Avengers War Across Time #5

musictrivianut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/the-avengers-war-across-time-5-chapter-five/4000-987228

There is a space in front of the issue number that I cannot edit out (tried several times; gave me a "Duplicate Value" error). If you look at the other issues, you can see at the top that none of them have a space between "#" and the issue number.

The Avengers: War Across Time» The Avengers: War Across Time #4 - Chapter Fourreleased byMarvelon June 2023.

The Avengers: War Across Time» The Avengers: War Across Time # 5 - Chapter Fivereleased byMarvelon July 2023.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ - right there

Maybe it isn't a big deal. Just thought I would point it out in case anyone else can fix it and wants to.

KillerZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#2 KillerZ  Moderator

Yeah the issue number form counts similar numbers as same, and doesn't understand the change. For example if the number is 01 it still counts it as 1, same with the space in front. Only fix for this is to change it to another number, and then change back to just 1.