with little issues or something so what is the consistent one to you

idk can she? i haven't seen anything to suggest she can't from her track record

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

getting knocked down by a rock is a very low-end on the scale of environmental jobbing lol. It's up there with getting KO'd by a door or something to that extent

Let's say that it is a low-end, how durable is she consistently?

Track record? Like getting knocked out by a rock or defeated by a sword hit or by Thor falling on her and more. I mean try to prove how durable she is.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@geekryan: where's this from?

OT: Zee and Raven have more feats like this compared to the marvel girls. I don't know why durability is even debated here.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:

@professorrespect:

Let's say that it is a low-end, how durable is she consistently

I'm asking you that

Track record

yeah

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

donpollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@mage101 said:
@galerion said:

Yeah, like Zatanna:

No Caption Provided

and Raven:

No Caption Provided

Taking punches from FODDER woman is not impressive.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donpollo said:
@geekryan said:
@mage101 said:
@galerion said:

Yeah, like Zatanna:

No Caption Provided

and Raven:

No Caption Provided

Taking punches from FODDER woman is not impressive.

Hey Geek, taking punches from WONDER WOMAN is impressive hippolyta can't match up to it.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: @mage101said:

@professorrespect:

I'm asking you that

You're suppose to answer that question

Answering a question with a question is pretty silly ngl. if you want to prove she has the "worst track" record one feat isn't going to cut it.

because you claim that my feats are low-ends

you showed one and it was her losing to a rock lol

unless you want to argue her at rock tier you'd know better than to base your argument on a singular showing

yeah

What track record

the one i asked about above

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda is definitely the most durable of the bunch. Let's be real here.... I guess you could make a case for Clea due to her Faltine heritage, but it works out in the end, since they're both on the same team.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:

No Caption Provided

@geekryan: where's this from?

OT: Zee and Raven have more feats like this compared to the marvel girls. I don't know why durability is even debated here.

It's from DC: The Doomed and the Damned.

I'm really not sure why durability is even being discussed here, especially physical durability. No one here uses physical attacks, and everyone here uses shields. But let's see what Wanda has going for her:

1) Taken out by Thor being tossed into her. 2) Taken out by Paste-Pot Pete. 3) Harmed by a metal projectile. 4) Taken out by a rock. 5) Backhanded by a thug. 6) Downed from being hit by a sword hilt. 7) Downed by Quicksilver being tossed into her.
1) Was about to get her head crushed by a brute until QS intervened. 2-3) Hurt by Cyclops blast, dropped out of the sky, and struggled to get back up. 4) Blitzed by Joseph w/ Mysterium and downed due to her 2 fingers being sliced off. 5-6) Fails to react to Living Wind and gets blasted into a wall; struggles to get back up. 7) Hurt from Living Wind tossing Rogue into her.
1) Hurt by Rogue being tossed into her. 2) Headbutted by Hope Summers, enough to break her nose and draw blood. 3) Punched by Rogue and has blood drawn. 4) Punched out by Hope Summers. 5) Tossed by an attack from Man Thing. 6) Hurt by a kick from Mantis.

As for Scythia:

It's pretty interesting to me that despite her being a 70-100 tonner, she displayed nothing beyond building-level physicals throughout her fight with Wanda. Cratering the street, busting through a wall, and surviving having a small building dropped on her is the most she did... It's almost like she wasn't meant to be portrayed as a 70-100 tonner in this series. And despite being just a brick, Wanda really struggled against her, huh? Not to mention this was Scythia not holding back and actively out for blood.

Galerion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

As for Scythia:

It's pretty interesting to me that despite her being a 70-100 tonner, she displayed nothing beyond building-level physicals throughout her fight with Wanda. Cratering the street, busting through a wall, and surviving having a small building dropped on her is the most she did... It's almost like she wasn't meant to be portrayed as a 70-100 tonner in this series. And despite being just a brick, Wanda really struggled against her, huh? Not to mention this was Scythia not holding back and actively out for blood.

She actually didn't struggle at all since it all was a just a play to get her to see reason. Scythia wasn't a villain after all. She just had a misguided sense of duty. If Wanda would have actually wished her dead then it would have simply been so as Scythia is even correctly stating herself.

No Caption Provided

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galerion: I’m not sure how you can look at the whole fight and say Wanda wasn’t struggling. She was taking hits left and right and couldn’t put Scythia down. Had to resort to BFR, and was losing the fight for the most part. A statement that Wanda could have ended her right away kinda contradicts the fight itself.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:

Sure, Raven is the fastest no contest. Her feat of bfr'ing Hermes faster than he could react is just above the ladies here.

Wasn't zee in battle and not attacking Raven? That should be a sneak attack and shouldn't count.

Full power is debatable but you also have a point there.

They were fighting, Teen Titans vs Justice League, without Raven. When Raven arrived there (iirc she teleported there in the middle of them), they stopped for a moment, and Raven specifically address to Zatanna, before to take down at once the entire JL by putting them in a time stasis, while simultaneously mind controlling the TT to see a different outcome.

No one from JL (including Zatanna) knew what happened to them, they just find themselves later in another place, facing again the TT, but iirc they had no idea how they get there and what happened to them previously (they were "saved" by Trigon, and teleported there just to mess up Raven and Titans plan)

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By totu

Wanda is definitely the most durable of the bunch.

Hmm, again, that's pretty much doubtful, beside the point already made by others above, that more likely they wont get to actual physical fight.

Still someone like Raven have superior feats, like going against Spectre, and getting direct punch strikes from him without to be KOed or even deterred

https://i.imgur.com/wXB1EKM.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/XJtzs1d.jpeg

And that's a morals on, so holding back quite a bit, Raven, vs an unbound, morals off Spectre

A morals off (yet still holding back a little) Raven have no problems doing stuffs like this to her own brothers

https://i.imgur.com/ZWP8vVz.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/4ckOHQG.jpeg

Just that it can be a head cut instead of an arm there and I doubt they can survive having their hearts or heads removed in an instant from their bodies.

And, regardless if physical or magical or psionic or mystical attack wise, Raven is by far the fastest on the draw, and also does have enough power to one shot or take down anyone here. Zatanna just seal the deal and make it full proof

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: @mage101said:

@professorrespect:

Answering a question with a question is pretty silly ngl. if you want to prove she has the "worst track" record one feat isn't going to cut it.

I already brought a proof with your debunk being "low-end" but you never quite explained why it is a low-end, so not really a debunk.

you showed one and it was her losing to a rock lol

Cool feat right.

unless you want to argue her at rock tier you'd know better than to base your argument on a singular showing

I mentioned two and you mentioned none. So, what's your point?

the one i asked about above

You never asked for anything.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Thanks. The durability argument is just an excuse for a lack of strategy for the marvel girls and it's not helping considering the fact that the DC girls are more stacked in that department.

Cool collection of feats, you missed some lol.