• 66 results
Ivehuugedeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Ivehuugedeek

Poll Snydercut Steppenwolf vs MCU Jane Thor (102 votes)

Wolf shoves his electro axe up her *ss 46%
Jane strikes fodderwolf down with mjolnir 54%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No morals, no holding back, no knowledge let alone prep

Begin 50 feet apart

Who wins and why?

• 
LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolf wins. Mjolnir couldn’t put down Hulk, who was bodied by Thanos in seconds with strikes. Wolf took punches from Supes, who is stronger than Avengers Thor, so Jane isn’t competing.

He axes her to death, but she will get a few shots in on the new god.

cancerverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By cancerverse

Jane easy

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jane and probably an easy win

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jane takes it.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jane

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolf wins. Mjolnir couldn’t put down Hulk, who was bodied by Thanos in seconds with strikes. Wolf took punches from Supes, who is stronger than Avengers Thor, so Jane isn’t competing.

He axes her to death, but she will get a few shots in on the new god.

1. Thor wasn't trying to hurt Banner. And so, he didn't go all-out. He held back.

2. We know he held back because Worthy Cap managed to hurt and make Thanos grunt with his strikes. As well as bruise him:

• After this Encounter, Thanos' Helmet was busted and he received bruises on his face, Steve visibly did the most damage to Thanos out of all of the Avengers.
No Caption Provided

So strikes from an all-out Mjolnir wielder like Thor & Jane aren't < Avengers 1 Hulk durability.

Hulk himself was dazed and almost lost to Pre-Awakened Thor once he accidentally taped into a bit of his power.

Avatar image for minecraftmaster11
Minecraftmaster11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jane

OOCMikeyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The New God butchers the sick and withering lady

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jane

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Spider-Simp  Online

Feats for Jane? I haven't watched Thor 4 yet.

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cancer wins

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jane has better agility .

OOCMikeyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak: Lol Wolf was fighting underwater to add to his agility and his armor amps his durability

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolf 1 shots Jane was terrible

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikeyy: water didn't add his agility. WW without superspeed was equal to him.

OOCMikeyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak: I phrased that wrong, Steppenwolf’s ability to fight underwater is an agility feat.

Wonder Woman would run circles around Jane.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oocmikeyy: Wondy without superspeed and reflexes <=Jane

Heyfunkyvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That annoying bitch isn't winning

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedebater45632: necro sword ain’t durable at all so moot point.

Superman heat vision clean sweeps the MCU

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Steppenwolf took enough abuse from a Superman who could two-shot Wonder Woman* to make me think he has the pain tolerance needed to take hits from Mjolnir. But then, Jane can absolutely block his axe strikes with her hammer, so he can't just easily one-shot her.

I'd argue this can go either way. Basically comes down to if Jane can hurt Steppenwolf enough to put him down before he gets lucky and lands a hit with that axe of his. Any one strike will be highly damaging, but again, Jane should be able to parry or bat away strikes with Mjolnir given her ability to keep from getting one-shot by Gorr. She'll definitely need to keep at it a while to take Steppenwolf down though.

* Wonder Woman had earlier taken punches from Doomsday without a problem, and Doomsday was shown to be equal in strength (more or less) with pre-resurrection Superman. This would indicate that resurrected Kal is massively stronger than he was previously, given that he could KO in two hits someone no-selling hits from a being equal to his earlier self in strength.

And no, Diana didn't block the punches with her shield, despite popular belief. Even if she had, the force of such strikes would have shattered the arms of any normal person using that shield and probably done additional damage besides, so it still counts as a valid durability feat for her.

kfost_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jane has more versatility and can fly out of range and blast him or use the split apart attack to put him in a bad state but if she tries to take him upclose her chances of survival drop but not to zero she did survive agianst gorr for a while

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedebater45632:

Lmao bruh it’s heat vision it burns things you saying it’s HV is city block level is the dumbest thing ever lmao… Necro sword killed no celestials only fodder gods and Thor had never had good piercing durability in the first place he got cut by a random knife from Loki… Hulk gets melted by HV he has no heat resistance feats suggesting he have survive 3million Kelvin

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedebater45632: I don't think the Egyptian Gods are Galaxy Level in the MCU. Khonshu's star feat struck me as more of "rewind time" then "telekinetically move countless stars about". Also, I don't think any of the Egyptian Gods were in Omnipotent City.

Also, how is there no heat in heat vision? It's right there in the name. And we see that it causes burning damage. Why wouldn't it melt something that couldn't stand up to it? Not saying it would melt Hulk specifically, but wouldn't it melt something of weaker substance that it hit? Again, we see again and again that HV does burning damage.

@moosixer: That knife stab did no real damage. Thor got up seconds later, overpowered Loki, sent him packing, and then kept fighting for the rest of the battle with no real strain, and I don't recall seeing much in the way of blood, if any.

Really wish people would stop parroting Loki stabbing Thor as "proof" that he's weak.

Avatar image for superthormangog
SuperThorManGog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SuperThorManGog

If people think Iron Man beats Jane in other threads, and Jane beats Steppenwolf here, then does that mean that people seriously think IM beats Steppenwolf lmao? The Steppenwolf that beat Cyborg, who beats or stalemates IM alone? The Steppenwolf who gives WonderWoman trouble to the point Clark is needed? The same WW who folds the IM armour and puts it in her pocket?

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superthormangog: Different opinions by different people. I personally doubt anyone who thinks Jane can beat Steppenwolf would lose to Iron Man.

Though, given that Steppenwolf does get lowballed sometimes, it wouldn't surprise me if some people here did give it to Iron Man.

Truth be told, that's sort of my problem with MCU Vs. DCEU high-tier debates on this site. They tend to (at least in my opinion), involve a lot of salt and lowballing on both sides. Might be part of why I often shy away from doing such matches myself.

SuperThorManGog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SuperThorManGog

@shroudofsorrow: i agree to some extent, and i don't mean to come across disrespectful. I read and watch both Marvel and DC, without having a clear favourite.

In terms of simple scaling - it's clear that the creature who tangles with WW, Aquaman and Cyborg simultaneously, beats the Atlanteans underwater, and steals Mother Boxes from the entire legion of Amazons, won't lose or even be affected by IM's greatest offence.

While IM does not in fact beat Jane, it is clear that Jane would do better vs Steppenwolf in a 1v1. And in this thread's battle, Step would be a problem for MCU Thor, given Superman (miles above Thor in all aspects) couldn't one shot Step. Jane, who is considerably less potent in every aspect vs MCU Thor, would not be more than an irritation.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superthormangog: No disrespect detected, my man. :)

I would argue that the best versions of Iron Man could challenge Steppenwolf or Jane (maybe). While I personally believe that Thanos was toying with Iron Man in the Titan fight, a Thanos with 4 Infinity Stones who's pulling his punches should be at least as good as a Thanos fighting with none at all. The latter beat Hulk far more soundly than the former beat Iron Man, suggesting to me that peak Iron Man is above Hulk at least. And Word of God is that his nanite armor is his most powerful suit by far, which would put it above the Hulkbuster (which was on par with Hulk). So Iron Man in either his IW or Endgame armors actually could conceivably be a challenge for Steppenwolf and folks at his tier. Not saying he'd win, but I think there's an argument to be made.

SuperThorManGog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SuperThorManGog

@shroudofsorrow: i actually agree nanite IM would be a challenge, but i think more of an annoyance than legit challenge if that makes sense? If i was to use abc logic, i don't think any version of ironman could beat a thor (too durable), and i don't think a weak version of any Thor could beat a prime Steppenwolf (too strong and durable), but i think a Post-IW Thor could eke out a win vs Steppenwolf (better attack potency with similar, if slightly lower durability). The way Steppenwolf survived Superman's super beatdown without instantly folding was impressive to me. With that dura, i think Step could tank IMs petawatt laser and be largely unaffected by the rest of his armoury - Superman punches output a lot more power than IMs explosives.

In your post, i think the thing that messes it all up is Hulk's variable scaling. I do however think that a post Sakaar Hulk can trash the Hulkbuster and nanite armour. But he's still a little below Odinson, and with Odinson being far below Superman, who had to put some effort in to beat Step, and Jane being below Odinson, I'd be confident concluding that Step wins vs Jane. He's also fast, agile, durable and resilient, it will be hard to hit him in the first place and DCEU seems to scale to higher speed and dura feats.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superthormangog: Not sure what makes Hulk’s scaling variable exactly. Hulk by the start of IW might be better than AoU, but that would make Iron Man doing better against Thanos look MORE impressive I would think.

But I think we may be derailing this thread with our discussion a little XD

callmebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jane wins

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Spider-Simp  Online
jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf can't even best iron man, let alone Jane Thor

Jane easily

zummi_gummi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf stomps her 1 versus 1

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jane.. BRUH.

Her very anrgy all out strike cracked the necrosword.. which tanked stormbreaker.. think people..think.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf stomps he scales to Doomsday who is moon level.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could add Valkyrie and the Odinson and Wolf would still mid diff

Godam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Jane oneshots

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godam said:
@johndeyvido said:

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By darkphantom9895

Y’all really want to say moon level doomsday then Jane is planet level from scaling above khonsu

So she 1 shots the verse

even moon level is fodder to Thanos

Cooldude89976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD mid diffs at worst.